Freddy Krueger vs Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

''One..two Freddy's coming for you, Three..four better lock your door, 5..6 grab your crucifix, 7..8 gonna stay up late, 9..10 Never sleep again! The Nightmare of Elm Street, Freddy Krueger.

• He has composite feats up to Freddy vs Jason. No Dream World powers.
  • Freddy has two claw gloves.
  • Freddy is in-character.
  • Freddy has the knowledge he got from Jason in Freddy vs Jason, but none on Michael.
  • Win by death.

The Death Curse of Camp Crystal Lake, Jason Voorhees.

No Caption Provided
  • Jason has composite original film feats up to and including Jason X before he became a cyborg.
  • Jason has his iconic machete.
  • Jason is in-character.
  • Win by death.
  • The size of Jason has varied from flim to flim, So for the fight, Jason will be as portrayed in New Blood to Jason X.so the original Zombie Jason will be used. as depending on the opponent or your overall viewpoint. Height does matter quite a bit.

Last but not least, The Shape of Haddonfield. Michael Myers.

No Caption Provided
  • Michael has composite original feats.
  • Michael is in-character.
  • Michael has his iconic kitchen knife.
  • Win by death.

LOCATION FOR THE FIGHT:

No Caption Provided

But at night, any lights inside the house are completely off, but the house is populated with around 50 to 300 random teens that by horror movie logic, settled in a abandoned house in the middle of nowhere that is forbidden to go on by law to get high, drunk and have rampant and non-stop sex. They can not leave the house and are only here to get killed by Jason, Michael or Freddy. Who can get the higher kill count?

Looked to see if this fight was done and I found Freddy vs Jason vs Michael..vs Leatherface.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all know how FVJ went, but what about if Michael was involved..does the outcome change in a 1v1v1?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jason solos.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Freddy wins. In Freddy vs Jason it was clear he lost because the kids helped Jason. Myers doesn't matter here

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this a fight to get the highest kill count, each other or both?

MynameIsobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"He has composite feats up to Freddy vs Jason. No Dream World powers."

..... His only feats are dream world powers...

It's just Freddy vs an unkillable deadite zombie and a human with enhanced strength

Jason stomps

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

Eric_of_Apotos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason stomps these two under these conditions. Well, he always stomps Michael actually.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be Honest Freddy doesn't feel like a threat here to either of the others, I feel like he would Jump at Michael or Jason and they would slap him down. Or one would just kill him with little to no struggle soon as they start fighting, so this is really Michael vs Jason.

Strength: We all know this goes to Jason. Yes Michael has a lot of good strength feats but Jason pushes it to the next level, I don't even need to explain here.

Durability: I Know for a fact the Jason fans will kill me 100% but I'm gonna say Michael here is why, they both on the norm survive stabs and shots but Michael has Survived a hospital burning/exploding and yes he did survive, his mask was the only thing left and in the fourth film he got a new one because of this, Note: Michael Myers has Never died in a film ever he has been injured but never killed. Jason has been killed and resurrected a million times so we know he can actually die, for at least a period of time.

Intelligence: Michael, He has proven to been able to use his surroundings to his advantage better than Jason could. Think, Jason just walks through anything until he catches up and kills them or picks up whatever is lying on the floor because he knows his strength will do the rest, while Michael thinks about where he is and thinks of a way to get the person in the most fast and effective manor

Speed: Jason he walks and runs faster than Michael (Probably because he can)

Abilities: Michael, he is not only a master with weapons he can drive, and Disguise himself fairly well, and he has Amazing Brute strength and Healing Jason is good with weapons and has some great brute strength and healing. but as you can see Michael can do those things too and some more.

MynameIsobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MynameIsobel

@taskofwar said:

@mynameisobel: That's and oversimplification,

It's really not. Freddy is a human outside the dream world ouside that cartoonish fight and f vs j. I've seen every single one of these movies from all three franchises...and even the comics. Jason vs freddy vs ash. What exactly is Freddy supposed to do here?

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just Freddy vs an unkillable deadite zombie and a human with enhanced strength

Jason stomps

Wasn't he a enhanced human with above average strength, speed, etc outside of the dream world?

MynameIsobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras said:
@mynameisobel said:

Jason stomps

Wasn't he a enhanced human with above average strength, speed, etc outside of the dream world?

No. Not unless you count that god awful Jason Vs Freddy. I mean freddy got his damn head cut off at the end and was still alive....idk wtf that movie was. But that movie got a lot of stuff wrong...like jason being scared of water...huh???

In the original series the whole point of bringing Freddy out of the dream was that it made him human who could be shot stabbed, burned and killed.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras said:
@mynameisobel said:

Jason stomps

No. Not unless you count that god awful Jason Vs Freddy. I mean freddy got his damn head cut off at the end and was still alive....idk wtf that movie was. But that movie got a lot of stuff wrong...like jason being scared of water...huh???

In the original series the whole point of bringing Freddy out of the dream was that it made him human who could be shot stabbed, burned and killed.

Oh, Freddy vs Jason was part of the reason I included Krueger in the fight...the other reason being that Michael vs Jason was done a million times before, I mean he did show some martial arts(I think? I'm not a martial artist so I wouldn't know) in his fight with Jason, before Jason punched him to the torpedoes, plus unlike the other two Krueger doesn't just walk.

MynameIsobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras said:
@mynameisobel said:
@sargeras said:
@mynameisobel said:

Jason stomps

Oh, Freddy vs Jason was part of the reason I included Krueger in the fight...the other reason being that Michael vs Jason was done a million times before, I mean he did show some martial arts(I think? I'm not a martial artist so I wouldn't know) in his fight with Jason, before Jason punched him to the torpedoes, plus unlike the other two Krueger doesn't just walk.

Well you have composite feats so I guess it doesn't matter and his utterly insane durability counts for this. I remember him slashing him and throwing the ugliest elbow and kick ive ever seen in my life i wouldn't exactly call that martial arts. But hes certainly more nimble than the other too....although jason did punch a boxers head off

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@mynameisobel: The fact of the matter is Freddy owned Jason in FvJ. There's just no getting around the fact that Jason got his ass kicked. I hate it but it happened.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason. He is stronger than Micheal with more endurance thanks to being undead, and Freddy doesn't have alot of environmental things to attack Jason with this time around.

(plus having the biggest blade helps too lol)

MynameIsobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: You'll get no arguments from me here but they still have pis on here.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@mynameisobel said:

@diarrhearegatta: You'll get no arguments from me here but they still have pis on here.

What do you mean PIS? Freddy's only been pulled into the real world twice & even the first time he was pinned to a beam & crate with knives, impaled in the chest & stomach, stabbed with a pipe bomb & was still breathing until it exploded. Even in the real world he's far above average.

& he got his martial arts ability by killing Rick in part 4.

MynameIsobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MynameIsobel

@diarrhearegatta: It means plot induced stupidity. There's also wis which is writer induced stupidity. Its what happens when something happens in a story that goes against everything you know about the character for the sake of plot. In the battle rules you're supposed to ignore it... But seeing as this is a composite of Freddy it shouldn't matter.

Freddy has been pulled into the real world more by Nancy his daughter and the chick from Freddy vs Jason. Honestly they've even shown that an exorcism works. They just kept bringing him back.

Freddy lost all his souls he took thanks to the gatekeeper. And he can only access dream world powers in the dream world

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taskofwar: No just no. Jason stomps durability wise. An explosion? Lol Jason has been struck with lightning without even falling. Been sent to hell and came back. Jason has been hit with far far more

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jason wins of course.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: It means plot induced stupidity. There's also wis which is writer induced stupidity. Its what happens when something happens in a story that goes against everything you know about the character for the sake of plot. In the battle rules you're supposed to ignore it... Bit seeing as this is a composite of Freddy it shouldn't matter.

Freddy lost all his souls he took thanks to the gatekeeper. And he can only access dream world powers in the dream world

No, I know what PIS means. I'm asking what it is about Freddy you think is PIS.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood why Jason dint just beat the fuck out of freddy and dismember him or something. He kept on throwing him around (along with walking dead zombie level speed) which allowed Freddy to recover or not take much damage the several times Jason got ahold of him.

MynameIsobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Well the whole super durability while in the real world is pis. Freddy is a regular human when hes pulled out of the real world. That's been the case since movie number 1.Jason being scared of water was also pis. I mean the first time you see him hes coming out of the lake to kill someone. He walked into the lake and became stuck in one movie.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@mynameisobel said:

@diarrhearegatta: Well the whole super durability while in the real world is pis. Freddy is a regular human when hes pulled out of the real world. That's been the case since movie number 1.Jason being scared of water was also pis. I mean the first time you see him hes coming out of the lake to kill someone. He walked into the lake and became stuck in one movie.

He was never forcefully pulled into the real world until Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare & he wasn't exactly a regular human. Like I said above he was impaled through the chest with a crowbar & then in the stomach with his own glove & still wasn't dead.

Yeah the whole water thing was pretty stupid.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Taskofwar

@mynameisobel: yeah, it is I never was talking about Freddy. I get he does nothing in the dream world. But Myers he isn’t human. It has been said that Michael isn’t human but A shape, he has never been Killed once. While Jason has been killed over and over again, and just comes back from the grave. This is a battle to the death, and if this was K.O and Death I’d see and argument for either but it’s not so, I believe Michael would win.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I don’t see it as a stomp, but I believe Michael has the edge. The Hell feat can’t be included here because he actually had to die before going to hell, and honestly the tanking lightning is impressive, but again, Being unkillable is far more impressive. No one can kill Michael. He is a shape, the physical incarnation of evil, a force of nature while Jason is a Zombie, something which is killed and reborn, and the Jason v Michael fight would go on forever and if it was K.O they both would probably K.O eachother at the same time. But since it’s death eventually Jason is gonna die. It would make no sense to say Michael would be killed if he can’t be killed in the first place.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are underrating Freddy here. He beat Jason 1 on 1. Disarmed him. Took his machette. Beat the piss out of him. And wasn't even winded.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta said:
@mynameisobel said:

He was never forcefully pulled into the real world until Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare & he wasn't exactly a regular human. Like I said above he was impaled through the chest with a crowbar & then in the stomach with his own glove & still wasn't dead.

Yeah the whole water thing was pretty stupid.

Yeah I know but it was established thats how you beat him. I get that the entire ending was a clever trick by freddy.

Freddy was incapacitated by a ninja star a knife the glove and that crowbar. She stabbed him in the balls lef arm and chest. Non vital areas. Shwe just wanted to torture him, There wasn't anything a normal human couldn't take. But props to freddy for his high pain tolerance by removing most of the objects while still trying to get at her.

But by jason vs freddy he had basically become cartoonishly hard to kill.

Since when is the chest a non-vital area?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taskofwar: except Jason has been dead since the.end of one...can't kill what's already dead. Him going to hell counts don't know why it wouldn't?? Michael gets out down way easier then Jason does and he's stronger. This is also Jason's home turf, he's also faster. Jason wasn't sent to hell because he died he was pulled under by demons, and well he's still killing. I just don't see Myers having a chance here. Now to be fair Myers is actually the more frightening because he at least was human and was full of hate Jason is just a straight up demon who natrually kills

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Freddy Got owned actually, in his own relam until he found that one drowning weakness anyway can't stop Jason.

GuedesEvery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- Jason

2- Freddy

3- Michael

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Freddy Got owned actually, in his own relam until he found that one drowning weakness anyway can't stop Jason.

He was surprised he couldn't kill Jason but at no point did Jason have the upper hand. Not that he even could've.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kyoji

Freddy was beating Jason but FVJ Jason was acting so out of character. He just kept throwing Freddy around. Why not snap him in half or something?

If Jason isn’t jobbing or whatever you wanna call it, he stomps.

If he is, then Freddy beats Jason, then Myers beats freddy.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason via strength feats.

AchievedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AchievedHero

This will eventually go down to Michael vs Jason. Michael or Jason individually can take down Freddy. I can see Freddy being dealt with first. Michael is a hell of a lot more intelligent than Jason. Jason is essentially a meathead in this scenario. Michael has shown combat feats while Jason just slashes his way through. Jason punched a guys head off, one slashed people with a machete, sent people flying and Michael has decapitated with one slash with only a butcher knife, crushed a man's skull, sent people flying, lifted a gravestone etc. Both have superhuman levels of strength but Jason has the superior strength but that doesn't mean he can easily snap Michael in half. Michael is a lot more vulnerable against Jason. If Michael takes a hell of an amount of damage, he takes a while to recover while Jason continues on. In a straight fight, if Freddy was able to dance around Jason, then Michael wins doing the same. Michael is much faster in combat while not stronger I would argue he could contend with Jason in strength. Jason is a meathead who will just slash his way through. Michael, if he plays his cards right, wins doing the same.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Since I'm aware, Freddy does not invade Myers and Voorhees' dreams because they are lucid and also because of the psychological. Out of dreams, he goes for a fight but in the end either Myers or Jason will take his head off. Between Myers and Jason, I think it's a technical draw.