FOX Phoenix vs. CW Supergirl/Martian Manhunter

• 92 results
#51 Edited by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:

@lordofallhumans:

Adamatium can be broken like wolverine claw but Kara skin wasn't penetrated till now unless it alien technology designed for kryptonian or kryptonite .

U can't assume that Phoenix can disintegrate any thing when she wasn't able to damage something.

Phoenix killed Charles in her house and she tried to disintegrate wolverine but his healing factor saved him. she would have killed x men if they were in her range but they evacuated most of them only wolverine went back.

They were in range. Wolverine survived via plot, it is obvious, except for you. Apoc had the healing factor too, plus a celestial armor and he got stomped by a rookie Jean. Being atomized has nothing to do with skin toughness. You just want this team to get top over someone who is leagues above them for some reason.

Jean stomps.

#52 Posted by thanosii (3171 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 you clearly font under stand telekinesis do you? No matter how Jonn shifts his molecules he he still has atoms and Jean will tear him apart.

Xray vision does not allow you to see a being who is invisible due to TP

The team is hopelessly out matched he in every category and can't win at all

#53 Posted by WarDevil (800 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: probably because she wasn't trying to? or maybe his healing factor isn't something he needs to think about to utilize. its auto. As for her only affecting mutants...I'm sure she can do the same to humans or aliens that have a brain.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#54 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin123:

I too can say that apocalypse was killed because of plot. jean has her limits .

Apocalypse was attacked off guarded due to his arrogance by Phoenix and i am not sure about apocalypse healing factor voz they never mentioned about how his healing factor works like it would work automatically or it would work when he thinks to use it.

Supergirl, s01e07 to see mm telekinesis ability.

And u r clearly underestimating MM TP. he is one of the powerful telepathic alien in DC .MM could provide mental shielding from Phoenix to both.

Phoenix power isn't instantaneous too.

Team has strength and speed as advantage.

There is no battle field details like prep time , knowledge , battle location ,etc which gives advantage to team and this is team fight ,Phoenix never yet showed multitasking skills to counter two people with different multiple abilities.

I am not saying that team will win all round but team would win majority of round.

#55 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii:

U haven't watched Supergirl didn't u ???

Supergirl, s01e07 to see his telekinesis ability.

And u r clearly underestimating MM TP. he is one of the powerful telepathic alien in DC .MM could provide mental shielding from Phoenix to both.

So there is no invisibility of Phoenix.

There is no battle field details like prep time , knowledge , battle location ,etc which gives advantage to team and this is team fight ,Phoenix never yet showed multitasking skills to counter two people with different multiple abilities.

I am not saying that team will win all round but team would win majority of round.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#56 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@georgewbush:

Phoenix stomps, she is a powerhouse.

Oh, Supergirl can fly? Spite, Supergirl solos.

#57 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii:

U haven't watched Supergirl didn't u ???

Supergirl, s01e07 to see his telekinesis ability.

he also couldn't detect M'gann M'orzz is a white martian..

So there is no invisibility of Phoenix.

i feel like the team have both been tagged and taken down too many times by weaker characters just my 2 cents

#58 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp:

Mm didn't want to invade her privacy.

Jean was also takeout by toad !!!

#59 Posted by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:

@corvin123:

I too can say that apocalypse was killed because of plot. jean has her limits .

Apocalypse was attacked off guarded due to his arrogance by Phoenix and i am not sure about apocalypse healing factor voz they never mentioned about how his healing factor works like it would work automatically or it would work when he thinks to use it.

Supergirl, s01e07 to see mm telekinesis ability.

Phoenix power isn't instantaneous too.

Team has strength and speed as advantage.

In a dreamworld where you can lowball the hell out of Phoenix - just like in this topic - they surely can. Even Aunt May would stomp Phoenix this way. You simply ignore every feat, every fact which does not suit you.

#60 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin123:

I am not lowballing here ur just ignoring the lack of battle advantages ( moral , prep time , location , knowledge distance ,etc ) and teams advantages.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#61 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (7291 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean stomps.

#62 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean hasn't shown any feats against both telepathy and physical fight who has speedster level speed .

So team wins.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#63 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (7291 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:

Jean hasn't shown any feats against both telepathy and physical fight who has speedster level speed .

So team wins.

MM has shown nothing telepathically that suggests his telepathy will be of any use. Jean is several times more powerful than a global telepath as well as the mind that controlled that telepath. Her shields have withstood far more than either of them has ever been shown to exert. She has blindly reacted to missiles, full Optic blast and bullets, she can react to the speed that they hardly ever use in battle seeing how both of them fight in real time and have been consistently been tagged by opponents that have absolutely no super speed. Jean can also mutitasked using tk to power and lift the jet will holding back tons upon tons of rushing water that destroyed a forest while telepathically preventing Nightcrawler from teleporting, while using Xavier as a psychic intercom. She also multitasked in her house as she telepathically battled Xavier, while simultaneously lifting her house and pinning everybody inside, including a Juggernaut already in motion without seeing anything except Xavier and Magneto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#64 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Current team might stalemate but still Jean

#65 Posted by RBT (29457 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean is a glass canon. One hit from either and she's down.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#66 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7899 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets blized.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
#67 Edited by deactivated-5d0b495e7009f (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently she either gets blitzed or fried or frozen quickly or desintegration. But Kara couldn't be pierced by biomax nanotech so idk

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#68 Posted by blackpantherisb (7422 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean gets wrecked.

#69 Posted by PyroFN (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: This depends on how quickly Kara chooses to finish this battle. Jeans best bet is her telepathy and if Kara lolligags and doesn't tap into her speed on par with the Flash, Kara will drop like a fly. Granted, Ive heard CW Supergirl has some sort of immunity, but I cant find the episode it was shown or mentioned. Plus, there seems to have been instances where Kara was affected by psychic phenomena.

If this happens, the is no reason that Jonn will know Jean is in Karas head until its already too late. Afterward it will simply be a duel of the minds, and Jeans track-record against other telepaths is remarkably solid. With her fight with Apocalypse being a show of her power offensively and her fight against Xavier being her skill defensively and offensive simultaneously.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#70 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Now Kara can solo stomp her, her subatomic matter man. resistance, tp resistance, planetary ( possibly solar system ) reality warping resistance, super speed and has now RD powers. I believe post last X-men movie Jean will win then but post COIE ( where Kara will on 100% survive ) she will be like Silver Age Supergirl after fughting with multiversal Anti-monitor

#71 Posted by Darkthunder (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: I dunno who wins but you seriously lack knowledge about Jean. They are not vastly faster she can react to them as she reacted to the lightning and qs,and she has a really powerful tk and molecular manipulation. So I don't if they have a resistance to that. And she also has tp so maybe she has some resistance?

#72 Posted by Darkthunder (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardevil said:

No, mutant powers are genetic. She does not just turn off their mutant powers. She uses telepathy to prevent them from accessing/using their powers.

she has shown no ability to affect anyone but mutants because there are nothing but mutants in her universe. she has no ability to control anyone but mutants. she couldn't turn off wolvie's healing factor. she is not all powerful.

lol what?!! It's like saying mmh can't affect Jean with tk because he has never done that nor there are mutants in his verse. She affected humans in apocalypse. And also wolvies healing factor has nothing to do with her tp. It's an involuntary function. She can make him not take out his claws with tp. She controls voluntary abilities so Kara can't laser eye her

#73 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: I dunno who wins but you seriously lack knowledge about Jean. They are not vastly faster she can react to them as she reacted to the lightning and qs,and she has a really powerful tk and molecular manipulation.

Episode 18 of S2 she is resistant to subatomic lvl nanotech capable of transmuting human body on subatomic lvl, desintegrate into nothing, fix cells and potentially create vaxines etc.

So I don't if they have a resistance to that. And she also has tp so maybe she has some resistance?

She has good tp resistance when White Martians cannot affect her ( guys who obliterated mind of M'gann being on planet Mars ). Even if Jean managed to mind hax J'onn can shield and his mental shields feats are great like against Myriad or metaphysical being Psi/Gayle Marsh inhabiting body of this blondgirl. + MMH potentially could solo with his psionic powers like managed mostly to overload the core capable to release energy to blast 5 light years away Argo City in an instant.

I believe post DP Jean will beat current Supergirl but i think COIE will change it after fighting multiversal Anti-Monitor

#74 Edited by TheVVitchKing (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean godstomps CW characters are way to inconsistent to make this a fair fight

#75 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean godstomps CW characters are way to inconsistent to make this a fair fight

So same as some Foxverse guys or MCU guys

#76 Posted by Darkthunder (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder said:

@christianrapper: I dunno who wins but you seriously lack knowledge about Jean. They are not vastly faster she can react to them as she reacted to the lightning and qs,and she has a really powerful tk and molecular manipulation.

Episode 18 of S2 she is resistant to subatomic lvl nanotech capable of transmuting human body on subatomic lvl, desintegrate into nothing, fix cells and potentially create vaxines etc.

Is it as powerful as Jean? Is mmh resistant to molecular manipulation?

She has good tp resistance when White Martians cannot affect her ( guys who obliterated mind of M'gann being on planet Mars ). Even if Jean managed to mind hax J'onn can shield and his mental shields feats are great like against Myriad or metaphysical being Psi/Gayle Marsh inhabiting body of this blondgirl. + MMH potentially could solo with his psionic powers like managed mostly to overload the core capable to release energy to blast 5 light years away Argo City in an instant.

ok. But maybe Jean is resistant to TP

I believe post DP Jean will beat current Supergirl but i think COIE will change it after fighting multiversal Anti-Monitor

#77 Posted by destinyman75 (15535 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix lol STOMPS

#78 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix lol STOMPS

current Kara now beats her lool. DP will change it for sure but S5 and COIE will also change it

#79 Posted by destinyman75 (15535 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for christianrapper
#80 Edited by christianrapper (6463 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: did you really just respond to me about a 2 year old post?

#81 Edited by JDogg (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

The duo stomp.

Also when someone yells inconsistency it just means they know the oppositions wins but they don't want to admit it lol.

#82 Posted by Darkthunder (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: yeah. Sorry It was getting really late where I lived so I was half asleep and I don't mostly read when someone has posted

#83 Posted by Tony501 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Stomp

#84 Posted by Contingency (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao X-Ray Vision will counter Jean's invisibility, someone seems to forget her invisibility is a result of her manipulation the senses of her opponent via telepathy so X-Ray vision won't work at all.

#85 Edited by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@contingency said:

lmao X-Ray Vision will counter Jean's invisibility, someone seems to forget her invisibility is a result of her manipulation the senses of her opponent via telepathy so X-Ray vision won't work at all.

Kryptonian has natural resistance to martian tp and Kara even has build defenses against Psi

#86 Posted by Contingency (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Tell me when Kara has planetary tp lvl resistance because that's the sort of resistance Apocalypse had before Jean steam rolled him in telepathy.

#87 Posted by PyroFN (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Until that fight, it is still debatable. Even with Kara’s resistance, it is just that, resistance. Jean can repeatedly keep holding her back while working on her defenses. It will take a lot longer than last time.

This is, of course, assuming Kara doesn’t go for the blitz immediately. Post-Dark Phoenix will make this debatable.

#88 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Tell me when Kara has planetary tp lvl resistance because that's the sort of resistance Apocalypse had before Jean steam rolled him in telepathy.

I wouldn't say she has planetary lvl tp . Apocalypse was enhancing signal with his power. Apocalypse was beating Xavier after great fight. Supergirl limits are shown in ep 12 when M'yrnn mind messes completely all people in entire building ( also worked on Kara but could keep her conciousness and control herself but she was angry out of nothing )+ Martians despite didn't show many tp offensive feats they can communicate between planets ( even destroy your mind being at different power ). Xavier at best mind messed entire shopping centre what is on pair with M'yrnn. Same M'yrnn who ( without trying ) affected empath in alien bar and those alien species are sensitive to astrological phenomenas like some planet movements or some supernovas etc.

#89 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: I know. Irespect both girls. But also COIE will show also Supergirl's true potential. I think now all heroes are getting amped in CW series to crisis. ( I also pray to God to show respect to Martian, because he is really soft but has potential comparing what has he done previously and what M'gann, whites, M'yrnn can do ). Flash, Kara, Kal, J'onn, Constantine, Nia etc. will have great role in Crisis

#90 Posted by Eobard21 (6409 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Stomps