FOX Silver Surfer vs All of the MCU characters in this picture (except Thanos)

• 71 results
tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 1 Hour of prep for the MCU Characters
  • MCU Characters start bloodlusted
  • Win by any means

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Strange solos cuz time gem. Vision solos via phasing through him. Or they get Mantis close enough.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If mantis can touch him they win

With 1 hour prep... in character i can see them winning i guess

If surfer is angry though he kills them all

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say that the Avengers team wins.

Beata

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oyy,only real threats here are thanos strange and thor. surfer has matter manipulation, intangibility, super speed, can absorb things into his board and high level enerhy discharges. he would need to get rid of thanos first. i say team could pull this out if surfer doesnt use matter manipulation straight away.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@causeimbatman: no time gem for strange

You just want SS to win don't you...bc all that does is take away any chance of winning from the team. You already removed Thanos. I'd guess Vision, Thor, and Mantis are next.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer busts them all without the Time Gem. Their only hope is that Surfer slows down enough for Strange to BFR, through that's unlikely, and Strange has shown a range to his teleporting (couldn't get to Earth from Titan)

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Supermod111

Their only hope is the Time Stone and some Dr Strange BFR Hax. Besides that Surfer pretty much one-shots everyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer wins cosmos power > time

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos, Hulk solos, Strange solos. even Starl Lord with his gear can solo clap

Not gonna discuss here, prefer CaV.

Surfer wank ends now. Surfer is probably 2nd to MCU Dormammu most overwanked Marvel LA character

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hamster555: LOL. Surfer one shots with his planet busting attack.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hamster555

@sufferedtoker said:

@hamster555: LOL. Surfer one shots with his planet busting attack.

When i ask people with their "planet" busting strike they instantly fail to prove me his Galactus feat is planet-large planet lvl.

1. That shockwave didn't really tickle the surface even in social media wasn't anything mention of how dang. was it. And if u rewatch that scene Surfer was far away from epicentre of shockwave

2. Galactus is featless in durability. The fact that he is smoke of size of gas giant doesn't mean he is sth planeteray because this smoke could be just not dense piece of gases. Galan's beat own feat is Saturn ring distraction what is country lvl to large country lvl feat.

3. Surfer needed 30 seconds to unleash the strike and never shown that ability he can simultaneously use that attack and control his flight to dodge

4. Surfer is not really proven to be ftl, his best speed feat is via board from moon to Earth travel in 1-1.5 seconds

5. Sinkholes are impressive really but we don't know how much time does it take

6. his subatomic lvl molec. powers are hax broken and could troll via power swapping ( at least ) or send other phasing through walls but simultaneously boosting like giving super healing.

7. Weather changing is scary but what is gonna bother Thor or Eye of Agamotto ?

8. Phasing is cool but Vision has it too

9. Isn't surfer weak to electric attacks

10. I believe if Reed Richards figured out he can be clapped by frequency adaptaion why cannot Stark develop same tech

11. Galactus's gravity disruption easily bothered Norrin so why not Starlords gravity manipulating devices ?

12. Also Loki can also project plenty of holograms to make Norrin a fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: Galactus still tanked a continental level explosion, that's more than enough to one shot everyone here.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: Galactus still tanked a continental level explosion, that's more than enough to one shot everyone here.

Galactus wasn't really explained at all in movie. I just said what has he done. it wasn't clearly shown how has he really at all staggered Rings. Galactus got beaten by beating his "epicentre" or whatever it was

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: He tanked the impact of the first planet destruction. That's far above Hulk's or Vision's durability etc. Surfer is on another level, this is a mismatch.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he can go against them all

Strange will bother him time gem or not, Thor has the DC and striking to at least scratch him and don't forget he's useless without his board. The moment they separate him from the board he loses hard.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer doesn't stand a chance against Doctor Strange, Thor, Vision and Scarlet Witch. They just gotta separate him from the bored and they win.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: Ok and ? Where was it shown ? I don't see surfer survivng anything planetary. He only visualised Sue Storm what are results of his and Galactus's actions. and also this planet didn't even got obliterated/collapsed. Sorry, u tried but still failed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: The planet was blown in half and Galactus tanked the impact. Try again.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: The planet was blown in half and Galactus tanked the impact. Try again.

Ok show me with some red arrows on Paint app where Galactus survived the impact. Because i don't see anything. This planet could also be the one moments after leaving it. Sorry, try harder to convince me. Or some statements from that movie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: In the same movie we see him going off, cmon don't go in denial.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Yes. Vision is very powerful. If he wasn't weakend by corvus glaive he would have destroyed Thanos. Being able to phase and having the mindstone to use vision is definitely up there.

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: What's next ... Star-Lord can solo FOX Dark Phoenix??

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: What's next ... Star-Lord can solo FOX Dark Phoenix??

nope. Surfer is just pussy in his movie. Remove board from him and done. He has done nothing really impressive on screen. Don't star with galactus beating feat because his "daddy" is nigh featless being, this is just a space fart. Norrin can be scaled to Dr Doom but Dr Doom has balls at least. Surfer has lame strenght feats. Choking human lvl in strenght being <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hulk or Thor or Wanda's strenght

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermod111: And why the f*ck are u putting here Fox Dark Phoenix ?! How relevant it is in this threat ?! Because Surfer is nowhere Dark Phoenix league and Jean really is competent with her powers, desintegrations etc.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker:

No, it wasn

t shown on screen. Statement with description at least i desire to be convinced.

U know i will tell u what are literal differents between feats and just assumpting. Assumptions this is just speculations like phylosophizing how it has happened. Nothing clear, full of plotholes, nothing described but simple inconsistence. Feats are clear especially if u have context, consistency ( literal emphasis of director/writer enemy is just that powerful ) and on screen showing.

Because your logic is like MCU Odin being above Hela or Surtur because somehow off sscreen without details has prevailed them in the past.. What if he has done this with prep or help of allies. Or made an ambush or did this when they were sleeping or did unfair dirty play ? Etc.

This is how your logic works. I need direct statements with context, description etc. Like how Surfer powers works as Norrin said board is source of his power cosmic not he on his own.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Traveling from the earth to the moon in a second is definitely ftl.

Roughly 670,616,629 mph is the speed of light.

Distance from the earth to the moon 238,900 miles

238,900 m/s is 860,040,000 mph

Now im no Leonhard Euler but i think 860,040,000 is more than 670,616,629.

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos, Hulk solos, Strange solos. even Starl Lord with his gear can solo clap

Surfer wank ends now. Surfer is probably 2nd to MCU Dormammu most overwanked Marvel LA character

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: Galactus was dispersed/scared off. You're not going to tell me G is going to be killed by someone he imbued with a fraction of his power.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555 said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah keep facepalming. Gravity manipulation device is enough and Surfer is really nothing without board as was shown on screen, featwise and even Norrin admited board is Source of his power.

@hamster555: Galactus was dispersed/scared off. You're not going to tell me G is going to be killed by someone he imbued with a fraction of his power.

this is one big plothole of this movie ( that why it was horrible and failed ). It was never explained how did he do it and what actually has he done to Galactus. People love overusing this Galactus treatment feat while fail to explain details of this "combat".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555:

No Caption Provided

Everything you said is incorrect. Surfer destroyed Galactus, someone who's durability outclasses MCU high tiers. It means that a lower impressive charged up attack would one shot them. It is hard to understand?

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555:

No Caption Provided

Everything you said is incorrect. Surfer destroyed Galactus, someone who's durability outclasses MCU high tiers. It means that a lower impressive charged up attack would one shot them. It is hard to understand?

Still Galactus is nighfeatless, he needed 30 seconds to upcharge own attack and also they didn't even explain how has he beaten Galactus at all. They didn't explain anything maing plotholes. Nice try

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: Galactus still had a mass and tanked two explosions. Why you lowball Surfer? He's on a whole different league than MCU heavy hitters.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: Galactus still had a mass and tanked two explosions.

All condensed in one point ?

Why you lowball Surfer? He's on a whole different league than MCU heavy hitters.

Because he has power but still sucks at combats, skills and has literal 0 feats to resists such broken haxes like gravity manipulation, ultra high temperatures, already was clapped by electricity, mind hax, time manipulation, never shown abilities ( or even zero statements ) about phasing through dimensional barriers etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: His FTL feat and planet busting feat is more than enough to win here.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: a fucking greed! Surfer so overrated come on now he couldn’t even shake Johnny storm.

Carol solos this

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange solos time gem GG

Mantis puts him to sleep w/ 1 hr prep GG

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555: His FTL feat

He cannot access it in an instant and best his speed feat is flying from Moon to Earth what is more SoL only

and planet busting feat is more than enough to win here.

I have debunked this "planet busting" feat several times. If u cannot provide tha argument and fail to prove this is planetary ll attack so this is not planet busting feat

@hamster555: a fucking greed! Surfer so overrated come on now he couldn’t even shake Johnny storm.

Carol solos this

Overally Surfer is overrated everywhere. If not comics so in movies. There are plenty LA characters who are downplayed to oblivion, because u know: too many feats so more low ends and more high ends while this asshole never has done anything impressive then he has planet lvl status.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamster555:

He cannot access it in an instant and best his speed feat is flying from Moon to Earth what is more SoL only

He can blitz them with his travel speed.

I have debunked this "planet busting" feat several times. If u cannot provide tha argument and fail to prove this is planetary ll attack so this is not planet busting feat

What about Galactus' durability feats and his mass? An attack needs to be equivalent to output the force to destroy it. Therefore it's planet level.