Isn't Penny some entity or something?

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Journal

@IZZR: Is the battle taking place in dream world or real world? If so Freddy Wins. In Reality world i'm going with Pennywise The Dancing Clown.

Avatar image for prince_rehtestroc
Prince_RehteStroC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Prince_RehteStroC

Stalemate.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IZZR
@Journal said:

@IZZR: Is the battle taking place in dream world or real world? If so Freddy Wins. In Reality world i'm going with Pennywise The Dancing Clown.

Takes place in a seperate dimension where they both have their full powers.
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Journal

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

Freddy only has his powers in dream world though. Anywhere else, hes powerless.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IZZR
@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

So yes this is a dream dimension where Pennywise retains all his powers also.
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Journal

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

I didn't know Pennywise was powerful in dream world. Thats only reality world.

If both are at full power than its a stalemate. Unless Freddy Krueger finds out Pennywise is a Spider, then he wont have any way of harming him cause they both have similar powers. They both can teleport, use magic, go invisible....etc however, Freddy can controll magic in Dream World. Not sure if Pennywise has that abilitie, but I will say Stalemate.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IZZR
@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

I didn't know Pennywise was powerful in dream world. Thats only reality world.

If both are at full power than its a stalemate. Unless Freddy Krueger finds out Pennywise is a Spider, then he wont have any way of harming him cause they both have similar powers. They both can teleport, use magic, go invisible....etc however, Freddy can controll magic in Dream World. Not sure if Pennywise has that abilitie, but I will say Stalemate.

He retains his powers anywhere, he can choose who sees him and who doesnt. 

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Journal

@IZZR: Freddy has the same abilities.

Freddy turns Spencer into a video game.

Freddy turns a kid into a comic book.

Freddy turns the world into a Junkyard when he kills Kincaid.

Everything Pennywise did, he did it with an illusion. Not real Magic unlike Freddy.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IZZR
@Journal: Actually he uses magic too but like i stated he chooses whom he wishes to see it and who doesnt.
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Journal

@IZZR said:

@Journal: Actually he uses magic too but like i stated he chooses whom he wishes to see it and who doesnt.

Thats true, but he does it with an illusion. for example, when Pennywise made his face show in the moon when he was talking to Heniry, he made his face show in the Moon with an illusion ( didnt travel there. ) and when he talked to Henry and made it so only he could see the clown, that was also with an illusion, same with his shapeshifting...etc cause Pennwise was a Spider. Freddy on the other hand is a demon. Which is also why hes harder to kill in many ways.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR
@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

Thats true, but he does it with an illusion. for example, when Pennywise made his face show in the moon when he was talking to Heniry, he made his face show in the Moon with an illusion ( didnt travel there. ) and when he talked to Henry and made it so only he could see the clown, that was also with an illusion, same with his shapeshifting...etc cause Pennwise was a Spider. Freddy on the other hand is a demon. Which is also why hes harder to kill in many ways.

No he didn't have to travel there to appear on the moon because he is also an ancient demon he can munipulate reality the same way Freddy munipulates dreams.
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MasterJohn

Freddy has his full powers? Freddy wins.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Journal

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

No he didn't have to travel there to appear on the moon because he is also an ancient demon he can munipulate reality the same way Freddy munipulates dreams.

Pennywise is in fact not a Demon, He is a Spider with abilities to make illusions. Thats it. Freddy is a dream lord who can get in the Spiders dreams and depower him if he wishes. Freddy is god in the dream world. Pennywise wouldnt stand a chance. Thats if Freddy knows hes a Spider.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By Strider1992

Do we get to use novel feats for IT too?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IZZR
@Strider92 said:

Do we get to use novel feats for IT too?

Yes i was about to mention that.

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

Pennywise is in fact not a Demon, He is a Spider with abilities to make illusions. Thats it. Freddy is a dream lord who can get in the Spiders dreams and depower him if he wishes. Freddy is god in the dream world. Pennywise wouldnt stand a chance. Thats if Freddy knows hes a Spider.

If you read the novel it specifically mentions that the spider is not its true form, it can take many different shapes and forms but its true form is unrevealed.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

I'll lean towards IT if novel feats are allowed he seems a lot more versatile.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Journal

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

If you read the novel it specifically mentions that the spider is not its true form, it can take many different shapes and forms but its true form is unrevealed.

The Novel isnt Canon. The Movie however is. In the movie they killed it with a sling shot blast to the chest and it was out. It only takes shapes and so on through illusions. Thats the only thing powerful about it really.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IZZR
@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

The Novel isnt Canon. The Movie however is. In the movie they killed it with a sling shot blast to the chest and it was out. It only takes shapes and so on through illusions. Thats the only thing powerful about it really.

The movie was based on the book so it is canon. Freddy has been b*tchslapped by teen girls that doesn't mean much its just P.I.S. Pennywise's illusions are all real they are somewhat more constructs than illusions..
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Journal

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

The movie was based on the book so it is canon. Freddy has been b*tchslapped by teen girls that doesn't mean much its just P.I.S. Pennywise's illusions are all real they are somewhat more constructs than illusions..

Now, Now, Don't get out of control. lol Those teens who defeated Freddy were late teens. ( Highschool Kids. ) and they didnt even defeat Freddy, he came back at the end of the movie killing them. Now the children on the other hand who beat Pennywise were kids in elementry school. They werent even in Middle School let alone High School. So their is no comparason on The kids who beat Freddy and Pennywise. LOL In the Dream World Freddy Controls reality, warping and magic. Did Pennywise show to turn a world into a Junk yard? NO.... Did Freddy? YES.... Has Pennywise been beaten alot easier? YES.... Has Pennywise came back after his second defeat? NO..... Has Freddy came back after 2 defeats? OH YES.

Freddy God Stomps Pennywise......Real Hard.... If not then its a Stalemate Cause Pennywise has no way to defeat Freddy unless Freddy is in Reality world where hes powerless.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#23  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

@Journal said:

@IZZR said:

That's not true at all, Pennywise is the same type of being as the Crimson King

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Prince_RehteStroC said:

Stalemate.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Ends in sex...try to get that image out of your head...

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Pennywise wins, he is probably on par with the demons that empower Freddy

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman said:

Ends in sex...try to get that image out of your head...

Meh, I've seen worse.

Anyways, Penny FTW.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise the clown is just another one of IT's forms his real form cannot be comprehended by mere humans but is closest to the shape of a Spider. He is one of the cosmic entities that oppose the pillars of the towers. He directly opposes the turtle who represents good and order the Spider represents chaos and evil and is partly responsible for all the malevolent acts in the Stephen King Universe. IT wasn't destroyed in the end he was only weakened and driven from Dairy. The children only managed to defeat IT through their friendship and willpower along with help from the Spider's greatest enemy the Turtle. IT is a cosmic being and is on a whole other level then Freddy.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP is not specific enough, but assuming this is the "Canon" It, then he is an abstract cosmic entity, a universal being that inhabits an entire evil plane in the Universe, and for all intents and purposes "a god".

Movie It vs Freddy could go either way, but It from the Stephen King-verse was essentially defeated by God in the original book.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Turtle more represented the canvas that was creation or more likely the thing that the universe came from while IT is like a virus to him.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deaditegonzo

@beezlebub said:

I think the Turtle more represented the canvas that was creation or more likely the thing that the universe came from while IT is like a virus to him.

The Turtle was dead in the Losers' Club's last confrontation with "Pennywise". Bill mentions another force of good, more powerful than the Turtle.

Pennywise taunted them saying the Turtle choked to death on its own vomit.

I can look up the excerpt, I have the book digitally, if youd like.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes please.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deaditegonzo

With a scream building in him, building up and up and up, Bill charged. Richie ran with him stride for stride. They struck together with their right fists, but Bill understood it was not really their fists they were striking with at all; it was their combined force, augmented by the force of that Other; it was the force of memory and desire; above all else, it was the force of love and unforgotten childhood like one big wheel...

[couple of paragraphs later]

And clearly, he heard the Voice of the Other; the Turtle might be dead, but whatever had invested it was not.

'Son, you did real good.'

Then it was gone. The power went with it. He felt weak, revulsed, half-insane. He looked over his shoulder and saw the dying black nightmare of the Spider, still jerking and quivering.

I always assumed the "Other" was essentially God, particularly because around the same time from Stephen King we got "The Stand" and "Salem's Lot", both of which use the power of God as well. @beezlebub

Avatar image for thanosinfinity8769
Thanosinfinity8769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one is Krueger's he can't die and he's got fu**ing knifes on his fingers '

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I guess having knives on your fingers DOES automatically mean you win against cosmic beings... Oh wait...

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22

@plasticbag said:

The Clown....

Which one?.......BA DA BA DA

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: the one that's actually scary and after kids oh wait.......

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy krueger is more like something IT created to terrify teens instead of kids.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how everybody was saying Freddy in the beginning. XD

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There really aren't many beings that can beat IT period. If he is the same as the Crimson King then I have always thought of him like the Great Evil Beast mixed with the Chaos Gods in a way. He just seemed to want to cause destruction, pain, and death. Oh and if you look at the deadlights then you die...that's one hell of a one hit KO

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed. I believe he is on a higher tier then the Crimson King though...

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@profz: I thought if you looked at the dead lights you went insane (my knowledge is a little lacking I read and watched IT when I was 6 about 9 years ago)

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both can happen those that are protected go insane.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@journal: The Novel isnt Canon. The Movie however is.

What stupidness is this?

Comic>>>>Cartoon

Manga>>>>>Anime

Book>>>>>>>movie

And IT the movie wasn't a movie, it was a crappy made-for-tv miniseries that sucked.it takes absolutely no precedence over the book at all....being the crappy series was completely based on the book that had 1,000 times more detail than it could provide. That is honestly the absolute dumbest sentence iv ever read in my entire life.

That hogwash aside, Penny wise wins easilly. Last I checked, the Spider is the opposite force of the turtle that created the universe, n Freddy is just a pedophile with dream powers. That and Freddy isn't backed by this universal entity as the kids were, so he can do literally nothing. Freddy may know how to scare a human, but human this is not.

"Book isn't Canon".....wtf stupid crap is that? I can't believe I even read something so dumb

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thelocust619

And for the record:

Regular kids who beat Freddy, sometimes with low psychic dream-powers<<<<<<<<<<<<<Kids with psychic powers granted by basically God that beat Pennywise

No comparison.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Novel Pennywise murders. I'd honestly say stalemate if we use their full power.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy could probably take its avatar, but true form IT would stomp