• 132 results
darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By darko1234

@batman242: He absorbed enaugh kinetic energy in 3-4 seconds to destroy large parts of large building and basicly disintegrate small amry, and i dont know can zod create that much kinetic energy in 3-4 seconds, without his speed. But as i siad, i have forgotten how good zod is, he is very good. Do you think zod can create that much kinetic energy in 3-4 seconds?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@batman242: He absorbed enaugh kinetic energy in 3-4 seconds to destroy large parts of large building and basicly disintegrate small amry, and i dont know can zod create that much kinetic energy in 3-4 seconds, without his speed. But as i siad, i have forgotten how good zod is, he is very good. Do you think zod can create that much kinetic energy in 3-4 seconds.

It's not about how much Shaw can absorb overtime, it's about how much he can absorb in one hit. Not one of those hits he took in that amounted to what Zod outputs.

We know that Shaw can absorb energy enough to destroy a city overtime, but that in no way tells us that he'd be able to absorb that much energy at once.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: I know, but you dont udnerstand my point, in 3 seconds shaw absrobed that much energy, if zod cannot create that much energy in 3 seconds, shaw will have no problems absrbing it, keep it mind that shaw did that effortlesly. And he absorbed entire nuclear reactor in 3 minutes. I understand your points,but zod cannot create in one punch anywhere near kinetic energy that shaw absorbed in 3 seconds, so that is why it will not be problem for shaw, it would only be problem if zod in one strike can create that much energy, but if he cannot , shaw is safe.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MethoKi

@darko1234 said:

@batman242: I know, but you dont udnerstand my point, in 3 seconds shaw absrobed that much energy, if zod cannot create that much energy in 3 seconds, shaw will have no problems absrbing it, keep it mind that shaw did that effortlesly. And he absorbed entire nuclear reactor in 3 minutes. I understand your points,but zod cannot create in one punch anywhere near kinetic energy that shaw absorbed in 3 seconds, so that is why it will not be problem for shaw, it would only be problem if zod in one strike can create that much energy, but if he cannot , shaw is safe.

You're saying because Shaw absorbed energy to wipe out a city in 3 minutes, Zod would need to output more than that within the same time frame. Which part of that am I not understanding? You're saying that he can absorb the energy to wipe out a city overtime and if that's the case, then following your own logic, he can survive a city wiping explosion less than or equivalent to the energy he absorbed from the reactor in one instant.... and absorb it all.

That point makes no sense, because we're not discussing what he can absorb overtime, we need to discuss what he takes in one instant. How much energy did he absorb in one instant of being in contact with the reactor? How much did he absorb in one instant of being barraged with bullets? How much did he absorb in one instant of being hit with a rocket? Notice that Shaw doesn't even absorb all the energy from explosions or plasma beams/bolts instantaneously. The mere fact that he didn't absorb a grenade explosion instantly is proof enough that a hit from a high tier character is far more than anything he has dealt with in any one moment.

For comparison, we know that repeated strikes from a high tier character and nuclear explosion won't kill Doomsday, because we saw him endure them... Both things that happen in an instant. Shaw has nothing near this level and at best took a bolt from Havok.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By darko1234

@batman242: You dont udnerstand , if zod cannot i 3 secodns create more energy than shaw absorbed he cannot kill him, i am not talkin about reactor now, he was shoot by like 50 fbi agents with powerful rifles at the same time, and he absorbed with no problems, so he in 3 secodns abosrbed enaugh energy to like i said desintrigate small army and effortlesly destroy large part od buillding, one punch of zod is nowhere near that powerful , so shaw will be fine, he did not absorb just one bullet at the time , but tousends of bullets from army shoot at him at the same time , he in 3 seconds absorbed more energy than zod can create in 3 secodns, and he absorbed that with ease, it took him no time, so he will be fine.

"Shaw doesn't even absorb all the energy from explosions or plasma beams/bolts instantaneously. The mere fact that he didn't absorb a grenade explosion instantly is proof enough that a hit from a high tier character is far more than anything he has dealt with in any one moment."

Not really, he instatnly absorbed shooting from army at the same time that is much much more powerful than Law or hand granade by feats, so i dont think so, for some reason he absorbs exsplosions and energy attacks slower, its not that they have more power, he just absorbs it slower, he instatnly absrobed tons of metal by magneto, and you know how powerful is magneto TK, and shooting from entire army at the same time that is much much mroe powerful than simple hand granade or havoc blasts, he just for some time needs mroe time to absorb exsplosions and energy attacks than to absrob thigns like bullets and punches, becase if you have seen he literaly absrobs explosion and that energy in himself, but bullets and kinetic energy from tons on metal shoot by mangeto is instantly absrobed, he does not need to literaly absrob it in himself.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

getting shot by bullets from multiple shooters doesn't produce as much force or energy as zod does.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: You dont udnerstand , if zod cannot i 3 secodns create more energy than shaw absorbed he cannot kill him, he was shoot by like 50 fbi agents with rifles at the same time, and he absorbed with no problems, so he in 3 secodns abosrbed enaugh energy to like i said desintrigate small army and effortlesly destroy large part od buillding, one punch of zod is nowhere near that powerful , so shaw will be fine, he did not absorb just one bulelt but , bullets from army shoot at him at the same time , he in 3 seconds mroe energy than zod can create in 3 secodns, and he absorbed that with ease, it took him no time, so he will be fine. "Shaw doesn't even absorb all the energy from explosions or plasma beams/bolts instantaneously. The mere fact that he didn't absorb a grenade explosion instantly is proof enough that a hit from a high tier character is far more than anything he has dealt with in any one moment." Not really, he instatnly absorbed shooting from army at the same time that is much more powerful than Law or hand granade by feats, so i dont think so, for some reason he absorbs exsplosions and energy attacks slower, its not that they have more power, he just absorbs it slower, he instatnly absrobed tons of metal by magneto, and you know how powerful is magneto, and shooting from entire army at the same time that is much much mroe powerful than simple hand granade or havoc blasts, he just for some time needs mroe time to absorb exsplosions and energy attacks than to absrob thigns like bullets and punches, becase if you have seen he literaly absrobs explosion and that energgy in himself, but bullets and kinetic energy from tons on metal shoot by mangeto is instantly absrobed, he does not need to literaly absrob it in himself.

This is shooting yourself in the foot if I've ever seen it.

I'll agree to disagree from here on in.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: What do you mean by shooting yourslef in the foot?

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: @darko1234: @death4bunnies: The thread has been derailed heavily.

The argument wasn't about genetics, don't know how it even got that far.

The discussion was originally about Shaw's powers and whether or not Shaw has taken the amount of energy Zod can output in one instance. It seems the most energy Shaw has absorbed was in the form of a 66mm rocket or Havok's plasma blast. He simply hasn't. The only other contender would be the nuclear reactor and the energy coming from that isn't violent in nature like a ton of kinetic energy is. If we can prove that any of the kinetic energy Shaw has absorbed in one instance is on par with a strike from Zod that's powerful enough to make a 250lb. man scale the face of a skyscraper and go even further, then Shaw wins. Until then, he simply loses.

lol why have I been tagged, I never argued over genetics.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wins unless the NLF is applied here.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Zod.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By cergic

@death4bunnies:

I just have to chip in here and inform you of how sigh-worthy your last post is. Are you actually saying that Superman's birth wasn't the first NATURAL birth on krypton due generations (it was, there is an entire scene dedicated to it) and are you actually saying that you have managed to royally fail to understand Jor-el? Jor-el refered to themselves as part of the problem. They are tied to krypton and the current state of affairs just like everyone else on the planet, and his philosophy and belief was that they must be held accountable because they are part of the system he didnt believe in. Superman, as he was not genetically shoehorned and tainted by the lack of free will, was outside of it. It had f*ck all to do with genetics.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: it has nothing to do with NFL, zod just cannot create anywhere near energy in 3-4 seconds that shaw absorbed in 3-4 seconds without his speed and shaw did that with ease.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darko1234:

Which part of the mobie are you talking about?

If you mean the sub scene it took him pretty long to absorb that.

Zod's punches are something that can send people like Superman up skyscrapers with ease.

I don't think Shaw evme took such force in one go.

If that was the case he'd solo most of the MCU and DCEU heroes.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By darko1234

@richubs: No, i am talking when he attacked and destroyed FBI , in just 3-4 seconds he absorbed so much kinetic energy that he easily destroyed large part of large buillding like if it was paper, and basicly disintegrated small amry of FBI agents with ease.Zod cannot create that much kinetic energy in 3-4 seconds , and yes it took him aorund 2,5 muntes to absorb entire nuclear reactor of powerful submarine but zod cannot create that much energy in 2 minutes , shaw could basicly destroy entire city if he relased all energy he absorbed, he become living nuke.

"If that was the case he'd solo most of the MCU and DCEU heroes."

He can solo most of mcu and dceu heroes with all his feats from move , he is one of the strognest if not strognest in pure strength , he effortlesly ovepowered magneto tk, magneto can lift 650 000 tons with ease wtih his tk, shaw absorbed more energy that heroes like hulk , thor can create with their punches in 3-4 seconds, and shaw did that effortlesly, shaw was so strong that he could effortlesly send magneto flying 6,7 meters with simple and slow touch to head , when he was much weaker at his base level he effotlesly throwed fbi agnet like 20 meters in air with just one arm. And he have great speed, he casually reacted to and casually caught and controlled the energy of a grenade the instant it exploded,he did that effotlesly and exsplosions have have detonation velocities ranging from 1800 m/s to 8000 m/s. So he will have no problems reacting and outspeeding most characters in fight.I mean what can characters like cap, spiderman, cyborg, flash, do to shaw. He is high tier of the move characters.

"Zod's punches are something that can send people like Superman up skyscrapers with ease."

Yes but powerful bullet sned Namec or what was his name flying like 10 meters, i mean zod punches are powerful sure, but shaw absorbed much more kinetic energy than zod can create with ease.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes but powerful bullet sned Namec or what was his name flying like 10 meters, i mean zod punches are powerful sure, but shaw absorbed much more kinetic energy that zod can create with ease.

Who cares about that?

Zod shouldn't have to throw a single hit to win this. Zod can just pick Shaw and WALK (what would Shaw do to release himself? Just speed is equalized) into a pool and drown him there. Zod can pick Shaw and throw him inside a freezer and wait until he's dead... Etc.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By darko1234

@campodelviolin: He cannot shaw will absorb his kinetic energy, to move something you need kinetic energy, also it dpends is this is post nuce shaw he is much strogner than zodThat is why things like powerful exsplosions fro LAW and tons of metal by magneto cannot send him flying .Even if zod can move him,i dont even think that zod will imidetly try that at all, he does not know what are shaw powrs, he would think that he is just another durable alien and would keep punching him and thrwoing him around, untill shaw is strong enaugh to beat him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MUVDCU

Shaw Absorbed the Grenade blowing up in his hand with zero damage. So it's not entirely out of the question to assume he could take a punch from Zod while asborbing it and not dying. Zod wasn't that smart he may Power up Shaw enough that Shaw could eventually just do some crazy energy attack and one shot Zod. If Zods does play it smart he throws him into space while hugging him lightly enough just to hold him in place while Shaw just dies slowly.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By darko1234

@muvdcu: Shaw absorbed much more powerful thigns than just granade, he effortlesly absorbed enaugh kinetic energy in 3-4 secodns to easily destroy laege part of large buillding like if it was paper and basicly desintrigate small amry.That is more kinetic energy than zod can create in 3-4 seconds.And zod cannot throw him itno space, shaw wll absorb his kinetic energy, in order to move somethign you need kinetic energy, shaw absorbs that, that is why powerful LAW rockets exsplosion in face does not move him at all, and why tons of metal thrown at him by magneto does not sned him flying. So shaw wins.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By CampodelViolin

@darko1234 said:

@campodelviolin: He cannot shaw will absorb his kinetic energy, to move something you need kinetic energy, also it dpends is this is post nuce shaw he is much strogner than zodThat is why things like powerful exsplosions fro LAW and tons of metal by magneto cannot send him flying .Even if zod can move him,i dont even think that zod will imidetly try that at all, he does not know what are shaw powrs, he would think that he is just another durable alien and would keep punching him and thrwoing him around, untill shaw is strong enaugh to beat him.

He would absorb Zod's walking energy, and what will gonna do with that? Tickle Zod in his armpit?

Zod can pick a lasso, tie Shaw with it and throw him into space meanwhile Shaw try to tickle Zod with his kinetic energy.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@campodelviolin: You don't understand point he could not move shaw because shaw would absorb his kinetic energy,in order to lift someone and move him you need kinetic energy, that is why powerful rockets like Law and tons of metal thrown by magneto and you know how powerful is magneto does not not move shaw or send him flying , he absorb its kinetic energy.

DrakonRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaw can absorb nuke level energy. Same stuff that almost killed Superman. With the equalised speed, Shaw wins.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@cergic said:

@death4bunnies:

I just have to chip in here and inform you of how sigh-worthy your last post is. Are you actually saying that Superman's birth wasn't the first NATURAL birth on krypton due generations (it was, there is an entire scene dedicated to it) and are you actually saying that you have managed to royally fail to understand Jor-el? Jor-el refered to themselves as part of the problem. They are tied to krypton and the current state of affairs just like everyone else on the planet, and his philosophy and belief was that they must be held accountable because they are part of the system he didnt believe in. Superman, as he was not genetically shoehorned and tainted by the lack of free will, was outside of it. It had f*ck all to do with genetics.

I was talking about the codex. The codex was implanted in young Kal El's body. Now Im not sure if this in any way affected his DNA; but I think because of his natural birth, and because of the Codex, he was meant to be the "perfect man' or rather the 'perfect Kryptonian". He carries the DNA of every Kryptonian "model" as far as I understood it.

I wish Zach Snyder would of had the chance to flesh the codex out more.

I just think this (and his 30+ years on earth) makes him different enough from Zod and other Kryptonians to the point where I don't feel comfortable scaling them against each other; I don't think Zod gets Supermans feats(like the world engine bust).

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@campodelviolin: You don't understand point he could not move shaw because shaw would absorb his kinetic energy,in order to lift someone and move him you need kinetic energy, that is why powerful rockets like Law and tons of metal thrown by magneto and you know how powerful is magneto does not not move shaw or send him flying , he absorb its kinetic energy.

Really, man?

>Zod picks the whole freaking street, and throw it into the sea. The end...

Again, the lack of imagination on this thread is unbearable.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@campodelviolin: Zod would not do that very long time, he would not udnerstand shaws powers.And shaw would eventualy become stronger than him, and shaw can easily escape from that street, speed is eqalizeed.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By darko1234

@death4bunnies: "perfect man"

He was never meant to be perfect man or anything like that ,he have dna of workers, and polticans , so what, they are much weaker than wariors like Zod, and that in no way gives him any amp.Its that simple

"I just think this (and his 30+ years on earth) makes him different enough from Zod and other Kryptonians to the point where I don't feel comfortable scaling them against each other; I don't think Zod gets Supermans feats(like the world engine bust)."

Agin They are very good for scaling ,and can be scaled, deal with it man, being more on earth means nothing, that is now how his powers work , Faora was stomping him in fight, he never beated her, only used cheap tactics to get upper hand

Zod fighted evenly with superman and was wining few times in fight. They can be scaled.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

I see. Well, the latest movie somewhat gives you support since Superman statues things and people, something Zod and the others never displayed as apparent; they were "just" fast.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps.

GoodAfternoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By GoodAfternoon

FOX Sebastian Shaw could solo DCEU universe.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure a punch from zod has not gone above Havocs chaos energy. If someone does the math sure, whatever then Zod wins. If not. Shaw wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ae4ea21471
deactivated-629ae4ea21471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaw wins.