Frieza Final Form vs Cooler Original Form

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By MrDirector786

Yeah, I say Frieza in his final form wins. It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but from what I remember, Cooler was getting owned by base Goku until he transformed into his final form and then Goku went Super Saiyan and blasted him into the sun. Frieza in his final form gave Base form Goku a good fight.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By velle37

@nightwing91 said:

" @alexman113: You forget the issue that after a sayian gets stronger every near death, goku fought frieza near death. His power level would be increased exponentially after that fight, so that argument doesn't hold up to well.SSJ Goku was preoccupied during that fight as well, with the planet blowing up. Frieza was weaker.  And Cooler didn't say frieza was stronger, he said Frieza was always trying to become stronger, and it WOULD have happened, then it happened I transformed. I believe were his exact words, IIRC I haven't seen that movie since i was like 7 though. "

@Prince CortSether said:

"Both Base Cooler and Base Goku in Movie 5 were stronger than 100% Freeza at that point. Cooler takes this with ease. "

Goku wasn't stronger than Frieza's final form, he was much stronger after that fight, but i don't think his base form was more powerful than his own previous Super Saiyan form. Cooler said that Freiza was always stronger than him... until he found a 4th transformation beyond what Freiza had. I'd say both Goku and Cooler were below Freiza (since Goku didn't stomp him, and Cooler stated himself that Freiza was stronger, i see others talking about the different english dubs, but i'm pretty sure i heard Cooler say Frieza was more powerful than him outright... If this is wrong then disregard it) but they were close enough that Cooler was challenged to transform. Then Goku went SS and was able to defeat Cooler because of his increase in power from his last battle. 

Goku in Base wasn't even able to phase Cooler transformed which is why he went SS. He even flew through Goku's Kamehameha (that was awesome).

It cuts off the part where they say the exact words here, but i might pick up the dvd, and look at it first hand, then come back to report. 

After Goke goes SS Cooler can't physically hurt him at all. The only thing Goku struggles with is the death Ball which Goku promptly repels.  

Due to discrepency about how much Goku increased, there can be debate (if Goku at Base had surpassed His own previous ss and/or freiza 100% he would've had no need to transform to defeat Cooler), but for now, based on what i've percieved, Freiza wins.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37: It's a FUNI dub translation that was changed from the original TOEI dub that adds a whole lot that wasn't there. Cooler never says anything about Freeza being stronger before he found his new form in the TOEI dubbing. Cooler's henchmen also call Cooler the greatest fighter in the Universe and that's without knowing about Cooler's final transformation.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By crmidnight
@Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37: It's a FUNI dub translation that was changed from the original TOEI dub that adds a whole lot that wasn't there. Cooler never says anything about Freeza being stronger before he found his new form in the TOEI dubbing. Cooler's henchmen also call Cooler the greatest fighter in the Universe and that's without knowing about Cooler's final transformation. " 

Doesn't help your argument. They're his henchmen, of coarse they'd say something like that. Isn't that what all Frieza's henchmen said about him? 
Cooler is their boss. They're suckups. Of coarse they'd say something like that. :P
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crmidnight: It says in the weekly jump that came out for the movie that Sauza and Ginyu competed for leadership of Cooler's Squad. Why would they compete to lead a weaker person's squadron? And none of Freeza's henchmen even knew Freeza had a brother because Cooler didn't even exist at that point of DBZ.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@crmidnight said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37: It's a FUNI dub translation that was changed from the original TOEI dub that adds a whole lot that wasn't there. Cooler never says anything about Freeza being stronger before he found his new form in the TOEI dubbing. Cooler's henchmen also call Cooler the greatest fighter in the Universe and that's without knowing about Cooler's final transformation. " 

Doesn't help your argument. They're his henchmen, of coarse they'd say something like that. Isn't that what all Frieza's henchmen said about him? Cooler is their boss. They're suckups. Of coarse they'd say something like that. :P "
sir all of that has been said to prince already....and then some
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By crmidnight
@Prince CortSether said:
" @crmidnight: It says in the weekly jump that came out for the movie that Sauza and Ginyu competed for leadership of Cooler's Squad. Why would they compete to lead a weaker person's squadron? And none of Freeza's henchmen even knew Freeza had a brother because Cooler didn't even exist at that point of DBZ. "

That still doesn't really help your argument. 
To refresh the topic, it says, "Cooler's 3rd form vs. Frieza's Final Form" 
To demonstrate this, Cooler really hasn't done anything significant in his 3rd form. Sure, he did his  
lazer show and caught Goku (non-powered up) and perhaps took out a tired Piccolo, but nothing too flattering. 
Frieza, in his Final form, Took out a restored Vegeta, and had Goku pinned against the ropes for the longest time. 
Even when Goku Transformed, Frieza went 100% power and it was more of an even match again, Goku was still stronger, 
but it wasn't a curbstomp like it was earlier in the fight. Not to mention, Frieza successfully destroyed a planet. 

So, it's rather clear that Frieza's Final Form is a bit superior to Cooler's 3rd form.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:

" @crmidnight: It says in the weekly jump that came out for the movie that Sauza and Ginyu competed for leadership of Cooler's Squad. Why would they compete to lead a weaker person's squadron? And none of Freeza's henchmen even knew Freeza had a brother because Cooler didn't even exist at that point of DBZ. "

XD none of that is even close to true...as usual. There was no such issue and that never happened. And second..........XD how would the GF not know frieza had a brother when they all worked for cooler frieza and king cold in the planet trade organization...the rest of your post....XD it amazes me how illogical people will get in topics
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By crmidnight
@Louisiana Bob said:
XD none of that is even close to true...as usual. There was no such issue and that never happened. And second..........XD how would the GF not know frieza had a brother when they all worked for cooler frieza cooler and king cold in the planet trade organization...which frieza was the leader of. Using half-ass logic as usual but yeah good luck with that "

Actually, I DO remember hearing something about Sauza and Ginyu duking it out at one time or another, although,  
I can't seem to remember for sure WHO's team they were fighing for. I'm pretty sure It was actually the Ginyu Force Leadership, 
but I could be mistaken. In any case, I swayed away from this particular arguement when it was brought up because I didn't  
have my facts, but I think my main man Prince CortSether was on to something here...
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crmidnight said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

XD none of that is even close to true...as usual. There was no such issue and that never happened. And second..........XD how would the GF not know frieza had a brother when they all worked for cooler frieza cooler and king cold in the planet trade organization...which frieza was the leader of. Using half-ass logic as usual but yeah good luck with that "
Actually, I DO remember hearing something about Sauza and Ginyu duking it out at one time or another, although,  I can't seem to remember for sure WHO's team they were fighing for. I'm pretty sure It was actually the Ginyu Force Leadership, but I could be mistaken. In any case, I swayed away from this particular arguement when it was brought up because I didn't  have my facts, but I think my main man Prince CortSether was on to something here... "
It's in the Japanese Wikipedia entry for DBZ movie 5, and there in its section on the movie’s enemy characters it also mentions that issue of Weekly Jump that included background information on the Armored Squad members, and includes this information in its bios of each of them.

Sauzer is from Planet Coola No.98 (formally Planet Brench). His home planet had very high gravity, which is why he has a small body, but also makes him very fast and agile on other planets. He is so intelligent that he is capable of speaking 7,000 languages (this was the bit that was mentioned in Daizenshuu 7). He competed with Ginyu to be leader of the Armored Squad (Olivier Hague mentioned this bit in the Tales from the Daizenshuu thread), and is one of the few people who know’s Ginyu’s true form. He is from the same solar system as Jheese, which has two suns. His name comes from Thousand Island salad dressing, and his home planet of Brench is named for French dressing.

Neiz is from Planet Coola No.6 (formally Planet Zalt). His home planet is nothing but water, and his race evolved from a species of amphibians (how can you have amphibians on a planet that’s nothing but water?!). His name comes from mayonnaise, and his home planet is named for salt.

Dore is from Planet Coola No.256 (formally Planet Beppa). Because the continents of his home planet are surrounded by lava, he has an extremely tough body. He used that physique to become a wrestler in the Galactic Pro Wrestling League (…). He was undefeated in 300 matches, but he killed all of his opponents during the match. He has a blood-thirsty personality. He is named for dressing, and his home planet is named for pepper.

There’s not much additional information on Coola, but Weekly Jump explained Coola’s lack of lower forms like Freeza had by saying that Coola could fully control his power in his fourth form, so he didn’t need to have lower forms that lowered his power.

The background information on the characters also included their battle powers. Sauzer’s battle power is 170,000, Neiz’s is 163,000, and Dore is 185,000. (Though I disagree with the battle powers considering Sauza easily deflected ki blasts from Piccolo that overwhelmed Dore. Coola’s battle power was given in an issue of V-Jump; in his normal form it’s 140,000,000 and after transforming it is 470,000,000.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@crmidnight said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
Actually, I DO remember hearing something about Sauza and Ginyu duking it out at one time or another, although,  I can't seem to remember for sure WHO's team they were fighing for. I'm pretty sure It was actually the Ginyu Force Leadership, but I could be mistaken. In any case, I swayed away from this particular arguement when it was brought up because I didn't  have my facts, but I think my main man Prince CortSether was on to something here... "
it was in one of the dbz budokai games in a what if scene and they made no mention of it being over coolers armored squadron....the same thing happens when you put salza against guldo and jeice Prince isn't on to anything as usual. If he's not twisting facts he's out right lying.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By crmidnight
@Prince CortSether said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

It's in the Japanese Wikipedia entry for DBZ movie 5, and there in its section on the movie’s enemy characters it also mentions that issue of Weekly Jump that included background information on the Armored Squad members, and includes this information in its bios of each of them. Sauzer is from Planet Coola No.98 (formally Planet Brench). His home planet had very high gravity, which is why he has a small body, but also makes him very fast and agile on other planets. He is so intelligent that he is capable of speaking 7,000 languages (this was the bit that was mentioned in Daizenshuu 7). He competed with Ginyu to be leader of the Armored Squad (Olivier Hague mentioned this bit in the Tales from the Daizenshuu thread), and is one of the few people who know’s Ginyu’s true form. He is from the same solar system as Jheese, which has two suns. His name comes from Thousand Island salad dressing, and his home planet of Brench is named for French dressing. Neiz is from Planet Coola No.6 (formally Planet Zalt). His home planet is nothing but water, and his race evolved from a species of amphibians (how can you have amphibians on a planet that’s nothing but water?!). His name comes from mayonnaise, and his home planet is named for salt. Dore is from Planet Coola No.256 (formally Planet Beppa). Because the continents of his home planet are surrounded by lava, he has an extremely tough body. He used that physique to become a wrestler in the Galactic Pro Wrestling League (…). He was undefeated in 300 matches, but he killed all of his opponents during the match. He has a blood-thirsty personality. He is named for dressing, and his home planet is named for pepper. There’s not much additional information on Coola, but Weekly Jump explained Coola’s lack of lower forms like Freeza had by saying that Coola could fully control his power in his fourth form, so he didn’t need to have lower forms that lowered his power. The background information on the characters also included their battle powers. Sauzer’s battle power is 170,000, Neiz’s is 163,000, and Dore is 185,000. (Though I disagree with the battle powers considering Sauza easily deflected ki blasts from Piccolo that overwhelmed Dore. Coola’s battle power was given in an issue of V-Jump; in his normal form it’s 140,000,000 and after transforming it is 470,000,000. "

Sorry, I think your 140, 000,000 and your 470,000,000 powerlevels are wrong... 
SS2 Gohan's level while battling Cell was 300,000,000, said by Akira Toriyama himself.  
No way on God's green earth is Cooler's final form Stronger than both Gohan SS2 and Cell... 

Got my facts from here: 
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:List_of_Power_Levels 

Scroll down to where it says "Canon Source"
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@crmidnight said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

It's in the Japanese Wikipedia entry for DBZ movie 5, and there in its section on the movie’s enemy characters it also mentions that issue of Weekly Jump that included background information on the Armored Squad members, and includes this information in its bios of each of them. Sauzer is from Planet Coola No.98 (formally Planet Brench). His home planet had very high gravity, which is why he has a small body, but also makes him very fast and agile on other planets. He is so intelligent that he is capable of speaking 7,000 languages (this was the bit that was mentioned in Daizenshuu 7). He competed with Ginyu to be leader of the Armored Squad (Olivier Hague mentioned this bit in the Tales from the Daizenshuu thread), and is one of the few people who know’s Ginyu’s true form. He is from the same solar system as Jheese, which has two suns. His name comes from Thousand Island salad dressing, and his home planet of Brench is named for French dressing. Neiz is from Planet Coola No.6 (formally Planet Zalt). His home planet is nothing but water, and his race evolved from a species of amphibians (how can you have amphibians on a planet that’s nothing but water?!). His name comes from mayonnaise, and his home planet is named for salt. Dore is from Planet Coola No.256 (formally Planet Beppa). Because the continents of his home planet are surrounded by lava, he has an extremely tough body. He used that physique to become a wrestler in the Galactic Pro Wrestling League (…). He was undefeated in 300 matches, but he killed all of his opponents during the match. He has a blood-thirsty personality. He is named for dressing, and his home planet is named for pepper. There’s not much additional information on Coola, but Weekly Jump explained Coola’s lack of lower forms like Freeza had by saying that Coola could fully control his power in his fourth form, so he didn’t need to have lower forms that lowered his power. The background information on the characters also included their battle powers. Sauzer’s battle power is 170,000, Neiz’s is 163,000, and Dore is 185,000. (Though I disagree with the battle powers considering Sauza easily deflected ki blasts from Piccolo that overwhelmed Dore. Coola’s battle power was given in an issue of V-Jump; in his normal form it’s 140,000,000 and after transforming it is 470,000,000. "

SS2 Gohan's level while battling Cell was 300,000,000, said by Akira Toriyama himself.  
No way on God's green earth is Cooler's final form Stronger than both Gohan SS2 and Cell... 

Got my facts from here: 
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:List_of_Power_Levels  Scroll down to where it says "Canon Source" "
i love how he just plagiarized someones post almost verbatim from another site...a post which was already questioned because it was lifted off wikipedia..Nevermind coolers base would be more powerful than ssj goku and frieza..when cooler himself admitted he was only able to be stronger than frieza when he reached a new transformation. The fact that CAS pl would make them weaker than piccolo and yet he struggled with them.

PS: Dont try and use math to try and convince prince of anything as he thinks a pl of 99,000,000 is greater than a pl of 150,000,000
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By crmidnight
@Louisiana Bob said:
"@crmidnight said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Got my facts from here: 
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:List_of_Power_Levels  Scroll down to where it says "Canon Source" "
i love how he just plagiarized someones post almost verbatim from another site....a post that was already stated to come from wikepediea..a post which was already questioned in the thread he stole that from as according to the thread the info was pulled off wiki. nevermind coolers base would be more powerful than ssj goku and frieza..when cooler himself admitted he was only able to be stronger than frieza when he reached a new transformation. The fact that CAS pl would make them weaker than gohan krillian and piccolo and yet they all owned them.  PS: Dont try and use math to try and convince prince of anything as he thinks a pl of 99,000,000 is greater than a pl of 150,000,000 "

I actually can recall hearing that line in the movie, where he was saying Frieza was always stronger than him until he transformed. 
Which kind of implies that Frieza's Fourth Form is too powerful for Cooler's Third Form, however, I will say that Cooler's FInal Form 
could probably school Frieza's Final. But that's not the case in this thread.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@crmidnight: good luck convincing prince that 

oh by the way...prince has already stated that he thinks cooler is stronger than cell...so yeah
Darth_Amaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Darth_Amaron

cooler is more powerful than cell? O_O since when? cooler was powerful but hes not that powerful. 

as i remember, goku cooler almost killed goku when he was hit by cooler's eye beams correct? but he was saved by eating senzu beans.does that count as an upgrade since saiyans become stronger every near death experience? plus, the fighting goku experienced at the hands of frieza(that must be a hell of a workout)? 

im not saying cooler could one shot goku since its a known fact that goku wasnt even powered up yet when he was hit by cooler's eye beams.the fact that he recovered from a near death experience caused by that attack must have contributed something to goku's overall power right?    

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Darth_Amaron said:
" cooler is more powerful than cell? O_O since when? cooler was powerful but hes not that powerful.   as i remember, goku cooler almost killed goku when he was hit by cooler's eye beams correct? but he was saved by eating senzu beans.does that count as an upgrade since saiyans become stronger every near death experience? plus, the fighting goku experienced at the hands of frieza(that must be a hell of a workout)?  im not saying cooler could one shot goku since its a known fact that goku wasnt even powered up yet when he was hit by cooler's eye beams.the fact that he recovered from a near death experience caused by that attack must have contributed something to goku's overall power right?     "
cooler isn't anywhere near as powerful yet alone MORE powerful than cell....prince is beyond delusional for even suggesting such a thing. I dont know why any of this is even being debated as cooler himself admitted that he was weaker than frieza until he found a new transformation..and this fight is final form frieza vs first form cooler. 

Goku can get as low as 2 times more powerful or as much as 33 times more powerful. Even going by the ridiculous 33 times more powerful power up..his base is weaker than his namek super saiyan form...again dot try and tell prince that as he thinks 99,000,000>>>150,000,000. The simple fact that cooler stated he's weaker than frieza theres no way goku got a 33 times zenkai when he was shown to be fighting evenly with cooler who wasn't even in his final transformation.
Darth_Amaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Darth_Amaron

LOL well, it is true that 99,000,000 is not more than 150,000,000. this thread makes me wonder who is more powerful between super android #13 and #17

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Darth_Amaron said:

" cooler is more powerful than cell? O_O since when? cooler was powerful but hes not that powerful.   as i remember, goku cooler almost killed goku when he was hit by cooler's eye beams correct? but he was saved by eating senzu beans.does that count as an upgrade since saiyans become stronger every near death experience? plus, the fighting goku experienced at the hands of frieza(that must be a hell of a workout)?  im not saying cooler could one shot goku since its a known fact that goku wasnt even powered up yet when he was hit by cooler's eye beams.the fact that he recovered from a near death experience caused by that attack must have contributed something to goku's overall power right?     "
cooler isn't anywhere near as powerful yet alone MORE powerful than cell....prince is beyond delusional for even suggesting such a thing. I dont know why any of this is even being debated as cooler himself admitted that he was weaker than frieza until he found a new transformation..and this fight is final form frieza vs first form cooler.  Goku can get as low as 2 times more powerful or as much as 33 times more powerful. Even going by the ridiculous 33 times more powerful power up..his base is weaker than his namek super saiyan form...again dot try and tell prince that as he thinks 99,000,000>>>150,000,000. The simple fact that cooler stated he's weaker than frieza theres no way goku got a 33 times zenkai when he was shown to be fighting evenly with cooler who wasn't even in his final transformation. "
Why do you keep saying Cooler said Freeza was stronger when he absolutely did not? He said that Freeza was always trying to prove he was better than him, and that he definitely had the edge.  That doesn't flat out refer to Freeza being stronger.

Secondly, he never says that in the TOEI dubbing or even hints that Freeza was ever more powerful than him. He only says that in the English FUNI dub.

When a primary source conflicts against a secondary source, guess who wins? 

And trying to argue the canon manga power levels with the movie timelines is beyond stupid. Movie 5 came out way before Cell even existed as a character or even before the concept of SSJ2 or Ascended Super Saiyan, so there's no reason why the battle power for Cooler wouldn't be made that high. Also, there are no stated power levels beyond the Freeza soldier scouter reading of Future Trunks' power level, so everything else is fan made conjecture, BASED on what the power levels were in the canon timeline. So it's perfectly logical for TOEI to make SSJ Goku and Final Form Cooler that high in power levels. 

TOEI-verse =/= Canon DBZ

Hur Dur.

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Got my facts from here: 
i love how he just plagiarized someones post almost verbatim from another site...a post which was already questioned because it was lifted off wikipedia..Nevermind coolers base would be more powerful than ssj goku and frieza..when cooler himself admitted he was only able to be stronger than frieza when he reached a new transformation. The fact that CAS pl would make them weaker than piccolo and yet he struggled with them. PS: Dont try and use math to try and convince prince of anything as he thinks a pl of 99,000,000 is greater than a pl of 150,000,000 "

When did I ever say that this was my own opinion/ideas on their backstories? Of course I got them from another site because they got this info from a Weekly Jump that came out before the movie, and then a V-Jump for Cooler's info. Nevermind that Cooler never admitted that Freeza was stronger in the primary source material (TOEI dub) or even in the FUNI dub, you're just twisting "having an edge" in Freeza trying to prove he was better to equate to him being stronger than Cooler. And no, Piccolo didn't struggle in the least with Cooler's squad. He fried Neiz with his own attack that didn't even harm him, killed Dore with a generic ki blast. And was about to kill Sauza before Cooler came and pwned him.   
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By warlock360
@alexman113 said:
" Actually, I wanna say Frieza takes this. Cooler said that Frieza was always stronger than him and base Goku beat him to the point that he felt he would need to transform. Frieza didnt even need 100% to beat base Goku. on top of that, 100% Final form Frieza put up a much better fight against SSJ Goku than Final form Cooler. "
"Base" goku had some training in-between
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: Goku was mentioned to get stronger since Namek from the start of Movie 5. Not to mention a crazy power up with the senzu after almost being one-shotted by Cooler.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By velle37
@Prince CortSether said:

Henchmen are there to say stuff like that about their masters. And of course it wasn't true, because There are  many more fighters in the universe more powerful than cooler. 

Since Goku at base form (albeit stronger than his base form against Freiza) was able to challenge Cooler into transforming, when Goku at base couldn't even beat Freiza at 50% (doing 20X kao-ken), i'd say base cooler is weaker than Base Freiza. Goku increased after his near death experince and training on another planet. But his base was still nowhere near SS level. 

Freiza should win.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By crmidnight
@Prince CortSether said:

And trying to argue the canon manga power levels with the movie timelines is beyond stupid. Movie 5 came out way before Cell even existed as a character or even before the concept of SSJ2 or Ascended Super Saiyan, so there's no reason why the battle power for Cooler wouldn't be made that high. Also, there are no stated power levels beyond the Freeza soldier scouter reading of Future Trunks' power level, so everything else is fan made conjecture, BASED on what the power levels were in the canon timeline. So it's perfectly logical for TOEI to make SSJ Goku and Final Form Cooler that high in power levels. 

TOEI-verse =/= Canon DBZ

Hur Dur. 

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether:  

XD goku was even if not beating cooler in base form...which would mean that gokus base form is over 140,000,000 XD. That would mean somehow goku jumped from a PL of 3,000,000 to 140,000,000 more powerful than final form frieza and almost as powerful as his super saiyan form..spare me. Now you want to add frieza fight zenkai 3 years of training based on everything shown in dbz that would put gokus power level base to no more than 10,000,000 and if you want to get supe super extreme versions of what was seen in the show (crazy zenkais) then goku should have one shotted cooler. 

Now back to this bs post you plagarized from another website..what i find hilarious that is almost everyone in that thread stated how they thought those power levels were bs.....nevermind the fact that the guy who wrot he post said he found his info off of wikepedia XD..so while you're sitting here talking about he got it from v jump and weekly jump..he clearly said he got his info from wikipedia and that that person got their info from v jump and weekly jump. Funny thing about that...v-jmp nor weekly jump has done anything on the cooler movies. Whats even funnier is that v jummp and weekly jump are not considered canon sources. And fo good reason..theyre the ones who gave chi chi two different power levels...they're the ones who gave vegeta a power level of 250,000 in his fight with frieza..even thouh vegeta was even with frieza who had a pl of 500,000. They're also the ones who gave krillin a pl of 75,000....LOL krillians pl when unlocked by guru was 13,000 but somehow he jumped 6 times ...this also puts krillian above racoome (the racoome that took out killin and broke every single bone in his body with a single kick), buta and jeice in power...and very near goku in power when he did not use kaoiken..not to mention they gave gohan a pl of 200,000 which some how jumped to that from his pl of 14,000...which would mean gohan was more powerful than not only all of the ginyu force...but more powerful than goku not using kaoiken and captain ginyu..even thou he got his ass kicked by racoome. So not only did this guy get his info from wiki...didnt back up with sources...but he claimed the info came from a non canon source which is known for giving retarded pl's...awesome. As usual spare me your condescension prince...it gets you nowhere. And spare everyone this bs of OMG cell saga didnt happen yet so it's plausabile there isnt a single damn thing thats plausiable about those power levels. At all..in any way or form.    And piccolo clearly struggled with coolers squad...you can sit here and babble on about how they were killed...the second piccolo took off his weighted clothing they should have been dead....that would put piccolo on second form frieza level....there should have been no dodging..no blocking of his attacks..no hitting him...you can sit here and babble on as usual...you're wrong..as usual. Blah blah blah blah blah 

frieza wins. This isnt a thread for you o push your bs links that were shot down years ago..ti's a debate about whos stronger final form frieza or first form cooler. Final for frieza is on par with a super saiyan...first form cooler is not...end of discussion
mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By mysticboy

Cooler     

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By rangersoul6

Fridge wins.

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:
cooler isn't anywhere near as powerful yet alone MORE powerful than cell....prince is beyond delusional for even suggesting such a thing. I dont know why any of this is even being debated as cooler himself admitted that he was weaker than frieza until he found a new transformation..and this fight is final form frieza vs first form cooler.  Goku can get as low as 2 times more powerful or as much as 33 times more powerful. Even going by the ridiculous 33 times more powerful power up..his base is weaker than his namek super saiyan form...again dot try and tell prince that as he thinks 99,000,000>>>150,000,000. The simple fact that cooler stated he's weaker than frieza theres no way goku got a 33 times zenkai when he was shown to be fighting evenly with cooler who wasn't even in his final transformation. "

I was going to keep ignoring your saying that I think 99,000,000 is > 150,000,000 but it's getting pretty sad watching you think you're on to something. Goku's 33x zenkai stems from his power level upon landing on Namek of 90,000 that then turned into 3,000,000 after exiting the healing tank. Can't believe you actually missed that lol. It was hilarious watching you repeating that, though. Thanks. It's clear from Movie 5 that both Goku and Cooler were higher than 120,000,000 in their normal forms by the end of it. Meaning BOTH stronger than Freeza. Oh, and Cooler never says Freeza was stronger in Toei dubbing, so nice try. He never actually says it in the FUNI dub either, you're just twisting "having an edge" to mean "stronger". Cooler already knew the extent of Freeza's power level yet he went and challenged the one who killed him without planning on using his final transformation. That indicates a lot right there.

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Prince CortSether:  Blah blah blah blah blah  frieza wins. This isnt a thread for you o push your bs links that were shot down years ago..ti's a debate about whos stronger final form frieza or first form cooler. Final for frieza is on par with a super saiyan...first form cooler is not...end of discussion "
Fine, but you realize Freeza loses right? Final Form Freeza is not even close to on par with a super saiyan. Goku was toying with him the entire time and at no point was ever in a losing situation. Not to mention that you keep arguing with the assumption that SSJ Goku was the same power level in Movie 5 that he was on Namek. Which is, you know, completely stupid since he was stronger from the beginning of Movie 5 and then proceeded to get a zenkai from nearly being one shotted. Keep ignoring the fact that Cooler never says Freeza had an edge in the TOEI dub. That completely crumbles your argument that Cooler admitted Freeza was stronger since the primary source > secondary source material. Base Cooler was fighting Goku somewhat evenly and made Goku struggle and at that point he was already above full power Freeza.   

And where do you get that Final Form Cooler was weaker than Mecha Freeza when Freeza got pwnd in two seconds and Trunks had absolutely no struggle at all? Final Form Cooler actually made SSJ Goku (one who was stronger than SSJ Trunks) struggle. FF Cooler's and SSJ Goku's power gap was not that huge. There's really no way around that fact. 1) Cooler's punch obviously lacked any decent amount of force behind it. 2) He laughed off Goku's two-hit combo, not dissimilar to the way SSJ Goku laughed off Freeza's punch to the gut. 3) If Goku was sooo much stronger than Cooler, he wouldn't have been struggling his ass off trying to deflect the Supernova. There's no way around these facts; just why would the by-and-far superior have so much trouble dealing with an attack that he braced hiimself for?   

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RadiantTheLight

If this is first form Cooler, then Frieza Wins, but if it was Final Form Cooler, Cooler would win.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By crmidnight
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:

I was going to keep ignoring your saying that I think 99,000,000 is > 150,000,000 but it's getting pretty sad watching you think you're on to something. Goku's 33x zenkai stems from his power level upon landing on Namek of 90,000 that then turned into 3,000,000 after exiting the healing tank. Can't believe you actually missed that lol. It was hilarious watching you repeating that, though. Thanks. It's clear from Movie 5 that both Goku and Cooler were higher than 120,000,000 in their normal forms by the end of it. Meaning BOTH stronger than Freeza. Oh, and Cooler never says Freeza was stronger in Toei dubbing, so nice try. He never actually says it in the FUNI dub either, you're just twisting "having an edge" to mean "stronger". Cooler already knew the extent of Freeza's power level yet he went and challenged the one who killed him without planning on using his final transformation. That indicates a lot right there.

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Prince CortSether:  Blah blah blah blah blah  frieza wins. This isnt a thread for you o push your bs links that were shot down years ago..ti's a debate about whos stronger final form frieza or first form cooler. Final for frieza is on par with a super saiyan...first form cooler is not...end of discussion "
Fine, but you realize Freeza loses right? Final Form Freeza is not even close to on par with a super saiyan. Goku was toying with him the entire time and at no point was ever in a losing situation. Not to mention that you keep arguing with the assumption that SSJ Goku was the same power level in Movie 5 that he was on Namek. Which is, you know, completely stupid since he was stronger from the beginning of Movie 5 and then proceeded to get a zenkai from nearly being one shotted. Keep ignoring the fact that Cooler never says Freeza had an edge in the TOEI dub. That completely crumbles your argument that Cooler admitted Freeza was stronger since the primary source > secondary source material. Base Cooler was fighting Goku somewhat evenly and made Goku struggle and at that point he was already above full power Freeza.   

And where do you get that Final Form Cooler was weaker than Mecha Freeza when Freeza got pwnd in two seconds and Trunks had absolutely no struggle at all? Final Form Cooler actually made SSJ Goku (one who was stronger than SSJ Trunks) struggle. FF Cooler's and SSJ Goku's power gap was not that huge. There's really no way around that fact. 1) Cooler's punch obviously lacked any decent amount of force behind it. 2) He laughed off Goku's two-hit combo, not dissimilar to the way SSJ Goku laughed off Freeza's punch to the gut. 3) If Goku was sooo much stronger than Cooler, he wouldn't have been struggling his ass off trying to deflect the Supernova. There's no way around these facts; just why would the by-and-far superior have so much trouble dealing with an attack that he braced hiimself for?   

"

But you keep insisting that these PL's you're pulling are canon. They aren't. 
In fact, I don't recall Cooler being anywhere that strong. To have a transformed PL 
of over 400,000,000, he would have to be stroner than Perfect Cell, let alone SS2 Gohan. 
Read this page, it's a Canon Source of Cooler. It specifically says that Frieza has always had 
the upper and and been STRONGER until Cooler found a 4th form That was beyond Frieza's strength. 
And as for the Battle Between Sauza and Ginyu, that's game only... Not stated in any Canon Source. 
Probably and most likely never happened.
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Alexman113
@warlock360 said:
" @alexman113 said:
" Actually, I wanna say Frieza takes this. Cooler said that Frieza was always stronger than him and base Goku beat him to the point that he felt he would need to transform. Frieza didnt even need 100% to beat base Goku. on top of that, 100% Final form Frieza put up a much better fight against SSJ Goku than Final form Cooler. "
"Base" goku had some training in-between "

Considering this movie takes place outside of continuity, when exactly did he have training?
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Hangar_18

@Prince CortSether:  
Lbob here away from my comp so no password

Over and over and over and over the same things that were shot down weeks ago in many different threads..that you just keep repeaing and then acting as if you made some HUGE point.. As i pointed out to you....many many many times before...goku and vegeta both usually got less than or around 2 times more powerful. An when they did get those 33 zenkai it was because they were near death.....which goku was not when he fought frieza. Nevermind all of that..lets concentrate on the fact that if he were to have gotten a 33 time zenkai when fighting frieza he would have had to gotten another from being injured by cooler whch means gokus power level would be around 3,267,000,000 much stronger than coolers supposed bs 140,000,000 and 470,000,000..meaning goku should have one shotted cooler in base form...while cooler was on his final form. Again all of this has been pointed out to you before. Either way you're wrong..and your theories dont add up...rather the theroies you plagarized from someone who got their info off of wikiepedia. Which makes me ask myself why do you keep repeating the same things havin been proven non sensical and just plain impossible over and over again? I have been saying the same things for weeks and for some reason you just keep repeating this over and over..it's really eww.

Now on to the other ridiclous claims from you...how in gods name was it obivious that goku and cooler power levels were both higher than friezas while goku was in base form....other than the fact that you pulled some false information off a website that told you so? Please do explain the amazing feats pulled off that made you decide that. And i dont know why you're going on about funi dub and toei dub when i made no mention in my last post of cooler stating he was stronger than frieza for the soul porpuse of you not trying to ignore my post about that info on that website being made up....and yet you ignored it anyway and are still talking about the funi/toei dubs....amazing..now that indicates a lot to me. So yeah ignore and cut out all of my post talking about how some dude got his info off of wikepedia which claims the source was from a non canon material which was known for screwing up power levels and they also made no mention of cooler or his PL but instead concentrated on his henchmen.

I stopped reading after this goku toyed with frieza non sense. Goku went all out against frieza being hurt by friezas punches and vice versa. I dont know why you have it in your mind that you can just say something and it will automatically be true. As i said the last time you said this.....your proof is what? Sitting here going oh goku toyed with frieza because i say so isnt going to cut it. For obvious reasons. Also siting here talking about cooler laughed off gokus punches when it was obvious to everyone who saw it that he backed away in pain after screaming WHAT!?? and then resorted to trying to blow up the planet. By the way i love how you told me how im such a liar for saying that you said goku gave frieza a free shot and he did the same to cooler.....and here you are saying it again....thats nice that you cant keep your story straight.

Like honestly i dont know what your probblem is but your behavior is just ugh. But please do keep repeating the same untrue things in these threads you should know by
now that i'm going to be here to tell you again and again to stop spreading false information. I really do hope other people are reading our post to see exactly what you're doing and to not take anything you say seriously. 

So lets recap for those who dont feel like reading everything i just wrote.

1. V-jump and weekly jump did not do a magazine on coolers PL stating it to be 140,000,000 and 470,000,000...they only did coolers armored sqaudron PL's which means that everything you are basing your info on is a lie.

2. Even if v-jump did do a magazine on coolers power level (which they did not) it is non canon as the Daizenshuu and DBZ guides like the Daizenshuu that were approved by Akia Toriyama are canon..which v-jump is not. Not to mention the fact that v-jump are known for giving ridiclous power levels such as krillin being givin a pl of 13,000 in the manga and Daizenshuu but v jump giving him a PL of 75,000. Stronger than goku's base at the time...and stronger than all of the ginyu force except catain ginyu. Which is absurd for obvious reasons. They also list Mr popo as being stronger than Kami giving kami a PL of 220 (which by the way is lower than king piccolos when it was stated that kami is stronger than king piccilo) compared to mr popos 1,030. They also give chi chi a power level of 137 stating shes on master roshis level. All of these are not in the Daizenshuu for obvious reasons.

3. Using your own logic that was based on lies and false information and quite simply you ignoring facts, gokus base power level in his fight with cooler after healing from coolers attack that he later healed from would be 3,267,000,000 compared to coolers 140,000,000 and 470,000,000 (which by the way is a lie). Meaning base form goku should have one shotted cooler in any transformation.

What this all means is......NO....Just stop. I have to say i have edited this post at least 6 times to take out all the times i insulted you for repeating the same non sense over and over..the same lies over and over..the same false information over and over having had all of this said to you so many times in other threads over the past few weeks...and still try and retort with that condescending attitude of yours as if to say everyone else is crazy. I will however leave you with this quote as it sorta applies here.

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views" - The 4th Doctor

frieza stomps cooler stop the non sense

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By crmidnight
@Hangar_18 said:
"

@Prince CortSether:  

Over and over and over and over the same things that were shot down weeks ago in many different threads..that you just keep repeaing and then acting as if you made some HUGE point.. As i pointed out to you....many many many times before...goku and vegeta both usually got less than or around 2 times more powerful. An when they did get those 33 zenkai it was because they were near death.....which goku was not when he fought frieza. Nevermind all of that..lets concentrate on the fact that if he were to have gotten a 33 time zenkai when fighting frieza he would have had to gotten another from being injured by cooler whch means gokus power level would be around 3,267,000,000 much stronger than coolers supposed bs 140,000,000 and 470,000,000..meaning goku should have one shotted cooler in base form...while cooler was on his final form. Again all of this has been pointed out to you before. Either way you're wrong..and your theories dont add up...rather the theroies you plagarized from someone who got their info off of wikiepedia. Which makes me ask myself why do you keep repeating the same things havin been proven non sensical and just plain impossible over and over again? I have been saying the same things for weeks and for some reason you just keep repeating this over and over..it's really eww.

Now on to the other ridiclous claims from you...how in gods name was it obivious that goku and cooler power levels were both higher than friezas while goku was in base form....other than the fact that you pulled some false information off a website that told you so? Please do explain the amazing feats pulled off that made you decide that. And i dont know why you're going on about funi dub and toei dub when i made no mention in my last post of cooler stating he was stronger than frieza for the soul porpuse of you not trying to ignore my post about that info on that website being made up....and yet you ignored it anyway and are still talking about the funi/toei dubs....amazing..now that indicates a lot to me. So yeah ignore and cut out all of my post talking about how some dude got his info off of wikepedia which claims the source was from a non canon material which was known for screwing up power levels and they also made no mention of cooler or his PL but instead concentrated on his henchmen.

I stopped reading after this goku toyed with frieza non sense. Goku went all out against frieza being hurt by friezas punches and vice versa. I dont know why you have it in your mind that you can just say something and it will automatically be true. As i said the last time you said this.....your proof is what? Sitting here going oh goku toyed with frieza because i say so isnt going to cut it. For obvious reasons. Also siting here talking about cooler laughed off gokus punches when it was obvious to everyone who saw it that he backed away in pain after screaming WHAT!?? and then resorted to trying to blow up the planet. By the way i love how you told me how im such a liar for saying that you said goku gave frieza a free shot and he did the same to cooler.....and here you are saying it again....thats nice that you cant keep your story straight.

Like honestly i dont know what your probblem is but your behavior is just ugh. But please do keep repeating the same untrue things in these threads you should know by
now that i'm going to be here to tell you again and again to stop spreading false information. I really do hope other people are reading our post to see exactly what you're doing and to not take anything you say seriously. 

1. V-jump and weekly jump did not do a magazine on coolers PL stating it to be 140,000,000 and 470,000,000...they only did coolers armored sqaudron PL's which means that everything you are basing your info on is a lie.

2. Even if v-jump did do a magazine on coolers power level (which they did not) it is non canon as the Daizenshuu and DBZ guides like the Daizenshuu that were approved by Akia Toriyama are canon..which v-jump is not. Not to mntion the fact that v-jump are known for giving ridiclous power levels such as krillin being givin a pl of 13,000 in the manga and Daizenshuu but v jump giving him a PL of 75,000. STronger than goku's base at the time...and stronger than all of the ginyu force except catain ginyu. WHich is absurd for obvious reasons. They also list Mr popo as being stronger than Kami giving kami a PL of 220 (which by the way is lower than king piccolos when it was stated that kami is stronger than king piccilo) compared to mr popos 1,030. They also give chi chi a power level of 137 stating shes on master roshis level. All of these are not in the Daizenshuu for obvious reasons.

3. Using your own logic that was based on lies and false information and quite simply you ignoring facts, gokus base power level in his fight with cooler after healing from his attack would be 3,267,000,000 compared to coolers 140,000,000 and 470,000,000 (which by the way is a lie). Meaning goku should have one shotted cooler in any transformation.

What this all means is......NO....Just stop. I have to say i have edited this post at least 6 times to take out all the times i insulted you for repeating the same non sense over and over..the same lies over and over..the same flase information over and over having had all of this said to you so many times in other threads over the past few weeks...and still try and retort with that condescending attitue of yours as if to say everyone else is crazy. I will however leave you with this quote as it sorta applies here.

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views" - The 4th Doctor

"

He's a Cooler fanboy... 
It's pointless arguing with him...
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#83  Edited By Shikarenji
@Hangar_18:  where are these power levels coming from ?
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By crmidnight
@Shikarenji said:
" @Hangar_18:  where are these power levels coming from ? "

You mean the 140,000,000 and the 420,000,000? 
Those came from Prince. As for the other PL's, he's just  
doing math and multiplying a few numers, at the rate Prince is describing, showing 
him how those numbers don't add to an accurate answer.
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shikarenji
@crmidnight:  yeah lol , i was like wtf , gokus pl on namek was 300,000 , then 15,000,000 when he went super sayian. and those are daizenshuu numbers.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By crmidnight
@Shikarenji said:
" @crmidnight:  yeah lol , i was like wtf , gokus pl on namek was 300,000 , then 15,000,000 when he went super sayian. and those are daizenshuu numbers. "

Well, tell that to Prince. He keeps insisting that Cooler's 3rd form PL is 140,000,000, and his final form PL is 470,000,000... 
Which would be stronger than SS2 Gohan, at 300,000,000 and even Perfect Cell for that matter.
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Shikarenji
@crmidnight: thats highly unlikely lol . frieza at 4 form 100% full power only got to 12,000,000. thats his bulky form . so id say that coller would be aroun there in his shedder form lol 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By crmidnight
@Shikarenji said:
" @crmidnight: thats highly unlikely lol . frieza at 4 form 100% full power only got to 12,000,000. thats his bulky form . so id say that coller would be aroun there in his shedder form lol  "

Cooler's Final Form, I admit is stronger than Frieza's Final Form, but that fool 
is trying ot say Cooler's 3rd form is stronger than Frieza's final.
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shikarenji
@crmidnight: lol yeah when cooler admitted how him and frieza were pretty much equal except that he could form ki quicker . and thats when they are both in the same form. final form cooler is stronger 
firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#90  Edited By firewrkninja

there are gonna be a lot of DBZ fanboys coming in here saying the DBZ character is gonna win.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Shikarenji
@firewrkninja: lol too bad they're both dbz characters
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By crmidnight
@firewrkninja said:
"there are gonna be a lot of DBZ fanboys coming in here saying the DBZ character is gonna win."

Prince for sure. 
Haven't seen a lot of DBZ fanboys, actually...
firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#93  Edited By firewrkninja
@Shikarenji: lol that was the point
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By crmidnight
@firewrkninja said:
" @Shikarenji: lol that was the point "

Only fanboy I've seen is Prince, and he seems to be more of a Cooler fanboy.
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Shikarenji

lol

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By crmidnight

lol
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18 said:
"

@Prince CortSether:  

I said Goku's 33x zenkai came from the healing chamber, not from fighting Freeza. Secondly, it's unknown how strong Goku was at the beginning of Movie 5, all we know is that he is stronger from coming back from Namek. Also, Goku was clearly near death when almost one-shotted by Cooler in the back. So it's perfectly logical to assume he got a strong enough zenkai to be stronger than 100% Freeza in his base after he healed with the senzu.

I'll say it again since it's so damn hard for you to understand basic English. In the official Movie 5 translation Cooler simply says to Super Saiyan Goku, "I see...So this is why y brother was no match for you!" It flows finely with everything else up to that point. Cooler found out that his younger brother was killed by a Saiyan, Cooler then fearlessly sought out the Saiyan, then prompts the very same Saiyan to show him the power capable of killing Freeza, got taken by surprise by the power, and then confirmed that Goku was indeed powerful enough to have defeated Freeza. Additionally, he never even planned to use his most powerful transformation. All this indicates he was more powerful than Freeza in his base form. 

Goku was able to get the 33x increase from 90,000 to 3,000,000 in the healing chamber on Namek when he was near death. Therefore, it's not illogical to assume his zenkai from the senzu was near the same. He was stronger from the beginning of Movie 5, though unclear by how much. Still, after eating the senzu bean, Goku's zenkai would only need to be less than a 40x power increase to line up with Cooler's statement about being "good enough" to have defeated Freeza. There's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about it. In the main timeline Piccolo was able to increase his power level by more than 50x just by training, yet you want to think it's absurd Goku got a similar zenkai increase in a TOEI movie of all places?

You were claiming earlier that Cooler said Freeza was stronger than him, which he never did in the source material. This is why I mentioned the difference between TOEI (primary source) and FUNI (secondary source). When two sources conflict against each other, the primary source always wins. So you and everyone else saying Cooler admitted Freeza was stronger are dead wrong.

Cooler never screamed and got all dramatic. He backed up and started laughing after Goku hit him, shot an energy blast to distract Goku and proceeded to throw a Supernova that sent Goku from mid-air crashing to the ground and caving into the floor, almost overwhelming him. The difference in power between them wasn't that big. And SSJ Goku (a weaker SSJ Goku) was toying with Freeza the whole time. There's no way around that fact. 

Like honestly i dont know what your probblem is but your behavior is just ugh. But please do keep repeating the same untrue things in these threads you should know by now that i'm going to be here to tell you again and again to stop spreading false information. I really do hope other people are reading our post to see exactly what you're doing and to not take anything you say seriously.  

My behavior? Aren't YOU the one who seeks me out in all the threads and has to start some crap? You're the dude who can't even learn to spell properly or quit his habit of typing a XD every three lines. Most people on CV are sick of you, dude. It's your behavior that needs changing.

2. Even if v-jump did do a magazine on coolers power level (which they did not) it is non canon as the Daizenshuu and DBZ guides like the Daizenshuu that were approved by Akia Toriyama are canon..which v-jump is not. Not to mention the fact that v-jump are known for giving ridiclous power levels such as krillin being givin a pl of 13,000 in the manga and Daizenshuu but v jump giving him a PL of 75,000. Stronger than goku's base at the time...and stronger than all of the ginyu force except catain ginyu. Which is absurd for obvious reasons. They also list Mr popo as being stronger than Kami giving kami a PL of 220 (which by the way is lower than king piccolos when it was stated that kami is stronger than king piccilo) compared to mr popos 1,030. They also give chi chi a power level of 137 stating shes on master roshis level. All of these are not in the Daizenshuu for obvious reasons.

3. Using your own logic that was based on lies and false information and quite simply you ignoring facts, gokus base power level in his fight with cooler after healing from coolers attack that he later healed from would be 3,267,000,000 compared to coolers 140,000,000 and 470,000,000 (which by the way is a lie). Meaning base form goku should have one shotted cooler in any transformation.

What this all means is......NO....Just stop. I have to say i have edited this post at least 6 times to take out all the times i insulted you for repeating the same non sense over and over..the same lies over and over..the same false information over and over having had all of this said to you so many times in other threads over the past few weeks...and still try and retort with that condescending attitude of yours as if to say everyone else is crazy. I will however leave you with this quote as it sorta applies here.

Regardless if those powerlevels on Cooler were official or not, it's clear from the movie that both Cooler and Goku after Zenkai are more powerful than Freeza's max power, and I explained why above.

You have nothing to back up that 4th form Freeza is > Base Cooler. You haven't shown once any type of evidence to indicate Freeza is > Base Cooler. You keep saying my "theories" have been shot down but you've never shot them down, seeing as you're the one messing up in the first place saying I said Goku got a 33x zenkai in the fight with Freeza and even before that saying I was saying 99,000,000 is > 150,000,000. So until you can come up with anything indicating Freeza's max is stronger than Cooler's base, you've got nothing.

"
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By crmidnight
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
"

@Prince CortSether:  

I said Goku's 33x zenkai came from the healing chamber, not from fighting Freeza. Secondly, it's unknown how strong Goku was at the beginning of Movie 5, all we know is that he is stronger from coming back from Namek. Also, Goku was clearly near death when almost one-shotted by Cooler in the back. So it's perfectly logical to assume he got a strong enough zenkai to be stronger than 100% Freeza in his base after he healed with the senzu.

I'll say it again since it's so damn hard for you to understand basic English. In the official Movie 5 translation Cooler simply says to Super Saiyan Goku, "I see...So this is why y brother was no match for you!" It flows finely with everything else up to that point. Cooler found out that his younger brother was killed by a Saiyan, Cooler then fearlessly sought out the Saiyan, then prompts the very same Saiyan to show him the power capable of killing Freeza, got taken by surprise by the power, and then confirmed that Goku was indeed powerful enough to have defeated Freeza. Additionally, he never even planned to use his most powerful transformation. All this indicates he was more powerful than Freeza in his base form. 

Goku was able to get the 33x increase from 90,000 to 3,000,000 in the healing chamber on Namek when he was near death. Therefore, it's not illogical to assume his zenkai from the senzu was near the same. He was stronger from the beginning of Movie 5, though unclear by how much. Still, after eating the senzu bean, Goku's zenkai would only need to be less than a 40x power increase to line up with Cooler's statement about being "good enough" to have defeated Freeza. There's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about it. In the main timeline Piccolo was able to increase his power level by more than 50x just by training, yet you want to think it's absurd Goku got a similar zenkai increase in a TOEI movie of all places?

You were claiming earlier that Cooler said Freeza was stronger than him, which he never did in the source material. This is why I mentioned the difference between TOEI (primary source) and FUNI (secondary source). When two sources conflict against each other, the primary source always wins. So you and everyone else saying Cooler admitted Freeza was stronger are dead wrong.

Cooler never screamed and got all dramatic. He backed up and started laughing after Goku hit him, shot an energy blast to distract Goku and proceeded to throw a Supernova that sent Goku from mid-air crashing to the ground and caving into the floor, almost overwhelming him. The difference in power between them wasn't that big. And SSJ Goku (a weaker SSJ Goku) was toying with Freeza the whole time. There's no way around that fact. 

Like honestly i dont know what your probblem is but your behavior is just ugh. But please do keep repeating the same untrue things in these threads you should know by now that i'm going to be here to tell you again and again to stop spreading false information. I really do hope other people are reading our post to see exactly what you're doing and to not take anything you say seriously.  

My behavior? Aren't YOU the one who seeks me out in all the threads and has to start some crap? You're the dude who can't even learn to spell properly or quit his habit of typing a XD every three lines. Most people on CV are sick of you, dude. It's your behavior that needs changing.

Regardless if those powerlevels on Cooler were official or not, it's clear from the movie that both Cooler and Goku after Zenkai are more powerful than Freeza's max power, and I explained why above.

You have nothing to back up that 4th form Freeza is > Base Cooler. You haven't shown once any type of evidence to indicate Freeza is > Base Cooler. You keep saying my "theories" have been shot down but you've never shot them down, seeing as you're the one messing up in the first place saying I said Goku got a 33x zenkai in the fight with Freeza and even before that saying I was saying 99,000,000 is > 150,000,000. So until you can come up with anything indicating Freeza's max is stronger than Cooler's base, you've got nothing.

"
"

But you have no solid evidence backing up your Powerlevels. You pulled those powerlevels out of NOWHERE. I searched for some legit Cooler PL's...I can't find any.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#99  Edited By The_Martian

Frieza wins. Cooler admitted that his younger brother surpassed him until he reached the next form.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By crmidnight
@Nobody said:
"Frieza wins. Cooler admitted that his younger brother surpassed him until he reached the next form. "

Try explaining that to Prince. He keeps shutting down that quote.