Fox Magneto vs Godzilla (Legendary)

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#1 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5796 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla can access burning mode whenever he wants for this battle but only for 1 minute. Fight to the death/ko/incap. Who wins??

#2 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5796 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by NWName (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought of the exact same battle a few hours ago lol. Godzilla turns Burning, Magneto gets instantly vaporized.

#4 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5796 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwname: that was what I was thinking. Me and my friend were debating this earlier and he insists magneto would win due to his planetary metal feat in Apocalypse. Regardless metal is metal and it’ll melt in extreme heat, regardless of how much metal it is. Then my friend proceeded to say that Magneto can take the radiation due to being in Shaw’s presence after absorbing energy from the nuclear submarine. Both arguments are silly

#5 Posted by NWName (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: How does the shaw argument even work? Shaw was not radiating it out constantly he just absorbed it. And i don't think just metal being thrown at him would put down Godzilla even if it did not melt. Magneto's power is creating magnetic fields, their size is irrelevant to their intensity the metal pieces he throws are fast and powerful but they definitely dont have city wiping power let alone planetary. Still he can bfr normal Godzilla to space or something but he can't beat burning Godzilla.

#6 Posted by PayneInTheAss (12932 posts) - - Show Bio

I don´t think Erik can hurt Zilla..

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
#7 Posted by KryptonianKing88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Can his shield even protect him from heat or radiation? Either way, he can't hurt Godzilla. Best he could do is BFR with a lot of metal

#8 Edited by Bearderby (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla melts Magneto by doing nothing

FOX Dark Phoenix and Legion are the only mutants that can give Godzilla a good match

#9 Posted by NWName (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

@bearderby: Phoenix Jean is fodder by feats. The phoenix force itself would beat Godzilla tho.

Avatar image for detectivesomerset__
#10 Edited by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla stomps

#11 Edited by Boby501 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the location and how much metal is in their but if their is enough I’d say Mags BFR him to space.

Or simply kills him with never ending blades Godzilla durability is overrated as hell you might think he’s Juggernaut on this board but it’s just hype.

#12 Posted by Bearderby (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@boby501: have you watched Godzilla KoTM?

#13 Edited by NWName (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

@boby501: Kills him with blades? Near hypersonic tungsten tank rounds don’t even cause the smallest cut how would metal blades cut him? And he has other durability feats even above that like surviving a bunch of nukes and a super nuke to the face.

#14 Posted by X_insignia1 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@boby501:

Legendary Godzilla tanked the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

#15 Posted by X_insignia1 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@boby501:

Legendary Godzilla tanked the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

#17 Posted by Boby501 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwname: isn’t this the Godzilla who got killed by a bite and falling from the sky?

#18 Edited by NWName (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

@boby501: Uhh... no. This is the current one and is still alive. He survived a fall from near orbit that directly impacted his weak spot. Hell, he did not even take visible damage from anything other than other Kaiju/Titans even the orbit drop only weakened him without causing any visible damage.

#19 Posted by Marvelitez (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Dark Phoenix proved the Apocalypse amp wasn't permanent. Im grateful because some fools thought he was never amped to begin with

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#20 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla stomps