Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TLSSH:

• Water: Gray Fullbuster
  • Lightning: Laxus Dreyar
  • Air: Korra(w/Avatar State)
  • Fire: BurningGreymon
  • Darkness: Yami Marik(W/ Millennium Rod/Ring)

vs

Nighthunder:

• Earth: Gaara
  • Fire: Third Hokage
  • Water: Kisame
  • Lightning: Current Raikage
  • Dark: Shikimaru

Glacier Plains

No Caption Provided

Condition for victory: Death

You know the rules, you know how it goes. Debate!

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

OOOOOOOh otay- Uh, can you gimmie a run-down of you're characters powers and such? im completely lost here, besides korra ( im an avid avatard )

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NighThunder

uhhhh

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOOOOOh otay- Uh, can you gimmie a run-down of you're characters powers and such? im completely lost here, besides korra ( im an avid avatard )

Remember to tag me lol.

Laxus Dreyar: Lightning dragon-slayer. All around bad ass, has Fairy Law.

BurningGreymon: Flight, uses fire(obviously).

Yami Marik: Marik's insane alter ego taken sentience. Avid mind rapists and shadow realm local.

Gray Fullbuster: Ice magic/manip. Likes taking his shirt off.

And you said you know Korra. ;P

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NighThunder

holy..................... okay you wanna go first?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

Using Laxus's thought projection, he will make a decoy and start screaming and such, bring your team closer to investigate.(My team will be farther away, viewing from the side lines.)

(Thought projection below)

After your team comes to investigate, Yami Marik will take out Raikage with TP. Raikage is the type of guy to strike first and ask questions later, so he would probably engage first.

(Marik putting Mai into a coma/trapping her consciousness in her own mind.)

After Raikage is down, Laxus goes to take down Kisame or Gaara.

While this is going on, BurningGreymon takes to the sky and starts spamming fire blasts into your team for further distraction and to take some of their stamina down a bit.

Gray will take on Shikimaru.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NighThunder

Hm..first time debating you..

Using Laxus's thought projection, he will make a decoy and start screaming and such, bring your team closer to investigate.(My team will be farther away, viewing from the side lines.)

No.............just no......First of all, 3 of my members are great strategists and expirenced ninjas. They won't come to investigate anything just because of a sound. Especially ninjas who are trained in this type of thing, you can't just " bait them " out. Not to mention A's not a dummy, hes not going to just go smash when he hears something, not to mention Shikamaru is probably one of the smartest people on naruto, meaning he'll make sure everyone treads carefully.

After your team comes to investigate, Yami Marik will take out Raikage with TP. Raikage is the type of guy to strike first and ask questions later, so he would probably engage first.

Well we're not directly coming to investigate, and even if we do, we won't just walk in plain site, like said ninjas are expertists at hiding and striking when the opponents not even aware of you're presence. And lets say he does try and target raikage, hows he going to trap him before raikage just kills him in one hit? Not to mention, how does he do it? Is it something like trapping someone after beating them in a card duel? Or like regular mind-raping? Because if so, all Raikage has to do is use his teleportation like speed to one-shot Yami

No Caption Provided

At Lightning cloak V2 he has teleportation like speed, at v3 well, you get the point, it gets much faster

After Raikage is down, Laxus goes to take down Kisame or Gaara.

After Yami is one-shoted , Raikage is likely going to target the other guy who can use lightning, Laxus. So then, what I gathered from the wiki is Laxus is a bad-ass, and pretty dang powerful. Still, if his fastest speed is lightning speed, he'll have some trouble hitting A.

As shown here:

No Caption Provided

He dodged a point-blank blast without even using v3 lightning armor.

Not to mention he has insane durability

No Caption Provided

He takes a freaking chidori to thhe chest without problem

While this is going on, BurningGreymon takes to the sky and starts spamming fire blasts into your team for further distraction and to take some of their stamina down a bit.

Hm......Well, Gaara won't have to worry about loosing stamina thanks to those trusty auto-shields of ground-sand and his trusty bbody sand thats already protecting him

No Caption Provided

And mean while gaara can basically compound and destroy him using pressure

No Caption Provided

Oh yeah, and if that doesn't work, he can basically turn the ground to sand and cuase it to emerge the opponent, then crush them by denseing the sand with pressure

No Caption Provided

Result: Death.

Gray will take on Shikimaru.

Biggest mistake, evar.

Alright so by now, only gaara and Raikege are busy, meanwhile When gray tries and takes on Shikamaru , well, i think we both know what happens. Well first off, from what i gathered from the wiki, Gray will attack first (( even if he doesn't want to, as shikamaru prefers to strategize before fighting with his opponent )) then shikamaru grabes him or controles him, or both

Then, all Shikamaru has to do is hold gray still while Kisame kills him. And the best part is, as their killing him, gray won't even be able to move.

Next after and or before or during when gray gets killed, Hiruzen gets to take on korra

Well, korra is definitely a beast , still Hiruzen is a step above her. So, to start off, korra usually starts with a strong fire offensive. Well, seeing as hiruzen himself is a adept fire user:

No Caption Provided

Thats not going to work, next korra, thinking he's a fire bender (( lol )) will go for a water strike. Well....

No Caption Provided

Thats not going to work. At this point, korra is probably confused as to what bender is he, (( and its not really a assumption as korra doesn't know about chakra or anything of the sort)) And when Hiruzen retaliates well...its over:

So...yup. @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

I don't have to be anywhere near Raikage to take him out with TP, Marik has controlled people from afar. Also, they would still go to investigate what is causing it. I wasn't trying to portray they would blindly attack without thinking. If they were to attack, it would probably be Raikage first because of his nature.

Gaara is going to keep up with BurningGreymon? Gaara isn't exactly the fastest car on the street, he's rather slow. And as I said, Laxus is going for either Kisame or Gaara. Say Laxus goes after Gaara, he's too fast for Gaara.

Shikimaru will be busy with the rain of fire from above. Also, Gray isn't exactly going to sit there and watch Shikimaru do something.

Korra is air for this match, and in avatar state. Being in avatar state gives her all past avatar knowledge/feats, that being said, do you remember Aangs fight with Ozai? She gets an awesome sphere of elements as a shield.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hum...boopy doop dopp doop

I don't have to be anywhere near Raikage to take him out with TP, Marik has controlled people from afar. Also, they would still go to investigate what is causing it. I wasn't trying to portray they would blindly attack without thinking. If they were to attack, it would probably be Raikage first because of his nature.

1. I think you're under-estimating Ay here. Hes not some dumbnut whocharges in and kills things without thinking unless hes enraged, besides, we have Hiruzen and shikamaru here, and they'll tell him not to rush into a enemy he hasn't faced before.
  2. Again, scans of him before he does it? or atleast tell me the way in-which he does it? Because right now, it sounds like he does it after he beats the person in a duel
  3. Not to mention, whats going to make Ay single out Marik? Like I shoulda have said perviously, he's not going to bother with someone he thinks is some punk kid, hes obviously going after Laxus due to them having similar abilities

Gaara is going to keep up with BurningGreymon? Gaara isn't exactly the fastest car on the street, he's rather slow. And as I said, Laxus is going for either Kisame or Gaara. Say Laxus goes after Gaara, he's too fast for Gaara.

Dude, everyone knows gaara's movements aren't the fastest car on the street. Thats why he has his auto-shields and body armor. Simple fire isn't going to outspeed his auto shields. .:

No Caption Provided

And besides, even if Laxus goes after him, Hes not going to manage to get past those auto shields. And even if he does, he has to get past his body armor. Which even since he was a kid , this much punishment to brake

Loading Video...

Not to mention, this was pre-shippuden. Right now, gaaras has much better control over the auto shields and what not.

Shikimaru will be busy with the rain of fire from above. Also, Gray isn't exactly going to sit there and watch Shikimaru do something.

Not really, My team is still being protected by gaara's sand, so he won't have to worry about that, not to mention in this icy stadium, shikamaru will plan his movements and make sure he's alwas within reach of the giant ice blocks to protect himself, just incase gaara's shields don't protect him.

Korra is air for this match, and in avatar state. Being in avatar state gives her all past avatar knowledge/feats, that being said, do you remember Aangs fight with Ozai? She gets an awesome sphere of elements as a shield.

Well, does that mean she's only using air but still has that element shield? If so, this match just got easier. First of all, Not only does Hiruzen have the ability to use this large rock shield:

No Caption Provided

just incase any fire or water moves are used against him, but he also can seal her soul inside his stomache:

No Caption Provided

So if he feels he's loosing,he can seal her soul.

~~~~~~

This is still under-progress as i need to post more scans for a few thiongs on it buty feel free to respond.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: good point on the A part it's in his character

@nighthunder: he is right about A it's his nature so calm down , he is not saying A is dumb no one here is so stop assuming also A won't listen to shiki or the 3rd well may be the 3rd but not shiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

1. Again, scans of him before he does it? or atleast tell me the way in-which he does it? Because right now, it sounds like he does it after he beats the person in a duel
  2. Not to mention, whats going to make Ay single out Marik? Like I shoulda have said perviously, he's not going to bother with someone he thinks is some punk kid, hes obviously going after Laxus due to them having similar abilities

Contrary to popular belief, Marik doesn't need to do it after winning or losing a duel, so long as another person doesn't have a millennium item he has free reign.

Scans of Marik using his powers from far away:

Here Marik intervenes when Arcana tries to escape after failing him:

Another example, where he controls Joey and Tea:

Dude, everyone knows gaara's movements aren't the fastest car on the street. Thats why he has his auto-shields and body armor. Simple fire isn't going to outspeed his auto shields. .:

And besides, even if Laxus goes after him, Hes not going to manage to get past those auto shields. And even if he does, he has to get past his body armor. Which even since he was a kid , this much punishment to brake

Auto-shields that got beat by Lee in the exams? Don't see that stopping me. How about...Fairy Law(It injures anyone the caster deems as an enemy directly, magically. Your sand shields aren't stopping this and no matter of planning is getting around it.)

Not really, My team is still being protected by gaara's sand, so he won't have to worry about that, not to mention in this icy stadium, shikamaru will plan his movements and make sure he's alwas within reach of the giant ice blocks to protect himself, just incase gaara's shields don't protect him.

Fairy Law, your defenses mean diddly squat against magic. :3

Well, does that mean she's only using air but still has that element shield? If so, this match just got easier. First of all, Not only does Hiruzen have the ability to use this large rock shield:

See the fight with Avatar Aang vs Fire Lord Ozai, you're stone wall isn't stopping anything. Now, before you say that was Aang and I can't use it, being in the Avatar State gives them all knowledge and powers of previous Avatars. That being said, I can tap into Aang's.

Loading Video...

Next up, you're going to seal my soul away? That technique is incredibly slow, and you have to get through her elemental shield first. Also, I could just have Marik seal all your souls away if you want to play that XD.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

\Voting is open.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll vote tomorrow..

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

I'm going for you. I think Nightthuder had a good response when he started but in your second response he didn't really say anything. I think this could've went on longer.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers