#1 Posted by GeorgeWBush (7762 posts) - - Show Bio

The Devil with the Yellow eyes as of Episode 5 of Legion

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by del_torro (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

TBH, we don't know if he is shadow king, although it seems obvious. Anyway, he stomps

#3 Posted by HellionVulcan (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow King stomps as of right now but i am sure come Infinity she'll get an amp.

#4 Posted by jayskee (4020 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow King stomps

#5 Posted by dami24434 (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda dies in 1 seconds.

#6 Posted by Jessie19 (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by copete (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow king blows her mind

#8 Posted by g2_ (8766 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P Wanda.

#9 Posted by PeterParkerJr (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow King wrecks.

#10 Posted by Legion87 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually i think that Shadow king use David powers, but we'll see.

Of course Shadow/Legion wins.

#11 Posted by ShadowPro (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who feels they're copying supernatural and the YED?

#12 Posted by mrmonster (4692 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow King/Demon with the Yellow Eyes obliterates her.

#13 Posted by AlphaQ (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow Kings wins. She has the superior TK, but SK with David's powers was more of a reality warper and he can always one-shot by teleporting her into the the ground. But really, he'd wipe her mind before any of that becomes necessary.

#14 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch stomps

#15 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos Magic Reality Warping: Wanda's main power is the superhuman ability to manipulate and warp reality at will, by manipulating Chaos Magic, granted to her by the High Evolutionary's experimentation's and further amplified by the demon Chthon (imprisoned within Wundagore Mountain) when she was born. Her hexes were, by extension, simple, indirect manifestations of this magic, destabilizing probabilities by affecting energy fields and matter, ultimately inducing chaos. While she's acting as a conduit for the planet's life force, her powers is further amplified and not always under her conscious control, and their effects persisted even after Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto shut down her mind. Even the combined efforts of the Sorcerer Supreme and Earth's most formidable psychic mind were unable to fully inhibit such effects for long

#16 Posted by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@alancoralo:

Do we know the MCU version of SW uses Chaos Magic? Because we don't to my knowledge. This isn't comics SW.

#17 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda's power to alter reality itself was spawned from the combination of her abilities to affect probability and Chaos Magic. It must also be noted that the Scarlet Witch is responsible for the resurrection of Mad Jim Jaspers which happened when her powers altered reality. As such, she may possibly be on par with the White Phoenix of the Crown. Because of her ability to warp reality, Wanda is one of the most powerful Marvel beings. As both a mutant and a sorceress, Wanda's reality-altering powers and devastating hex bolts make her a formidable opponent.

Hex Bolts: Initially, Wanda had the ability to manipulate probability via her "hexes" (often manifesting physically as "hex spheres" or "hex bolts") which manipulated energy fields and matter to varying degrees. These hexes were initially short range, and are limited to her line of sight. Casting a hex would initially require a gesture and concentration on her part, though the gestures are largely a focus for the concentration. Early in her career, her hexes were unconscious, and would be automatically triggered whenever she made a particular gesture, regardless of her intent. These hexes would only manifest as "bad luck", triggering negative effects. She later gained enough control over her powers that they only work when she wants them to, and they are not limited to negative effects.

Wanda can use her hexes to cause a wide variety of phenomena such as spontaneous combustion or melting, rapid or spontaneous decay//break/heal/fix, molecular destabilization, energy control/transference/disruption/amplification/transmutation as well as inertia redirection/amplification/disruption/transference, lit flammable objects, contained and removed air from a particular volume, canceling other's powers and abilities, stopped the momentum of projectiles, block/unlock/closed/opened doors, object and technological devices, exploded objects, created force fields, deflected normal and magical attacks, negated or distorted physical laws and manipulate physical forces, altered/affect/control matter, molecular composition and physical state and form of physical objects, and caused various forms of energy to spontaneously appear or disappear- to list only a few feats.

Her powers, while beginning to unveil a higher potential appeared capable of prevailing against the mastered mystical ones of Dormammu in his own Dark Dimension when she and the Avengers fought against him for Avalon's Evil Eye power-object, albeit indirectly by disrupting the energies of Dormammu and the Eye. She has an affinity with natural elements and phenomena, stemming largely from her magical training under Agatha Harkness, and has trained often at using her hexes to deflect projectiles or to cause enemies to stumble or otherwise suffer the effects of "bad luck". This makes her one of the few Avengers that Ultron fears; his adamantium shell cannot repel magic. She has also displayed the ability to cancel Longshot and Domino's powers of probability and has also once turned Longshot into a cat. Wanda can also project very powerful blasts, orbs, waves and beams of hex energy for differre purpose, such as to destroy or hit objects or people with a great force, illuminate and area, etc, as well as, generate energy constructions such as force fields or screens of hex energy.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#18 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow King/Demon with the Yellow Eyes obliterates her.

#19 Posted by DammeFavour (3591 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

What if it were comic Scarlet Witch?

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
#21 Posted by deactivated-1351355 (5579 posts) - - Show Bio

SK stomps.

@DammeFavour said:

@alancoralo: MCU scarlet witch not comics

Yes.

And Wiki's aren't the most reliable source of information as well. I already spotted three things out of context in there.

#22 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay.. right.. then you know nothing of marvel through facts.. because SW is really powerful, people really feel like they wanna diminish her and her abilities... She freaking created the chaos wave.. defeated Dormammu in his own dimension and millions of mutants only 300 left just for the sake of plot... So suck it men

#23 Edited by deactivated-1351355 (5579 posts) - - Show Bio

@alancoralo said:

Okay.. right.. then you know nothing of marvel through facts.. because SW is really powerful, people really feel like they wanna diminish her and her abilities... She freaking created the chaos wave.. defeated Dormammu in his own dimension and millions of mutants only 300 left just for the sake of plot... So suck it men

She created the Chaos Wave only by channeling through the Life Force(Wanda is not capable of such thing at standard levels) and she never defeated Dormammu under her own power as well, in fact, Wanda was getting utterly stomped by him and then used a hex on the Evil Eye of Avalon to turn its power against Dormammu while the same was distracted by Loki. I've already debunked that instance along time ago:

Scarlet Witch was easily getting handled by Dormammu too:

No Caption Provided

She only defeated him by using a hex on the Evil Eye of Avalon while Dormammu was distracted with Loki and thus not paying attention at her:

No Caption Provided

It was only the power from the Evil Eye that defeated and destroyed Dorm.....Not Wanda herself. Dormammu while extremely weakened was easily controlling Scarlet Witch:

No Caption Provided

Umar even said so:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu himself too:

No Caption Provided

And she only defeated him by freezing the lava, which was Dormammu's power source( Besides having help from Agatha):

No Caption Provided

This is more a ''Plot-Device'' than anything. There's another one, but wasn't a fight and happened during HoM( Not her normal levels). Besides...Neither of those fights was in the Dark Dimension per se.

Not only that, Dormammu was completely unaffected by a bullet made of the Black Cyrstal which was used to defeat all the mystical practitioners in the Earth( Wanda was well) in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D#5-6. Strange once stomped the hell out of Scarlet Witch and all the other mystical practitioners as if they were only bugs in a vision of an alternate future when Dormammu was actually his master and empowering him during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#55. Next time watch your tongue before speaking with other users and especially the ones who know more than you, kiddo. And please...Let's stay on topic, shall we?

#24 Posted by those_eyes (17292 posts) - - Show Bio

why is AlanCoralo talking about comic scarlet witch?

#25 Edited by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes:

Fanboism? I answered him that it wasn't comics, and then he goes ahead and posts pretty much a similar comic related argument.

Shadow King clearly has this.

#26 Posted by deactivated-1351355 (5579 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807 said:

Fanboism? I answered him that it wasn't comics, and then he goes ahead and posts pretty much a similar comic related argument.

Shadow King clearly has this.

Maybe a lack of knowledge, I guess.

It's probably not intentional, but SK indeed stomps here.

#27 Posted by those_eyes (17292 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else purposely avoid watching legion because Shadow King looks so creepy?

#28 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all Wanda only from knowing how to use things and ways to defeat Dormammu. She defeats him. Victory is when there is a winner and a loser, no matter how the victory is achivied it is nonetheless victory. Second you havd no idea of my age. Third Wanda froze lava in a place where lava is the main source of power of its master demon, if that is not win then what is. And also wanda killed Agatha...

#29 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

But okay sorry for opening another thread. Yeah we are talking about MCU Scarlet Witch. I made a hypothetical thought and since there is no thread for my thought. I got carried away and continued to post...

#31 Edited by those_eyes (17292 posts) - - Show Bio

But okay sorry for opening another thread. Yeah we are talking about MCU Scarlet Witch. I made a hypothetical thought and since there is no thread for my thought. I got carried away and continued to post...

No Caption Provided

#32 Edited by deactivated-1351355 (5579 posts) - - Show Bio

@alancoralo said:

First of all Wanda only from knowing how to use things and ways to defeat Dormammu. She defeats him. Victory is when there is a winner and a loser, no matter how the victory is achivied it is nonetheless victory. Second you havd no idea of my age. Third Wanda froze lava in a place where lava is the main source of power of its master demon, if that is not win then what is. And also wanda killed Agatha...

She only defeated him under and by exploiting very specific circumstances that have little to do with her own powers, in fact, I've shown Dormammu straight up stomping/defeating her otherwise(Something you seem to be ignoring so far). Wanda doesn't possess the Evil Eye to use at any time she wants against Dormammu, for example. She doesn't have the luxury of Dormammu being distracted in all their encounters or other heroes to help her out. When did I claim to know your age? Is because I called you kiddo? How about the fact you told me that I don't have any knowledge about the characters without even talking with me before? Or when was extremely rude with me for no apparent reason and said worse things? I'm sorry if I offended you, but you came off acting like an angry child with me(Hence why I said that) and antipathetic. It's a win for her and I'm not really denying it, but she can't and won't be able to replicate in normal circumstances since Dormmy doesn't even need the lava pit anymore, which was solely being used to recreate his body. Do I need to remind you that SW was easily being controlled by him in the same storyline? Or that Dormammu was weakened? Why does it matter if Wanda killed Agatha? It was still an amp for the SW of that time nonetheless and so all the credit shouldn't go to her. We're going off-topic, though.

#33 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

That i agree. Becsuse its the screewriters fault for having little imagination. And they indroduce some characters really powerful at once and at the next moment really weak. Characters powerful like Scarlet Witch, Iceman, Nate Grey, Franklin Richards, Beyonder, Molecule Man and many more... This balance they think they create just kills all the characters. I am sorry if i came to rude and attacking on you.. i know i am off topic.. but you cant disagree that HOM Scarlet Witch is beyond and above Dormammu. Anw i am ending this..

#34 Edited by deactivated-1351355 (5579 posts) - - Show Bio

@alancoralo said:

That i agree. Becsuse its the screewriters fault for having little imagination. And they indroduce some characters really powerful at once and at the next moment really weak. Characters powerful like Scarlet Witch, Iceman, Nate Grey, Franklin Richards, Beyonder, Molecule Man and many more... This balance they think they create just kills all the characters. I am sorry if i came to rude and attacking on you.. i know i am off topic.. but you cant disagree that HOM Scarlet Witch is beyond and above Dormammu. Anw i am ending this..

I would say it's something more and a bit beyond that, although I don't want to drag this discussion any further( We already derailed the thread enough). I don't disagree with the bold part, friend. That version is well above the likes of Dormmy and I won't deny it.

#35 Edited by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@alancoralo:

To my knowledge, in the comics - Scarlet Witch isn't some god of magic 99.95% of the time, save for some really good showings in things like HoM. Her powers are somewhat different in the movies, but I see nothing wrong with her power level, especially seeing Strange the way he is atm. Someone who would normally stomp her 99 times out of 100 in the comics (barring the high showings high and far between). And he doesn't look the way he could, and none of them really do on the avengers (Thor, etc); all usually more powerful in the comics. And SW wasn't the best of them on most all days.

How is it the screenwriters fault for having little imagination? If anything, I find it somewhat refreshing, as we can see her grow in a bit of power, and is somewhat more consistent at the same time.

#36 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean that they make someone like Wanda have a really powerful scene and 99 weak scenes. We dont even know if she is really a mutant or an agent sent by the high evolutionary. And doctor strange knows more about magic than Wanda but even he couldnt break Wanda spell in the HOM... They make her powerful for a brief time and then make her the opposite. Like after the HOM shd was found and seen(by some powerful beings) with no magic and abilities and unaware of her id and her children. Thats what i am saying...

#37 Edited by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@alancoralo said:

I mean that they make someone like Wanda have a really powerful scene and 99 weak scenes. We dont even know if she is really a mutant or an agent sent by the high evolutionary. And doctor strange knows more about magic than Wanda but even he couldnt break Wanda spell in the HOM... They make her powerful for a brief time and then make her the opposite. Like after the HOM shd was found and seen(by some powerful beings) with no magic and abilities and unaware of her id and her children. Thats what i am saying...

It seems odd to give her 100 scenes or that kind of time to show the one really good one, given the fact she isn't the star in her own movie - and they have to give a lot of other characters time, to make the movie interesting. It wouldn't be a worth it pay off unless the do something special with it like 'no more mutants'; but that can't be the case here. Most of her greater scenes wouldn't even make much sense here in the MCU at the moment. It is a lot of work for less payoff. And she isn't even the first character I want to have an honest movie about, to get such a high focus of time and really explore the depths of.

And she can't be a mutant, because in the MCU, owned by Disney - they are banned from using Mutants; on account of the Fox X-Men rights.

#38 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt say 100 but at least 10 to 40... They make so many idiotic movies tv shows and comics. They gave iron fist, daredevil and jessica jonhson tv shows and they dont even have abilities or something at least. At least Wanda has magic and hexes and reality warping. Either way the MCU really differs from the comics. And also even if Wanda is s mutant or not she is involved inside the mutants lives to the fullest. They are making yet another spiderman movie after the seventh or eight they made

#39 Posted by jupe_gothic (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol about miscommunication above me.

Yes yup yea Shadow King wins in this version.

If this Marvel Universe Scarlet Witch have this. Even in astral plane Scarlet Witch probably handle it. If in reality she's stomp.

#40 Posted by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@alancoralo:

So, simply because she is more interesting to YOU, than lets say Iron fist, they have to make her more powerful? Or give her a much bigger role in the MCU and time? That isn't how it works.

#41 Edited by Storm Calling (4384 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow King stomps. His telepathic feats far outclass anything Wanda's done in the movies.

#42 Posted by AlanCoralo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

She is more powerful than iron fist. Not sure about the dragon of Kun Lan. But she is more powerful than Iron Fist. And what i am saying is that right now Wanda is involved in both mutants and avengers. Its not because i like her thst i want her to have more time but because in the Captain America Civil War, she was thd most powerful character and it was shown somehow yet they found and idiotic way to weaken her all of a sudden with War Machine(another guy in a suit)

#43 Posted by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't this locked. Shadow King easily stomps. @jashro44