Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

hmmm... a good battle at last...

both characters are pretty cool, and i could see arguments made for both....

but i've got to stick with my girl Jakita... she's got a bit more power in her corner and definitely has the skill to back it up...

it's a close one though...

nice battle, kudos

M

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OgreMan
@Methos said:
"hmmm... a good battle at last...both characters are pretty cool, and i could see arguments made for both....but i've got to stick with my girl Jakita... she's got a bit more power in her corner and definitely has the skill to back it up...it's a close one though...nice battle, kudosM"

Thanks man I figured these two characters are too awesome not to get used in battles.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

I've used Jakita a few times in battles myself, sadly she seems to be a very undersung character here...

M

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SwaggaB0y

well now you will see alot of Jakita Wagner curbstomps and spite threads lol.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

what? you mean people will intentionally try and piss me off?

damn, last person that tried that was Brolly2, ask around and see what happened to him... it's been a long time since i really lost it on here...

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I see the same problem with Flint that I usually have with Jakita. Vague power levels. I'd say Flint is more durable, but strengthwise I don't know where they stand. Flint is better trained I think and has snapped spines with a thunderclap before. She seems to be a little more intelligent with her powers because of her training and military background. Jakita just likes to have fun and she's big and tough so her fun is more violent. Flint might take it in speed as well. Throughout Team Achilles she would often go from naked to dressed in the time someone turned around or started talking. It happened often and fast enough that it was questioned by other characters if she in fact had super speed as well as her tougness. Jakita has more straightforward speed feats though so I'm not sure who is really faster. So I'm undecided.

Just cuz I like it.
Just cuz I like it.