Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Poll Fox Quicksilver vs Thanos full gemed up and the Order of Black (81 votes)

QUICKIE 47%
Thanos and his ninjas 53%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Quickie knows what the IG can do.

to da deathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 
omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS Blitz And take the gauntlet off than stomp Thanos and the rest of them before they can blink

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BladeOfFury

Peter can win if he plays it smart. He can try to use the Black Order’s weapons against them.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4lock

S_W_LeGenD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomp.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spite

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel
Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wakel

I don't see any reason why Quicksilver can't just take the gauntlet off Thanos' hand.

Unless Thanos knows about Quiclksilver's speed beforehand and has some kind of starting distance, but even then Quicksilver is beyond his reaction speed.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wakel: because the combined efforts of both Ironman and Spider-Man could barely make make the gauntlet budge while thanos was not even resisting.

Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33: how was it still on then? He must have been resisting to an extent, unless it's just really tight on his hand.

Although going by that logic you're probably right, Quicksilver can't remove theth glove and therefore loses. I'm pretty sure they'd all be statutes though.

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By G_Race

Provided Thanos has knowledge, cant he just use the time Gem, fast forward and view the future outcomes? Then rewind and follow the tendril that leads to success???? Not to mention EVERY OTHER GEM ABILITY?

Without community 'education' i dont see many ways Thanos doesnt win this?

not to metion Thanos has the rest of the squad????!~!?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wakel said:

@phillip33: how was it still on then? He must have been resisting to an extent, unless it's just really tight on his hand.

Although going by that logic you're probably right, Quicksilver can't remove theth glove and therefore loses. I'm pretty sure they'd all be statutes though.

He was visibly incapacitated... I mean did you see the movie?

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

@g_race: He's got to use it first. It doesn't just activate on the get go. The gauntlet doesn't just go on auto pilot, you have to actively will it to use any effects it has.

Quicksilver's got tons of time to do something. Everyone else here can't do anything but get punched or have their staff taken off them and used to kill Thanos. If it cut Vision, it'll hurt Thanos if it's stabbed right in the head.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver can win, but i doubt he would

He would have to think of a way to remove the gauntlet and bfr thanos

He doesnt have the feats to suggest he can hurt thanos all that much, but thanos wont hit him until he tires.

Only way i see qs winning:

Taking each gem out and running it to another country, then grabbing proximas staff and stabbing thanos, hoping he can generate enough force to do it

Or bfr, still having ti remove at least time and space stones

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

QS Blitz And take the gauntlet off than stomp Thanos and the rest of them before they can blink

He's not stronger than spiderman, who needed 1 minute+ to take off the guantlet while Thanos was incapped.

Thanos snaps

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wakel

@amendment50: Obviously I remember Mantis dazing him. I'm just confused why it was hard to take of a glove when Thanos wasn't trying. I mean, seen you seen The Avengers end credit scene. It came real easy.

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: So is it fair to sat that if the fight were to take place with any level of prep time at all Thanos and co. will win?

The only way I see QS winning is if they arrive at a fight and wait for a bell. If they have knowledge of each other with determination to kill I see Thanos winning every time.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By omriamar

@rl4: with his speed he has like a day in or time frame to take it off I’m sure he will find a way, his speed also gives him a huge power, Spider-Man can’t bounce guys like AP like a ball with only punches so if he uses his speed right he should get it off without too much trouble or just take a weapon from his Black order and kill him with the gauntlet, Thanos needs to lift his arm to activate it by that time he and his crew are dead

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snap

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snap

Agreed, after when pietro will take him glove in 0,0001 seconds. And he will do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet Dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I travel the world

And the seven seas,

Everybody's looking for something.

I <3 this music ! Pietro is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast to team. Jean, Eric and Charles could also solo

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy said:

Snap

Agreed, after when pietro will take him glove in 0,0001 seconds. And he will do it.

Because clearly he is much stronger than Spiderman and Bleeding Edge IM combined, who couldn't take it off of an incap'd Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty said:
@thehierarchy said:

Snap

Because clearly he is much stronger than Spiderman and Bleeding Edge IM combined, who couldn't take it off of an incap'd Thanos

If you pull with greater speed you give far more kinetic energy to object ( Ek = (mv^2)/2 ) what gives more pulling and hitting force. After some youtube movies Pietro practically perceives world where 1 real life second is 6 h 37 min for him. True that pietro will have great problems with removing but Thanos still will be a statue for him.

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: @thehierarchy: Yeah this is what i am not getting. This is a bit off topic but how does quicksilver have strong physicals when his ability it superspeed? He was tossing people 50 feet in the air like weightless balls casually in the explosion scene and played ping pong with apocalypse like wtf? That makes him physically superior to wolverine, beast, sabertooth and colussus? I am confused :/

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro wouldn't know to take of the gauntlet, but could still have hours to use the Black Order's weapons against Thanos before they react.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: This would mean he'd have to somehow charge up with all his speed and dash at such an angle that he could take the gauntlet, not even taking into account that Spiderman (who has lifted tons) and Bleeding Edge IM (who pushed a huge building and survived massive meteorites) couldn't do it when Thanos was not resisting, and all Thanos needs is a single second. So unless you can provide feats for him being able to overpower not just Spiderman but also IM and Thanos I'll give you the win, but I'm pretty sure there is nothing to prove it.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WS will break his bones on Thanos, and isn’t strong enough to take off the gauntlet. He has no chance.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: I suppose the momentum and kinetic force of being at that speed would give him a big physical boost. It just looks strange because of how the scenes are shot.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGerudoKing

Well one thing is for sure. He can't just remove each stone. It's been established that only beings of significant strength can even touch them without dying.

He could possibly take the gauntlet off, but if Tony and Peter couldn't do it to a not-quite-resisting-Thanos, then I doubt Pietro could it either. Besides, Thanos is more likely going to have his gauntlet hand already in a fist or at least a semi-fist at the start of the battle, thus making it harder to pull off.

His only option is using the other weapons that the Order have. Corvus' glaive was able to pierce vibranium, but then again so was Thanos with only his fingers. And, if we assume that Steve's new gauntlet shield things were made of vibranium, then that would suggest that Thanos might be impervious to it as well since Steve failed to even draw blood when he punched Thanos in the face.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS has the tools to win, but lacks the type of morals to win.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Quicksilver has no chance

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: speed adds strength, a car that run you over in 1 mph wont do the same damage in a 100 mph.

a punch from quicksilver is incredibly powerful

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wakel: Probably cause stark couldn't pull it off and he's far stronger than QS

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wakel said:

This was explained in the movie as to why the Guardians couldnt have a weapon made from uru. The stress of wielding the weapon would be too great for anyone not near Thor level physically and mentally. That is why Spiderman with his new suit, Iron man, and Drax all tried pulling the glove off, while Mantis played with his emotions taking him out the struggle and Strange held his other arm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro easily

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean he can just take thier weapons and kill them

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Quickster should win.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver has to disarm them otherwise Thanos if he lands even one hit either with the power of the gems or just his fists can 1-shot. Quicksilver isn't harming Thanos with punches. Thanos snaps or Quicksilver blitzes.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dem statues.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

Mismatch, how has anyone actually voted the Thanos team? smh. This needs to be locked.

QS grabs Corvus' glaive and cuts the team up into sushi before Thanos can even begin to close his fist.

Bodhbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvus' spear chops off Thanos' hand. If Thanos gets prep with the Time Stone things might be different. Usual all or nothing speedster vs hax fight. On panel it'd play out like QS vs Apoc.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 anthp2000  Moderator

I could see an argument for Peter using the Glaive and Midnight's spear to cut off Thanos' arm, but it's quite stretching it lol

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cpt_nice

If Peter and Tony couldnt get the gauntlet off while Thanos was both physically incapped and mentally subdued by Mantis, QS isn't taken the gauntlet off. His initial blitz fails and then Thanos snaps his finger. Peter is not going for a decapitation right off the bat ic, and even if he would I dont think he has the power to decap Thanos with the BO's weapons. Thor threw Stormbreaker at him with full power and it only partially penetrated him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet dresms are made of this..

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Richubs

Let's look at this realistically - QS will punch Thanos and it does absolutely nothing.

Then either Thanos slows down time or QS figures out what the gauntlet is, takes it off and uses it to win.

He could also use Corvus' spear to chop him up.

The only way team could win is if Thanos uses the time stone.

Otherwise its a stalemate or Quicksilver kills them all casually after figuring out how to do so.

The Black Order add nothing to the fight.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

Let's look at this realistically - QS will punch Thanos and it does absolutely nothing.

Then either Thanos slows down time or QS figures out what the gauntlet is, takes it off and uses it to win.

He could also use Corvus' spear to chop him up.

The only way team could win is if Thanos uses the time stone.

Otherwise its a stalemate or Quicksilver kills them all casually after figuring out how to do so.

The Black Order add nothing to the fight.

Pietro isn't stupid. He is smart so he will combine in slow mode what to do. But u have got a point to use corvus weapon to just stab Thanos head

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Quicksilver will win unless he tries punching Thanos to death.