FOX Telepathy Battle: Dark Phoenix vs. Xavier (w/ Cerebro), Apocalypse, Emma Frost, and Selene

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll FOX Telepathy Battle: Dark Phoenix vs. Xavier (w/ Cerebro), Apocalypse, Emma Frost, and Selene (11 votes)

Dark Phoenix 91%
Team 9%

Dark Phoenix

No Caption Provided

VS.

Xavier (w/ Cerebro), Apocalypse, Emma Frost, and Selene

No Caption Provided

These four telepaths are all that are standing in the way of Dark Phoenix and her goal of annihilating the Earth.

Rules

• Team has perfect teamwork, full knowledge, and 1 hour of prep.
  • Everyone is in character but serious and determined to win. Fate of the world kind of deal.
  • Victory by KO/death.
  • Everyone is composite across all FOX movies
  • Telepathy only

Bonus Round

The Frost Sisters (Stepford Cuckoos) from The Gifted and Mastermind from X2 join the team.

No Caption Provided

• 
PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PyroFN

I would still back Dark Phoenix personally. She literally was unconscious when Xavier on Cerebro tries to access her mind and she stomps him as she is waking up.

A base Jean Grey already stomps Apocalypse on the mental and physical Plane.

Emma Frost is around base Xavier in First Class before his amp and I am guessing Selene is as well (maybe slightly higher), making them non-factors.

Bonus: The Stepford sisters don’t add much and neither does Mastermind.

I think a more debatable battle is Xavier, Apocalypse, Legion, and Shadow King vs Dark Phoenix. That I would have to think about.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By geekryan

@pyrofn:

I think a more debatable battle is Xavier, Apocalypse, Legion, and Shadow King vs Dark Phoenix. That I would have to think about.

I'll add that in! I forgot about them lol

EDIT: Jk I can't, because I made this a poll...

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, Jean still stomps, she was blocking a Planetary Xavier (with cerebro) so casually. Apoc only has defensive TP/resistance? Jean stomped him too before the Dark Phoenix