Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By beatboks1

As title says.

Speed equalized

Flex believes Supes killed Delores and Supes believe Flex killed Lois.

In short both bloodlusted

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Noone?

I had this image in my head of Flex flexing the wrong muscle and making Superman come resulting in him blowing Flex's head off with ej#/@ate

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We don't know what Flex can actually do, hard to debate.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorb777:

We know he can

1. Make things appear out of nowhere (ah la vase of flowers appears onnthe picnic blanket for him and rose).

2. When he flexes he can TK things (ah la ant farm guards flying, tree bent down to him to rescue cat, rip open walls in the ant farm,

3. We know he can open a door to anywhere (including white space outside the 4th wall)

4. We know he can generate mass amounts of energy (ah la everything exploding in doom manor when Delores died)

5. AND we know that if he makes the wrong flex and send anyone in range orgasmic (funniest power ever) even extra dimensional gender queer sentient streets.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorb777:

We know he can

1. Make things appear out of nowhere (ah la vase of flowers appears onnthe picnic blanket for him and rose).

Loading Video...

2. When he flexes he can TK things (ah la ant farm guards flying, tree bent down to him to rescue cat (above), rip open walls in the ant farm,

3. We know he can open a door to anywhere (including white space outside the 4th wall)

4. We know he can generate mass amounts of energy (ah la everything exploding in doom manor when Delores died)

Loading Video...

5. AND we know that if he makes the wrong flex and send anyone in range orgasmic (funniest power ever) even extra dimensional gender queer sentient streets.

Loading Video...

Wish I could flex the splenius certagus ?

So I think we do know what he can do. Everything he could in the comic like change the shape of the pentagon at a whim.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kal stomps via heatvision.

BUT I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIS ORGASM ❤

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14:

With speed equalized what stops Flex from opening a pocket in space in front of him that Superman's HV goes into only to have it strike somewhere other than targeted, or simply BFRing himslef out of its path