Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FirestormFate1919

Definitely some very OP Teams, but DCCW has this locked down 10/10. I'd call it a stomp too.

Mr Mxy alone should curbstomp alone pretty easily. This is a guy who could casually generate spontanious world piece, shatter the earth with a snap, and literally recreate Krypton (likely sextillions of unique lifeforms, ecosystems, memories, and complex biological/technological occurrences). He can only be killed by being severed from the 5th Dimension, which no one here can do. They could possibly BFR him with the Prep, but I don't think they have that kinda ability. They can't TP him, given an entire planet of Martians clearly failed to effect a 5th DImensional being. Even then, getting everyone on earth to give up violence and embrace selflessness is about a billion times better than anything they've got in terms of TP. The only reason Kara could BFR him was she had leverage due to his love, they don't have that. We also know he can make other people gods, so if Lucifer and Mxy were below him, not for long. So they have no real way to stop him, and he's basically a god. Plus here he's actually trying to fight, unlike in Supergirl. In conclusion, by feats, Mr Mxy is likely > everyone else in the DCEU, MCU, FoX-Men, and DCCW combined.

Music Meister is clearly absurdely powerful. We know he's omniscient already, and he claims his power to be limitless. He can send people into comas, take on their abilities, and even at base he was significantly faster than Barry/Wally (making him orders of magnitude faster than everyone on the opposing team). The main reason I put him so high is his implied power. He claims he comes from somewhere beyond understanding, and has no concept of the Multiverse (as it's all below him). This implies he's beyond even Mr Mxy, as some of them did understand the 5th Dimension, and pretty in-depth too. Especially since even Mxy didn't seem to transend the Multiverse. Obviously Mxy demonstrated his power much more, but if I had to guess their intended power levels Meister > Mxy. By feats though, Mxy's still top-dog. I've heard it speculated that he's the Presence, or just a 6th+ Dimensional Being, either way he's insanely powerful by that implication. I would personally argue he could solo, even without the implication of nigh-omnipotence beyond even Mxy. He's fast enough to easily blitz everyone but Surfer at base (Surfer's too durable). Then he whammies Surfer and take his powers.

I don't actually watch Supernatural, so no idea about Lucifer.

Summary: I think Mxy Curbsolostomps. I think Music Meister solos by feats, and certainly solos by implication (I personally think he's even above Mxy). Lucifer is another powerhouse I assume, but I don't watch Supernatural so no real comment there. Fox Team is OP, but they're badly out of their league.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I know is shadow king solo mxy and music meister via telepathy and time stop. Since none of them showed that ability.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team CW due to reality warping

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'm not sure of Legion's feats so aside from him Lucifer could arguably solo.

The_Valeyard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve:

David: Molecular manipulation, flight, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, durability, and some other abilities.

Shadow King: Telepathy, time stop, physical psychic manifestation, mind transfer, passively kill non telepath if they become his host, and some other abilities.

Shouldn't matter, CW wins anyway

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mxyzptlk and Music Meister solos.