Fox Sentinels invade MCU -- army gauntlet (movie edition)

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82

THE CONDITIONS:

Both sides have basic knowledge.

Futuristic version Sentinels, ALL Sentinels share the same feats/skills but limited to what were shown on-screen only (eg. super strength, flight, energy blasts, claws, can turn fire, ice or diamond forms etc., but excluding Adamantium form since it wasn't explictly shown). NO no-limit fallacy or further copy/adaptation.

MCU armies are allowed planes and flying-ships etc., if applicable BUT limited to what was seen on-screen (up to maximum of 100).

All battle takes place on Endgame final battle field. Fully healed between gauntlet.

No preps, no BFR, no hacking, and no EMP.

Victory via total defeat/decimation of opposing force.

ROUND 1: 1,000 Sentinels

ROUND 2: 1,000 Sentinels + 50 Vibranium Sentinels.

THE MCU ARMY GAUNTLET (NO infinity stones)

1. Laufey and Frost Giant army

2. Loki and his Chitauri army, include 10 space worms (Avenger 1).

3. Black Panther and his full assembly of wakandan army, force-field dome allowed.

4. Cull, Proxima, Corvus and outrider army (Infinity War).

5. Ultron and his robot army.

6. Mjolnir Thor, Warrior Three, lady Sif and Asgardian army (Dark World).

7. Malekith, Kurse and their Dark elves army.

8. Hela, Fenris and asgardian zombie army.

9. Thanos, his children and their army (Endgame).

10. Full avengers asemble and their army (Endgame).

If you enjoy army gauntlets :-)

LOTR invade DCEU -- army gauntlet

LOTR invades MCU -- army gauntlet

Fox Sentinels invade DCEU -- army gauntlet

DCEU Amazonians run a LOTR army gauntlet

Snyder's 300 defend against LOTR army gauntlet

Snyder's 300 defend against MCU/DCEU/monster gauntlet

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 death4bunnies  Moderator

Stops at 3.

Wakanda beats them, both rounds.

----------

EPM's drop the sentinels by hundreds.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Limitless82

@death4bunnies said:

Stops at 3.

Wakanda beats them, both rounds.

----------

EPM's drop the sentinels by hundreds.

Haha okay you got me! I was concerned about the easy-win via hacking that I knew some people would instantly go for, but totally forgot about the possibility of EMP lol. Would EMP even work on them though???

But anyway, just to avoid any easy-win, I am going to add NO EMP to the conditions lol, now stop busting my bubbles man haha :-P

So how far do you think they can get now without the EMP cheapshot? :-)

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death4bunnies  Moderator

@limitless82:

I think they stop at Thor, and Asgard.

The way they went down to Storms lighting suggests Thor is going to be devastating to their ranks.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They probably stop at Thor and asgard though if they manage to get past that they would probably get steamed by nine.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Limitless82

@death4bunnies: hmm I need to re-watch the final battle scene but if I remember correctly, Storm's storm only served to slow down and crushing the sentinel dropships into each other, but her lightning never done any actual damage to the robots (?), it was the lightning strike on the airship engine explosion that took out some of them, but not the lightning itself.

In round two, there are 50 vibranium sentinels, which essentially means 50 final-form ultron level. And it took the combined might of Thor, Ironman and Vision just to damage one vib-ultron, here they have to go against 50 of them with additional sentinel power/ability (on top of the regular 1000). You dont think that make much difference? :-)

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nwname  Moderator

Normal sentinels stop at 6

Vibranium ones stop at 10 if vibranium can't cut Carol and Thor. If it can, they clear.

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Fox Sentinel lowballing is as strong as always I see, 1000 Sentinel would be enough to stomp the whole MCU Verse.

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 stops at 2. Round 2 stops at 6. Uru weapons should pierce through Vibranium.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: stops at 6

Round 2: stops at 7 if black hole granades are allowed, else stops at 8, Hela would tear vibranium sentinels with her bare hands

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: how do you think Thor/Asgard can stop them, especially the 50 vibranium-enhanced Sentinels?

On other hand, if they do pass Asgard round, you think the same sentinels could overwhelm Hela to get to R9?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: by the way, how effective (or ineffective) do you think their diamond-form or organic-metal form are against thor's standard lightning strikes?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flolikeyou: you think they can even without the no-limit adaptation? Beside none of the MCU characters got the so-called X-gene. How do you see the sentinels beat some of the MCU powerhouses eg. The last 3 rounds? :-)

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bearderby: yep black hole grenades are allowed but it's unlikely they can just spam them nonstop, plus the sentinels can fly and have mid-range attacks (energy blasts), both are useful counter/evasion options against the grenades.

Hela is extremely powerful but maybe she could get overwhelmed?what was her best energy resistance feats? Because each sentinels (even the non-vibranium ones) pack powerful face-beam and three were enough to overload Bishop within seconds, and there is entire army of them here..

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: BTW do you think vibranium sentinels can tank/survive CM's photon blast or Thor's lightning attack?