FoX-Men doing the MCU infinity gauntlet snap, what are the consequences?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82

The following Fox-verse characters replace Ironman doing the infinity gauntlet snap, what are the consequences? Will they die like Tony, half side of the body damaged like Thanos, one arm ruined like Hulk, OR heal right back/tank/no-sell the snap?

No Caption Provided

The X-snappers, at their peak/composite:

1. Emma Frost - diamond form,

2. Deadpool - peak healing factor,

3. Wolverine - peak healing factor,

4. Colossus - metal form,

5. An adapted future Sentinel,

6. Sabastian Shaw,

7. Apocalypse,

8. Dark Phoenix Jean in human form.

BONUS: without putting the gauntlet on, Magneto "remote control" the gauntlet, making it complete the snap with his metal control ability, will it work? If it does, will he survive the process since he doesn't wear the gauntlet directly?

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KryptonianKing88

Phoenix and possibly Apocalypse are the only ones that can do it. Everyone else is reduced to atoms

Don’t think it would count. He’d have to actually wear it and not just exert force on it

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I wonder what happens with Shaw. Others except maybe Jean die. Also no on Magneto thing

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Apocalypse, Jean, and high-balled Wolverine survive. Magneto could probably survive the bonus round too.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean could do it...thats it tho.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse could do much better than Thanos since he's at least as durable and has one ridiculous healing factor.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In bonus round, the gauntlet will be destroyed because the gauntlet itself can't store that much energy and it requires someone to take on it.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm confused why anyone would be "reduced to atoms" if Tony wasn't. Deadpool could heal from similar injuries.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Apocalypse, Shaw, and Phoenix Jean are the only ones who could survive. Everyone else likely dies, since no one is on Hulk's level of durability.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HydratedFubuki6

@amendment50 said:

I'm confused why anyone would be "reduced to atoms" if Tony wasn't. Deadpool could heal from similar injuries.

That's because mark 85 was designed to take the snap.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50 said:

Is that stated officially anywhere? Because as far as the film goes, Tony wasn't aware HE was the one having to do the snap until the very last moment when Dr Strange gave him the finger. In fact, none of them were even aware a second snap was on the card since they didn't know Alt-Thanos was coming after them. so there is no reason why he would specifically built Mark 85 to handle the backlash of snap. And as far as the first snap is concerned, they has both Hulk and Thor, both are more viable to carry out such a task than any others so again, no reason for him to prep a suit when two presented candidates are better than him.

PS. Wolverine has healed directly from being atomized by X3 phoenix Jean.

Escrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What durability feats did DP Jean have? Honestly can't remember.

Shaw's whole deal is energy absorption so he should be fine. But I wonder if it will be too much for him. He had to absorb a nuke very gradually.

The rest except Logan dies.

EmperorZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EmperorZod

Jeans cosmic power burned away apocalypse. I really don't think he'll survive the gauntlet. Jean will be protected by the phoenix so she's the only one who will tank it. And she can probably do it again.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

How did tony die exactly? was it because of the physical toll or like some sort of magical spritual pressure on him? if physical i rechon deadpool or wolverine could survive it

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PyroFN

@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@amendment50 said:

Is that stated officially anywhere? Because as far as the film goes, Tony wasn't aware HE was the one having to do the snap until the very last moment when Dr Strange gave him the finger. In fact, none of them were even aware a second snap was on the card since they didn't know Alt-Thanos was coming after them. so there is no reason why he would specifically built Mark 85 to handle the backlash of snap. And as far as the first snap is concerned, they has both Hulk and Thor, both are more viable to carry out such a task than any others so again, no reason for him to prep a suit when two presented candidates are better than him.

PS. Wolverine has healed directly from being atomized by X3 phoenix Jean.

Bad example. Dark Phoenix clearly was holding back.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeans cosmic power burned away apocalypse. I really don't think he'll survive the gauntlet. Jean will be protected by the phoenix so she's the only one who will tank it. And she can probably do it again.

That wasn’t her cosmic power. That was her normal powers. She gained cosmic power in Dark Phoenix.

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If hulk was damaged and didn't heal I expect healing factors will be nullified.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie and Deadpool survive due to the healing factors.

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and maybe Shaw survive, rest die. Apoc lacks good durability/energy absorbing feats despite being very powerful. Wolverine/Deadpool never regenerated from anything remotely as powerful as IG or tanked anything like it. By feats such an amount of energy burns their bodies in an instant.

I don't think this will work with Magento. If Gauntlet could have been remotely activated, Avengers would have done it (e.g. give it to empty Iron Man suit remotely controlled by Tony to do the snap).