Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

vs

Adult Franklin Richards vs JLA Uber Team:

Alan Scott (w/ full Starheart), Captain Atom, Dr Fate (Nabu), Martian Manhunter, Superman

Both sides are bloodlusted. Both sides also start with defenses in place. Battle in space, starting 100m apart. No BFR, must win by death or permanent incapacitation.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jeronimo

FR STOMP

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By willpayton

@Jeronimo said:

FR STOMP

How's it a stomp? Alan and Fate are nearly at Galactus power levels. Also, bloodlusted Atom and Martian are incredibly powerful, as well as Superman. Individually maybe none has a chance, but together it's a very powerful team.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThanoStomp

FR seemed to scare and deal with Celestials fairly easily. So....

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@WillPaytonsaid:

@Jeronimo said:

FR STOMP

How's it a stomp? Alan and Fate are nearly at Galactus power levels. Also, bloodlusted Atom and Martian are incredibly powerful, as well as Superman. Individually maybe none has a chance, but together it's a very powerful team.

The only reason why Martian Manhunter is really strong is due to T/P. Without it he's Superman level. He's not even that powerful, either is Superman... There herald level....

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Jeronimo said:

FR STOMP

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By willpayton

@jeanroygrant said:

@WillPaytonsaid:

@Jeronimo said:

FR STOMP

The only reason why Martian Manhunter is really strong is due to T/P. Without it he's Superman level. He's not even that powerful, either is Superman... There herald level....

If by "strong" you mean "powerful" then MMH has other powers that make him more powerful than Superman, like invisibility, intangibility, shape shifting, density control... Also, when bloodlusted and without morals he's basically Fernus.

In any case, the major threats on the team are Alan and Fate.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Team

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SirMethos

Franklin stomps.

Since the OP specified that both sides already have their defenses up, the JLA team can't blitz him. And they have no defense against his Reality Warping.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 8bitGangsta

FR but not stomp

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gritterr

Supes MM and Atom are worthless in this fight. Does anyone have any scans of Nabu Fate? Franklin fought 3 Celestials and showed no signs of harm. I need convincing this team could even harm him.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

Probably Franklin in a tough bout.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By YoungJustice

Atom solos....".

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By willpayton

@SirMethos said:

Franklin stomps.

Since the OP specified that both sides already have their defenses up, the JLA team can't blitz him. And they have no defense against his Reality Warping.

Fate and Alan Scott are both reality warpers.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gritterr

@WillPayton said:

@SirMethos said:

Franklin stomps.

Scans please

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By willpayton

@Gritterr said:

@WillPayton said:

@SirMethos said:

Franklin stomps.

Scans please

I'd post some if I have em, but you can see in the CV wiki pages that "Reality Manipulation" is in their power sets...

http://www.comicvine.com/alan-scott/29-12663/

http://www.comicvine.com/doctor-fate/29-5898/

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gritterr

@WillPayton said:

@Gritterr said:

@WillPayton said:

@SirMethos said:

Franklin stomps.

Scans please

I'd post some if I have em, but you can see in the CV wiki pages that "Reality Manipulation" is in their power sets...

http://www.comicvine.com/alan-scott/29-12663/

http://www.comicvine.com/doctor-fate/29-5898/

Power sets are fine and dandy but if they don't use those powers often or use them in a way that could harm Franklin then they are irrelevant for the context of this battle

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SirMethos

@WillPayton: Yea, the only problem with that(@the links) is that those 'power listings' are not particularly reliable.

Other characters that also have "Reality Manipulation" in their power listings like that are Dr. Manhattan, Magik and Access neither of which are actually reality warpers -.-

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@WillPayton said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@WillPaytonsaid:

@Jeronimo said:

FR STOMP

If by "strong" you mean "powerful" then MMH has other powers that make him more powerful than Superman, like invisibility, intangibility, shape shifting, density control... Also, when bloodlusted and without morals he's basically Fernus.

In any case, the major threats on the team are Alan and Fate.

That too.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By willpayton

@SirMethos said:

@WillPayton: Yea, the only problem with that(@the links) is that those 'power listings' are not particularly reliable.

Other characters that also have "Reality Manipulation" in their power listings like that are Dr. Manhattan, Magik and Access neither of which are actually reality warpers -.-

I'm not familiar with Magik or Access, but Manhattan is not a reality warper, he's an energy/matter manipulator. Big difference.

Dr Fate is a high-level magic user. This is the most powerful version of Fate. Alan has the power of the Starheart, which is the sum of all the mystical energy in the universe at the time the Guardians gathered it all and put it into the object, which eventually gained sentience.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SirMethos

@WillPayton: The point is, that the fact that they have "reality manipulation" in their power listings. Is hardly proof that they are reality warpers.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By willpayton

@SirMethos said:

@WillPayton: The point is, that the fact that they have "reality manipulation" in their power listings. Is hardly proof that they are reality warpers.

Unfortunately I dont have any scans for this. Maybe has some, specifically of Alan and Fate doing reality warping.

In any case, both of their power sets are derived from magic, which is by definition reality warping.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SirMethos

@WillPayton: Uh, not so much. Magic is not, "by definition Reality Warping."

Reality Warping covers a huge list of various abilities. And while Magic does generally cover a lot of the same things. They are far from synonymous.

That would be like saying that Captain Atom is a reality warper. Or Hal Jordan(aka. potentially any green lantern). Which is just plain not true.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Onemoreposter

Star Heart Alan and Fate are both reality warpers. Superman (and probably MM) can move faster than richards can think. There rest of the JLA are just icing.

I get Frank is suppose to be really powerful. I've read some of the arcs. He loses here though, 9/10.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gritterr

@Onemoreposter said:

Star Heart Alan and Fate are both reality warpers. Superman (and probably MM) can move faster than richards can think. There rest of the JLA are just icing.

I get Frank is suppose to be really powerful. I've read some of the arcs. He loses here though, 9/10.

You honestly believe that Supes or MM can hurt Franklin? And by extension do you think that they( Supes and MM) could move faster than Galactus could percieve. Do you think they could Harm Galactus?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By willpayton

@SirMethos said:

@WillPayton: Uh, not so much. Magic is not, "by definition Reality Warping."

Reality Warping covers a huge list of various abilities. And while Magic does generally cover a lot of the same things. They are far from synonymous.

That would be like saying that Captain Atom is a reality warper. Or Hal Jordan(aka. potentially any green lantern). Which is just plain not true.

I know that magic and reality warping are subtly different, but the difference is mainly in how they're used... i.e. magic might require spells, or magical objects, but also maybe not. In their effects, however, I dont see a difference. Both just allow you to do things that arent allowed under normal physics. Reality Warping is just a distilled version of magic.

Not the same at all for Atom or GLs... they all operate entirely within the known laws of physics. Magic and reality warping can do things with no valid physical explanation whatsoever.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By willpayton

@Gritterr said:

@Onemoreposter said:

You honestly believe that Supes or MM can hurt Franklin? And by extension do you think that they( Supes and MM) could move faster than Galactus could percieve. Do you think they could Harm Galactus?

What's Franklin's resistance to TP like?

Even if MMH, Superman, and Atom cant hurt Richards, they can potentially distract him for just a small amount of time, long enough for Alan and Fate to drop some serious magic on him. I just dont see how even Franklin Richards can stop the combined magic of Nabu ans Starheart.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Gritterr said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Yep. Franklin can warp the Fabric of the universe, but he's as susceptible to a fist through the skull he didn't see coming as anyone else.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gritterr

@WillPayton said:

@Gritterr said:

@Onemoreposter said:

What's Franklin's resistance to TP like?

Even if MMH, Superman, and Atom cant hurt Richards, they can potentially distract him for just a small amount of time, long enough for Alan and Fate to drop some serious magic on him. I just dont see how even Franklin Richards can stop the combined magic of Nabu ans Starheart.

Child Franklin was able to easily shrug off a mind rape attempt from 3 celestials at the same time. I don't doubt that it might be a good fight between full starheart and nabu (Though I would love to see scans proving this) I just think its almost comical to think Supes MM and Atom would even cause Franklin to break a sweat. Somebody out there PLEASE Post Dr Fate Scans!!!!!!

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gritterr

@Onemoreposter said:

@Gritterr said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Yep. Franklin can warp the Fabric of the universe, but he's as susceptible to a fist through the skull he didn't see coming as anyone else.

that actually may not be true everything we have seen of Franklin has shown that he has to actively NOT use his powers in order to be harmed. I don't believe he has to think to activate his powers in a defensive manner

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By Killemall

@SirMethos said:

But Alan Scott (well techinically Starheart) does have reality warping , he has shown that during Underworld Unleased, he has shown reality warping during Green Lantern; Heart Of Darkness as well.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By X_insignia1

Franklin pwns and in regard to Martian Man hunter and Supes, Franklin simply does to Clark and Jon what Franklin did to black bolt NOT allowing him to harm him( i would never allow your voice to hurt me) and simply his voice couldn't harm him, and to add Franklin could deny Superman's cells solar absorption, similar to how he denied his own grandfather access to his own time traveling ability, Franklin takes this.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bo88gdan

Franklin richards stomps JLA

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By beatboks1

@Gritterr said:

Post Dr Fate Scans!!!!!!

there aren't many of Nabu fate but here are a few.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By willpayton

@beatboks1: Wow, nice scans... thanks!

See, I think people are giving the team too little credit. Fate can hang with the unbound Spectre, and Starheart Alan at full power is a universal level threat.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36  Edited By charlieboy

I am leaning towards Franklin here.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vaeternus

Team JL. Fate is uber powerful, especially classic fate. Also, I know it's not said but is this regular Superman not SA Supes right? Either way going with the team. FR is overrated...

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@Vaeternus: I don't think he is overrated for the power he holds.

I think the team gets the upper hand, But Atoms,Sups and MM are nothing here.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Black

Alan and Fate might be able to do something. I don't know.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By JamesKM716

FR

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vaeternus

@CosmosTyrant, that's just my view. I think FR is overrated a tad. I wouldn't say MMH and Supes are non factors though, Supes may not be able to do much against a reality warper unless it's SA or Prime One Million(which I'm guessing is not the version he's using here since SA has dealt with Mxy...) MMH could mind hurt him I think.

But honestly, I think the team take sit because Fate especially classic was uber powerful and Nabu at his best was taking on Spectre who would spank FR....

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By bigcimmerian

Franklin only needs to say NO MORE JUSTICE LEAGUE

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By beatboks1

I'm not weighing in on the battle (because I don't know enough about FR) but I think it's important to note that classic Fate (who is below Nabu "energy form" Fate) was also able to battle Spectre on fairly equal footing more than once. Spectre couldn't destroy him only BFR after pages of battle. That version of Fate also recreated the earth and all life on as if nothing had happened after it was destroyed in a battle he had with a god. Nabu was only destroyed by Spectre because he allowed it. Quite frankly he knew the only way that mortals could win was for the spectre to win and achieve all he wanted. He simply made sure that in doing so it also reigned him in. he spent the whole battle escalating it enough so that the Presence had to take notice. Alan with full starheart is also a reality warper on a pretty high scale but ususally only get's to that level when blood lusted or one of his love ones is in great danger and driven. Most of the time he holds back to contain the starheart within him (which he believes is a malevolent force ). I have no doubt that these two together at peak levels could defeat Spectre where neither alone would.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vaeternus

Or at least deal with Spectre, but yeah alone he'd destroy either of them.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By willpayton

@BigCimmerian said:

Franklin only needs to say NO MORE JUSTICE LEAGUE

If the Spectre couldnt defeat Dr Fate this easily, what makes you think Franklin could? Yes, Franklin is a reality warper, but he cant just will Fate and Alan out of existence, since they are each high-level reality warpers and magic users themselves. Remember this isnt normal Alan Scott, it's bloodlusted Alan with the full power of the Starheart. That means he's possessed by a sentient entity made out of the magical energy of the universe at the time when the Guardians gathered it all up.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By XMen1963

Gotta go with the team. Alan Scott = Boss

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points