FPSS4 Goku & PC Superman vs LSS4FP Broly & PC Doomsday

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-30-all-users-read-1767034/

So according to what I'm reading right now in Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ, the BANNED Battles section is completely empty, I don't know if this means something or what, but I'm guessing that I'm allowed to do Dragon Ball vs Comics battle threads for a while due to new updates that I'm not whereabout? I actually wanted to do another Goku vs Superman battle thread over here just like I did it over in SpaceBattles Forums, but what's the point of causing shitstorm between the two fandoms by letting them fight each other to the death to determine who is stronger between the two, when the two aliens could just team-up and be friends to fight together against their common enemy who wants to kill them? Which is why this battle thread now exists!

No Caption Provided

&

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

&

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Goku at his strongest from Dragon Ball without any injuries; whereas this is Superman at his strongest from Detective Comics without any injuries.
  2. This is Broly at his strongest from Dragon Ball without any injuries; whereas this is Doomsday at his strongest from Detective Comics without any injuries.
  3. Goku in prime, goes Unlock Potential & Change, transforms into Full Power Super Saiyan 4, uses Kaio-ken x100, absorbs Universal Spirit Bomb, Blutz Waves & Ki to limit, wears Battle Armor & Potara, removes Weighted Clothing, got Hoi-Poi Capsules, Earth Dragon Balls, Namekian Dragon Balls, Black Star Dragon Balls, Senzu Beans & Dragon Radar, wields Power Pole & Zeta Sword, rides Flying Nimbus, Attack Ball & Capsule Corporation Spaceship, and has Tail; whereas Superman in prime, is Post-Crisis, absorbs Solar Radiation, K-radiation, Electricity, Empathic & Energy to limit, becomes Energy Matrix & Altered Physiology, transform into God of Strength & Energy Form, has Mother Box, Psi-Blockers, Sunstone Crystals & All Fortress of Solitude's Items, wears Kryptonian Armor, Black Lantern Power Ring, Blue Lantern Power Ring, White Lantern Power Ring, Yellow Lantern Power Ring & Legion Flight Ring, wields Solar Grenades, Archer Rifle & Phantom Zone Projector, rides Stardrive & Time Bubble, and fused with Nekron, Adara, Entity & Parallax.

4. Broly in prime, wears Battle Armor, transforms into Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Full Power, absorbs Blutz Waves & Ki to limit, removes Broly's Ring, and has Tail; whereas Doomsday in prime, is Post-Crisis, wears Kryptonian Armor, absorbs Solar Radiation & Energy to limit, and Self-Evolves & Adapts to limit.
  5. 2-on-2 death battle.
  6. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in Fortress of Solitude, now let the death battle between team one & team two begin!

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ vs. Comic thread...with Goku and Superman...

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Just FYI, those sections are only empty because spoiler blocks currently don't work due to the latest update to the formatting, something the moderators have no control over: The rules are still in effect, and you just violated them by making this thread.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkwing is my favorite troll.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cKarma  Online

Goku soloes the other 3 casually

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 dominate as they all ways do.

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By infamous5445

@godsvileanddarkwing: You just got told this isn't allowed, and then you go ahead and tag more people. Why lmao?

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Inb4 the lock.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4lock

outerversal doomsday solos all btw

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4lock

outerversal doomsday solos all btw

Where the hell did you get Outerversal level Doomsday from?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Banned battle is banned

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@godsvileanddarkwing: So you pmed the mods about this. And God_Spawned explained it was due to update in the layout and the rules haven't changed. Yet you seemed to have ignored that anyway and decided to do this.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.. A one month ban for you