Freddy Krueger vs Evil Baby (Manish Boy from JoJo's) [Battle of the Dream World}

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Evil Baby Manish Boy with his stand Death 13 (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusader)

Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)

No Caption Provided

Battle takes place inside of Dream World

Who comes out on top?

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

What can the baby do?

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

What can the baby do?

Traps you in a Dream World just like Freddy

Loading Video...

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Freddy wins this one IMO. I watched that episode awhile ago and I just think he looped ppl freddy actually takes ppl out. (I might be remembering this wrong) I just think freddy truely controls the dream world evil baby just adjustes it

cyberrobotnix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By cyberrobotnix

It's likely a stalemate, they both can control the dream world however they want and kill people from the real world whilst they sleep, making them both at the same level of strength especially in conjunction to dreams.

Also Krueger is like a cockroach, he keeps coming back no matter how many times he dies.

Also despite their seemingly nigh-omnipotence inside dreams, both of them can be killed by sleepers. Tho I'll give Death 13 a point for requiring a stand to be defeatable whilst Freddy Krueger doesn't require any sort of superpower to be defeatable.

So my previous comment about that ordeal being a stalemate is fortified by the fact that Death 13 could be stronger than Freddy Krueger (Atleast defensively since you need a stand just to kill it) and even if he managed to kill Freddy, he'd come back as if nothing happened.

In Jojo there are stands that can prevent Freddy from coming back (Gold Experience comes to mind), but Death 13 is not one of them.