Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In this powerhouse battle who would win all are going all out takes place in time square rand encounter who wins this

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me know if this is a spite or close or what can be change or taken out to make this a fair battle

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shouldn't Franklin stomp?

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: see I don’t know he at his Adult Self now so I thought this would be interesting but I could be wrong

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

usually franklin should stomp but nate has the ability to exist outside all reality so basically all reality warpers are useless against him so it will go like this nate or franklin will probably solo the team with sentry being problematic and then it's a 1v1 with probably franklin winning

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

franklin was stated to be at surfer level at the moment when he went back to being a teen his power level went down a bit adult franklin would win this version though i would say nate or genisis

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis Vell absolutely stomped Sentry in their fight who also had help from many other superheroes. That's all I'm saying.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: i thought adult franklin

in which case he would solo

also is this insane genis vell

because he can solo this fight unless life seed nate

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry and hope are not in this league. Honestly genis could beat this young Franklin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry, by far.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this is not adult Franklin so genis vell it is

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: ??? He's not beating genis nor Franklin. These guys will literally use their cosmic awareness to put sentry to sleep.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's Squirrel Girl?

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TurtleTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TurtleTortoise

Sentry > Molecule Man > Franklin > X-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@theanimal666: ??? He's not beating genis nor Franklin. These guys will literally use their cosmic awareness to put sentry to sleep.

Genis couldn't beat him years ago and had to BFR him.

Franklin is not good enough...

Sentry beat Molecule Man in reality warping, that makes him the bigger fish in that pond.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan: When was that, kid Franklin has stomped Mephisto in the past in his own realm where he is Galactus level, and he has made his own baby universe, him being Surfer level seems just WIS

it's his current teen version was weakened after secret wars 2 since he reed and sue returned to the 616 universe he may have gotten more powerful since then but in issue one or 2 reed outright states his current level was only on surfer level.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Franklin

Genis

Kid Franklin

Sentry

Nate

Hope

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: genis didn't use his cosmic awareness like he was using almost every issue of his series, cosmic awareness can be used as a higher level of telepathy and Bob doesn't have the feats to suggest he can survive 1 attack of cosmic awareness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@theanimal666: genis didn't use his cosmic awareness like he was using almost every issue of his series, cosmic awareness can be used as a higher level of telepathy and Bob doesn't have the feats to suggest he can survive 1 attack of cosmic awareness.

Dude, Cosmic Awareness, like the names tells, is just an Innate Knowledge that Genis can get, it's not a form of attack...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: cosmic awareness was shown by genis to be able to be a lot more versatile and tp'ing using cosmic awareness was one of them things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@theanimal666: cosmic awareness was shown by genis to be able to be a lot more versatile and tp'ing using cosmic awareness was one of them things.

-.-

Dude...

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic awareness is not TP .. lol

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry looks so feminine lol

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kevd4wg

Assuming this is Mad God Genis, why would Franklin beat him?

Edit: And that includes Adult Franklin too, I'm pretty sure Genis would stomp him as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: except genis used it for more than just info in his series.

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Genis is this? Because he can stomp

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The kind of power Nate Grey displayed recently, proofs to me that he can try to solo but my money is Franklin Richards. What powers has Genis displayed in comics?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PyroFN  Online

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan:

it's his current teen version was weakened after secret wars 2 since he reed and sue returned to the 616 universe he may have gotten more powerful since then but in issue one or 2 reed outright states his current level was only on surfer level.

I am prety sure that him creating his own pocket the universe, turning bloodlusted mad celestial attack into flowers, giving Adult FR power to bring back Galactus from dead, creating a universe with help of Molecule Man, is all done after secret wars 2 and all are far above Surfer, so this makes no sense, this seems like those statements that Odin is omnipotent where consistency is completely ignored, meaning it should be ignored, that is if there is no context here specifically

I am pretty sure they meant the recent Secret Wars by Hickman, not Secret Wars 2.

It was after that event that Franklin was nerfed. After spending time recreating the multiverse, he found his powers were nerfed in his confrontation against the ‘Griever At the End of All Things’.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must have missed this. I"m not disputing it, just never read that. Do you happen to have a scan or issue where this was the case? Thank you in advance.

@pyrofn said:

It was after that event that Franklin was nerfed. After spending time recreating the multiverse, he found his powers were nerfed in his confrontation against the ‘Griever At the End of All Things’.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

The kind of power Nate Grey displayed recently, proofs to me that he can try to solo but my money is Franklin Richards. What powers has Genis displayed in comics?

Genis beat Eternity off Panel and recreated the entire Multivere by casually one-shotting one of Eternity's siblings

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/insane-genis-vell-vs-doomsday-clock-doctor-manhatt-2061972/?page=1#js-message-15

Post 16 gives a good synopsis of power.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PyroFN  Online

I must have missed this. I"m not disputing it, just never read that. Do you happen to have a scan or issue where this was the case? Thank you in advance.

@pyrofn said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Basically, in current time, Franklin’s powers are being returned, but we don’t know to what extent in current time. However, Marvel’s ”History of the Marvel Universe” mini did show Adult Franklin finally taking Galactus’ place, as the new universe was about to be born. So, it’s becoming a matter of when he gets there, but he definitely isn’t at the universe creating level he once was and we don’t know to what extent his adult self became a creator either, since Galactus speaks of a limit that Franklin needs building blocks to to create with.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin stomps.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

Genis beat Eternity off Panel and recreated the entire Multivere by casually one-shotting one of Eternity's siblings

Yeah i see that. He had a consistent showings when he had such power. His that the same Genis that stalemated sentry?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kevd4wg

@medulaoblaganda: Genis gets that kind of power from tapping into his Cosmic Awareness. He can't do it and hold his sanity so he only does it when completely insane - this also means since he's insane that he doesn't really keep a constant power level, he's kinda just as strong as he wants to be. So like the issue after he does that, he kills himself.

The Genis that stalemated Sentry, one didn't stalemate Sentry, he easily beat him while holding back(as stated by Genis), and that was Genis as Photon, not fully insane. That Genis did cause a Universe to stop for a second though on accident.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda: Genis gets that kind of power from tapping into his Cosmic Awareness. He can't do it and hold his sanity so he only does it when completely insane - this also means since he's insane that he doesn't really keep a constant power level, he's kinda just as strong as he wants to be. So like the issue after he does that, he kills himself.

The Genis that stalemated Sentry, one didn't stalemate Sentry, he easily beat him while holding back(as stated by Genis), and that was Genis as Photon, not fully insane. That Genis did cause a Universe to stop for a second though on accident.

Damn. I had no idea he is that powerful. Too much power leads to less showings in comics. Genis hasn't shown up in comics in a long time now. When was his last appearance?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kevd4wg

@medulaoblaganda: New Thunderbolts. It's not like he just doesn't show up though - he was killed in a situation that's very hard to explain him coming back, and I don't think any writer feels the need to bring him back considering his story was basically complete and Phyla-Well is around.

They could always make him sane again if in need of power levels.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Depends on which version of each character youre using, but Id back Genis Vell using the versions shown. Overall a good matchup but its hard to judge Reality Manipulators against each other, because they typically do not Fight head on like this, a notable exception being PR Beyonder and MM