• 122 results
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By CortSether

Anyone willing to share their opinion? (^________^)

Franklin Richards             

No Caption Provided
       From Comicvine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Franklin is an omega level mutant with vast reality warping powers and psionic powers. Roma the guardian of all realities said his power level was equal to the Celestials. His powers have been shown to be Telepathy and have been able to use them over a radius of 250 miles long. He has telekinetic abilities. He has shown to lift himself and tons of weight. He uses his telekinesis for a bio-blast which can even knock the Thing across a room. He has precognitive powers. These manifest themselves in his dreams. They are days in the future and they are mostly always going to happen. This power has increased to the point where he could see the future when he is awake. He can Astral Project which he calls his Dream self projection. This has no limit to how far he can go. One of his main abilities is to warp reality. This is the ability to make a thought a reality. His reality warping power is at a cosmic scale and maybe an infinite. He has shown to create a pocket universe, create life doubles of someone, bring back the dead, and create whole planets.   

Mad Jim Jaspers

No Caption Provided
From Comicvine

He has demonstrated the ability to warp the entire universe at once, however this costs him his sanity. He can also unleash "Jasper’s Wave", materialize a corporeal form after death, transform his and others bodies, augment his size, make others melt through walls and distort the fundamental bases of reality.He also created the complicated being Fury, and it was found that "Jasper's Wave" had the long-term affect of turning pregnant women’s children into the Warpies.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By capall

mjj

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Mad Jim Jaspers should win...
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAs Mad Jim ever pulled off a feat that can be compared to creating an alternate universe and carrying it around with him? If so than he has a chance if not, then he has no chance.

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CortSether
@King Saturn: Really? Why?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Zoom

MJJ, easily.

Creating an alternate universe isn't useful in a fight and Franklin has never done anything nearly so impressive that was useful before.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth
Secret Turchin Man said:
HAs Mad Jim ever pulled off a feat that can be compared to creating an alternate universe and carrying it around ... [more]
Mad Jim Jaspers was a threat to the Marvel Omniverse..He was able to survive universal destruction. and actually become the 238 universe before being killed by his plot device the fury.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sleuth

Jaspers

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

MJJ wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
CortSether said:
@King Saturn: Really? Why?
Mad Jim Jaspers uses Reality Warping on a level thats effective on the Offensive... such as creating creatures like The Fury... being able to alter entire Universes as well as destroy them...

Franklin Richards created a Alternate Reality... or Universe which in itself is a Great Feat... but what does it account to a fight against someone who can basically do the same thing and has shown more overall ?
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WindCloud

Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth
WindCloud said:
Wrong.

Both get curbstomped by Mad Jimmy
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both get curbstomped by Mad Jimmy [more]
yup
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WindCloud
geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both get curbstomped by Mad Jimmy [more]
Whatever.  FR still curbstomps.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth
WindCloud said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both get curbstomped by Mad Jimmy [more] ... [more]
How..None of his feats come close to Jims
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WindCloud
geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both get curbstomped by Mad ... [more]
Don't start trouble, jerry.  You've stated your opinion.  i  have mine:  an adult FR will win.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth
WindCloud said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both get curbstomped ... [more]
But you're not stating why.

don't call me Jerry
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
WindCloud said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both get curbstomped ... [more]
adult FR would still lose, MJJ is a omniverse threat FR can't step to that
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WindCloud
geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both ... [more]
Why do  i  need to state "why" ?  It's just my pick, and  I  picked an adult FR.  Why do  I  need to justify MYSELF to you ?  Who the hell are the you ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
WindCloud said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would ... [more]
then get off of vine if your not here to debate
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By Korg
@WindCloud: That's usually the way we do things around here. We use logic to back up reasoning as to why a character would win a battle. No need to get hostile, it will just alienate people. If you want to pick Franklin and that's all, fine, but don't be surprised when people ask you why.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth
WindCloud said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would ... [more]
Because it's not logical just to pick someone because you can..you have to give reasoning behind your choices..The point of the battle forums is to debate not just state a name
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult FR would curbstomp. Wrong.Both get curbstomped by Mad ... [more]

Sure they do. Franklin ACTUALLY created anothe rreality and Jim Jaspers didn't, nothing he did is actually that level...changing the reality you are in is not the equivilant of creating ANOTHER reality, and since they have never fought I choose to judge them by their most IMPRESSIVE feat and to my way of thinking toying with reality is impressive(even if it makes you insane), but creating a seperate universe and maintaining your sanity? More impressive...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth

Creating a pocket universe is an impressive feat on it's own no joke.

But actually The fact he was able to pretty much warp the Marvel omniverse which is a tad scary . Jaspers himself remade and became the canon 616 universe and his bio states he can withstand universal Nullification(destruction)

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WindCloud
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would lose.  Adult ... [more]
The poster did not ask for "why", which means  i  don't have to give a reason, dumbass.  And stop telling me to get off the vine.  To you also:  who the HELL are you ?  You're not the owner of this site, and  i'm just here to give my opinion and picks.  If you don't like my picks, then YOU go cry somewhere else, and stop harassing me, freak !
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By geraldthesloth
WindCloud said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin Richards would ... [more]
I'm not harassing you i'm just asking why post if your not gonna make an argument for the character on the losing side
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27  Edited By Zoom
WindCloud said:
Are you talking about Psilord?

Cause neither version of that guy was nearly as powerful as MJJ.
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth said:
Creating a pocket universe is an impressive feat on it's own no joke.But actually The fact he was able to ... [more]

But has he actually? Where is Mad Jim? If he is so powerful and all, why is he not still menacing the universe?Mad Jim does these amazing things and goes insane. Franklin does the things he does and is still not close to where he can be...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By geraldthesloth
Secret Turchin Man said:
geraldthesloth said: Creating a pocket universe is an impressive feat on it's own no joke.But actually The fact he was ... [more]
It was stated on panel if his universe was not destroyed the weaker 238 version his warp would have affected the marvel omniverse and everything in it

He was killed by his own plot device(the fury)

He came back but was depowered and bfr'd
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WindCloud
geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Child Franklin ... [more]
i  wasn't talking to you, gerald.  i  was talking to that freak, dc-marvel, who keeps telling me to get off the vine, as if it's his site.  i  didn't even say sh!t to him to begin with.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth

Franklin Richards is stated to be at Celestial level power. and had depleted himself reconstituting galactus

Jim Jaspers was able to replace Eternity the creator of the celestials.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WindCloud

Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have a brother once who could also manipulate reality by pulling on matter's "strings" ?   i  wonder if he was the same as MJJ, or was the basis for the writer's creation of MJJ.   Does anyone re-call ?

Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth said:
Secret Turchin Man said: geraldthesloth said: Creating a pocket universe is an impressive feat on it's own no joke.But actually ... [more]

So he depowered himself accidently, where as Franklin purposely de-powers himself and still seems to be capable of those kinds of feats, the way I see it is what Mad Jim accomplished is the universal version of splicing DNA where Franklin went to the source and said "Let there be light"...again this is just the way I see it and I can totally understand why someone would choose Mad Jim...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By geraldthesloth
WindCloud said:
Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have a brother once who could also manipulate reality by pulling on matter's ... [more]
Jamie Braddock was a universal warper and is one of my favorite characters..He manipulates reality by pulling on the quantum strings that make reality
Secret Turchin Man said:
geraldthesloth said: Secret Turchin Man said: geraldthesloth said: Creating a pocket universe is an impressive feat on it's own no ... [more]
Because he was weakened by Wandas chaos wave ;) when he merged himself with the fury
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WindCloud
geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have a brother once who could also manipulate reality by pulling ... [more]
That's RIGHT !  Jamie Braddock.  He was one of my fav characters too.  Did he die ? 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By geraldthesloth
WindCloud said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have a brother once who could also manipulate reality ... [more]
He's alive and kicken
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth said:
WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have a brother once who could also ... [more]

Who was the guy who blinded Betsy when she was still english and Brian crushed his skull with a rock? Wasn't that Jamie? Or was it someone else?
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WindCloud
Secret Turchin Man said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have a brother once who ... [more]
Damn !   i  forgot who it was.  i  had, and read, that whole series thoroughly when  i  was in HS, in '87 - '91.
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WindCloud said:
Secret Turchin Man said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have ... [more]

Yeah I read it when I started H.S. in '90. You know what that means? It means we're getting old, dude.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WindCloud
Secret Turchin Man said:
WindCloud said: Secret Turchin Man said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain ... [more]
if  i  didn't  say it to you already, then  i'll  also say it now:  we ARE old !  i  have quite a few strands of gray now.  That's  why  i  keep calling some of these posters on here "youngbuck" who don't know that the stuff that they take for granted now are all due to stuff that WE grew up with.  So, in order to appreciate true comic books, they need to go buy some of those old ones that the comic book stores keep in their $0.25 boxes.  (and plus, they don't know who the Fat Boys were).   LOL !!!
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WindCloud said:
Secret Turchin Man said: WindCloud said: Secret Turchin Man said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Just out ... [more]

Too true, my man, too true. LOL
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
WindCloud said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: ... [more]
you started all of this a while back, if you don't come to debate that don't post since your answer will be asked to give a just reason
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey does anyone remember who blinded Betsy Braddock? That run is the reason the Captain Britain is one of my favorite heroes and Alan Davis is still my favorite artist.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WindCloud
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: ... [more]
Hey kid, that's enough. 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
WindCloud said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: ... [more]
enough what? who are you to call me kid.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WindCloud
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: ... [more]
You ARE a kid, judging by your poor grammar and flawed, immature logic.  And, who are you to tell me to get off the vine.  This ain't your site, kid.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
WindCloud said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: ... [more]
i never said this was my site, but if you are going to post a answer then not back it up what is the point in posting? and were is my logic immature? if i remember right you are the one who has flown off the handle a couple of times as well as made statements that i would cry if i see someone lose.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By geraldthesloth
Secret Turchin Man said:
geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: geraldthesloth said: WindCloud said: Just out of curiosity:  didn't Captain Britain have a brother once who ... [more]
Jamie's never been killed can you remember what he looks like?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666

MJJ in curbstomp against any FR.

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CortSether

Wow, I never thought a Franklin Richards vs Mad Jim Jaspers fight would be so one-sided. lol XD