TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mattyboi said:

Ata is this strong?

it might seem like wank at first - but he really is.

latest chapter confirmed he is a multi planet buster. he also has hax called silent slash that negates regen and delays time taken to cut things AND allowed him to destroy the moon casually.

the only problem here would be frieza’s supernova, but ata can dodge the impact before it hits him tbh. frieza is also outclassed physically.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:

Ata is this strong?

latest chapter confirmed he is a multi planet buster. he also has hax called silent slash that negates regen and delays time taken to cut things AND allowed him to destroy the moon casually.

the only problem here would be frieza’s supernova, but ata can dodge the impact before it hits him tbh. frieza is also outclassed physically.

Well frieza's supernova can be calculated to be star level, so i dont think multi planet level is enough to win here(especially since he's fodderizing multi planet busters).

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:

Ata is this strong?

Well frieza's supernova can be calculated to be star level, so i dont think multi planet level is enough to win here(especially since he's fodderizing multi planet busters).

who are the multi planet busters exactly? lol.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wot_m8

@mattyboi: Thing with Ata, his clone is casually moon level in physicals and cutting prowess, MFTL as well. Being able to negate regen, capabale of regen himself, Time hax etc.

Also, he was just confirmed to be a Multi-planet buster/possible star... waiting for official translation to confirm. They even showed a planet exploding in the back of the flashback.

And Frieza has shown poor cutting durability. This man chopped the moon in half with one swing of his regular blade. Not even his soul blade.

His cutting range is the size of the moon. One silent slash and Frieza wouldn't even know what happened since there is no damage until the preset time Ata has chosen.

Frieza won't even know what to dodge because there will be nothing to dodge until he is in pieces.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@mattyboi: Thing with Ata, his clone is casually moon level in physicals and cutting prowess, MFTL as well. Being able to negate regen, capabale of regen himself, Time hax etc.

Also, he was just confirmed to be a Multi-planet buster/possible star... waiting for official translation to confirm.

And Frieza has shown poor cutting durability. This man chopped the moon in half with one swing of his regular blade. Not even his soul blade.

His cutting range is the size of the moon. One silent slash and Frieza wouldn't even know what happened since there is no damage until the preset time Ata has chosen.

Frieza won't even know what to dodge because there will be nothing to dodge until he is in pieces.

All of those things besides time hax is useless here.

Fodder to frieza.

Im pretty sure piercing durability is the same thing as any other durability in the dragon ball verse, since you're just focusing ki in your body to make it durable so it wont do much.

The slash isnt doing anything to him.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MattyBoi

@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:

Ata is this strong?

Ginyu who is 6x stronger than(a lowball) saiyan saga vegeta who is a planet buster

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Pretty sure that's not how it works. Frieza has failed to show any cutting durability. Both times he died, he died coz of his shit piercing durability.

He wasn't able to tank a regular sword that Goku tanked with his finger. Unless you belive Goku's finger>>> Frieza.

In which case, nice.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:

Ata is this strong?

Ginyu who is 6x stronger than(a lowball) saiyan saga vegeta

*sigh*

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@topazzz:outclassed physically? Ata best feat is multi planet lvl Right? king vegeta or vegeta did the same thing casually. And if he star lvl then Frieza feat is calculated at star lvl

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz:outclassed physically? Ata best feat is multi planet lvl Right? king vegeta or vegeta did the same thing casually

the same what??

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@wot_m8: i Know it’s filler but I don’t think it matters that much considering Frieza namek destruction became canon even tho it was filler first.

either way it seems like ata wins with hax

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:
@dmnb2wavy said:

@topazzz:outclassed physically? Ata best feat is multi planet lvl Right? king vegeta or vegeta did the same thing casually

the same what??

?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@mattyboi: Pretty sure that's not how it works. Frieza has failed to show any cutting durability. Both times he died, he died coz of his shit piercing durability.

He wasn't able to tank a regular sword that Goku tanked with his finger. Unless you belive Goku's finger>>> Frieza.

In which case, nice.

He only got cut by his own attack or trunks' sword, thats OP.

Regular sword??? Lol. If you think trunks' sword is a regular sword then i honestly have nothing more to say to you, you obviously dont know dragon ball if you think that. And yes, yardrat saga goku's finger>frieza.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:

Ata is this strong?

*sigh*

Also frieza himself is a star buster, unless you think frieza can one shot himself..

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: It does. Filler feats are non-applicable.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@wot_m8: why Exactly? I fail to see why it can’t be used. I mean people use feats for both the manga and anime for dbs If I’m not mistaken.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Because the author never wrote it... because it's not part of the source material... because some people made it to fill space and episodes without any meaning to extend run times.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@wot_m8: 1.I fail to see why that matters Plus that logic is weird. I mean comic book characters got multiple writers and we use all of their feats.

2. So was the namek destruction yet people kept using that feat until it was shown in Canon.

3. Cool still don’t see why that matters.

Give me a real reason why it can’t be used even if it is filler.

i mean dont we use anime and manga feats for dbs goku? I mean some people still use the goku punch feat even tho in the anime it was a blast

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: he uses ki and puts it into the sword.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Because it's filler. Toriyama never wrote it. Hence, it's fan made, head canon. It's as real to the canon as a random fanfic.

That's just how it works. You give me a reason why I should care about some random irrelevant filler feats in a debate about canon?

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: And what feats did he have to make his sword super OP? I am just curios.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: 1. None of that matters

2. You don’t have to care.

plus I’m the op anyway so I allow the feat.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:
@topazzz said:
@mattyboi said:

Ata is this strong?

*sigh*

Also frieza himself is a star buster, unless you think frieza can one shot himself..

i mean...

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: It does matter. Toriyama's canon>>> Irrelevant fanfic/filler. That's how it is. Yoy're opinion doesn't matter.

2:> Sure. You're the OP. Next time tho, you should clear the conditions or the application of filler feats in your OP. Peace.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Hmm, first you said, Frieza got cut by Trunks' sword coz it's OP.

Now you are saying Trunks' sword is OP coz it cut Frieza.

That my friend, is circular scaling. Both of these facts cannot he true or it becomes a loop. A Paradox.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: 1. Lol okay for one why does my “opinion“ does not matter compared to yours? Plus this debunked nothing honestly just bc it’s a different writer does not mean much to me.

2. okay

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@wot_m8: lol what? When did I say trunks sword is op? I said it has ki

the sword itself is just a regular sword

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: It's not an opinion mate. It's a fact. I actually agree with you on Vegeta being a planet buster in SS but Toriyama never showed it in canon. Your or my opinion does not matter. Canon> Filler. That's a simple fact.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Dammit. That was Mattyboi. He never responded to my post but you did and I mixed you both as a result.

Anyhow, I am bored of this thread so peace out.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@wot_m8: yes canon >> filler but that’s only if it contradicts anything which the filler does not.

i still fail to see why we can’t use filler. Let’s just agree to disagree

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@mattyboi: What makes Trunks' sword "OP?"

The fact that it's powered by trunks' ki, same trunks who can fodderize frieza and hold his supernova.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Gaoron

Why did I knew entering this thread that there are gonna be ignorant people trying to lowball Frieza losing to Trunks lmao.

Either way, if Ata really planet busted in recent chapter (still need to read it) he could pull first 2 rounds but final form is still too much mainly due to Frieza's insane durability and pain tolerance, he can live through bisecting and survive planet busting, same can't be said about Ata so if the things go south Frieza can always planet bust and come out victorious.

Ata vs saiyan saga Vegeta is a missmatch btw.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems samurai 8 already has certified WANKERS. 14 chapters in and mofo's already acting like their samurai 8 experts. I see the same two posters back to back in every thread.

Is Ata powerful? Yes.

Can Ata beat final form freeza? Hell no.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Recency Bias is a consistent issue on vine. Frieza in base destroyed a planet with 10x gravity of earth. The feat doesn’t get the respect it deserves

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the difference between Saiyan Saga Vegeta and First form Frieza is vast

He's not beating Final form Frieza even at 1%

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

call us wankers, we’ll get characters surpassing frieza soon enough anyway

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: its becouse trunks > frieza , not becouse gokus finger > frieza.

And yes , goku literaly used ki to block the sword , you know the same energy source frieza uses , not becouse he got better cutting durability.

he also was prepared to the sword strike unlike frieza.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@wot_m8: if you have to ask what makes trunks sword OP than you should stop debating anything db related.

its not about the sword.

A human hit kid goku with a axe on his head and it didnt cut him , a stronger kid goku had to dodge Tao‘s sword.

its not about the weapon its about the user.

if these things still need to be explained than you ppl should stop debating dragonball.

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
Unfavoredcharacter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma just wait for the official translation

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at Frieza being star level. Probably clears.