#1 Posted by Oraculi (3985 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets the mutants in the beginning of the Apocalypse film to help him and he already has the Sanctuary (For travel) and Power Stone.

#3 Edited by death4bunnies (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

Against the entire avengers roster, and endgame goodguy army?

I dont think Apocalypse and Magneto could do it, team MCU has some pretty high level bricks and plenty of hax.

Ironman, EG Cap, Captain Marvel, and Thor should be plenty to overwhelm Apocalypse's shields, if not add the 100+ Wakandians with energy blasters.

Strange, Hulk, and Groot should be able to take Magneto, if not add the 100+ Wizards of the endgame army.

Angel gets uber stomped by Falocn, Warmachine, Starlord, and Spiderman.

Psylock gets stomped by Black Panther, Bucky, Drax, Nebula, and Gamora.

Storm gets beat by Valkyrie, Pepper Potts, Rocket, Antman, Wasp, and Hawkeye.

This is all too much.

#4 Posted by Oraculi (3985 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: He's replacing Thanos which means he gets to fight them the same gauntlet style Thanos did as well as having access to the IG and power stone at the start.

Also he's not using the new horseman but the old ones from the beginning of the movie.

#5 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12511 posts) - - Show Bio

His telekinesis ravaged them all and his shields protect him from Carols blasts, Thors lightning, Tony’s lasers, etc. Magneto again oneshots antone with metla which is a massive chunk of the Avengers roster and turns Stormbreaker into a oneshot weapon against everyone

#6 Posted by RabumAlal (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants pretty easily win this.

#7 Posted by cosmic_reign (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking Apocalypse wins moderate difficulty.

Battlefield may work in APs favor. Also, only a certain few Avengers will be factors. IMO

#8 Posted by Oraculi (3985 posts) - - Show Bio

His telekinesis ravaged them all and his shields protect him from Carols blasts, Thors lightning, Tony’s lasers, etc. Magneto again oneshots antone with metla which is a massive chunk of the Avengers roster and turns Stormbreaker into a oneshot weapon against everyone

Nonono, these are mutants from the Pyramid scene thousands of years ago, his original four horse men.

And he's not doing Endgame only Infinity War.

#9 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#10 Posted by death4bunnies (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi:

Dam my bad.

You either edited the OP, or I just sucked at reading it.

If he’s facing the titan team on titan, and the Wakanda team in wakanda, then he clears; but his horsemen are pretty much non factors.

May stalemate against Vision due to phasing; without the glaive Vision is a serious threat.

#11 Posted by Oraculi (3985 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Could he survive Thor's group at the start of IW?

Heimdal

Loki

Thor

Hulk

Valkrie

#12 Posted by death4bunnies (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi:

Ya I think so, he has crazy regeneration, like full body, he was growing tissue and bones back when Jean was unleashing on him; she had to give a extra full disintegration scream to put him down for good.

I think you need a energy attack strong enough to break his shield, and then a energy attack strong enough to dust him.

He’s never faced pure strength on this level tho, so if Thor or Hulk could get past his shields they may be able to just hold him down, regeneration be dammed.