The following Fox-verse characters replace Ironman doing the infinity gauntlet snap, what are the consequences? Will they die like Tony, half side of the body damaged like Thanos, one arm ruined like Hulk, OR heal right back/tank/no-sell the snap?
The X-snappers, at their peak/composite:
1. Emma Frost - diamond form,
2. Deadpool - peak healing factor,
3. Wolverine - peak healing factor,
4. Colossus - metal form,
5. An adapted future Sentinel,
6. Sabastian Shaw,
8. Dark Phoenix Jean in human form.
BONUS: without putting the gauntlet on, Magneto "remote control" the gauntlet, making it complete the snap with his metal control ability, will it work? If it does, will he survive the process since he doesn't wear the gauntlet directly?