Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jay_z94

@rockette said:
@jay_z94 said:
@rockette said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Lady Sif. Adamantium claws could hurt her if only X-24 had the strength to put the required power behind his strikes to cut through Sif's Asgardian armor. Heck I'm not even sure if he's strong enough to pierce Asgardian skin let alone armor.

A claw swipe probably leaves a surface cut. A claw stab may penetrate her skin, probably the armor too, but gets minimal penetration there.

X-24 wasn't very bright, or fast.

She is the best female warrior in all of Asgard!

Hell, if it comes to pass that she can't hurt him with her weapons, she could just do this to him, given her superior strength ...

No Caption Provided

Makes perfect sense, it's not as if X-24 was ragdolling people just like Sif and lifting a 27 ton truck off of himself, of course Sif is gonna bully him with her horrendously superior strength that has been made up proven.

Lets not forget her 1000 years of experience and the fact that she is a female warrior. Women can do anything that men can.

Oooohhh!

Your one of those douches!

Let me elaborate then.

Sif is actually STRONGER than the average Asgardian male.

She is also second only to Thor in combat prowess (movie Universe, so far).

X-24 had almost ZERO fighting skill. He was like an animal. A very slow, somewhat strong animal.

Sif is gonna slaughter him like the animal he is.

The more you talk, the more I remember how weak X-24 was.

I see you've resorted to name calling already, that resolves what exactly?

Proof? X-24 has shown similar strength feats, and even has one that is arguably superior.

Very slow? His claw swipes were faster than any attack i've seen Sif perform, he even decapped a guy before he could react.

Is she really? Because he has shrugged of more concussive force than she has ever produced and has taken literally a 100 stabs to no effect. She will never put him down, while she can't afford to get hit by those claws.

Classic overrating of asgardians with no actual proof to show for it

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

If the boot fits at "name calling".

You sir were being sexist.

Just called you out on it.

If you noticed in the movies, when she threatens Loki, he listens. Loki doesn't really listen to anyone.

If Loki has the balls to fight Thor straight-up but is nervous when threatened by her, that gives credit to her strength & prowess.

Female warriors like her are only where they are at through action.

Examples: Red Sonja, Elektra, Gamora, Psylocke, Angela, etc. ALL have been named at top of their respective classes, and with good reason.

Movie Sif is no exception.

Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif would carve that lame character up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:

@jay_z94:

If the boot fits at "name calling".

You sir were being sexist.

Just called you out on it.

If you noticed in the movies, when she threatens Loki, he listens. Loki doesn't really listen to anyone.

If Loki has the balls to fight Thor straight-up but is nervous when threatened by her, that gives credit to her strength & prowess.

Female warriors like her are only where they are at through action.

Examples: Red Sonja, Elektra, Gamora, Psylocke, Angela, etc. ALL have been named at top of their respective classes, and with good reason.

Movie Sif is no exception.

Haha where was I being sexist?

Wow, so your only proof for all of this is respect and character reactions?

I couldn't care less about all of that, only their feats matter.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif would carve that lame character up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

X-24 will heal instantly from any sword strikes.

She on the over hand gets cut to ribbons

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

Ahh ok, so you acknowledge adamantium being able to cut asgardians

I put Adamantium in the same tier as Asgardian metal and Vibranium. So yeah, in a general sense, Adamantium should be able to cut Asgardians.

There's nothing to suggest that it requires a lot of strength to cut adsgardians,

It's common sense, isn't it? The same weapon in the hands of a 5 yr old and a grown man would deal different amount of damage. For example as I said earlier I put Asgardian metal and Vibranium in the same tier beacause Cap's shield was able to repel Thor's hammer strike. Now in Avengers, when Cap fought Loki, Cap's shield throw is rendered useless by Loki who tanks it on his body without even flinching. The same shield throw was able to damage non-vibranium Ultron in the highway fight scene in AoU. That gives us an idea about Asgardian durabilty. But that's not the point. The point is the same shield would cause more damage in the hands of someone stronger, say, Thor which means it's not the shield that's weak but it's Cap who wasn't strong enough to put the required amount of power behind the shield throw to hurt Loki. That's why I said that Adamantium being able to cut Asgardians is not enough, the wielder also needs to have the required strength to use the weapon to it's fullest potential.

and there's nothing to suggest that asgardian metal is superior to adamantium.

I never said that. But there's also nothing to suggest that Asgardian metal is inferior to Adamantium. That's why I put them in the same tier.

And how is Sif actually gonna put X-24 down?

By decapitating him? By cutting off his limbs? By knocking him out?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

I put Adamantium in the same tier as Asgardian metal and Vibranium. So yeah, in a general sense, Adamantium should be able to cut Asgardians.

Ok

There's nothing to suggest that it requires a lot of strength to cut adsgardians,

It's common sense, isn't it? The same weapon in the hands of a 5 yr old and a grown man would deal different amount of damage. For example as I said earlier I put Asgardian metal and Vibranium in the same tier beacause Cap's shield was able to repel Thor's hammer strike. Now in Avengers, when Cap fought Loki, Cap's shield throw is rendered useless by Loki who tanks it on his body without even flinching. The same shield throw was able to damage non-vibranium Ultron in the highway fight scene in AoU. That gives us an idea about Asgardian durabilty. But that's not the point. The point is the same shield would cause more damage in the hands of someone stronger, say, Thor which means it's not the shield that's weak but it's Cap who wasn't strong enough to put the required amount of power behind the shield throw to hurt Loki. That's why I said that Adamantium being able to cut Asgardians is not enough, the wielder also needs to have the required strength to use the weapon to it's fullest potential.

Adamantium claws are able to cut through anything, including solid steel in the movies by Logan who is weaker than X-24. I have never seen asgardians resist a cutting a attack, can you show me where that knife can't go through the asgardian soldier's hand?

and there's nothing to suggest that asgardian metal is superior to adamantium.

I never said that. But there's also nothing to suggest that Asgardian metal is inferior to Adamantium. That's why I put them in the same tier.

Well, it's been pierced by an arrow that isn't asgardian metal.

By decapitating him? By cutting off his limbs? By knocking him out?

He has an adamantium skeleton, so no. Also he is visibly faster. He never got KOed by concussive force. He tanked being spun around by logan hitting him with an army truck door, rammed into a combine by an SUV and having an army truck being dropped onto him. Any slashing damage will be healed instantly too.

While on the other hand, those claws are bad news for her.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

Adamantium claws are able to cut through anything, including solid steel in the movies by Logan who is weaker than X-24. I have never seen asgardians resist a cutting a attack, can you show me where that knife can't go through the asgardian soldier's hand?

No Caption Provided

Well, it's been pierced by an arrow that isn't asgardian metal

But it wasn't earth metal either. As I said earlier and I repeat it's been established in the MCU that there are alien metals including Asgardian that are superior to earth metal.

He has an adamantium skeleton, so no.

I dont remember that being said in the movie, so I doubt it. But even if he does it doesn't matter. If Adamantium can cut Sif's armor then why can't her sword cut X-24's skeleton. There is nothing to suggest that Adamantium is superior to Asgardian metal.

Also he is visibly faster.

Lol no, he was being tagged by old Logan who was way past his prime and X-24 is a brawler with minimal fighting skills. And Sif's sword gives her a reach advantage so she doesn't even have to close in to land her strikes. I doubt X-24 can even touch a seasoned warrior like Sif.

He never got KOed by concussive force. He tanked being spun around by logan hitting him with an army truck door, rammed into a combine by an SUV and having an army truck being dropped onto him. Any slashing damage will be healed instantly too.

The moment she realizes that X-24 has instantaneous healing, instead of slashing she would just cut off his limbs and decapitate him to permanently put him down.

As far as blunt force durability is concerned X-24 has never taken hits from someone as strong as an Asgardian. A casual push from Sif can send men flying, I doubt X-24 can tank a full blown hit from her.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sif wins. Much better fighter, much stronger, and faster. X - 24's healing factor was not that strong. He can die by being damaged too much.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jay_z94

@the_fallen_lord said:

@jay_z94:

Thanks

No Caption Provided

Well, it's been pierced by an arrow that isn't asgardian metal

But it wasn't earth metal either. As I said earlier and I repeat it's been established in the MCU that there are alien metals including Asgardian that are superior to earth metal.

Hmmm, it was never established that asgardian or alien metal is superior to all earthly metals. Considering her shield was pierced by a weapon made out of a different material, it can not be classed as indestructible, which is what adamantium is, it can only be affected by adamantium itself.

He has an adamantium skeleton, so no.

I dont remember that being said in the movie, so I doubt it. But even if he does it doesn't matter. If Adamantium can cut Sif's armor then why can't her sword cut X-24's skeleton. There is nothing to suggest that Adamantium is superior to Asgardian metal.

Of course he has an adamantium skeleton. He had to be shot in the head with an adamantium bullet, are you saying that they only made his skull and claws adamantium? Also if his skeleton wasn't adamantium, how did it tank getting crushed by a speeding SUV into a combine or having an army truck dropped on him. It's nonsensical to say his skeleton wasn't adamantium, considering he was an exact clone of Wolverine. Yes there is something to suggest that adamantium is superior, read above.

Also he is visibly faster.

Lol no, he was being tagged by old Logan who was way past his prime and X-24 is a brawler with minimal fighting skills. And Sif's sword gives her a reach advantage so she doesn't even have to close in to land her strikes. I doubt X-24 can even touch a seasoned warrior like Sif.

Sif isn't even that fast, X-24's swings are visibly faster than hers. X-24 decapitated a guy before he could even react.

He never got KOed by concussive force. He tanked being spun around by logan hitting him with an army truck door, rammed into a combine by an SUV and having an army truck being dropped onto him. Any slashing damage will be healed instantly too.

The moment she realizes that X-24 has instantaneous healing, instead of slashing she would just cut off his limbs and decapitate him to permanently put him down.

Look above, not gonna happen with his adamantium skeleton.

As far as blunt force durability is concerned X-24 has never taken hits from someone as strong as an Asgardian. A casual push from Sif can send men flying, I doubt X-24 can tank a full blown hit from her.

He can. He's remained conscious after having the full force of an SUV crushing him and had a 27 ton army truck being dropped on top of him, she has never shown to be able to produce those types of forces. Sif can't afford to be hit or stabbed by those claws.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-24 was incaped by an ordinary man with a truck and a shotgun. I'm sure Sif could figure out a way to do so. I'd give her a very slight majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading all the arguments I think Sif wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

Hmmm, it was never established that asgardian or alien metal is superior to all earthly metals. Considering her shield was pierced by a weapon made out of a different material, it can not be classed as indestructible, which is what adamantium is, it can only be affected by adamantium itself.

This is getting repetitive. I've already proved more than once how Asgardian metal is superior to Earth metals. The fact that Asgardians are impervious to damage by earth metals and susceptible to damage by Asgardian and other alien metals proves my point. Most of the alien species in the MCU are stronger and more durable than humans. It isn't far fetched to assume that there could be alien metals as strong as Asgardian, Vibranium and Adamantium. If we can't agree on such trivial things then there's no point in debating further on this.

Sif isn't even that fast, X-24's swings are visibly faster than hers. X-24 decapitated a guy before he could even react.

Lol, so just cuz some fodder guy couldn't react to X-24, it makes him faster than Sif. Pfft.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jay_z94

@jay_z94:

This is getting repetitive. I've already proved more than once how Asgardian metal is superior to Earth metals. The fact that Asgardians are impervious to damage by earth metals and susceptible to damage by Asgardian and other alien metals proves my point. Most of the alien species in the MCU are stronger and more durable than humans. It isn't far fetched to assume that there could be alien metals as strong as Asgardian, Vibranium and Adamantium. If we can't agree on such trivial things then there's no point in debating further on this.

You haven't proven that asgardian metal is stronger than adamantium, which is stated to be indestructible. Asgardian metal is clearly not indestructible as it was pierced by a foreign metal. To be honest, i've forgotten why were debating about this, adamantium claws will go through her easily.

Lol, so just cuz some fodder guy couldn't react to X-24, it makes him faster than Sif. Pfft.

Well what makes her faster than X-24? I'm guessing just because she as an asgardian she is automatically faster with no proof?

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By blacharrt

@the_fallen_lord: To add to your point, Vibranium isn't technically an Earth Metal either, it's from a Meteorite that fell to earth. So technically it's an alien Metal as well which is one of the reasons it's so hard to come by, and is known as one of the toughest if not toughest metals that is currently on Marvel Earth. Adamantium is earth based though.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

After reading all the arguments I think Sif wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: To add to your point, Vibranium isn't technically an Earth Metal either, it's from a Meteorite that fell to earth. So technically it's an alien Metal as well which is one of the reasons it's so hard to come by, and is known as one of the toughest if not toughest metals that is currently on Marvel Earth. Adamantium is earth based though.

Good point.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Storm Calling

Going with Sif here as well. She is a far superior fighter and will eventually find a way to incapacitate X-24(KO or BFR).

I will point out that adamantium can only cut adamantium if it is superheated. This was established in Origins and in The Wolverine and is how Wolverine was able to decapitate Wade, who had an adamantium skeleton at the time(Logan's claws were superheated by his heat beams), and Silver Samarai cutting off Wolverine's Claws in the second film(in which he explains how he was able to do this).

There is a bit of an inconsistency with the adamantium bullets however. The one in Origins put small bullet holes in Logan's skull while the bullet in Logan literally exploded X-24's adamantium skull. lol. So perhaps X-24 had a cheap version of the compound or something. Either way unless Sif has some bullets lying around(or a stove), I doubt she'd be able to penetrate his skull to kill him that way with her sword. Unless she stabbed him through the eyes.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Paytience

@jay_z94 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@jay_z94 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Lady Sif. Adamantium claws could hurt her if only X-24 had the strength to put the required power behind his strikes to cut through Sif's Asgardian armor. Heck I'm not even sure if he's strong enough to pierce Asgardian skin let alone armor.

This is ridiculous. Asgardian shields have been penetrated by fodder arrows and Thor who is more powerful/durable was pierced by a dagger. There's no reason to assume that his adamantium claws won't go through her.

I knew someone would bring this up. The arrow that pierced Sif's shield was not made of earth metal, was it? Also, Thor was stabbed by Loki with an Asgardian knife. There's a difference. In AoS, A standard Asgardian soldier named Elliot Randolph was able to take a knife thrust from Grant Ward on his Palm and was unhurt. He was also able to bend the knife blade with his bare hands without getting cut. In the Avengers, Loki took bullets to his face and wasn't even scratched. The point is it's clearly been established that in the MCU there are many alien metals including Asgardian metal which are superior to any earth metal. Plus, I never said that Adamantium can't pierce Asgardians. What I said was that X-24 is not strong enough to put the required power behind his strikes to cut Sif.

There's nothing to suggest that it requires a lot of strength to cut adsgardians, and there's nothing to suggest that asgardian metal is superior to adamantium.

You're gonna have to prove it can cut Asgardians...

...the statement by Eliot was "no material on earth can harm me" which is why the vibranium came from space argument doesn't work...he didn't say earth metals or material, or metals FROM earth, he said not material ON Earth, knowing full well that Vibranium exists on the planets. Also carbon, iron, and a whole bunch other stuff came to earth on meteorites as well. So Admantium auto cutting an asgardian metal is not an automatic. You'd have to prove it has traits that make it favorable to MCU Vibranium.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@jay_z94 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

This is ridiculous. Asgardian shields have been penetrated by fodder arrows and Thor who is more powerful/durable was pierced by a dagger. There's no reason to assume that his adamantium claws won't go through her.

I knew someone would bring this up. The arrow that pierced Sif's shield was not made of earth metal, was it? Also, Thor was stabbed by Loki with an Asgardian knife. There's a difference. In AoS, A standard Asgardian soldier named Elliot Randolph was able to take a knife thrust from Grant Ward on his Palm and was unhurt. He was also able to bend the knife blade with his bare hands without getting cut. In the Avengers, Loki took bullets to his face and wasn't even scratched. The point is it's clearly been established that in the MCU there are many alien metals including Asgardian metal which are superior to any earth metal. Plus, I never said that Adamantium can't pierce Asgardians. What I said was that X-24 is not strong enough to put the required power behind his strikes to cut Sif.

There's nothing to suggest that it requires a lot of strength to cut adsgardians, and there's nothing to suggest that asgardian metal is superior to adamantium.

...the statement by Eliot was "no material on earth can harm me" which is why the vibranium came from space argument doesn't work...he didn't say earth metals or material, or metals FROM earth, he said not material ON Earth, knowing full well that Vibranium exists on the planets. Also carbon, iron, and a whole bunch other stuff came to earth on meteorites as well. So Admantium auto cutting an asgardian metal is not an automatic. You'd have to prove it has traits that make it favorable to MCU Vibranium.

This makes no sense, they don't know that adamantium exists. And it is comprised of earthly materials as well as alien material found in a meteorite.

There's no 100% way to prove it can cut Asgardians as they are from different Universes, but Thor who is arguably the most powerful asgardian was cut by Loki's knife. Now this is the part where you try and prove that the knife is superior to all earthly knives.

There's also the fact that Sif's shield was pierced easily by a slow moving vanaheim arrow, whereas Adamantium is stated to be indestructible and can only be affected by other adamantium. Therefore this is proof that adamantium is superior to Asgardian metals, therefore meaning that Loki's knife should be inferior to adamantium.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird that Sifs shield can deflect a barrage of bullets, but get penetrated by a slow arrow

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Storm Calling

@paytience said:
@jay_z94 said:

Are you certain he made this claim? I've seen that episode recently and don't recall him saying this at all. I also checked a few other pages just to be sure, but didn't find anything remotely close. Maybe he appeared in another episode that I forgot about.

battledomez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is a one hit enough to KO ?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b346ade1fcd73138dcc1b1e349183daa/tumblr_n6rezmaObe1rbk9wko1_500.gif

Weird that Sifs shield can deflect a barrage of bullets, but get penetrated by a slow arrow

Asgardian weapons are scifi/magical

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: The fact that they are the only things in the MCU shown to cut asgardians proves it.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: The fact that they are the only things in the MCU shown to cut asgardians proves it.

That's a no limits fallacy, as indestructible metals haven't failed to cut them.

To be honest there's no real way to prove or disprove it

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MUVDCU

X-24s healing factor was fast but it only healed like 2-3 lethal wounds before it completely shut off. She is more skilled as fast or faster and ridiculously stronger, she would murder him. The only way I see him winning is if she completely underestimated him and he got in one good stab etc.

Her sword and shield should be about equal to Adamantium so it's plausible that she he can block his attacks.

If Wolverine was the X-Men DoFP version he would've stomped X-24 and killed him with one or two wounds that he would've promptly healed through.

I say Sif 9/10 the one loss being her playing it stupid or underestimating him. Edit:forgot her shield got damaged so I would lower it to 8/10 wins for Sif.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sif stomps.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady Sif MURDERS X-24 with minor difficulties!

Don't forget Lady Sif carries magically-enhanced weapons that allows her to go hand-to-hand and war with the Frost Giants, other Asgardians, and other warriors from other planes of existence. She has thousands upon thousands of experiences in warfares, magic capabilities, and enhanced physicality, whereas X-24 barely edges her out in the healing department.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jay_z94: X24 didn't have adamantium skeleton

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General rule for Wolverine threads: if Wolverine can cut his opponent, people will always say he wins.

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif wins, she can parry his claws with her sword and I'm pretty sure she hits harder than a shotgun round

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jay_z94

@apex_pretador: How did X-24 not have an adamantium skeleton?

1. A plot-device adamantium bullet to the skill was needed to kill him, why didn't they just use a normal bullet?

2. It's an exact clone of Prime Wolverine, why on earth would they just make his skull adamantium and not the rest of his skeleton adamantium like the actual Wolverine?

3. If he didn't have an adamantium skeleton, his bones would have been completely crushed and his body would have been mutilated when that pick-up rammed him into the combine or when that 25000+ pound army truck was dropped onto him.

That's the evidence that he did indeed have an adamantium skeleton, while there's absolutely no evidence that he didn't.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-24 shreds Sif

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By FromBeyond

x-24 has the adamantium skeleton in the MCU. Maybe, just maybe, sif could KO him before she gets tagged.

More likely than not though, RIP Sif.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jay_z94 said:

1. A plot-device adamantium bullet to the skill was needed to kill him, why didn't they just use a normal bullet?

Dude, if he had adamantium skull, the bullet won't have splattered his brains out, and wouldnt have blown apart half his skull like it did. Logan tanked several Adamantium bullets to the head.

2. It's an exact clone of Prime Wolverine, why on earth would they just make his skull adamantium and not the rest of his skeleton adamantium like the actual Wolverine?

Wolverine DIED and came back to life in the Adamantium-addition procedure. The process isn't something anyone could survive.

3. If he didn't have an adamantium skeleton, his bones would have been completely crushed and his body would have been mutilated when that pick-up rammed him into the combine

The fact that he got impaled to that extent by the combine, proves that his ribs weren't adamantium.

or when that 25000+ pound army truck was dropped onto him.

He's superhuman with a healing factor. And it's not like all the weight of the truck is focused on him.

That's the evidence that he did indeed have an adamantium skeleton, while there's absolutely no evidence that he didn't.

Except these are exactly the evidences, and there is no proof that anything more than his claws was adamantium.

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif dies horribly.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jay_z94

@apex_pretador said:
@jay_z94 said:

Dude, if he had adamantium skull, the bullet won't have splattered his brains out, and wouldnt have blown apart half his skull like it did. Logan tanked several Adamantium bullets to the head.

That's just a plot hole, FOX has many of them. That adamantium bullet was a glaring plot-device and was the only thing that could kill him for good. If he didn't have an adamantium skull they could have used a normal bullet. Heck, his skull was taking shotgun shells completely un-harmed. He only got KOed because his eye got blown out and it overloaded his healing factor, but his skull was completely fine. When Xander gives him the green juice the next day, you can clearly see his skull and it's shiny like metal.

Wolverine DIED and came back to life in the Adamantium-addition procedure. The process isn't something anyone could survive.

What? Wolverine flat-lined but he survived the process, hence him being alive with adamantium inside him. How is this process something no-one could survive, but Logan survived? They genetically engineered a clone of Wolverine to make him an exact copy. They never showed us the process. It might have been an entirely different process. They wouldn't just make his claws and skull adamantium then leave the rest, that's just terrible logic. There's no reason at all for his skeleton to not be adamantium.

3. If he didn't have an adamantium skeleton, his bones would have been completely crushed and his body would have been mutilated when that pick-up rammed him into the combine

The fact that he got impaled to that extent by the combine, proves that his ribs weren't adamantium.

That proves nothing really. If his skeleton was bone then his rib cage, sternum would be completely crushed and protruding, but he was fine in that regard. That combine feat proves that his skeleton is un-breakable. In The Wolverine, Logan get's stabbed right in the centre of his chest where his sternum is, does that mean he doesn't have an adamantium skeleton? And even then. it's entirely possible that the two spikes missed X-24's bones. One of them was under his shoulder going through the lat, and the other one was to the right of his stomach.

or when that 25000+ pound army truck was dropped onto him.

He's superhuman with a healing factor. And it's not like all the weight of the truck is focused on him.

You're joking, right? He's Superhuman in terms of speed and strength, yes, but how on earth does being superhuman itself make your bones unbreakable? A normal army truck like that weighs 25000+ pounds and was slammed on top of him. There's no way in hell that a normal skeleton can remain intact after something like that. A healing factor can't heal crushed bones while the weight of 25000+ pounds is on top of you, you'd have to take that weight off to start healing if you want the bones in their original positions.

Except these are exactly the evidences, and there is no proof that anything more than his claws was adamantium.

Yes there is, you're just choosing to ignore them for some inconceivable reason.

You're reaching so hard to prove something that just doesn't make any sense, from both a theoretical and logical standpoint.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-24 wins.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers