Frieza Final Form vs Cooler Original Form

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Grand Ninja: Can't see what you posted. What is it?
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob: Is that a youtube video? I'm in China and can't view video hosting sites on the web here :/   Your point was lost, sadly. "
If you ever see Jay Chou.... tell him to have a concert in the u.s... 

thanks in advance.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Grand Ninja: Can't see what you posted. What is it? "
he posted a video that has willy wonka say, "YOU LOOSE SIR! GOOD DAY!!..... I SAID GOOD DAY!!!" 

then i posted a video of captain picard yelling out, " NO! ..... NOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob:   You can't just say Goku didn't get a zenkai just because. You need to show some proof that he didn't get a huge zenkai. Also, Cooler and Freeza didn't hate each other, at least nothing was indicated as such. Where would you get that idea? Oh yea, from the horrible Funi translation. Maybe you should watch the Toei dub (source material) and then come back.  "
XD no the fact that goku has shown as getting as little as 2X zenkai is proof. Not that it has anything to do with you lying and giving goku a 40X zenkai when he has never been showin in tha manga or any movie getting such....so yeah shhhhhhh. I have the toei dub on dvd..but hey way to ignore the fact that frieza was known for holding back hi full power...bravo....bravo 

come back when you 

1. stop lying 
2. stop providing false information 
3. Stop stating things that have never been established just so you can carry on with this ridiculer notion that goku's base from is stronger than his past super saiyan from in movie 5. 
4. Stop contradicting yourself in every post 

good day sir
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Grand Ninja said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Prince CortSether:  

"
"
every time Prince post his copy and pasted nonsense i go 

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Prince CortSether said:

" @Louisiana Bob:   You can't just say Goku didn't get a zenkai just because. You need to show some proof that he didn't get a huge zenkai. Also, Cooler and Freeza didn't hate each other, at least nothing was indicated as such. Where would you get that idea? Oh yea, from the horrible Funi translation. Maybe you should watch the Toei dub (source material) and then come back.  "
XD no the fact that goku has shown as getting as little as 2X zenkai is proof. Not that it has anything to do with you lying and giving goku a 40X zenkai when he has never been showin in tha manga or any movie getting such....so yeah shhhhhhh. I have the toei dub on dvd..but hey way to ignore the fact that frieza was known for holding back hi full power...bravo....bravo  come back when you  1. stop lying 2. stop providing false information 3. Stop stating things that have never been established just so you can carry on with this ridiculer notion that goku's base from is stronger than his past super saiyan from in movie 5. 4. Stop contradicting yourself in every post  good day sir "

And?  He's also been shown to get a 33x zenkai. This is Toei for christ's sake. Freeza known for holding back his power? Nah, it's more like he hasn't had the need for using his full power against anyone because he's significantly stronger than them. His own family would know how powerful he was, King Cold sure as hell knew. 

And I actually don't think he was stronger than SSJ Goku in base anymore due to new insights.  

I'd actually put the list like this.  

SSJ Goku Movie 5 > Final Form Cooler > Kaioken Goku Movie 5 > Super Saiyan Goku on Namek > Base Goku Movie 5 (after Senzu) >=Base Cooler > 100% Freeza

Are we clear? 
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Grand Ninja said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Prince CortSether:  

"
"
every time Prince post his copy and pasted nonsense i go 

"
why won't you two do a freeza and goku and just get along already ;) 

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja: LB is just mad because they canceled Barney & Friends from the 8 o'clock slot on Fox. 
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Grand Ninja: LB is just mad because they canceled Barney & Friends from the 8 o'clock slot on Fox.  "
haha... hey prince cortsether, how come you can't view videos? are you using a phone to debate on comicvine? isn't that hard to text debates? 0_0
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja said:
" @Grand Ninja: LB is just mad because they canceled Barney & Friends from the 8 o'clock slot on Fox.  "
haha... hey prince cortsether, how come you can't view videos? are you using a phone to debate on comicvine? isn't that hard to text debates? 0_0 "
I'm using a vtunnel proxy with my pc. 
Avatar image for knightmaremegasttgl
KnightmareMegasTTGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

XD no the fact that goku has shown as getting as little as 2X zenkai is proof. Not that it has anything to do with you lying and giving goku a 40X zenkai when he has never been showin in tha manga or any movie getting such....so yeah shhhhhhh. I have the toei dub on dvd..but hey way to ignore the fact that frieza was known for holding back hi full power...bravo....bravo  come back when you  1. stop lying 2. stop providing false information 3. Stop stating things that have never been established just so you can carry on with this ridiculer notion that goku's base from is stronger than his past super saiyan from in movie 5. 4. Stop contradicting yourself in every post  good day sir "
 And?  He's also been shown to get a 33x zenkai. This is Toei for christ's sake. Freeza known for holding back his power? Nah, it's more like he hasn't had the need for using his full power against anyone because he's significantly stronger than them. His own family would know how powerful he was, King Cold sure as hell knew.  And I actually don't think he was stronger than SSJ Goku in base anymore due to new insights.   I'd actually put the list like this.   SSJ Goku Movie 5 > Final Form Cooler > Kaioken Goku Movie 5 > Super Saiyan Goku on Namek > Base Goku Movie 5 (after Senzu) >=Base Cooler > 100% Freeza Are we clear?  "
Couldn't have said it better myself.  Cooler takes this obviously
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightmareMegasTTGL said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

And?  He's also been shown to get a 33x zenkai. This is Toei for christ's sake. Freeza known for holding back his power? Nah, it's more like he hasn't had the need for using his full power against anyone because he's significantly stronger than them. His own family would know how powerful he was, King Cold sure as hell knew.  And I actually don't think he was stronger than SSJ Goku in base anymore due to new insights.   I'd actually put the list like this.   SSJ Goku Movie 5 > Final Form Cooler > Kaioken Goku Movie 5 > Super Saiyan Goku on Namek > Base Goku Movie 5 (after Senzu) >=Base Cooler > 100% Freeza Are we clear?  "
Couldn't have said it better myself.  Cooler takes this obviously "
Smart man.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Grand Ninja said:

haha... hey prince cortsether, how come you can't view videos? are you using a phone to debate on comicvine? isn't that hard to text debates? 0_0 "
I'm using a vtunnel proxy with my pc.  "
so that the communist don't get you???? 0_0 

anyway, i can't help but notice that when you and LB are mentioning cooler's final form, are you two talking about stage 5 cooler? or big geti star cooler? 

can you see pictures on your computer... i will post two pictures. 

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja: The one that looks like Shredder.  

Metal Cooler is far stronger than even Final Form Cooler and the power scaling is even more whacked out in that movie than in Movie 5.  

In Movie 6 it has SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta stronger than Piccolo fused with Kami (who had fought 17 dead even) and Piccolo got beat up by Metal Cooler and SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta got their asses kicked, only winning in the end with the standard Toei miracle punch. 

PS. Yeah, I can see pictures fine, but the only videos I can watch are from tudou.com and youku.com (and youku is blocked in the states).
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@KnightmareMegasTTGL said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

@Prince CortSether 

getting a 33X zenkai....yes......let me know when he has gotten a 40X zenkai in the manga..kthanks. He never has so the fact that you keep saying he did is getting annoying. You do not get to make up a new zenka number for goku because it stops you from getting laughed at..k thanks. Going on and on talking about  toei isn't getting you anywhere. XD  i'm sorry is their a scene or scan i'm missing that stated king cold knew of frieza true power? No ok kaioken increases power by 20...ssj by 50...so yeah...no 

And Knightmare..if you had said anything like prince..you'd be mocked by everyone just like he was..kthanksbye 
cooler gets his head beat in
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Grand Ninja: The one that looks like Shredder.   Metal Cooler is far stronger than even Final Form Cooler and the power scaling is even more whacked out in that movie than in Movie 5.   In Movie 6 it has SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta stronger than Piccolo fused with Kami (who had fought 17 dead even) and Piccolo got beat up by Metal Cooler and SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta got their asses kicked, only winning in the end with the standard Toei miracle punch. "
yea, i agree. 5th form should be twice the power of 4th form freeza at 100%. meta cooler is probably closer to cell's power level.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @KnightmareMegasTTGL said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

@Prince CortSether  getting a 33X zenkai....yes......let me know when he has gotten a 40X zenkai in the manga..kthanks. He never has so the fact that you keep saying he did is getting annoying. You do not get to make up a new zenka number for goku because it stops you from getting laughed at..k thanks. Going on and on talking about  toei isn't getting you anywhere. XD  i'm sorry is their a scene or scan i'm missing that stated king cold knew of frieza true power? No ok kaioken increases power by 20...ssj by 50...so yeah...no   And Knightmare..if you had said anything like prince..you'd be mocked by everyone just like he was..kthanksbye cooler gets his head beat in "
Movies aren't manga...herp derp  

I didn't make a new zenkai number because it "prevents me from getting laughed at". No, I made the 40x inrease because it alligns with Cooler's statement of Goku being capable of beating Freeza while in base form.  

Yea, King Cold wouldn't know of Freeza's max power? Sure thing dude, except for the fact that he most certainly did. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

@Prince CortSether  getting a 33X zenkai....yes......let me know when he has gotten a 40X zenkai in the manga..kthanks. He never has so the fact that you keep saying he did is getting annoying. You do not get to make up a new zenka number for goku because it stops you from getting laughed at..k thanks. Going on and on talking about  toei isn't getting you anywhere. XD  i'm sorry is their a scene or scan i'm missing that stated king cold knew of frieza true power? No ok kaioken increases power by 20...ssj by 50...so yeah...no   And Knightmare..if you had said anything like prince..you'd be mocked by everyone just like he was..kthanksbye cooler gets his head beat in "
Movies aren't manga...herp derp   I didn't make a new zenkai number because it "prevents me from getting laughed at". No, I made the 40x inrease because it alligns with Cooler's statement of Goku being capable of beating Freeza while in base form.   Yea, King Cold wouldn't know of Freeza's max power? Sure thing dude, except for the fact that he most certainly did.  "
You're right...the movies aren't manga.....see the manga is canon......in the canon material...goku at the most has gotten a 33x zenkai.....see the difference besides 40x zenkia existing only in your mind?...hur derp. For whatever bs reason you gave goku a zenkai of 40x does not matter...you do not get to decide. Sitting here saying the proof of your claims is your assumption isn't going to fly. Too bad he did not....maybe he would have smacked frieza in the mouth after frieza kep blabbing about how hes more powerful.....except king cold had a higher power level than even mech frieza...kthanksbye
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Movies aren't manga...herp derp   I didn't make a new zenkai number because it "prevents me from getting laughed at". No, I made the 40x inrease because it alligns with Cooler's statement of Goku being capable of beating Freeza while in base form.   Yea, King Cold wouldn't know of Freeza's max power? Sure thing dude, except for the fact that he most certainly did.  "
You're right...the movies aren't manga.....see the manga is canon......in the canon material...goku at the most has gotten a 33x zenkai.....see the difference besides 40x zenkia existing only in your mind?...hur derp. For whatever bs reason you gave goku a zenkai of 40x does not matter...you do not get to decide. Sitting here saying the proof of your claims is your assumption isn't going to fly. Too bad he did not....maybe he would have smacked frieza in the mouth after frieza kep blabbing about how hes more powerful.....except king cold had a higher power level than even mech frieza...kthanksbye "
Wow, way to push your credibility even further into the ground. I've already explained to you how 40x zenkai for Goku makes perfect sense.  

And King Cold having a higher power level than Mecha Freeza? Not even close, bub. Higher than a heavily suppressed Mecha Freeza at most but not more powerful than a theoretical 100% Mecha Freeza. He wasn't even stronger than 100% Organic Freeza. 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By crmidnight
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

You're right...the movies aren't manga.....see the manga is canon......in the canon material...goku at the most has gotten a 33x zenkai.....see the difference besides 40x zenkia existing only in your mind?...hur derp. For whatever bs reason you gave goku a zenkai of 40x does not matter...you do not get to decide. Sitting here saying the proof of your claims is your assumption isn't going to fly. Too bad he did not....maybe he would have smacked frieza in the mouth after frieza kep blabbing about how hes more powerful.....except king cold had a higher power level than even mech frieza...kthanksbye "
Wow, way to push your credibility even further into the ground. I've already explained to you how 40x zenkai for Goku makes perfect sense.   And King Cold having a higher power level than Mecha Freeza? Not even close, bub. Higher than a heavily suppressed Mecha Freeza at most but not more powerful than a theoretical 100% Mecha Freeza. He wasn't even stronger than 100% Organic Freeza.  "

We're not talking about Final Form Cooler vs. Final Form Frieza. Seems like you keep drifting that way. 
It's 3rd Form Cooler vs. Final Form Frieza....
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crmidnight said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Wow, way to push your credibility even further into the ground. I've already explained to you how 40x zenkai for Goku makes perfect sense.   And King Cold having a higher power level than Mecha Freeza? Not even close, bub. Higher than a heavily suppressed Mecha Freeza at most but not more powerful than a theoretical 100% Mecha Freeza. He wasn't even stronger than 100% Organic Freeza.  "
We're not talking about Final Form Cooler vs. Final Form Frieza. Seems like you keep drifting that way. It's 3rd Form Cooler vs. Final Form Frieza.... "
I know which form we're talking about...and Cooler's original state wins. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Again prince i've said this to you god knows how many times now..just because you say something does not make it so....XD my cred...who here takes you seriously? Aren't you the guy who mocked by by mostly everyone in this very thread? Aren't you he guy who was posting information that turned out to be a lie in this very thread? Aren't you the guy who lied and has changed his stance on something multiple times in this thread...and you're talking about my cred? XD please dont...just dont. You embarrass yourself. 

XD heavily suppressed...sir thank you for adding to the very long less of crap you made up...bravo....bravo. The z fighters stated that king colds pl was higher..kthanks
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Again prince i've said this to you god knows how many times now..just because you say something does not make it so....XD my cred...who here takes you seriously? Aren't you the guy who mocked by by mostly everyone in this very thread? Aren't you he guy who was posting information that turned out to be a lie in this very thread? Aren't you the guy who lied and has changed his stance on something multiple times in this thread...and you're talking about my cred? XD please dont...just dont. You embarrass yourself.  XD heavily suppressed...sir thank you for adding to the very long less of crap you made up...bravo....bravo. There was no indication that frieza was suppressing his power..in fact the z fighters recognized him immediately while he was still in space. Babbling about how king cold was this and that when it was sate d in the manga that his ki was larger than friezas is getting you know where..kthanks "
Nah, there's no lying going on. The only one lying is you when you put words in my mouth and say I said things I didn't like babbling on about the 99,000,000 and all that junk.  

Too bad it was never stated King Cold was stronger than Freeza. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

We're not talking about Final Form Cooler vs. Final Form Frieza. Seems like you keep drifting that way. It's 3rd Form Cooler vs. Final Form Frieza.... "
I know which form we're talking about...and Cooler's original state wins.  "
no he does not...sad that you're the only one who thinks so
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: More than one person agrees with me. Look at the very first page of the thread.  

You think King Cold is > Mecha Freeza. You should stop typing.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob: More than one person agrees with me. Look at the very first page of the thread.   You think King Cold is > Mecha Freeza. You should stop typing. "
XD wow...a whole one person vs the 9 or 10 other people who think you're crazy....bravo....bravo. Do you really think i care about 2 people who dont know what they're talking about instead of one XD 

XD i should stop typing because king cold was stated as having a higher PL than mecha frieza...in the manga..written by akira toryiama....XD oh ok. No 

please keep replying i need a good laugh.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Again prince i've said this to you god knows how many times now..just because you say something does not make it so....XD my cred...who here takes you seriously? Aren't you the guy who mocked by by mostly everyone in this very thread? Aren't you he guy who was posting information that turned out to be a lie in this very thread? Aren't you the guy who lied and has changed his stance on something multiple times in this thread...and you're talking about my cred? XD please dont...just dont. You embarrass yourself.  XD heavily suppressed...sir thank you for adding to the very long less of crap you made up...bravo....bravo. There was no indication that frieza was suppressing his power..in fact the z fighters recognized him immediately while he was still in space. Babbling about how king cold was this and that when it was sate d in the manga that his ki was larger than friezas is getting you know where..kthanks "
Nah, there's no lying going on. The only one lying is you when you put words in my mouth and say I said things I didn't like babbling on about the 99,000,000 and all that junk.   Too bad it was never stated King Cold was stronger than Freeza.  "
king cold????? he was the weakest! lol  don't mind me ^_^
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Grand Ninja said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Nah, there's no lying going on. The only one lying is you when you put words in my mouth and say I said things I didn't like babbling on about the 99,000,000 and all that junk.   Too bad it was never stated King Cold was stronger than Freeza.  "
king cold????? he was the weakest! lol  don't mind me ^_^ "
compared to what? king cold as stated by gohan, tien, krillin etc etc etc had a higher power level than mecha frieza. 

and by the way prince 

when you say goku is given a 33x zenkai and his pl is 3,000,000 guess what genius...you're saying he has a pl of 99,000,000. No ones puting words in you mouth..you just suck at math.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob: More than one person agrees with me. Look at the very first page of the thread.   You think King Cold is > Mecha Freeza. You should stop typing. "
XD wow...a whole one person vs the 9 or 10 other people who think you're crazy....bravo....bravo. Do you really think i care about 2 people who dont know what they're talking about instead of one XD  XD i should stop typing because king cold was stated as having a higher PL than mecha frieza...in the manga..written by akira toryiama....XD oh ok. No  please keep replying i need a good laugh. "
LOL King Cold stronger than Freeza? Come up with a scan that states this please. You can't because it doesn't exist. Everything in canon shows the exact opposite. Cold is only implied to be stronger in the anime, which is entirely irrelevant because the manga shows and states that Freeza is stronger. Freeza states he is the strongest in the universe right in front of King Cold, who doesn't disagree. Also, the fact that Cold had to try and use Trunks' sword in order to kill him indicates that he was not superior to Freeza, otherwise he would have tried to fight him. Freeza was heavily suppressed when heading toward Earth, Gohan even states "this is nothing, Freeza gets much stronger than this!" 

Keep crashing to the ground and burning. It gets funnier every time.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
and by the way prince   when you say goku is given a 33x zenkai and his pl is 3,000,000 guess what genius...you're saying he has a pl of 99,000,000. No ones puting words in you mouth..you just suck at math. "
Goku's 33x zenkai was on Namek. It brought him from 90,000 to near 3,000,000. Way to fail again. The 40x zenkai is what raised his 3,000,000+ power level to over 120,000,000. God you're annoying.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Grand Ninja said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

compared to what? king cold as stated by gohan, tien, krillin etc etc etc had a higher power level than mecha frieza.  and by the way prince   when you say goku is given a 33x zenkai and his pl is 3,000,000 guess what genius...you're saying he has a pl of 99,000,000. No ones puting words in you mouth..you just suck at math. "

wait a minute... than you must of listened to the ocean dubbed version. all they said was, "who's that big guy with freeza?"  and how can king cold emit more power than freeza while king cold was in his 2nd form?
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja: In the anime no matter what version it's pretty much implied that Cold is superior to Freeza. The point is that it's entirely irrelevant because it contradicts the manga which clearly shows Freeza as being the stronger of the two.  

King Cold also doesn't have any extra forms. Freeza's form that he fought Goku in is his true state, the other 3 were suppressions created by him. It's highly likely he created his 2nd suppression to be similar to his father's appearance. But, nothing is indicated that Cold has transformations.  That's why he didn't transform against Trunks, because he wasn't able to. I mean, that would have been much more sensible than a stupid underhanded attack. Who would try something like that if they still had much more power underneath them? King Cold definitely had no other options but to use the sworld.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
XD wow...a whole one person vs the 9 or 10 other people who think you're crazy....bravo....bravo. Do you really think i care about 2 people who dont know what they're talking about instead of one XD  XD i should stop typing because king cold was stated as having a higher PL than mecha frieza...in the manga..written by akira toryiama....XD oh ok. No  please keep replying i need a good laugh. "
LOL King Cold stronger than Freeza? Come up with a scan that states this please. You can't because it doesn't exist. Everything in canon shows the exact opposite. Cold is only implied to be stronger in the anime, which is entirely irrelevant because the manga shows and states that Freeza is stronger. Freeza states he is the strongest in the universe right in front of King Cold, who doesn't disagree. Also, the fact that Cold had to try and use Trunks' sword in order to kill him indicates that he was not superior to Freeza, otherwise he would have tried to fight him. Freeza was heavily suppressed when heading toward Earth, Gohan even states "this is nothing, Freeza gets much stronger than this!"  Keep crashing to the ground and burning. It gets funnier every time. "

No Caption Provided

like honestly every word you post..so condescending it puts a smile on my face when i post scans like that and you sit their and have to swallow your words and are again forced to tell another lie. While you're babbling on like the troll you have been acting like since you came into this thread...XD why did king cold try and kill trunks with that sword...oh because he thought it was special in some way and that it was the only reason why trunks was able to kill him. but thanks again for showing everyone how little you know. K thanks. Never mind the fact that you never stopped to think hat maybe king cold..the same species as cooler and frieza can power up the same as his children..no of course not. You took a scene in which cooler attacked trunks and died less easier than his son as..omg super weak sauce blah blah blah. Shhhhh prince..just shhhhhh
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Grand Ninja said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Grand Ninja said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

compared to what? king cold as stated by gohan, tien, krillin etc etc etc had a higher power level than mecha frieza.  and by the way prince   when you say goku is given a 33x zenkai and his pl is 3,000,000 guess what genius...you're saying he has a pl of 99,000,000. No ones puting words in you mouth..you just suck at math. "
 wait a minute... than you must of listened to the ocean dubbed version. all they said was, "who's that big guy with freeza?"  and how can king cold emit more power than freeza while king cold was in his 2nd form? "
No i got it from the manga like i just said 

No Caption Provided
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Grand Ninja: In the anime no matter what version it's pretty much implied that Cold is superior to Freeza. The point is that it's entirely irrelevant because it contradicts the manga which clearly shows Freeza as being the stronger of the two.   King Cold also doesn't have any extra forms. Freeza's form that he fought Goku in is his true state, the other 3 were suppressions created by him. It's highly likely he created his 2nd suppression to be similar to his father's appearance. But, nothing is indicated that Cold has transformations.  That's why he didn't transform against Trunks, because he wasn't able to. I mean, that would have been much more sensible than a stupid underhanded attack. Who would try something like that if they still had much more power underneath them? King Cold definitely had no other options but to use the sworld. "
1. stated in the manga 
2. It in know way has frieza SHOWING he is stronger than his father..only frieza babbling on that he is the strongest in the universe...right...because goku and trunks totally didnt kick his ass right? He totally did not know about the super saiyan right? K then 

3. it was never ever stated that king cold did not have an extra transformations.....again thanks for making things up...you're very good at that. No one wants to hear your theories...you'v made enough of those that have blown up in your face 

4. He did not transform and attacked trunks for the reason he stated 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

kthanks bye 
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

LOL King Cold stronger than Freeza? Come up with a scan that states this please. You can't because it doesn't exist. Everything in canon shows the exact opposite. Cold is only implied to be stronger in the anime, which is entirely irrelevant because the manga shows and states that Freeza is stronger. Freeza states he is the strongest in the universe right in front of King Cold, who doesn't disagree. Also, the fact that Cold had to try and use Trunks' sword in order to kill him indicates that he was not superior to Freeza, otherwise he would have tried to fight him. Freeza was heavily suppressed when heading toward Earth, Gohan even states "this is nothing, Freeza gets much stronger than this!"  Keep crashing to the ground and burning. It gets funnier every time. "

No Caption Provided
 like honestly every word you post..so condescending it puts a smile on my face when i post scans like that and you sit their and have to swallow your words and are again forced to tell another lie. While you're babbling on like the troll you have been acting like since you came into this thread...XD why did king cold try and kill trunks with that sword...oh because he thought it was special in some way and that it was the only reason why trunks was able to kill him. but thanks again for showing everyone how little you know. K thanks. Never mind the fact that you never stopped to think hat maybe king cold..the same species as cooler and frieza can power up the same as his children..no of course not. You took a scene in which cooler attacked trunks and died less easier than his son as..omg super weak sauce blah blah blah. Shhhhh prince..just shhhhhh "

@Louisiana Bob said:

No Caption Provided
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Grand Ninja: In the anime no matter what version it's pretty much implied that Cold is superior to Freeza. The point is that it's entirely irrelevant because it contradicts the manga which clearly shows Freeza as being the stronger of the two.   King Cold also doesn't have any extra forms. Freeza's form that he fought Goku in is his true state, the other 3 were suppressions created by him. It's highly likely he created his 2nd suppression to be similar to his father's appearance. But, nothing is indicated that Cold has transformations.  That's why he didn't transform against Trunks, because he wasn't able to. I mean, that would have been much more sensible than a stupid underhanded attack. Who would try something like that if they still had much more power underneath them? King Cold definitely had no other options but to use the sworld. "
1. stated in the manga 
2. It in know way has frieza SHOWING he is stronger than his father..only frieza babbling on that he is the strongest in the universe...right...because goku and trunks totally didnt kick his ass right? He totally did not know about the super saiyan right? K then 

3. it was never ever stated that king cold did not have an extra transformations.....again thanks for making things up...you're very good at that. No one wants to hear your theories...you'v made enough of those that have blown up in your face 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
kthanks bye  "

Great. Now post the scan where Gohan states that Freeza can get even stronger. Freeza was heading to earth with a suppressed percentage of his power, not his full amount. 

And like I said, if Cold was capable of transforming, he would have. If he was capable of increasing his strength in any way whatsoever, it would have been implied. You cannot say he could increase his power further just because Freeza and Cooler could, that's not anywhere near decisive enough. If King Cold's alleged forms were analogous to Freeza's forms, then why was he randomly in that one? And also, there's still Freeza's stating right in front of King Cold that he was the strongest in the universe. Statements are always much more reliable than theories with nothing behind them. If Cold could have transformed he would have. He should have been in his most powerful state when arriving on Earth. So what, he's supposedly going to be help in a fight with two people that are significantly stronger than himself? Why would he be so ill-prepared?  

Also, there's another reason why King Cold couldn't have gotten much stronger than he was or even stronger at all. Freeza was somewhat close to Goku on Namek and then after getting a power upgrade he still ponders the idea that he'd need back up in King Cold? That states to me right there that not only did Freeza's mecha upgrade provide only a very slight boost in power but also that King Cold couldn't have been comparitavely powerful. He was only thought of as being a helpful hand, nothing more. If his maximum power was comparable to even Freeza's 50% power then him being there would have enabled Goku's defeat in some way. 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Perfect Cell

Actually, to be corrected you two; Frieza is more powerful that King Cold. The reason the Z-Fighters speculated that King Cold was stronger was because Frieza was part machine. Knowing well that the Z-Fighters can't determine mechanical power levels with their senses, they were only picking up half of his overall power. Furthermore, Frieza was not even powered up. He was rested. Granted King Cold was too; however, remember that it was Vegeta who felt Freiza approaching Earth while he entered the Solar System and not King Cold's. 

As far as the fight goes with 4th Form Cooler and 4th Form Frieza; Cooler clearly mentions that his younger brother always seemed to have the edge. Whether or not, if this statement was directed towards skill or power is undetermined; however, one thing was for certain. Cooler was able to generate Ki faster into his DeathBall than Frieza. Eventhough if he can generate it faster, doesn't necessarily mean his DeathBall is stronger. For all we know, Frieza's DeathBall could be more condensed.

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Perfect Cell said:
" Cooler clearly mentions that his younger brother always seemed to have the edge. "

Funi dub only. Original Toei dub makes no indication whatsoever that Freeza was Cooler's superior at any point in time.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

No Caption Provided
 like honestly every word you post..so condescending it puts a smile on my face when i post scans like that and you sit their and have to swallow your words and are again forced to tell another lie. While you're babbling on like the troll you have been acting like since you came into this thread...XD why did king cold try and kill trunks with that sword...oh because he thought it was special in some way and that it was the only reason why trunks was able to kill him. but thanks again for showing everyone how little you know. K thanks. Never mind the fact that you never stopped to think hat maybe king cold..the same species as cooler and frieza can power up the same as his children..no of course not. You took a scene in which cooler attacked trunks and died less easier than his son as..omg super weak sauce blah blah blah. Shhhhh prince..just shhhhhh "

@Louisiana Bob said:

No Caption Provided
@Prince CortSether said:
1. stated in the manga 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
kthanks bye  "
  Great. Now post the scan where Gohan states that Freeza can get even stronger. Freeza was heading to earth with a suppressed percentage of his power, not his full amount.  And like I said, if Cold was capable of transforming, he would have. If he was capable of increasing his strength in any way whatsoever, it would have been implied. You cannot say he could increase his power further just because Freeza and Cooler could, that's not anywhere near decisive enough. If King Cold's alleged forms were analogous to Freeza's forms, then why was he randomly in that one? And also, there's still Freeza's stating right in front of King Cold that he was the strongest in the universe. Statements are always much more reliable than theories with nothing behind them. If Cold could have transformed he would have. He should have been in his most powerful state when arriving on Earth. So what, he's supposedly going to be help in a fight with two people that are significantly stronger than himself? Why would he be so ill-prepared?   Also, there's another reason why King Cold couldn't have gotten much stronger than he was or even stronger at all. Freeza was somewhat close to Goku on Namek and then after getting a power upgrade he still ponders the idea that he'd need back up in King Cold? That states to me right there that not only did Freeza's mecha upgrade provide only a very slight boost in power but also that King Cold couldn't have been comparitavely powerful. He was only thought of as being a helpful hand, nothing more. If his maximum power was comparable to even Freeza's 50% power then him being there would have enabled Goku's defeat in some way.  "
 Nah you're good

what you say does not matter...no one cares what you say =/ XD He is the same speices as cooler and frieza..why would he not be able to? Oh right because you say so...awesome. I'm not even going to comment on the nerve you have telling me about not decisive enough..lol just no. XD why was cooler randomely in his 3rd form? Do you ever think before responding like at all? Yes Theres frieza statinghe's th strongest in the universe right in fron of his dad.....XD Did he not say the same thing to goku even after goku kicked hss face in...oh yeah he did....like honestly shhh.

"Statements are always much more reliable than theories with nothing behind them"

you seriously did not just have the nerve..the decency to say that to me Mister coolers PL is 38583485734875648736873 because some bs site that found the info off of wiki says so..... mister Gokus got a 44x zenkai because i dont like being wrong mister gokus base in movie 5 is stonger than a super saiyan and after weeks of saying that im going to change my mind because i cant lie any longer...no..im done..if i continue i'm bound to insult you in some way. Dont ever type that sentance again...you are the last person ...the last....to say anything like that..kthanks

Also, there's another reason why King Cold couldn't have gotten much stronger than he was or even stronger at all. Freeza was somewhat close to Goku on Namek and then after getting a power upgrade he still ponders the idea that he'd need back up in King Cold? That states to me right there that not only did Freeza's mecha upgrade provide only a very slight boost in power but also that King Cold couldn't have been comparitavely powerful."

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD what!!!????? Your thought process is just....scary...omg. Where to begin..who says he needed back up...his dad was just ther...friez stated that he could kill everyone himself....and if anything you juts prove why kng cold is in fact stronger than frieza.....because he knew goku was on the way..why would be bring someone weaker if he did in fact need back up? He mind as well have gone himself..just XD stop     

just hush..man geez 

none of this matters anyway because...duh frieza stomps kthanksbye
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Perfect Cell said:
" Actually, to be corrected you two; Frieza is more powerful that King Cold. The reason the Z-Fighters speculated that King Cold was stronger was because Frieza was part machine. Knowing well that the Z-Fighters can't determine mechanical power levels with their senses, they were only picking up half of his overall power. Furthermore, Frieza was not even powered up. He was rested. Granted King Cold was too; however, remember that it was Vegeta who felt Freiza approaching Earth while he entered the Solar System and not King Cold's.  As far as the fight goes with 4th Form Cooler and 4th Form Frieza; Cooler clearly mentions that his younger brother always seemed to have the edge. Whether or not, if this statement was directed towards skill or power is undetermined; however, one thing was for certain. Cooler was able to generate Ki faster into his DeathBall than Frieza. Eventhough if he can generate it faster, doesn't necessarily mean his DeathBall is stronger. For all we know, Frieza's DeathBall could be more condensed. "
1. only friezas limbs and such were mechanical..his power source was not artificial like the androids so..no 

2. frieza is not anakin skywalker and he does not use the force...getitg machined up does no make his ki go down... especially when it was stated he became stronger 

3. All the z fighters felt frieza coming...gohan...tein..krillin...piccolo.yamcha..who do you think they all gathered in the same spot =/ And when tein sensed him...what did tien say....oh yes theres an even bigger ki with frieza so no 

4. Blh blah blah frieza stomps
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" Cooler clearly mentions that his younger brother always seemed to have the edge. "
 Funi dub only. Original Toei dub makes no indication whatsoever that Freeza was Cooler's superior at any point in time. "
Funi dub has Toei subtitles regardless if you have the DVD versions of the movie, so it doesn't make any difference. True, he didn't blatantly admit that Frieza was stronger than he was, but he did say that Frieza had the edge on something. Whether if it were by skill, power or area conquered are yet to be determined. But in that grief moment of "sentimental mood" he was in; he DID share a split second of praise for his little brother.
Darth_Amaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Darth_Amaron
@Prince CortSether:  
i agree that cyborg frieza was supressing his power when he was detected by gohan and the others. gohan should know how powerful frieza is, he fought him at least a couple of times. and if gohan believes that cyborg frieza can still increase his power, that only means that frieza was supresing his power below than his 100% on namek. there's no way gohan could have known that frieza had a power boost as a cyborg. so gohan could only base his knowledge on friezas power was when they were on namek.so yeah. 

but, i believe that Cold was still more powerful than frieza, cyborg or otherwise. Cold didnt transform simply because he thought he didnt need to. for him trunks' sword was the only reason why frieza was killed. he wasnt even impressed by trunks' power despite the fact that he was a SSJ. for Cold its all about the sword. plus, the fact that Cold didnt have the time to transform anyway. we all know how much time frieza or cooler took just to transform. Cold was being held at point blank when Trunks blocked Cold's attack. 

anyway, this could prove how powerful goku became after his fight on namek and his yardrat training(did movie 5 goku had yardrat training?). anywhoo, in future trunks timline, goku still defeated Cold and Cyborg frieza by himself. despite the fact that both villains were more powerful than namek frieza. i dont know how easily goku killed frieza and cooler though. but if he can kill both powerhouses by himself, then he should have had a HUGE power boost after namek. thus explains why he "easily" defeated cooler. although goku "fainted" after his fight with cooler. while he still had a truckload of ki after he defeated frieza. LOL i guess goku exerted himself a lot more in his fight with cooler.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

No Caption Provided

@Louisiana Bob said:

No Caption Provided
@Prince CortSether said:
1. stated in the manga 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
kthanks bye  "
  Great. Now post the scan where Gohan states that Freeza can get even stronger. Freeza was heading to earth with a suppressed percentage of his power, not his full amount.  And like I said, if Cold was capable of transforming, he would have. If he was capable of increasing his strength in any way whatsoever, it would have been implied. You cannot say he could increase his power further just because Freeza and Cooler could, that's not anywhere near decisive enough. If King Cold's alleged forms were analogous to Freeza's forms, then why was he randomly in that one? And also, there's still Freeza's stating right in front of King Cold that he was the strongest in the universe. Statements are always much more reliable than theories with nothing behind them. If Cold could have transformed he would have. He should have been in his most powerful state when arriving on Earth. So what, he's supposedly going to be help in a fight with two people that are significantly stronger than himself? Why would he be so ill-prepared?   Also, there's another reason why King Cold couldn't have gotten much stronger than he was or even stronger at all. Freeza was somewhat close to Goku on Namek and then after getting a power upgrade he still ponders the idea that he'd need back up in King Cold? That states to me right there that not only did Freeza's mecha upgrade provide only a very slight boost in power but also that King Cold couldn't have been comparitavely powerful. He was only thought of as being a helpful hand, nothing more. If his maximum power was comparable to even Freeza's 50% power then him being there would have enabled Goku's defeat in some way.  "
 Nah you're good

what you say does not matter...no one cares what you say =/ XD He is the same speices as cooler and frieza..why would he not be able to? Oh right because you say so...awesome.   
 Freeza was in his suppressed states because he could not control his power in his true form. Cooler had mastered his true form which is why he was always in it.  Freeza's suppressions were unique to him (and Cooler states he also has suppressions) however nothing is stated indicating that Kind Cold also felt the need to create suppressions because of the strain of power, so you can't just say he was in a suppressed state, especially since his ki was noticable to the z-fighters along with Freeza, because that's not much of a suppression. Also, nothing indicates that he could transform or even boost his power any more. So why would he be able to? Oh right because you say so...awesome.

I'm not even going to comment on the nerve you have telling me about not decisive enough..lol just no. XD why was cooler randomely in his 3rd form?   
 Didn't cause him strain like Freeza's did. Cooler was also able to transform beyond his true form. Are you going to say that Freeza and Cold could do that automatically just because they're the same race? That must mean ALL Saiyans can go Super Saiyan...oh wait.   

@Louisiana Bob said: 

"Statements are always much more reliable than theories with nothing behind them"

you seriously did not just have the nerve..the decency to say that to me Mister coolers PL is 38583485734875648736873 because some bs site that found the info off of wiki says so..... mister Gokus got a 44x zenkai because i dont like being wrong mister gokus base in movie 5 is stonger than a super saiyan and after weeks of saying that im going to change my mind because i cant lie any longer...no..im done..if i continue i'm bound to insult you in some way. Dont ever type that sentance again...you are the last person ...the last....to say anything like that..kthanks

Also, there's another reason why King Cold couldn't have gotten much stronger than he was or even stronger at all. Freeza was somewhat close to Goku on Namek and then after getting a power upgrade he still ponders the idea that he'd need back up in King Cold? That states to me right there that not only did Freeza's mecha upgrade provide only a very slight boost in power but also that King Cold couldn't have been comparitavely powerful." XD XD XD XD XD XD XD what!!!????? Your thought process is just....scary...omg. Where to begin..who says he needed back up...his dad was just ther...friez stated that he could kill everyone himself....and if anything you juts prove why kng cold is in fact stronger than frieza.....because he knew goku was on the way..why would be bring someone weaker if he did in fact need back up? He mind as well have gone himself..just XD stop      just hush..man geez  none of this matters anyway because...duh frieza stomps kthanksbye "

Goku's zenkai has things to back it up, unlike your assumption that Cold could transform. Cooler says that Goku's base was enough to have defeated Freeza. That's a statement backing that up. Freeza says he could probably beat Goku by himself with his upgrade but with King Cold there it should be no trouble at all, meaning he was relying on Cold in case things got too much for him. Why would Freeza bring someone weaker if he needed back up? Well, think about it, I mean come on. Freeza was healed by his father's scientists and has a good relationship with him, and was using his transportation to get to earth. King Cold happened to come along with him just because he was there, and Freeza would have used him as a resource should he need to. What he's going to tell his father who he respects to leave? What would the point in that be exactly?  

Cooler's base beats Freeza's max. Cold is less powerful than Freeza and he can't transform.  

You lose.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By velle37

How is Goku after the Freiza fight on Namek stronger at Base than his previous Super Saiyan level?.... Where was this stated?.....
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Perfect Cell said:

" @Perfect Cell said:

Funi dub only. Original Toei dub makes no indication whatsoever that Freeza was Cooler's superior at any point in time. "
Funi dub has Toei subtitles regardless if you have the DVD versions of the movie, so it doesn't make any difference. True, he didn't blatantly admit that Frieza was stronger than he was, but he did say that Frieza had the edge on something. Whether if it were by skill, power or area conquered are yet to be determined. But in that grief moment of "sentimental mood" he was in; he DID share a split second of praise for his little brother. "
The Funi English translation and Toei Japanese translation are different. Funi adds things that weren't in the original dub, like that stupid line where Cooler says "Freeza had the edge". It's not in the source material so it's irrelevant.  

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @Prince CortSether: but, i believe that Cold was still more powerful than frieza, cyborg or otherwise. Cold didnt transform simply because he thought he didnt need to. for him trunks' sword was the only reason why frieza was killed. he wasnt even impressed by trunks' power despite the fact that he was a SSJ. for Cold its all about the sword. plus, the fact that Cold didnt have the time to transform anyway. we all know how much time frieza or cooler took just to transform. Cold was being held at point blank when Trunks blocked Cold's attack.  anyway, this could prove how powerful goku became after his fight on namek and his yardrat training(did movie 5 goku had yardrat training?). anywhoo, in future trunks timline, goku still defeated Cold and Cyborg frieza by himself. despite the fact that both villains were more powerful than namek frieza. i dont know how easily goku killed frieza and cooler though. but if he can kill both powerhouses by himself, then he should have had a HUGE power boost after namek. thus explains why he "easily" defeated cooler. although goku "fainted" after his fight with cooler. while he still had a truckload of ki after he defeated frieza. LOL i guess goku exerted himself a lot more in his fight with cooler. "

Even if needing time to transform was the main reason why Cold didn't try to, Cold should have been in his most powerful form when arriving on Earth. He's apparently supposed to be of help in a battle with two people significantly stronger than him, so why would he not come at his most powerful, if he could in fact transform or augment his strength?  Plus, I don't believe time was an issue. He certainly had enough time to transform to battle Trunks if he could, in my opinion. It would have made every bit of sense for him to transform and the fact that he didn't even try to seems to prove to me that he has no transformations. If King Cold was able to increase his power in the "fight" with Trunks, he would have done that instead of just standing and trying to use his stupid plan to overpower Trunks with his sword. 

Also, Cold didn't just think it was the sword that was impressive, he recognized Trunks' strength as well. He even asked if Trunks was interested in being his son in Freeza's place.  
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

No Caption Provided

@Louisiana Bob said:

No Caption Provided
@Prince CortSether said:
1. stated in the manga 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
kthanks bye  "
 Nah you're good

what you say does not matter...no one cares what you say =/ XD He is the same speices as cooler and frieza..why would he not be able to? Oh right because you say so...awesome.   
 Freeza was in his suppressed states because he could not control his power in his true form. Cooler had mastered his true form which is why he was always in it.  Freeza's suppressions were unique to him (and Cooler states he also has suppressions) however nothing is stated indicating that Kind Cold also felt the need to create suppressions because of the strain of power, so you can't just say he was in a suppressed state, especially since his ki was noticable to the z-fighters along with Freeza, because that's not much of a suppression. Also, nothing indicates that he could transform or even boost his power any more. So why would he be able to? Oh right because you say so...awesome.

I'm not even going to comment on the nerve you have telling me about not decisive enough..lol just no. XD why was cooler randomely in his 3rd form?   
 Didn't cause him strain like Freeza's did. Cooler was also able to transform beyond his true form. Are you going to say that Freeza and Cold could do that automatically just because they're the same race? That must mean ALL Saiyans can go Super Saiyan...oh wait.   

@Louisiana Bob said: 

Also, there's another reason why King Cold couldn't have gotten much stronger than he was or even stronger at all. Freeza was somewhat close to Goku on Namek and then after getting a power upgrade he still ponders the idea that he'd need back up in King Cold? That states to me right there that not only did Freeza's mecha upgrade provide only a very slight boost in power but also that King Cold couldn't have been comparitavely powerful." XD XD XD XD XD XD XD what!!!????? Your thought process is just....scary...omg. Where to begin..who says he needed back up...his dad was just ther...friez stated that he could kill everyone himself....and if anything you juts prove why kng cold is in fact stronger than frieza.....because he knew goku was on the way..why would be bring someone weaker if he did in fact need back up? He mind as well have gone himself..just XD stop      just hush..man geez  none of this matters anyway because...duh frieza stomps kthanksbye "
 Goku's zenkai has things to back it up, unlike your assumption that Cold could transform. Cooler says that Goku's base was enough to have defeated Freeza. That's a statement backing that up. Freeza says he could probably beat Goku by himself with his upgrade but with King Cold there it should be no trouble at all, meaning he was relying on Cold in case things got too much for him. Why would Freeza bring someone weaker if he needed back up? Well, think about it, I mean come on. Freeza was healed by his father's scientists and has a good relationship with him, and was using his transportation to get to earth. King Cold happened to come along with him just because he was there, and Freeza would have used him as a resource should he need to. What he's going to tell his father who he respects to leave? What would the point in that be exactly?   Cooler's base beats Freeza's max. Cold is less powerful than Freeza and he can't transform.   You lose. "
XD there is nothing....NOTHING backing up your bs made up zenkai for goku..at all. I'm not going to repeat myself... we've been over this..i already shot it down....so just stop making us go in circles. spare me the cooler said this....goku said that non sense..kthanks 

Frieza is known to hold back power...the evry thing you're saying he did hen he arrived on earth. SO spare me the cooler said crap..we've been over that not going to fly..k. 

the rest of your post...just complete and total non sense. If frieza clearly states that his father would be an asset especially in regards to goku..then your brain should comprehend that king cold is not weaker.....the fact that it doesn't says a lot. 

You can repeat whatever opinion you want prince...no one cares. You have already been proven wrong..so the fact that you insist on stating cooler would win is sad XD It's just sad prince..no one cares what you think...k

final form frieza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>base cooler k thaknks
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:
" How is Goku after the Freiza fight on Namek stronger at Base than his previous Super Saiyan level?.... Where was this stated?..... "
He's not stronger than his Super Saiyan level in base, I made an error. However, he's stronger than Freeza's max power in base. Stated by Cooler.  

Meaning the kaioken Kamehameha that Goku shot at FF Cooler (the one Cooler flew through and popped Goku in the mouth) was far stronger than his Super Saiyan self on Namek, and his SSJ self in Movie 5 was a lot stronger than that. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By velle37
@Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37 said:
" How is Goku after the Freiza fight on Namek stronger at Base than his previous Super Saiyan level?.... Where was this stated?..... "
He's not stronger than his Super Saiyan level in base, I made an error. However, he's stronger than Freeza's max power in base. Stated by Cooler.   Meaning the kaioken Kamehameha that Goku shot at FF Cooler (the one Cooler flew through and popped Goku in the mouth) was far stronger than his Super Saiyan self on Namek, and his SSJ self in Movie 5 was a lot stronger than that.  "

When did Cooler state this? 

I don't remember base Goku being stronger than Freiza. Base Goku was faaar stronger than previous Base Goku, but still under his previous SS transformation and Freiza 100% to my understanding.......
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
"
XD there is nothing....NOTHING backing up your bs made up zenkai for goku..at all. I'm not going to repeat myself... we've been over this..i already shot it down....so just stop making us go in circles. spare me the cooler said this....goku said that non sense..kthanks   Frieza is known to hold back power...the evry thing you're saying he did hen he arrived on earth. SO spare me the cooler said crap..we've been over that not going to fly..k.  the rest of your post...just complete and total non sense. If frieza clearly states that his father would be an asset especially in regards to goku..then your brain should comprehend that king cold is not weaker.....the fact that it doesn't says a lot.  You can repeat whatever opinion you want prince...no one cares. You have already been proven wrong..so the fact that you insist on stating cooler would win is sad XD It's just sad prince..no one cares what you think...k final form frieza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>base cooler k thaknks "
Nothing backing up my zenkai for Goku? You mean aside from the fact that Cooler says Goku's base form was good enough to have defeated Freeza? The fact that he had somewhat of an edge against Cooler who was walking around in Freeza's final form? Oh wait, you want to believe Goku was near the same strength he was on Namek, meaning his power level against Cooler would still be in the 3,000,000 range, meaning Cooler would have to have thought Freeza was weaker than a 3,000,000 PL.  HAHAHAHA.  

Freeza already believed with his mechanical upgrade that he could take Goku on by himself, meaning Cold would only have to bear near a suppressed Freeza's power to tip the scale in his favor should Freeza have trouble with him. Nothing of Freeza's statement means that "Cold is stronger".
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@velle37 said:
" @velle37 said:
He's not stronger than his Super Saiyan level in base, I made an error. However, he's stronger than Freeza's max power in base. Stated by Cooler.   Meaning the kaioken Kamehameha that Goku shot at FF Cooler (the one Cooler flew through and popped Goku in the mouth) was far stronger than his Super Saiyan self on Namek, and his SSJ self in Movie 5 was a lot stronger than that.  "
When did Cooler state this?  I don't remember base Goku being stronger than Freiza. Base Goku was faaar stronger than previous Base Goku, but still under his previous SS transformation and Freiza 100% to my understanding....... "
He never did....ugh Prepare to here another long winded explanation of why prince came to this conclusion........that he has saved on his computer ready to be copy pasted
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:
When did Cooler state this?  I don't remember base Goku being stronger than Freiza. Base Goku was faaar stronger than previous Base Goku, but still under his previous SS transformation and Freiza 100% to my understanding....... "
The only hints we have at gauging Goku's strength are Cooler's belief that Goku (in his base form) was powerful enough to have killed Freeza after experiencing his power firsthand and 2) He was confident in taking on this "Super Saiyan" that killed his brother. After the tangle up with Cooler, he says "You do well. Well enough to have defeated my brother." Then he says to SSJ Goku  "I see... So this is why my brother was no match for you!"