(Fox) Quicksilver vs (DCEU) Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Steppenwolf, Cyborg & Aquaman

Avatar image for fbreallyrulesuu
FBReallyrulesuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: (Fox) Quicksilver vs (DCEU) Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Steppenwolf, Cyborg & Aquaman (159 votes)

(Fox) Quicksilver 58%
(DCEU) Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Steppenwolf, Cyborg & Aquaman 42%

Quicksilver opens with phasing:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can he win?

• 
Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is this ? When superman fought flash wonder woman , aquaman and cyborg were floating in the air so slowly Also he have high durability you guys have no logic what could quicksilver possibly do to superman ? He breaks his hands if he punches superman . Think before you vote

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Omega_Beams

@byondeon: what ? decap superman with sword ? ( BS ) How on earth do you know that sword is going to work on superman they never showed ww cutting superman with sword IN DCEU

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Omega_Beams

And here is the thing Fox Quick Silver sees Bullets moving but he cant stop it because he isn't that fast so he is fast as wonder woman and Wonder woman can also see bullets and react to it and guess what when flash was moving ww was like a statue to her so if quicksilver was there he also would be a statue for superman and Flash.

The teams wins unless if its quicksilver 1v1 with every justice league charachters . Then superman solos , flash solos , wonder woman Would stalemate, aquaman would ain't going to because of high durability and cyborg is the only person who dies

ByondEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By ByondEon

@omega_beams: Doomsday > Superman. Superman have been cut before, I don't know why he shouldn't be able to cut Superman. Even then, he just statues Superman and literally beat him. He hit's harder than Superman.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Omega_Beams

@byondeon: okay so what doomsday have to do with Quick Silver ?

Also you do realize that's pre Justice League and superman was weakened by Kryptonite . We are talking post justice league version of superman the motherbox triple his powers , Speed , Durability and Invulnerability . Now he can fight 2 Doomsday at the same time .

And if you are saying quick silver can statue superman and beat him , just don't! Don't make me laugh xD

You only see quick silver statues normal humans and mutants that doesnt have any speed this is superman not an ordinary ppl or a mutant without speed .

Even Jean have zero speed feats was able to react to quick silver and crippled him . Watch dark phoenix movie if you didnt then come and talk

ByondEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_beams: WW's sword can cut him..

You know DD's destroyed Superman right?

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: nope they doomsday didn't destroy superman. They were equal they I mean seriously wonder woman and batman didn't even need to be there they were useless . Also in this fight we are talking about post justice league superman not pre . Now he cant fight 2 or 3 doomsday at the same time cause motherbox tripled his powers , speed , durability, strength, Invulnerability

ByondEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: i am sorry but I flagged you . You are trolling and repeating same sentence over and over get a life

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_beams:Dude,the sword cut Doomsday who is more durable than Superman.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_beams: superman didn't get any power ups from the mother box especially 3 times as you are saying lol

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so you guys are saying if it was superman vs quicksilver only and he is dead on the very beginning of the fight . Cause there will be no sword for quick silver to use it on superman ?

ByondEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stalemate, no one can contend with his speed but he can't put down Superman.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS easily, no one on the other team can even catch him. He takes WW sword and decapitates all of them one by one.

QS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supes and Flash. Thought this was common knowledge.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: no it's not. Quick silver is fast as wonder woman And superman and flash is faster than wonder woman . I can debate that

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Omega_Beams

@byondeon: Quicksilver got his ass kicked by Dark Phoenix ( Jean Grey )

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By InvadedTBD

@omega_beams said:

@invadedtbd: no it's not. Quick silver is fast as wonder woman And superman and flash is faster than wonder woman . I can debate that

lmao please do prove how WW is as fast as quicksilver. Just because Supes and Barry are faster than WW doesnt make them faster than QS.

@omega_beams said:

@byondeon: Quicksilver got his ass kicked by Dark Phoenix ( Jean Grey )

So would Supes, WW and Flash.

Edit: Just saw you are all through the top of this page bitching about the conclusion of the fight and tagging people with bullshit logic but have nothing to actually bring to the table. NICE lol you sound like a salty DCEU fanboy.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver still stomps.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Omega_Beams

@invadedtbd: nope i am not dceu fanboy at all i like venom , logan , Black panther more than dceu .

If you say quick silver is fast then why don't you debate me instead of saying lmao , lol and calling people salty dceu fanboy ?

More like you aren't using logic yourself and missing a brain cell

Debate me or don't waste my time

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: also I wasn't talking about justice league can defeat jean grey when I said quick silver got his arse kicked by jean grey I was referring to Jean Grey ( Zero Speed Feat ) can react to quick silver so can superman , flash and wonder woman . Use your logic and think before you reply to someone

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer is no, he can't beat Clark or the majority of the others.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues can't fight back

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By InvadedTBD

@omega_beams said:

@invadedtbd: nope i am not dceu fanboy at all i like venom , logan , Black panther more than dceu .

If you say quick silver is fast then why don't you debate me instead of saying lmao , lol and calling people salty dceu fanboy ?

More like you aren't using logic yourself and missing a brain cell

Debate me or don't waste my time

LMFAO thats the problem your not debating just bitching and spewing headcanon when someone disagrees with you. Prove your claims.

WW is QS speed, prove it. Superman got a 3x powerboost, prove it.

@omega_beams said:

@invadedtbd: also I wasn't talking about justice league can defeat jean grey when I said quick silver got his arse kicked by jean grey I was referring to Jean Grey ( Zero Speed Feat ) can react to quick silver so can superman , flash and wonder woman . Use your logic and think before you reply to someone

Logic LMAO. What makes you think Supes or Diana or Flash are as fast as QS? If Supes was that fast in the courtroom scene of BvS when the explosion went off he would have reacted and saved everyone like QS in the X-Mansion scene but he didnt because hes not that fast.

Jean doesnt need a speed feat she has tp. She knew what he wanted to do and stopped him, he ran on the rock and she moved them mid bolt, and momentum did the rest iirc.

On-Topic: QS cuts each of their heads off with Diana's sword. Plain and Simple.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's interesting to see who suddenly thinks speed is enough for QS to win the fight against the DC team but still roots for MCU vs DC elsewhere. Either way, QS should be able to win if he could get his hands on either of the magical weapons on team. Without them, he's not ending Supes.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues don’t fight back 😂😂

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: you are flagged aswell

@EmperorThanos: @Morpheus:

Seems like this guy can't debate nor he can bring feats and using curse and swear words at the same time and insulting people and making fun of them

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: you are flagged aswell

@EmperorThanos: @Morpheus:

Seems like this guy can't debate nor he can bring feats and using curse and swear words at the same time and insulting people and making fun of them

Lol flagged for what? Asking you to prove your claims or debunking your shit.

Also never cursed/swore at you LMFAO. Saying you are bitching is not cursing at you, its describing what you're doing. Also laughing at you is not making fun of you either.

You obviously have no evidence for the things you claim or your responses to me would be more on topic smh. All I hear is complaining but then you say im the one that cant debate.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS the king of statuing wins easily since his opponents won't even know there is a fight.

Improved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver stomp.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

Stalemate, no one can contend with his speed but he can't put down Superman.

He can take the sword, and he can punch pretty hard with his speed and phase. Same reasons some Flash family speedsters can beat on Post-Crisis Superman.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Richubs  Online

Stalemate or QS.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Buckwheat

@eri123: @citizensurfer: @man_of_miracles: @darkpsychiclord_prime: @optimuspalm: @gamer-guy: @invadedtbd

@cosmogod said:
@citizensurfer said:

He grabs Diana's sword and decapitates them all before they can react.

Valid point.

Quicksilver will not use deadly force. It is completely out of character for him to do so.

His best showings have always been on non offensive feats/rescue missions: Saving the team when breaking Magneto out of jail. Saving students from explosion. Rescuing astronauts.

In his offensive showings he has been very ineffective: e.g. vs Apoc & vs Jean.

This is because Pietro is a kid, not a trained fighter.

This was clearly specified in DOFP when he didn't go after Trask along Wolverine and Raven.

So, yes, he has the potential to win, but in character he will not make use of his powers like many of you pressume.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: okay . Bring feats of quicksilver and I will bring feats of justice league members and we will debate we can also debunk each other

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering WW startue'd lightning in the 1984 trailer (which chronologically happened before Justice League). Not sure there's much he can do considering Supes + Flash scale to her.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He can take the sword, and he can punch pretty hard with his speed and phase. Same reasons some Flash family speedsters can beat on Post-Crisis Superman.

His punches aren't nearly enough to do anything noteworthy.

As for the sword argument, I doubt that's even in character, he just went at it with fists against Apocalypse, and there's no guarantee he can even do much with the sword, due to lack of strength compared to Diana.

Since when can he phase?

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering WW startue'd lightning in the 1984 trailer (which chronologically happened before Justice League). Not sure there's much he can do considering Supes + Flash scale to her.

It's too early to use that feat as a speed showing. Maybe it's all about stable electric beams, or something.WW has never shown faster than light speed, which is what you would need to statue lightning.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: @subline: I agree with the counter sword-steal argument and would like to add on top of that, it is doubtful that QS could even wrestle the sword off WW's hand in the first place if she is gripping hold of it (since this is a battle, its reasonable to assume she has it in hand). Even if she is in statue mode, does QS has the strength to pull her fingers/grips off the handle?

His better bet would be to slow down in purpose to lure Aquabro to throw the trident at him then try catch it and use it for his own benefit. However, that's counting on the chance of Aquabro actually throw it, AND while QS slowed down enough for Aquabro to detect him, he don't get tagged by Superman (who is obviously faster than Arthur).

So yeah, there are quite a few obstacles QS has to overcome in order to achieve a weapon+stealing kill, and at high risk too.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@subline said:
@rajjarsalt said:

His punches aren't nearly enough to do anything noteworthy.

As for the sword argument, I doubt that's even in character, he just went at it with fists against Apocalypse, and there's no guarantee he can even do much with the sword, due to lack of strength compared to Diana.

Since when can he phase?

Well, I thought when he struck Apoc,it was happening in a slowmo scene . If that's true, that's like DCEU Superman pimping Flash during the statueforce scene, except QS can accelerate his fists at much faster speeds than Kryptonians can.

Isn't it a magic blade, tho? Strength doesn't matter as much as striking power here, and many speedsters have the latter by their power set.

IIRC he phased through one of the X-Mansion's doors in the rescue scene. I'll look back to confirm.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Rijehu

He grabs Diana’s sword and dices the entire team in an instant.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Solo's effortlessly.

Quick silver drops himself when he turns his arm into paste punching Superman.

Superman punches his head off right after.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Omega_Beams

Now quicksilver wish he was never born .

Dceu flash time traveled and spoke with Cw Flash .

It mean he can kills quicksilver as a child

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS loses

Firstly he knows nothing of the probabilities of either WW’s sword nor AM’s trident and definitely not Superman’s magical vulnerability. That’s just fanboy logic honestly.

Secondly assuming he’d go for WW’s sword how’s he to wrestle it from someone far superior to him? Also with the new WW trailer it can be argued that she can react/tag him in her own right and Superman/Flash scale off of her. This scenario also assumes that while he’s doing this Superman and Flash are standing around.

I think a lot of Marvel fans just want to use speed blitz as a win for the obvious reasons, but overlook the obvious reasons it doesn’t work for him here.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: true those fanboys never use logic and wank their characters to high heavens.