User Lists: 0

Acnologia should win.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Bump. Interested to see the new thoughts and opinions of certain people.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakazuki punches him into paste.

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EoS Acno stomps. He drops a couple of island busters.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neogx45: Acno can barely mountain bust.

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neogx45: Acno can barely mountain bust.

That is still above anything Kainu has shown. And what do you mean by "barely"? He's destroyed an island and a mountain. He either destroyed it or he didn't. There is no "barely"

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FlashingSabre

@neogx45: Akainu permanently altered the landscape of an island as a side affect of his fight with Aokiji. That wouldn't be possible without at least mountain level output. And he instantly melted the massive iceberg Jozu threw at him with a casual attack. And he scales off all of the other characters, unlike Acno who has no one strong to scale off except Igneel, who doesn't have better feats than he does.

Acno never even destroyed a city. His best feat was his roar attack against Igneel, which was about the size of a small mountain.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@neogx45: Acno busted an island? Do you mean Tenrou island, which was still there afterwards which means it wasn’t busted in the first place?

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeoGX45

@thevivas said:

@neogx45: Acno busted an island? Do you mean Tenrou island, which was still there afterwards which means it wasn’t busted in the first place?

Fairy sphere only protected Natsu's group IIRC. You also have eternal flare spam, which is arguably Island level

@neogx45: Akainu permanently altered the landscape of an island as a side affect of his fight with Aokiji. That wouldn't be possible without at least mountain level output. And he instantly melted the massive iceberg Jozu threw at him with a casual attack. And he scales off all of the other characters, unlike Acno who has no one strong to scale off except Igneel, who doesn't have better feats than he does.

Acno never even destroyed a city. His best feat was his roar attack against Igneel, which was about the size of a small mountain.

Gonna have to disagree with you there. Busting>>>altering landscape. The island for most part was undamaged IIRC. It was mostly the climate that was affected. Akainu has not shown anything on the level as Acno's roars

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia: I have casual mountain busting roars.

Akainu: I have a watchable series.

Depends on distance.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#14 higherpower  Moderator

Spite

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

@flashingsabre said:

we dont know the context of that fight so ur point is kinda mute

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: y have u changed your mind

akainu hasnt gotten any new feats

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KingFrieza

Akainu still has elemental intangibility Acno can’t deal with it, not that it matters akainu has better durability striking and dc by far...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheVivas

@kingfrieza: And a mountain level Dragon Roar isn’t going to affect Akainu because..?

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@neogx45: If he busted the island and Fairy Shpere only protected the group, then how did they wake up on the island?

I don't remember that happing. Hence why I added "IIRC". I'll have to re-read the chapter.

EDIT: We can see the blast impacting the island here. The landmass is being broken up

No Caption Provided

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno should win.

With his island lvl roars & stuff ._.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheVivas

@neogx45: But the island is perfectly fine afterwards when Alzack and Bisca discover it..

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FlashingSabre

@neogx45: The island was totally intact afterward, so no, that doesn't count. the attack did zero damage to anything.

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno can fly so he just can continue roar without afraid getting hit

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undead_ban: He's too slow for that. As soon as he tries to gain altitude, Akainu blitzes him and punches him back to the ground, like Erza did.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: 1.a roar will do nothing to akainu because of the elemental body he has.

2. Tanking hits from bloodlusted whitebeard would show that he could laugh off a hit from Acno, even without intangibility... not to mention even fodder to him like zoro is mountain lvl.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: 1) He’s magma. His elemental intangibility isn’t going to help him against a blast of magical power.

2) I don’t think Zoro is fodder to an Admiral at all. And Akainu surviving hits from Whitebeard shows that he’ll survive two, maybe three Dragon Roars from Acno.

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undead_ban: He's too slow for that. As soon as he tries to gain altitude, Akainu blitzes him and punches him back to the ground, like Erza did.

I don't think so. With Acno super strength just one flapping of his wing already send him couple hundreds meter in the air. Akainu also not much faster than him consider Acnologia can flying cross continent in short time frame

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undead_ban: I need to find the scan, but there is a scene when they mention the Christina's exact speed as being below Mach 5. Acno had a hell of a time catching up to it, meaning he can't be much above Mach 5. Guys like pre-Timeskip Sanji are well over Mach 25. Akainu can blitz them with absolute ease. He is more than fast enough to hit Acno a hundred times before he could flap his wings once.

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undead_ban: I need to find the scan, but there is a scene when they mention the Christina's exact speed as being below Mach 5. Acno had a hell of a time catching up to it, meaning he can't be much above Mach 5. Guys like pre-Timeskip Sanji are well over Mach 25. Akainu can blitz them with absolute ease. He is more than fast enough to hit Acno a hundred times before he could flap his wings once.

Assuming they start a fight at 20 meter apart, Akainu need 20 times faster than Acno to cover the distance before he can blitz him. Even at 10 meter he need 10 times faster than Acno. Assuming your number correct Akainu can't blitz him only with speed 5 time faster.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undead_ban: Akainu can blitz people, who can already blitz people at Mach 25. He's way, way above 5 times faster than Acno.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 higherpower  Moderator

@flashingsabre:

I need to find the scan, but there is a scene when they mention the Christina's exact speed as being below Mach 5.

Where was this stated?

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Somewhere in the 528-535 range. Can't remember the exact chapter.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 higherpower  Moderator

@flashingsabre: If you can help me find it that'd be great. Acno's race with Christina started on chapter 529 and he escaped the Ravines of Time on chapter 539. So it's only 10 chapters we have to read.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: 1. Um..... why would it not? Is there anything we've seen about magical power than implies it would instantly solidify or harden Akainu's magma body (except Juvia's water magic I guess)? And even if we did, Aokiji, another one of the Admirals, was facing his direct elemental WEAKNESS in battle and still lasted for 10 days, so I don't think one blast should kill them.

2. Zoro isn't quite Admiral level, but then, I'm not sure why he was bought up in the first place. Akainu already has island level feats with his Meteor Lava and melting that giant piece of ice Jozu threw at him (energy output). And Akainu laughed off hits from Whitebeard that crushed and split Marineford, respectively, and still took his face and chest off. Both of those moves were easily island-level in output, and, as already established, the Dragon Roar is NOT island level.

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeoGX45

@thevivas said:

@neogx45: But the island is perfectly fine afterwards when Alzack and Bisca discover it..

@flashingsabre said:

@neogx45: The island was totally intact afterward, so no, that doesn't count. the attack did zero damage to anything.

Hmm. I'll have to re-read the chapter to make sense of that because we can clearly see the island being blasted to bits in the above scan

@flashingsabre said:

Acno not being able to keep with Christina seems like PIS to me. The other dragons were able to fly to multiple locations across Foire the continent to face devices in seconds, which puts them at massively hypersonic speed. Acno>>>>>other dragons

@kingfrieza said:

Tanking hits from bloodlusted whitebeard

@full123 said:

And Akainu laughed off hits from Whitebeard that crushed and split Marineford, r

Huh? That is not what happened

No Caption Provided

Bare in mind that this was WB who was already heavily fatigued and injured at this point.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GodEmperor123
Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neogx45: Sorry to necro, but I probably should have used better language than "laughed off". What I mean to say is, he was still in fighting condition after taking two angry attacks that destroyed most of Marineford. Even after the fight with Whitebeard, it took 2 Shichibukai and 2 Yonko Commanders (Marco and Vista)+Shanks to finally stop him. And he wasn't even shown to be hurt after all that, just peeved.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

I never did find where it was stated that Christina was below mach 5, and I read that arc twice.

Anyways if Acno stays aerial he nukes him.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower: akainu would rain down magma fists from the sky

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 higherpower  Moderator
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakazuki

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia: I have casual mountain busting roars.

Akainu: I have a watchable series.

Lol

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno take this

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Acno starts the fight within a reasonable distance of him, Akainu can just rush him down and spam magma punches to keep him grounded, and then burn/pummel him to death. Acno needs to be able to carpet bomb to win, and that's not happening unless he's too far away for Akainu to rush down with his horrific speed advantage.