never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All fights take place in a boxing ring. Boxing Rules. 12 Rds.

Round 1- Conor McGregor gets UFC gloves.

Round 2- Both get boxing gloves.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Obviously Floyd.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mr-luxcipher

Only one man would walk away.

Loading Video...
TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was about to say McGregor murders Floyd but then i saw boxing rules. Mayweather would win possibly by running as usual. But i see Connor going after him unlike others

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By never give up
Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McGregor wins one of these rounds. In definatley going with mayweather in the second

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boxing Rulea?

Floyd trolls him.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flyod KO"s him in round 1

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Penderor

Boxing rules? Floyd takes just one gauntlet and takes him down while playing flappy bird on his phone with second hand.

Like I always wanted to know what boxers would do against UFC fighters. I believe that top legends like Tyson, Foreman, Ali would most likely beat UFC tops, but still it would be interesting to watch.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd owns. Conor is a great fighter, but floyd is a master at what he does. If this was mma Conor stomps.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: @bossmonster: @penderor: @redxiii18881990: @comicstooge: I'm going to say something that might make me sound crazy to you and I know you will think I'm some kind of idiot who has no idae in boxing or this 2 fighters but I have seen most of there fights like a lot and here's my take: CONOR will DESTROY floyd like an ANT under his boot, ill will be surprised if this goes over 4 ruonds and I mean it like for reel, I know them both well and in this fight floyd will be embarrassed very bad like aldo in a way, literally 10/10 for Conor and because I know non of you will take me seriously I'm not going to explain now I'll wait till it's done and I'll explain than?(you guys have no idea what is coming)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conor is gonna win.

Floyd will avoid a lot of hits, but eventually Conor will tag him badly and slow him down.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd owns. Conor is a great fighter, but floyd is a master at what he does. If this was mma Conor stomps.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conor.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd wins both rounds with boxing rules.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: @bossmonster: @penderor: @redxiii18881990: @comicstooge: I'm going to say something that might make me sound crazy to you and I know you will think I'm some kind of idiot who has no idae in boxing or this 2 fighters but I have seen most of there fights like a lot and here's my take: CONOR will DESTROY floyd like an ANT under his boot, ill will be surprised if this goes over 4 ruonds and I mean it like for reel, I know them both well and in this fight floyd will be embarrassed very bad like aldo in a way, literally 10/10 for Conor and because I know non of you will take me seriously I'm not going to explain now I'll wait till it's done and I'll explain than?(you guys have no idea what is coming)

Youre very certain but cant explain it....... and your prediction is exactly like conors.... hmmmm seems like you drank the kool aid.

glad i quoted this so you cant just delete it after the fight.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By omriamar

@zr0c00l: I'm glad I have posted it so I can say I told you so after it's done and again I can explain why he stomp the shit out of money may but you won't take it seriously so I'll wait until it happeneds which I know it will and than we will talk just don't give any excuses after I expect you to say "I was an ignorant fool who didn't have a clue what I was talking about please forgive me for being so stupid" and I will say it if I'm wrong you have my word, so I say Conor will ko him you say money may will win regardless if it's ko or by decision, do we have a deel?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: Id like to hear why you are so confident though. its easy to just say something will happen and if by some miracle floyd loses youre gonna say haha called it but that might not necessarily be the way you thought hed win. put it here before the fight so if it happens youll get even more credit/respect for seeing what the majority of fight fans missed.

eitherway ill definitely take that bet ill even let you pic my avatar pic for a month if floyd goes down in 4.

btw im saying floyd by decision at worst ko in 6-8 at best i see conor gassing and taking heavy damage after the 5th

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shadow411

@zr0c00l:

Im also curious what he's so confident in.... personally feel like he's betting on a "Staged" fight, which wouldn't surprise me considering the hype and money. They would all make stupid money if they (Including Floyd "hiddenly") bet Connor wins and then Connor does win. Since most ppl are betting on Floyd to win.

Personally feel like if there's gonna be a KO, it'll be Mcgregor KO'ing Mayweather. But if it's down to decision, I feel like Mayweather has it. Since he's been winning by way of decision since he was 22. No KO's since. Something that troubles me with betting on Mayweather though is, in all of his interviews he talks about how much a dread training is. When connnor wakes up every day happy to train. That could be a big stamina difference come fight night, and Mayweather can't take them types of shots from Mcgregor, Mcgregor punches too hard for that. That's how I see it

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm putting my money on Connor.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayweather. I've watched boxing for years and I'm not about to say that Conor will get destroyed because I've seen a lot of upsets over the years (Buster Douglas/Mike Tyson). Most boxers have a punchers chance to win just about any bout. BUT Mayweather should handle this fight both rounds.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: ok I'll explain but later I can't right now and I will let you pic my avatar asweel for a month sound good, don't worry I'll give exactly why I think Conor will ko him under 4 rounds

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayweather would have to slip badly in order to lose. Dont think that'll happen against Conor.

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayweather would have to slip badly in order to lose. Dont think that'll happen against Conor.

Plot twist: The ring is littered with banana peels.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

@zr0c00l: ok I'll explain but later I can't right now and I will let you pic my avatar asweel for a month sound good, don't worry I'll give exactly why I think Conor will ko him under 4 rounds

cool sounds good

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zr0c00l
omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: sorry I forgot thanks for reminding me here we go...many consider conor to be just another ufc fighter who has no claw how to box and it is true that most of the mma roster are novice to boxing cuz of their past as wrestlers or jiu jitsu backgrounds but that is not the case with conor who in the hand game is second to none, basically boxing is his strongest attribute by far and proving it by ko almost all of his opponents and even made a legit world champions lock like amateurs while standing he did got tapped out 3 times on the ground but say his a novice in boxing and going to get killed its crazy Conor has been training his boxing skills his entire life and even started as one from the start and completely dominated every man he has faced while standing expat Nate diaz who have rocky balboa type of durability and the fact he was getting bolide by diaz cud he was 20-30 pounds more heavy, now to explain this i'll say this if we take a ufc fighter with legit grappler or wrestler background who is consider to be the best in the ufc at that and put him in grappling contest with the world best grapplers he will definitely hold his own win or lose, and just like the natural grappler in the UFC will be better in the wrestling world i truly believe conor will proved to be a better boxer than an mma fighter mark my words for that and as he stated already he is going to keep boxing after this so it's the same here only Conor have some advantages that make this a more or less an easy fight for him and here is why, I'll start with the obvious floyd is 40 conor is 29 also conor have the rich on him and size and i have seen what happened to guys smaller than conor he keeps them in a place they canot hit him and he can hit them at will regardless of how skilled they are you just can't beat him while standing if you are smaller then him but I do think Floyd will provide us with a much better fight than all the other small guys did against conor like Aldo who was supposed to be the best pound for pound fighter in mma world, now the most important thing i wanted to say is floyd main weakness is southpaw and the reson for that is when he tuck his shulders he have an opning to a strait left shot right on his face or head from a southpaw position call it fate but that is conor greatst shot and he ko'd all of his opponents with that think about it and be ready for the fight cuz you are going to be with a very silly loking avatar pretty soon...

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: I know I know I sound crazy when I say Conor might be more dominate in boxing than he is in mma but you will see it soon enough we are looking here on the real first hybrid of Tyson - Ali a great knockout artist with a confidence of a god who also like to trash talk, trust me when I say Conor will reap floyd lime from lime you are about to see a gorilla in his prime fighting an old dog who's body got badly weaker from the crazy training he was doing all those years and let's not forget about his hands that been said to break almost every fight now I do have a lot of respect for floyd and it's a miracle he was able to hold on all this time and still be on top but this is one fight he cannot win and after it's all said and a new king will rise to claim what is his and its Conor mcgregor mark my words...........???

boxingpro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All fights take place in a boxing ring. Boxing Rules. 12 Rds.

Round 1- Conor McGregor gets UFC gloves.

Round 2- Both get boxing gloves.

If this would be the thing, I'll go with McGregor.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: you have made a tactical error here my friend. Connor really has no realistic chance fighting a boxing match with any half decent boxer. This fight will be long and boring with a decision for mayweather. McGregor needs light years of training on things we have never seen from him in order for him to compete (slipping punches, use of defensive jab, shifting etc). I wish McGregor ends it in the first round with a spin kick though.

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone knows that this fight is impossible for Conor...

Those who think he stands a chance really shouldn't bet money on their hunches.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixtitan: the only reason this fight is even a toss up is because it's boxing rules, Floyd stands no chance in a real fight. McGregor might be cocky but he's the underdog who technically has it in him to be the first win against Floyd it's just a matter of pulling it off. God I would love to see him get humiliated too I hate the whole money team campaign it's so vain and obviously greedy

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: You say real fight like mma doesnt have a strict set of rules that would get you in trouble in an actual real fight.

Would conor win a ufc fight absolutely but mma isnt the real deal either.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Not quite, but it's a hell of a lot closer than boxing.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l:

@zr0c00l: Not quite, but it's a hell of a lot closer than boxing.

Ufc rules or in a street fight, any way you spin it Floyd is protected by rules that hinder CM from going all out. We will just have to wait and see how the fight pans out however if this boxing match is as easy as everyone thinks it is then why is Floyd changing his strategy now when his defensive tactics got him 49-0 in the first place. All of a sudden hes going to go on the offense, I don't think that's a coincidence. What is a coincidence is that Floyd thinks he might get Dethroned by the man so he has to change his "money strategy"( CM used to be sponsored by Dethrone Royalty..lol)

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: No offence mate, but while Conor's striking is his best attribute, his boxing in a traditional sense is absolutely light years away from Floyd. Nate Diaz is a bigger guy than McGregor and a great fighter - losing to him is nothing to be ashamed of - but his boxing is also nowhere close to Floyd's.

I have a strong dislike for Mayweather and hope McGregor against all odds can catch him with a big shot, but it's highly unlikely and everybody knows it. Conor has a 0.1% chance of outboxing Floyd technically, but Conor seems to be implying he's not going to fight like a regular boxer in that ring whilst keeping within the rule set which is interesting.

McGregor could win. I wouldn't count him out, but to say he is going to absolutely stomp Mayweather - and by being a better boxer no less - is borderline nonsense. Conor probably has all the physical advantages a guy could ask for going into this fight, but he's not outboxing Floyd in a million years.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: I agree, but there are a lot more restrictions placed on you in a boxing match.

IMO, Floyd is saying he's going offensive for one of two reasons:

1. He's solidly confident in his ability to outbox Conor and doesn't need to rely on defence to beat him.

2. He's getting in McGregors head.

Hell, if he actually does fight offensively and runs into any trouble, there's nothing stopping him from going on the defensive and beating Conor on points.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floyd wins.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conor kills the little twerp

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By omriamar

@kingcrimson: it's a hard peel to swallow what I said but you need to understand what Conor is his movement speed and power will be to much for floyd to handle in his age you are about to see a gorilla running over a dog literally it's hard to believe I know but floyd time is up there is a new king about to be born and I'm going to glot over a lot of guys here trust me when I say this floyd will go down in 2 but cuz I've seen most of his fights and I know how tough he is he will keep rising up until the judge will stop it maybe after 4-6 round by than he will get a brain damage Conor skills set and imagination in a fight how ever the fight is it's way above all this boxers and even floyd himself, I know I sound like a crazy fan boy of Conor but the truth is I am a fan of both and I'm really excited about the fact that we will finally get to see what floyd is really made of make sure you watch this fight cuz it's not going to be boring one conor never had a boring fight his entire life and it's finally here and mark my words floyd is about to be tested to his absolute limit for the first time ever....

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: @six-deuce: lets make a bet amigo if conor wins I get to choose your avatar pic for a month (it will probably be an ass pic I imagine) and if floyd win you can choose for me you have my word for it deel??

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar:

It's not a hard pill to swallow - I'm no fan of Floyd. It sounds to me like you're just regurgitating things Conor has said about himself in interviews.

"He's going up against a true gorilla here"

"I'm going to dismantle him within 2 rounds"

You say you've seen most of his fights, you know how tough he is and that he will be keep rising? You know Floyd has never been on his back right? How would you know if he'd get back up?

Can you give me some examples of Conor's imagination in his fights and how it transfers to his fight against Floyd?

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: well basically every time conor gave a production it came true I don't believe this is different but it's not why I'm saying this you need to understand that if you are any way smaller than Conor in a fight your ass will go down its always been that way and every time they say this is the one he's going to exposed here and he came through it every time in an easy way to as for floyd keep getting up it's simple this is boxing and every time conor will mark his head with that left bomb floyd have time to recover via 10 seconds count and I believe he is a true champion that can take as much as he can give he won't go down easy it's not happening watch his fight with mosly he got hammered in the chin and didn't went down but conor is a different animal and no one as ever been in a fight against conor with out going down at lest once so trust me on it floyd will go down 100% in the firsts rounds like 1-3 for sure, as for Conor's imagination it's simple he is not a boxer he is a complete martial artist Bruce lee style and he knows many forms of fighting and different angles and stance that pure boxers never even hard of he will put floyd way of his game mark my words...???

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redxiii18881990: boxing is a part of mma and who knows maybe conor will prove to be a better boxer than he is an mma fighter never say never friend and watch the fight you will be in shock mark my words

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: correct about everything but this being a toss up. Boxing is far more different than mma then most imagine. You may as well compare baseball with golf.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My God, this freaking thread...

If I knew any of you Conor fans in person I'd be ROBBING you come the 26th.