Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Franky

No Caption Provided

Genos

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Current Franky
  • Current Genos (Manga/Anime Feats Only)
  • Fight to K.O. or Death
  • In Character, but Serious
  • Random Encounter
  • If Genos Wins, Franky gets General Franky Mech
WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WiseforAges

Yeah if this battle was in rounds Genos would be the one who would be winning in round 1. Thanks to him having a way thinner body frame in comparison to Franky. While in round 2 Franky would beat Genos thanks to how strong & durable his mecha forms have been shown to be in canon and non-canon feats.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos until Franky gets more feats

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos handily. Right now I'd say he's on an admiral level of power. People really sleep on him because he's always taking on opponents that are out of his current league.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KingOne

@gurney88: What the hell is wrong with you ? Admiral Level ? Are you drunk ? There is no one in the show except top 2 S class and above Dragon Monsters that are anywhere near the Admirals. Genos is comparable to the Picas, Don Chinjao or CP9 CP0 of the worlds at best. A pacifista ( they are ridiculously OP) would be plenty of trouble for him. His greatest strenght is his fire output which is impressive, but when it comes to physicals Franky stomps.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omnihater

Franky wins.

He is likely mountain level en durability, and at least city level in AP.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gurney88

@kingone: Even at the very start of the series Genos could casually blast away the tops of mountains miles away and he's had many upgrades since then. If he unleashed all his energy now he'd easily be island level. He also fought G4 whose beams were directly stated to be light beams and Genos was avoiding them. He even used water vapor to disperse them. Genos just had a massive upgrade and one-shotted a superior version of that robot with a kick, not even a blast. The robot tanked Atomic Samurai's atomic slash, by the way.

Island level and FTL sounds like admiral level to me.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KingOne

@gurney88: Island level in fire is nothing to an Admiral. He has nowhere near the physicals, energy or hax output to be compared to an Admiral. He would get one shot by any Admiral. An Admiral will solo all the S class going from 3 to 17. Stop it. Admirals are casually continental minimum with physics and reality warping abilities and physicals than are other wordly, and in those tiers minimum too if not far higher, and ridiculous hax etc...Also Genos has no lightspeed feats, he didn't dodge any light attacks, the attacks missed him, and like you said he used a trick to protect himself from them, he was struggling hard with it. We see him struggle with Sonic's afterimages later and is completely overwhelmed. Even if with his current upgrades he became FTL ( he should atleast be that now) the Admirals are MFTL to the point where it's ridiculous. Atomic Samurai's slashes are jokes compared to even Vice Admirals. A sword means close to nothing to most OP characters. No.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: Island level is top tier in One Piece. Pluton is known as the most powerful weapon in the world because it can destroy islands and a battle between two admirals reshaped and broke an island in half. If they were continental you'd think ten days of them fighting would do more than that. Garp destroyed mountains as training to fight Chinjao. This is a possibly Yonko level dude in his prime. If he was continental mountains would be nothing to him and wouldn't be useful for training.

I wasn't claiming Genos would beat admirals, I said his power is admiral level. He would have no answer to a logia user's powers but you don't need hax to be admiral level. Characters who are just raw power can be on that tier like Garp who could have had the position if he wanted it and a young Big Mom who was stated to have the potential to be an admiral or even fleet admiral.

G4's beams were able to bend and follow Genos so your argument that they just missed him is bogus. He lost an arm and was shown evading them as well so you're really just wrong. Not only was he upgraded after that fight but now he has yet another upgrade that fodderized an improved version of G4 so FTL Genos is undeniable.

I'm not sure where you're getting MFTL admirals from, is it that Seththeprogrammer video? If so you're being illogical by applying physics and math in a manga that wasn't written with those things in mind. Statements and showings are where it's at.

I'd like it if you actually explained your points like I'm doing instead of just saying no. Let's try that.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KingOne

@gurney88: Island level is nothing in One Piece the likes of Pica and Don Chinjao far outclass that. Any Schichibukai is far above island level. The Admirals didn't just bust an island they remade the weather and fabric of the island PERMANENTLY this is far above island level talking about " they would do more than that" you are just being hilarious. Hell, before any of that Ao Kiji casually froze continent level of sea for 5 days straight. Fuji casually held a country up. Pluton and ancient weapons are stated to be able to destroy the world. Buster calls can destroy islands. Freaking sea Kings can eat islands. Some giants can bust islands and pull continents. Island level is absolutely nothing and beyond casual for Schichibukai let alone Admirals. Stop the nonsense.

Genos gets one shotted by any Admiral and is nowhere near Admiral level. He has no clear lightspeed feats and has only begun being FTL. Bring me one panel or episode where he dodges lightspeed attacks if he could dodge them then why did he hide from G4 and use some tactic to disperse the attacks etc ? No. His physicals are subpar compared to most OP characters. Just because you can somewhat bust a lot of stuff does not make you Admiral Level and I don't care if you think he can't beat an Admiral just bringing them up is already blasphemous especially on a OPvs and against a OP character who is for sure plenty enough to deal with for Genos already (and this character does not even have Haki). And I hope you don't think Garp is mountain level because he warmed up with mountains to ONE SHOT Don Chinjao and deform his HAKI COATED ice continent busting head ? Stop the blasphemy and foolishness. To even bring up Garp now is just trolling.

Admirals are MFTL this is well known. Pretimeskip Zorro who was weaker than Luffy could casually dodge lightspeed attacks with no Obs Haki or nowhere near his current physicals and Admirals are on the FS tier which is untouchable even to Luffy's G4 Snakeman.They are DBZ style level fast. No.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos likely wins due to having more feats but lol at Genos being Admiral lvl

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos wins for now until Franky gets more feats.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: How about a Franky vs Genos CaV to settle this?

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao admirals are MFTL, continental level, and can reality warp now?

Just woke up but I think I’m heading back to bed now.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KingOne

@gurney88: That's irrelevant. How about a Genos vs Admirals CaV though ? Alright then.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KingOne
@regime said:

Go back to your delusions then kid.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing that Franky lacks to win this is speed

No Caption Provided

And while I don't think he's slow, he just doesn't have any good quantifiable speed feat.

But this would be a tough fight for Genos. Even pre-timeskip Franky was able to survive this

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

And current Franky is vastly more durable, even without his Mecha.

He also doesn't lack the firepower

No Caption Provided

And he always comes up with some weird unexpected strategy to win a fight despite his shortcomings.

I think that Genos wins if he fights smart, but only after the long and grueling fight.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurney88 said:

Genos handily. Right now I'd say he's on an admiral level of power. People really sleep on him because he's always taking on opponents that are out of his current league.

That's ridiculous.

Someone like Hajrudin would be a mid tier S class hero in OPM verse.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SocaJunkie

Genos. Franky, though quite the tank ,doesn’t have the durability to take his blasts for a prolonged period of time since his mountain level explosion feat is a clear outlier, one of the few obvious examples in the manga. Genos outclasses him in speed as well by a significant degree as Franky doesn’t have any showings in that area that come close to being good enough here. Furthermore he unfortunately doesn’t benefit from any scaling either.

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone said:
@regime said:

If you actually believe what you said I feel sorry for you kid.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KingOne
@regime said:
@kingone said:
@regime said:

If you actually believe what you said I feel sorry for you kid.

This sorry existence blabbring about being sorry for people. Shut the hell up already you mere clown. The kid woke up from his delusions and he is even more deluded than before. Don't be a case kid.

Admirals are MFTL.

Admirals are Continental minimum and beyond broken.

Admirals can reality warp, physics warp.

Open your mouth again, and you, and any troll on this website will get some of that treatment.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah if this battle was in rounds Genos would be the one who would be winning in round 1. Thanks to him having a way thinner body frame in comparison to Franky. While in round 2 Franky would beat Genos thanks to how strong & durable his mecha forms have been shown to be in canon and non-canon feats.

Totally agree with this one.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Genos stomps. Franky is pretty damn durable though.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos in a fight, franky as a character

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos stomps

Lol at MFTL continental admirals

Next will be Admirals can each solo Naruto verse?

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KingOne

@raijin6 said:

Genos stomps

Admirals are MFTL and any of them is soloing the Naruto verse, neg diff and unscathed.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:
@gurney88 said:

That's ridiculous.

The S Class varies a whole lot. Genos at the begining of the series was S Class level and right now he'd make that version of himself look like complete fodder. Darkshine could take on hundreds of Puri Puri Prisoners. Power isn't even the only thing that goes into the rankings anyway and there are A Class who should be S Class but are held back by Sweet Mask. Using the argument that a character far below the admirals would be S Class isn't a good argument.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it ends in friendship. but Genos would stomp though, he's way too fast for Franky.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone said:
@raijin6 said:

Genos stomps

Another dumb troll with no reason to be on this website. Admirals are MFTL and any of them is soloing the Naruto verse, neg diff and unscathed.

Wow... What school did you go to, man?

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KingOne
@gurney88 said:
@mortein said:
@gurney88 said:

That's ridiculous.

The S Class varies a whole lot. Genos at the begining of the series was S Class level and right now he'd make that version of himself look like complete fodder. Darkshine could take on hundreds of Puri Puri Prisoners. Power isn't even the only thing that goes into the rankings anyway and there are A Class who should be S Class but are held back by Sweet Mask. Using the argument that a character far below the admirals would be S Class isn't a good argument.

Anything Pacifista level or up is S Class level. Any Haki user damn near reaches top of the S Class except for top 2. Shut up already with your jokes they're not funny.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KingOne

Franky gets heat feats he stomps. That is Genos' only chance of winnning. Jokes at Genos having anything on Franky who was post Skypea base Luffy level when we met him and went against the CP9 high tiers who are all close to LS ( many above) and had City level+ striking force, durability and were Dragon level on physicals alone. Now Franky is margins stronger than a Pacifista ( and that is a lowball) which could defeat peak pretimeksip Monster Trio who defeated said CP9 agents and went against monsters like Oars and Moria. Franky simply curbstomps with heat feats.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: No reason to be on this website? Is the only reason to be here wanking your favourite verse? Because it seems for you there is no other reason

How about you show some reality warping, mftl, continent level feats?

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KingOne
@raijin6 said:

@kingone: No reason to be on this website? Is the only reason to be here wanking your favourite verse? Because it seems for you there is no other reason

Reality warping : Fuji bends space and time against Luffy, Ao Kiji and Akainu permanently changed the weather, landscape, and fabric of an island.

Continental : Ao Kiji froze continental level of sea for 5 days of travel under direct sunlight casually. He and Akainu respectively changed the weather of an entire island and its fabric PERMANENTLY which far surpasses continental feat and involve planetary levels of explanations and goes into god level territory. KKG is continental and they all rate to that level of power output by sheer casual scaling at minimum.

MFTL : "Pretimeskip Zorro who was weaker than Luffy could casually dodge lightspeed attacks with no Obs Haki or nowhere near his current physicals( hundreds if not thousand of times stronger) and Admirals are on the FS tier ( dozens of times stronger than Base Obs Haki which in itself neg diffs LS) which is untouchable even to Luffy's G4 Snakeman ( hundreds of times stronger than base).They are DBZ style level fast. No." Begone now.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KingOne

@raijin6 said:

And One Piece isn't my favorite verse at all, but there is something called objectivity and powerscaling, two words that don't exist on here, and I don't care.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Raziel2014

Genos wins handidly, his feat are better even with SOS.

Franky Pre time skip body is made of Steel/Iron, while Genos is made of Alien Alloys/metals.

Franky Pre time skip best feats are Building+, Genos SOS best feat is Town Level.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a really close one. Advantage Franky.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By Nervedamage

LMAO MFTL admirals

Good one.

For that, Genos stomps

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why OP debaters get a bad rep, smh

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@kingone: Temp-banning you for your personal insults and general toxic attitude towards anyone that disagrees with you

BlackDragon3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlackDragon3

Genos Wins due to speed and verstility. But it isn't a stomp for Genos. So now One Piece characters are MFTL+ and Admirals being Multi-Continential? I don't know where that came from.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone:

1. That's not reality warping that's a climate change caused by their df powers strong temperatures. Where did Fuji do that? Can you give me the chapter?

2. Do we know how much of the ocean he froze? And continental means the destructive capability to destroy a whole continent. Freezing is not destroying and changing the weather isn't either. Also they still affected only the island so it's not continental or above. It's actually not even island level since they obviously didn't destroy the island.

KKG is not continental either. Luffy folded the CITY of Dressrosa. Since it was not a direct hit that did that you can scale it above city level but not to continental

3. Which LS attack did Zoro dodge? Since Kizaru is the only one who can move lightspeed since he is light and blitzing the supernovas into oblivion pre time skip I have a hard time believing Zoro could dodge that. And Kizaru doesn't even move at light speed all the time. We have no confirmation of the other admirals being as fast as him.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals are MFTL+ and Continent level now apparently admirals can fight Super Saiyans now

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos is not FTL either hes MHS+

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers