freddy kruger vs lobo

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By acewasp23

lol yeah this should be good freddy trying to kill lobo in his dreams. what do you think the outcome would be?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Freddy in dream world he can't be killed i don't think but i don't know all that much of Freddy.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By acewasp23

i think it would make for a funny crossover. lobo is kinda fearless and can't die either, but freddy can manipulate dreams to be anything he wants. i guess it would probably make for a good nights sleep for lobo lol.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

ya it would lol

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Octagon Freak

This would be really funny. They may just team up and take over the universe.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

Octagon Freak says:

"This would be really funny. They may just team up and take over the universe."

your really good at making stories up (like the lizard vs killer croc in Mcdonalds play place) how do you think the dream would go if freddy was trying to kill him?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By vegeta

lobo

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Freak

acewasp23 says:

"Octagon Freak says:
your really good at making stories up (like the lizard vs killer croc in Mcdonalds play place) how do you think the dream would go if freddy was trying to kill him? "

Thanks, I try, and the Lizard vs. Croc was funny as hell. cracks nuckels here goes.

Ok, I imagine that Lobo's really a sweetheart on the inside, because he's so evil and vicious on the outside. So Freddy's hiding in some bushes or something, and pops out yelling, "Ooga booga booga!!" Lobo looks up from his tea party, and invites Freddy to join him. Freddy lunges at him, claws out yelling, "I'll tear you up worse than Civil War tore up Tony Stark's persona!" And he starts to hack and slash at Lobo, but Lobo only yawns at his pathetic attempts. Freddy grabs a flame thrower, and tries to torch Lobo, but this doesn't work either. Lobo takes a sip of tea, and pours some for his stuffed bunny. Freddy tries to degrade him by yelling, "Superman could kick you butt any day!" Lobo doesn't respond. Finally, he yells, "Dog the Bounty Hunter is a better bounty hunter than you!" Lobo drops his pink Hello Kitty tea cup, and stands up in rage. He takes a swing at Freddy, but has no effect. He keeps attacking, but Freddy just laughs. Lobo decides to try it Freddy's way. "Oh yeah, well, Freddy Vs. Jason was a total rip-off, I mean he would totally own you!" A tear appears in Freddy's eye. "You don't really mean that, do you?" Lobo looks at him, and says, "Of course not, buddy!" They both break down into tears, and hug each other. "Come on, lemme take you to a strip joint," Lobo says.

Months later, they are in business together. Lobo shoots the victims with sleeping darts, while Freddy enters their dreams, and kills them.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acewasp23

Octagon Freak says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Octagon Freak says:
your really good at making stories up (like the lizard vs killer croc in Mcdonalds play place) how do you think the dream would go if freddy was trying to kill him? "
Thanks, I try, and the Lizard vs. Croc was funny as hell. *cracks nuckels* here goes. Ok, I imagine that Lobo's really a sweetheart on the inside, because he's so evil and vicious on the outside. So Freddy's hiding in some bushes or something, and pops out yelling, "Ooga booga booga!!" Lobo looks up from his tea party, and invites Freddy to join him. Freddy lunges at him, claws out yelling, "I'll tear you up worse than Civil War tore up Tony Stark's persona!" And he starts to hack and slash at Lobo, but Lobo only yawns at his pathetic attempts. Freddy grabs a flame thrower, and tries to torch Lobo, but this doesn't work either. Lobo takes a sip of tea, and pours some for his stuffed bunny. Freddy tries to degrade him by yelling, "Superman could kick you butt any day!" Lobo doesn't respond. Finally, he yells, "Dog the Bounty Hunter is a better bounty hunter than you!" Lobo drops his pink Hello Kitty tea cup, and stands up in rage. He takes a swing at Freddy, but has no effect. He keeps attacking, but Freddy just laughs. Lobo decides to try it Freddy's way. "Oh yeah, well, Freddy Vs. Jason was a total rip-off, I mean he would totally own you!" A tear appears in Freddy's eye. "You don't really mean that, do you?" Lobo looks at him, and says, "Of course not, buddy!" They both break down into tears, and hug each other. "Come on, lemme take you to a strip joint," Lobo says. Months later, they are in business together. Lobo shoots the victims with sleeping darts, while Freddy enters their dreams, and kills them."

Lol yeah thats pretty good i was just talking to someone about dog the bounty hunter being a lobo rip (well sorta the show was anyway look at the names).

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Octagon Freak

acewasp23 says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Thanks, I try, and the Lizard vs. Croc was funny as hell. *cracks nuckels* here goes. Ok, I imagine that Lobo's really a sweetheart on the inside, because he's so evil and vicious on the outside. So Freddy's hiding in some bushes or something, and pops out yelling, "Ooga booga booga!!" Lobo looks up from his tea party, and invites Freddy to join him. Freddy lunges at him, claws out yelling, "I'll tear you up worse than Civil War tore up Tony Stark's persona!" And he starts to hack and slash at Lobo, but Lobo only yawns at his pathetic attempts. Freddy grabs a flame thrower, and tries to torch Lobo, but this doesn't work either. Lobo takes a sip of tea, and pours some for his stuffed bunny. Freddy tries to degrade him by yelling, "Superman could kick you butt any day!" Lobo doesn't respond. Finally, he yells, "Dog the Bounty Hunter is a better bounty hunter than you!" Lobo drops his pink Hello Kitty tea cup, and stands up in rage. He takes a swing at Freddy, but has no effect. He keeps attacking, but Freddy just laughs. Lobo decides to try it Freddy's way. "Oh yeah, well, Freddy Vs. Jason was a total rip-off, I mean he would totally own you!" A tear appears in Freddy's eye. "You don't really mean that, do you?" Lobo looks at him, and says, "Of course not, buddy!" They both break down into tears, and hug each other. "Come on, lemme take you to a strip joint," Lobo says. Months later, they are in business together. Lobo shoots the victims with sleeping darts, while Freddy enters their dreams, and kills them."
Lol yeah thats pretty good i was just talking to someone about dog the bounty hunter being a lobo rip (well sorta the show was anyway look at the names). "

Well, I tried, but I didn't think I was as funny was with the Play Place battle. There should be more whacky location battles. In fact, I'll do one right now!

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Octagon Freak says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Lol yeah thats pretty good i was just talking to someone about dog the bounty hunter being a lobo rip (well sorta the show was anyway look at the names). "
Well, I tried, but I didn't think I was as funny was with the Play Place battle. There should be more whacky location battles. In fact, I'll do one right now! "

yeah i liked that thread it wasn't getting any hits so i made it in McDonalds play place.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comic_book_fan

freedy gets beat up so bad he leaves lobo's dreams and never come back then lobo starts appearing in freedy's dreams.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lobo gets beat up so bad he leaves lobo's dreams and never come back then lobo starts appearing in freedy's dreams.

wut

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Noone301994

Ok, I imagine that Lobo's really a sweetheart on the inside, because he's so evil and vicious on the outside. So Freddy's hiding in some bushes or something, and pops out yelling, "Ooga booga booga!!" Lobo looks up from his tea party, and invites Freddy to join him. Freddy lunges at him, claws out yelling, "I'll tear you up worse than Civil War tore up Tony Stark's persona!" And he starts to hack and slash at Lobo, but Lobo only yawns at his pathetic attempts. Freddy grabs a flame thrower, and tries to torch Lobo, but this doesn't work either. Lobo takes a sip of tea, and pours some for his stuffed bunny. Freddy tries to degrade him by yelling, "Superman could kick you butt any day!" Lobo doesn't respond. Finally, he yells, "Dog the Bounty Hunter is a better bounty hunter than you!" Lobo drops his pink Hello Kitty tea cup, and stands up in rage. He takes a swing at Freddy, but has no effect. He keeps attacking, but Freddy just laughs. Lobo decides to try it Freddy's way. "Oh yeah, well, Freddy Vs. Jason was a total rip-off, I mean he would totally own you!" A tear appears in Freddy's eye. "You don't really mean that, do you?" Lobo looks at him, and says, "Of course not, buddy!" They both break down into tears, and hug each other. "Come on, lemme take you to a strip joint," Lobo says.

Months later, they are in business together. Lobo shoots the victims with sleeping darts, while Freddy enters their dreams, and kills them.

This

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream World Freddy

Real World lobo

Marcusfenix97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy struggles to defeat scared teens Lobo oneshot this fodder both in dream and real world, Freddy has never fought or killed anyone with superpowers and he was struggling to defeat Jason Voorhees who is a street tier character. And there is nothing to suggest Freddy can defeat someone on Lobo caliber.