• 54 results
#1 Posted by The_Hajduk (6472 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is a composite FOX Fantastic Four, for the sake of simplicity. Fighting Thanos in Wakanda.

No Infinity Gauntlet.

#2 Edited by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

Thanos is strong,but he can't beat all of them at once.They are not a bunch of fodder like Spider-man,Iron Man or Cap

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#3 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11955 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos spitestomps...

#4 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos spitestomps...

Ben lifted the London eye and Reed was able to incap him. Why cant he do it to Thanos?

Or another way would be just to do what they did to Doom and go nova on him.

#5 Posted by o0Deadman0o (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos shakes Ben like a baby, ties Reed in a knot, uses HT as a lamp light, and throws IW off a cliff.

#6 Posted by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: lol no

Thig is not weaker than MCU Hulk.They will give him a good fight

#7 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, someone, give me a single feat to prove Thanos doesn't stomp.

#8 Posted by juiceboks (24980 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernova

#9 Posted by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, someone, give me a single feat to prove Thanos doesn't stomp.

2000+ ton lifting feat and throwing 300 ton boulder?

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#10 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, composite? Johnny with combined powers stomps, lol

#11 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: those are lifting feats. Either way, Thanos is stronger than Hulk who has his own ridiculous strength feats and scaling. He

-caught a bite from Fenris, who cracked the Bifrost by running. The Bifrost no sells ship crashes.

-caught a strike from Thor in Ragnorak. Earlier, the same weapon was used to send Hulk flying through metal for over a hundred feet.

-is stronger than Phase 1 Thor who casually crushed Iron Man's suit which was calced to take millions of pounds of force (over a thousand tons) with only his fingers.

-moved the mass of a Leviathan in the Battle of New York by grabbing it's mouth.

And Thanos is stronger. Plus, he took down Bleeding Edge Iron Man easily, at one point literally grabbed his helmet and destroyed it, and IM took a building sized meteor falling fast enough to create fire around it. So those feats don't really matter to Thanos.

#12 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

Honstly, team

#13 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

Team , MCU Base Thanos is nerfed in terms of fts .

#14 Posted by The_Hajduk (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos shakes Ben like a baby, ties Reed in a knot, uses HT as a lamp light, and throws IW off a cliff.

That actually wouldn't work because Sue could catch herself with a force field.

Wait, composite? Johnny with combined powers stomps, lol

Not including that, that was obviously a unique circumstance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#15 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue solos

#16 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11479 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue and Johnny use supernova and fry the grape until he turns into a raisin.

#17 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#18 Posted by The_Hajduk (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Thing is they couldn't keep that up for long in the movie, and if Thanos scales to Thor who already survived a sun, that might not work...

#19 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11479 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Thanos doesn't exactly have heat resistant feats. I think that we can assume he shouldn't be able to survive the heat of a star exploding. Unless he has massive plot armor like Dr. Doom had in the movie.

#20 Posted by The_Hajduk (6472 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11479 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Maybe. Thor already tanked a city busting attack, something that we have never seen Thanos demonstrate. But heat resistance and durability are two different things. Also, a star's energy blasting you at a distance and being inside of a star that is exploding are not the same thing.

#22 Edited by rogueshadow (29423 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC, Johnny's heat was "only" as hot as the photosphere, not the Sun's deeper regions. Personally I think that Thanos should readily withstand it given Thor withstanding the localised output of a star for a while. But at the same time, Thor being inferior overall yet having far greater energy and heat resistance is not implausible, though it does seem unlikely.

#23 Posted by Dre_Savage (5513 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to gauge Thanos since he used the Gauntlet throughout the film. :/

#24 Edited by Daisy_Johnson (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

IIRC, Johnny's heat was "only" as hot as the photosphere, not the Sun's deeper regions. Personally I think that Thanos should readily withstand it given Thor withstanding the localised output of a star for a while. But at the same time, Thor being inferior overall yet having far greater energy and heat resistance is not implausible, though it does seem unlikely.

I don't know much about the Fantastic Four outside of the movies, but is that really Johnny's energy output? Referring to the Photosphere of our particular sun correct? That should be significantly, and I do mean significantly hotter than the small Neutron star Thor tanked. Nidavellir is a dying star of which is one of the smallest stars known. I can't see Nidavellir being larger than Pluto, Mercury if we're pushing it if we gauge by the concept art. I do have a bit of a problem with this as the smallest known star in the Galaxy is slightly larger than Jupiter. Though I'm not going to bash Marvel for Space inaccuracy. Cool props for the Dyson Sphere tho. I would like Marvel to actually give exact specs for the Nidavellir star because it's possible it's far bigger than it looks, regardless it is dying and its energy output would still be far less than what it used to be, yet alone our own Sun which is far larger.

No Caption Provided

This is a good read to understand how Nidavellir was once a Realm due to being and Alderson disk. https://www.quora.com/In-the-Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-how-could-Nidavellir-be-a-realm-if-it-is-only-just-a-huge-circular-machine-surrounding-a-dying-star-as-seen-in-Avengers-Infinity-War-Nidavellir-is-supposed-to-be-a-dimension-of-some

#25 Posted by geekryan (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

F4 win if they're smart and use teamwork.

They can pull the supernova move like they did against Dr Doom. Thanos lacks any ranged powers to pose a threat to anyone except Thing. Reed can dodge/tank most of his attacks, Human Torch can stay in flight, and Sue can go invisible or fly via force field.

#26 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#27 Posted by rogueshadow (29423 posts) - - Show Bio

@daisy_johnson: Been a while since I last saw the FF, but Reed references him as approaching the temperature of the Sun, however IIRC the nearby monitors show readings comparable to that of the photosphere. However, with Nivadellir as you said I think it is effectively a Dyson sphere, which means it is transducing the output of the Star at that point in time and localising it via the beam we saw, rather than Thor simply being exposed to a region of its surface.

#28 Posted by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: is stronger than Phase 1 Thor who casually crushed Iron Man's suit which was calced to take millions of pounds of force (over a thousand tons) with only his fingers

Lol wut?Even Bucky was able to crush Iron Man's gauntlet.

OT:Thing is not weaker than Thor,and even stronger by actual feats.

Thanos is stronger than Thing,but Thing has his team.Even if Thanos wins it would not be easy for him

#29 Posted by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#30 Posted by The_Hajduk (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: is stronger than Phase 1 Thor who casually crushed Iron Man's suit which was calced to take millions of pounds of force (over a thousand tons) with only his fingers

Thanos is stronger than Thing,but Thing has his team.Even if Thanos wins it would not be easy for him

I thought that too originally but really Bucky just cracked the repulsor ray. Still a good feat for him but nothing really surprising. Thor grabbed the armor by the arms and crushed thick metal.

#31 Posted by JohnCena69swag (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw doom in there and we have a fight. Until then, thanos stomps.

#32 Posted by Jon_Don (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Stomps

#33 Posted by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision said:

I thought that too originally but really Bucky just cracked the repulsor ray. Still a good feat for him but nothing really surprising. Thor grabbed the armor by the arms and crushed thick metal.

Bucky crushed Iron Man's gauntlet

#34 Posted by Richubs (5736 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: And that suit was not comparable to Avengers suit at all

#35 Posted by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

@granitevision: And that suit was not comparable to Avengers suit at all

Ben would be able to crush Avengers suit too

#36 Edited by Richubs (5736 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: I was talking about Bucky.

He won't be able to crush Avengers suit gauntlet or even the repulsor.

#37 Posted by Richard96 (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

No stones? Thanos loses hard. Thanos wank never ends...

#38 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8260 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood how people could ever mess up this badly in a movie, specially the newest F4.

OT: Thanos. I don't see how they can put him down

#39 Posted by The_Hajduk (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk said:
@granitevision said:

Bucky crushed Iron Man's gauntlet

If you go back and check the scene, I'm very confident that no crushing of metal was present. Again he only broke the repulsor ray.

The point was that Steve and Bucky were tactfully disabling Iron Man's signature weapons before it really turned into a hand-to-hand fight.

#41 Edited by Matthew660 (1685 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, but it’ll be annoying for him because of sue. Everyone else is pretty much a non factor. They don’t have a real way to put thanos down.

#42 Posted by yuuki157 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

what about now

#43 Edited by Tony501 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Solo

#44 Posted by Darkthunder (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue gives him the Wanda treatment

#45 Posted by Rebake (4561 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

Thanos is strong,but he can't beat all of them at once.They are not a bunch of fodder like Spider-man,Iron Man or Cap

Iron Man is not fodder, he's more powerful than at least half the team.

#46 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.......But It’s actually not a Stomp

#47 Edited by FromAPOV (104 posts) - - Show Bio

A composite FOX Fantastic Four, honestly could beat Thanos, but it would be a really tough fight without a doubt, but I'd say I lean more to the FF, because of how they can overwhelm him with their numbers and teamwork, like how they were able to beat Dr Doom.

So, for Composite FOX FF 8 or 9/10 difficulty.

#48 Posted by FirstFirmament (416 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
#49 Posted by deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb (353 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
#50 Posted by DaLastUchihaMan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.