Avatar image for crushyourenemies
Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2551 posts) 2 months, 18 days ago

Poll: Foxneto replaces Thanos on Titan (20 votes)

Foxneto crushes them all 60%
The team somehow win 40%
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

TO DA DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#1 Edited by shadyxv (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Team might win, i say 7/10.

Dr strange can easily imprison him in mirro dimension as Magneto has no way to get back, strange would be mvp.

#2 Posted by Chubbs (892 posts) - - Show Bio

The team was able to prepare for Thanos so I’d assume they’d be able to do so here too. If that’s the case I think Strange could solo him.

#3 Posted by cromulor (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#4 Edited by incursion2 (1888 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thorisomnipoten
#5 Posted by Thorisomnipoten (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto single shots most of them... Iron Man, Strange, Drax, Spider-Man, Star-Lord... they all have metal on them of some sort... rofl...

#6 Posted by Rebake (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, I can see them pulling it off with difficulty. It's different than fighting Thanos, but Magneto cannot take a serious hit from anyone like Thanos. Beast got behind an older and more experienced Magneto, so I don't see why Strange can't create a portal and have Spider-Man quickly jump through and one-shot when the opportunity presents itself. They didn't reveal everyone to Thanos, so they won't here. Even Magneto's force fields can't stop portals from working. Remember that Dr Strange will also know Magneto's power through seeing multiple futures.

#7 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11592 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik has greater reaction time than Strange

He oneshots them all

#9 Posted by Slater8486 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can sense metal, if he's out for the kill like in X-men Apocalypse (when his daughter dies) then I'd say he wins as most people have some sort of metal on them which he can sense from great distances away. Plus with his shield which am not sure if they can break through it. He'd kill most of them extremely quickly.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#10 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7350 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto stomps, they can't even get past his forcefields.

#11 Edited by Helloman (28626 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.