FOX Mystique vs May and Bobbi

Avatar image for deactivated-5d49df554d14f
deactivated-5d49df554d14f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll FOX Mystique vs May and Bobbi (30 votes)

Mystique wrecks these humans 60%
May and Bobbi take Mystique to school 40%

May and Bobbi have their standard weapons: Bobbi has batons (no shock) and May has her fists. The fight takes place in an arena with a few boxes stacked around for people to maneuver on. Who wins in a fight to the death?

• 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does it go down?

Avatar image for deactivated-61e2420928d9d
deactivated-61e2420928d9d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of them can beat her up by themselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daccae6547be
deactivated-5daccae6547be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both solo easily unless she fools them with transformation. Can you clarify if she can do it or not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whyzoserious: she can transform. I do think you should take a look at a few of her fights; she is more than enough for each individually

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique is extremely unimpressive from what I remember. Either could solo.

Sjuttiosju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo wreck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody watch mystique fight scenes. Watch the one where she infiltrated striker’s base. Can u see either of the duo pulling it off

Avatar image for davidharewood15
DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique but only thx to her adaptation ( cameleon like ) and would simply transform into them to trick teammate

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo destroys, thus is one of the fights where the MCU bodies Fox.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol MCU Wank.

Scaling from Wolverine is enough to give her the win.

Wins mid difficulty 8/10, Mystique.

Her stats too high and her skill better than fodder.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RBT

@ultra_girl_ said:

Lol MCU Wank.

What stats feat of Mystique can May or Bobbi not replicate? Or at the very least, come close to?

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KingOfWakanda

Mystique doesn't have the striking to take these two down. She takes out fodder and she staggered Wolverine a few times which honestly doesn't seem that hard. Besides shapeshifting, her best ability is her agility, which May has in spades. I'm not remembering any great durability feats for her, but could just be foggy memory.

I could honestly see either of the duo soloing, so together they take it handily.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Which Mystique? Old Mystique or the young one?

Old Mystique went toe to toe with Wolverine and she would absolutely demolish those two.

The young one has a tougher time and I’m willing to listen to arguments because I’m having a tough time thinking of feats for her

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: composite mystique (so feats from both). Here is a link of one of her fights: https://youtu.be/_AFPQoYpSzw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO of ranking the best hand to hand or armed fighters in raw skill and agility, it goes Mystique>Black Widow>May>DD>Cap>Hawkeye>Bobbi> Ward

This is taking into account armed fighting as well, which Black Widow has shown the greatest proficiency in given her showings against Corvus and Proxima

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique’s stats are too high, she’s faster, more durable, stronger, and more skilled and all of them

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@ultra_girl_ said:

Lol MCU Wank.

What stats feat of Mystique can May or Bobbi not replicate? Or at the very least, come close to?

Loading Video...

One shotting two soldiers with a backflip, one shotting another with a quick and tossing a man several times his distances with out slowing down in the slightest.

Loading Video...

one shotted a guy so hard he slid way past the table and she was still fast enough to speed blitz Stryker after doing the kick.

On top of being able to punch Wolverine with out hurting her fists, which irc

Loading Video...

can with zero effort break another fighters hand by punching it once.

Mystique was able to trade evenly with him with out going down until he stabbed her in the stomach.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By The_Justiciar

Either May or Bobbi solo. More skilled by a large margin, and better striking power too. Not overly impressed with the physical feats being brought up for Mystique. Oneshotting fodder is a baseline level feat, and May threw someone almost as far with a busted leg. And if we scale their striking to individual durability feats of superhumans they’ve staggered or KO’ed, they’re more impressive than Mystique there too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d55d33b83168
deactivated-5d55d33b83168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could be a long fight, but Mystique does the same stuff they do with just more skill, agility, durability and strength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tsunamiwave

Raven. Her fights against Wolverine and the soldiers at Stryker’s base were really impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does she have super strength?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Which Mystique are we talking about here? OT Mystique had some rather impressive feats, JLaw Mystique on the other hand was rather unimpressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian: composite. Feats from both versions as technically they are the same mystique, just different ages

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don’t get the constant wank of AoS characters on this site. I’ve never been impressed by them, definitely not impressed enough to put them against someone like Mystique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Exactly! May and Bobbi are basically discount Black Widows with less skill, less acclaim, less interesting backstories, and less experience. Mystique is a highly trained mutant with superhuman agility and stats

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see both giving Mystique trouble by themselves, but I can't picture them winning 1v1... as a team tho, I'm pretty sure they can take on her...

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique but only thx to her adaptation ( cameleon like ) and would simply transform into them to trick teammate

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Justiciar

@zr2011: Lol you’re salty that your thread got locked by Morpheus, who aptly pointed out that Black Widow fans are the most delusional of the bunch when it comes to Natasha’s skills and characterization.

May > Natasha

Bobbi > Natasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: what thread got locked? I am not having this conversation. Nat has feats against the Black Order that prove concretely she is a better armed fighter. Also, there are statments that Nat is the most skilled martial artist in the world (singular). Don't @ me please. I really dont want to have a whole convo. I just want to say that Agents of Shield Fans are more rabid than any other fanbase to the point where every character is considered on par with Thanos

Please dont @ me. I am not avoiding a debate; I really just do not want to get into it

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Justiciar

@zr2011: Your AoS/DCEU thread.

And Black Widow fans tend to overhype her, especially because she lacks the feats and pedigree to match up to May or Bobbi. There’s not a single showing or accolade of Romanoff that doesn’t fall apart if you poke at it. I did a detailed debunk at one point, which no Black Widow fanboy really countered.

But ok, we’ll just have to agree to disagree. Have a good day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Well I feel the need for a brief response. I did not make a DCEU thread because I have only seen one movie (Aquaman).

Also, disarming Proxima and taking out Corvus along with far more impressive fodder-wrecking scenes from Civil War are more than enough for me.

I see that May and Bobbi are skilled, but neither have fought against individuals as high on the ladder as the Black Order. AoS fans general play up May and Bobbi because they are jealous that Nat has gotten better feats in recent years. The fight was Corvus can't be classified as a sneak attack seeing as he swung first.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Justiciar

@zr2011: You made the thread...

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/who-is-more-annoying-agents-of-shield-fans-vs-dceu-2037671/

The Black Order are high on the ladder in what sense? If we go by implications, May recently fought an ancient entity who was pretty much an Incan goddess - and faced her directly for far longer than Nat lasted against Proxima. Feats wise, the Black Order have done nothing which makes outskilling them impressive. And yeah, Widow surprised Corvus. Corvus wasn’t expecting her to blindside him and he just swung wildly so she took advantage of it with a weapon that could oneshot him.

And wrecking heavily dispersed mercenaries isn’t as good as May fighting multiple enhanced soldiers while surrounded, or fighting HYDRA soldiers attacking from multiple directions on a recovering leg without being tagged, or taking on superhumans with statements of being skilled killers while they have blades and she’s unarmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Also, you could ask anybody on this site and they would say that May is the most over-hyped character on comicvine. Has she defeated Corvus? No. Has she disarmed Proxima (using a shock maneuver)? No. Has she fought Ultron bots with her bare hands? No. Has she taken chitauri with he bare hands while surrounded? No. Did she beat Hawkeye twice? No. Has she taken control of chitauri chariot using only a small knife? No. Has she defeated outriders (who are canonically more durable than Kree)? No. Has she flipped from a chitauri chariout over 10 meters onto a building? No. Did she have mediocre scenes against fodder? yes. Basically anyone could take out a kree on that show. Nat is simply, by statements and feats, better.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half that stuff didn't even happen lol.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Justiciar

@zr2011: No, a lot of people will say Black Widow is severely overhyped. The poll results in your thread didn’t exactly go the way you wanted them to.

If you aren’t even familiar with the DCEU, you made the thread out of pure pettiness... here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/who-is-more-annoying-agents-of-shield-fans-vs-dceu-2037671/

The Black Order are high on the ladder in what sense? If we go by implications, May recently fought an ancient entity who was pretty much an Incan goddess - and faced her directly for far longer than Nat lasted against Proxima. Feats wise, the Black Order have done nothing which makes outskilling them impressive. And yeah, Widow surprised Corvus. Corvus wasn’t expecting her to blindside him and he just swung wildly after she already put herself in a position to stab him.

And wrecking heavily dispersed mercenaries in 1 by 1 fashion isn’t as good as May fighting multiple enhanced soldiers while surrounded, or fighting HYDRA soldiers attacking from multiple directions on a recovering leg without being tagged, or taking on superhumans with statements of being skilled killers while they have blades and she’s unarmed.

Everything else you’ve listed, I’ve debunked elsewhere. There is no feat of Natasha’s that doesn’t fall apart if you poke at it for a bit.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Justiciar

@greysentinel365: Here’s the thread: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-black-widow-and-hawkeye-vs-bobbi-morse-and-may-2037528/

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 anthp2000  Moderator

AoS threads are the best these days

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoS threads are the best these days

they always were...its just more fun when you're on the other side, which you are now

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@1kingjerry: Basically, KoL, you exist to bait. You hold no opinions besides whatever is convenient to bait with at any given moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@1kingjerry: Basically, KoL, you exist to bait. You hold no opinions besides whatever is convenient to bait with at any given moment.

I don't recall ever denying this

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4b2a9d5be20
deactivated-5d4b2a9d5be20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are far superior in every regard, especially Bobbi. Either one can win.