Freddy Krugger vs Batman ( Read First )

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Freddy Krugger has got his hands on the Necronomicon and he is using the spells to empower himself to destroy Gotham City. Can an heavy equipped Batman with no real prep time defeat Freddy Krugger here ?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

are you sure that freddy can even use the Necronomicon ?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By T.J. Magnum

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"are you sure that freddy can even use the Necronomicon ?"
Yes. In Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, Freddy Krugger uses the Necronomicon to bring himself back to life. He also know how use many of the spells in the book. You should check out Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. Those are some awesome comic books. "

i should sounds cool,well i really don't know how this will go,but if i was bats i whould go to zatanna for some help,but i don't know if she can.but i do know batman better not fall asleep.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

T.J. Magnum says:

Yes. In Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, Freddy Krugger uses the Necronomicon to bring himself back to life. He also know how use many of the spells in the book. You should check out Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. Those are some awesome comic books.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By speedlgt

If batman can make use of his connections with zatanna and fate then he can stop him. Bats would figure out about the sleep thing very fast as far as him stoping the chaos in gotham not really without some help. Also people have fought freddy in thier dreams. I wonder if batman would fall asleep just to have the chance to fight him, if so you would have to think that Batmans discpline would allow him to be a rough challange for freddy for while its a fight in the dream land its also a fight in bruces mind. and what a mind he has.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

T.J. Magnum says:

"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
Yes. In Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, Freddy Krugger uses the Necronomicon to bring himself back to life. He also know how use many of the spells in the book. You should check out Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. Those are some awesome comic books. "
i should sounds cool,well i really don't know how this will go,but if i was bats i whould go to zatanna for some help,but i don't know if she can.but i do know batman better not fall asleep."
LOL. Damn Straight. Freddy will be using Batman's skin for curtains on his walls if Batman falls asleep
Post Edited:2008-03-28 16:17:45
TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By TheJigsaw

what kind of question it that everyone knows freddy would kick ass

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By T.J. Magnum

speedlgt says:

"If batman can make use of his connections with zatanna and fate then he can stop him. Bats would figure out about the sleep thing very fast as far as him stoping the chaos in gotham not really without some help. Also people have fought freddy in thier dreams. I wonder if batman would fall asleep just to have the chance to fight him, if so you would have to think that Batmans discpline would allow him to be a rough challange for freddy for while its a fight in the dream land its also a fight in bruces mind. and what a mind he has."

good points

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Gottheit

You know, I hath long held to the theory that Freddy can only really bully you around and kill you if you are weak of mind. Like, the stronger/crazier/more mentally sound you are, the less power Freddy has to, like, kill you on the spot. I would want to see this battle without the Necronomicon, because it would be an excellent battle. Hell, someone needs to write this comic. I want to see Freddy vs. Batman, and Freddy vs. Joker, because both would be immensely entertaining. But, back to the battle, I think Batman takes this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

Jigsaw says:

"what kind of question it that everyone knows freddy would kick ass "

I dont know. Even with Freddy's powers through the Necronomicon he may still run into trouble against Batman if Batman plays his cards right.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jet jaguar

is bat wearing his mechsuit

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iSHADOW

ive got a stash of amphetamines just in case freddy shows up. he scares the $h!t out of me.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i going with batman,escipally if had the help of the lovely zatanna.

Bat / Zat combo

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn

T.J. Magnum says:

"i going with batman,escipally if had the help of the lovely zatanna. Bat / Zat combo"

Possibly. Better hope Zatanna's not alseep when Freddy comes. The Necronomicon and Freddy's Dream Warping powers are a hell of a combination.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gottheit

Probably not, Jaguar.

JET JAGUAR!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

T.J. Magnum says:

"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"i going with batman,escipally if had the help of the lovely zatanna. Bat / Zat combo"
Possibly. Better hope Zatanna's not alseep when Freddy comes. The Necronomicon and Freddy's Dream Warping powers are a hell of a combination. "
true,but a hot girl always wins,in my book ;)"

LOL. Yeah, plus you always have a chance of escaping Freddy in a dream. The Necronomicon would make it harder but Zatanna knows magic she should be able to escape Freddy. I think that why Jason is a so much effective slasher than Freddy. Some of Freddy victims get away but Jason, heh you better off falling on the ground and holding your breath cause your as good as dead if Jason sees you.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By T.J. Magnum

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
Possibly. Better hope Zatanna's not alseep when Freddy comes. The Necronomicon and Freddy's Dream Warping powers are a hell of a combination. "

true,but a hot girl always wins,in my book ;)

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By T.J. Magnum

iSHADOW says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
LOL. Yeah, plus you always have a chance of escaping Freddy in a dream. The Necronomicon would make it harder but Zatanna knows magic she should be able to escape Freddy. I think that why Jason is a so much effective slasher than Freddy. Some of Freddy victims get away but Jason, heh you better off falling on the ground and holding your breath cause your as good as dead if Jason sees you. "
true "
i dont know about that. all jason does is walk. all you need is a bicycle to get wawy from him. "

then how come he always catches up to people ?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By T.J. Magnum

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
LOL. Yeah, plus you always have a chance of escaping Freddy in a dream. The Necronomicon would make it harder but Zatanna knows magic she should be able to escape Freddy. I think that why Jason is a so much effective slasher than Freddy. Some of Freddy victims get away but Jason, heh you better off falling on the ground and holding your breath cause your as good as dead if Jason sees you. "

true

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iSHADOW

T.J. Magnum says:

"iSHADOW says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
true "
i dont know about that. all jason does is walk. all you need is a bicycle to get wawy from him. "
then how come he always catches up to people ?"

lazy writing

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By T.J. Magnum

iSHADOW says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"iSHADOW says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
true "
lazy writing "

or its just a movie.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iSHADOW

T.J. Magnum says:

"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
true "

i dont know about that. all jason does is walk. all you need is a bicycle to get wawy from him.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gottheit

Jason has teleportation, Gottheit thinks, but only when nobody is looking at him. That, and he seems to be an excellent tracker, with infinite stamina and a lot of patience.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iSHADOW

T.J. Magnum says:

"iSHADOW says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"iSHADOW says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
true "
lazy writing "
or its just a movie."

just because its a movie doesnt excuse it from plot holes.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Gottheit says:

"Jason has teleportation, Gottheit thinks, but only when nobody is looking at him. That, and he seems to be an excellent tracker, with infinite stamina and a lot of patience."

nah moive killers have a great taxi cab company

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By T.J. Magnum

iSHADOW says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"iSHADOW says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"iSHADOW says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
true "
lazy writing "
or its just a movie."
just because its a movie doesnt excuse it from plot holes."

i'am not,its a moive why care so much,moives are for fun

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gottheit

But, iSHADOW, the plot holes are a part of the movies. The fact that the prom queen and her boyfriend can never outrun or outdistance themselves from Jason Voorhees is as much of a staple as James Bond never getting shot in the head instead of being put in an elaborate torture device room that can be escaped from easily, or Indiana Jones never losing his hat forever.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Gottheit says:

"But, iSHADOW, the plot holes are a *part* of the movies. The fact that the prom queen and her boyfriend can never outrun or outdistance themselves from Jason Voorhees is as much of a staple as James Bond never getting shot in the head instead of being put in an elaborate torture device room that can be escaped from easily, or Indiana Jones never losing his hat forever."

point set match

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, point set match unless he counters in any way, then I have to argue some more.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iSHADOW

T.J. Magnum says:

"Gottheit says:
"But, iSHADOW, the plot holes are a *part* of the movies. The fact that the prom queen and her boyfriend can never outrun or outdistance themselves from Jason Voorhees is as much of a staple as James Bond never getting shot in the head instead of being put in an elaborate torture device room that can be escaped from easily, or Indiana Jones never losing his hat forever."
point set match"

haha no i wasnt arguing against that. i completely agree with you actually. my original comment wasnt really meant to be taken seriously in the first place. i love slasher flicks and a big part of that is because of their many faults.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By T.J. Magnum

iSHADOW says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gottheit says:
point set match"
haha no i wasnt arguing against that. i completely agree with you actually. my original comment wasnt really meant to be taken seriously in the first place. i love slasher flicks and a big part of that is because of their many faults. "

no harm done

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By POHOCOM

I could be wrong, but isn't Freddy unstoppable as long as there are enough people alive who know of his existence and fear him. If so, how can anyone without telepathic powers stop him?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By T.J. Magnum

POHOCOM says:

"I could be wrong, but isn't Freddy unstoppable as long as there are enough people alive who know of his existence and fear him. If so, how can anyone without telepathic powers stop him?"

i think that were zatanna comes in,if bats asks for her help

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gottheit

@ Ishadow: Ah. Ok, then, glad to know we are all on the same side.

@ Pohocom: Well, it's true that no one can truly kill him, but he can be stopped. He has been, time and time again, by common teenagers. I think someone as smart as the World's Greatest Detective could definitely find away to outwit the Springwood Slasher, and cause him to be defeated for another day.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gottheit

I was not aware that Zatanna was an official factor here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn

Hey Guys ! I Got A Few Scans Here of Freddy with the Necronomicon !

Freddy Uses Necronomicon to Regerate Himself

Freddy using his powers he summoned from the Necronomicon.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gottheit

Freddy's pretty cool.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gottheit

But Ash is cooler. He's even cooler then Cooler. (battle thread joke, hahahahaha, suck it Trebek!)

But seriously, I wanna see Freddy crossover into mainstream comics SOO much. Can you imagine Krueger as a member of the Sinestro Corps?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn

Gottheit says:

"Freddy's pretty cool."

You Better Believe It

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn

Gottheit says:

"But Ash is cooler. He's even cooler then Cooler. (battle thread joke, hahahahaha, suck it Trebek!) But seriously, I wanna see Freddy crossover into mainstream comics SOO much. Can you imagine Krueger as a member of the Sinestro Corps?"

Freddy Krugger would make a great Sinestro Corps member. I would love to see that.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Gottheit

YES! Brubaker(or whoever the f-ck handles that comic), pay attention!

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:

How about Dr.Destiny vs Freddy?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hedatary

heh, i swear, if Morpheus from Sandman hears about this, he would "punish" Freddy so bad, he would be a dribbling mass of drool and piss.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
How about Dr.Destiny vs Freddy? "

Yeah. That might work