Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

Well, i was wrong. Akainu do have observation haki, as you can see he dodged both Marco and Vista attack, with haki on. Now i doubt that naruto will even hit akainu with his magnet rasengan. Since Haki is capable of reacting to light speed, i dont think water tbrs will even hit him either.

*sighs*

How Akainu will dodged many city-level Rasengans?

No Caption Provided

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame:

''wb normal quake that he used on akainu wasnt country lvl and plus his country lvl quake he did never did shit, his normal quakes can obliterate mountains and thats what he used on akainu''

Don Chinjao who is serveral weaker than Whitebeard/Akainu, could turn an ice continent to pieces with just his head imbued with haki. So in that logic, Akainu Haki had to be continent++ lvl.

No Caption Provided

And you downplay Whitebeard so much, nigga is stated to be to able to destroy earth. But you cant accept that statement cuz he couldnt destroy Marineford? It's a weak arguement, there is so many characters that can destroy the planet, but doesnt actually do destroy it. Is Goku planet buster? Is Saitama planet Buster? Is Naruto planet buster? Is Madara planet buster? Is Kaguya planet Buster? They never shown to be able to destroy the earth and wasnt stated to be able to(except goku, cuz he pretty obvios).

Again Don Chinjao who is so so much weaker than Whitebeard, could smash a ice continent. then why would the strongest man in the world be under him in terms of strength? Whitebeard also managed to defeat Kaido so we know that deserves his title. The main point here is that the statement about Chinjao was true. he is able to destroy a continent, then why would people that follow the One Piece series even say that Whitebeard can't destroy an island? the statement about Chinjao is true, there is literally no reason to believe that Whitebeard can't destroy an island or a planet

''the mass of a multi cities lvl explosion>>>>mountain sized ice stronger than steal, if this was 2-4 tbrs then yh i would say akainu can vape it easily but just 9 was able to bust multi cities meteorites and create explosions bigger than the meteorites itself and naruto can spam 10,000 simultaneously, its too much for akainu, u even know that...still i see akainu vaping that much, it isnt happening''

LMAO

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That was just simple punch from a weaker chararacter, dont mind it at all. This was the same punch that lost to Akainu magma punch. Lava>>Fire. Plus Akainu haki is continent lvl++. Which means 10,000 Water TBRS multi-cities buster will just tickle Akainu or get vaped by Akainu continent++ lvl ryusei kazan imbued with Haki.

''madara instantly substituted, its different from akainu slipping through by going lava mode, unless akainu can substitute then yh...''

Yes thank you, that is what i just said. he can makes his lava get marked instead of him, cuz you know he can generate lava out of his body in any parts of his body. And this should be easy to preform considering Luffy could dodge Pacifista Light speed laserz easily.(And yes Akainu do have Observation Haki, ill be talking about that soon)

He also could dematerialize those markings from his body, Just like Juubi ten tails tok off the amaterasu from its body.

He could also just use RAW POWER(continental lvl haki). Sealing jutsu, has been proven that raw power can make you break out of sealings. For instance, Sasuke used raw power to escape Danzo's TATOO sealing jutsu, Naruto in his 8 tails broke out of chibakuu tensei, all 6 jinchuriki broke out of Gyuuki ink sealing jutsu, Madara broke out Shukaku's Maouluseum Sealing jutsu, Madara broke out of Gates of great god head/ten seals.

''where does it say he has observation haki but anyways, naruto can spam 10,000 of magnet style rasengan, even with it akainu cant dodge it coming from all angles or 10,000 clones corner him and doing magnet style rasengan at him plus kizaru got hit by attacks even tho he had observation haki........naruto is ftl+....kaguya blitz naruto's LS reactions, meaning kaguya is ftl, then later bloodlusted naruto blitz and chopped her arms off before she could react, that was teen naruto, hokage naruto had 10 yrs of training before he became hokage, naruto would definitely have no problem with akainu's LS precog....oh and btw how is observation haki LS cuz kizaru is only LS when he turns into that beam of light thing, without that he aint, also i saw characters finishing conversation before he even hit someone in that beam form...naruto still blitz and one shot''

Your agruements here

''where does it say he has observation haki but anyways''

All Marines of the rank of Vice-Admiral and above are supposed to have Armament and Observation Haki.

''10,000 magnets rasengan''

Already disapproves

''kizaru got hit by attacks even tho he had observation haki''

Talking about Marco? Nigga has armament and Observation Haki(that can react to light speed)

naruto is ftl+

Cool, but no. Naruto isnt light speed, his reaction is, get it right. He was never shown to move at speed of light. Madara uses his fang of light attack, but Naruto dodges it, with his smsp. But if you say naruto is light speed cuz he dodged that. Then Luffy is light speed, he dodged pacifista light speed attack like it was nothing + It was in his base form. Applied with gear 2 will make him light speed 2x? Applied with gear 4 will make light speed 4x?

No Caption Provided

This is Katakuri, who has future sight. Katakuri uses a method to avoid incoming attacks by just changing his form. Akainu used the same method to avoid Marco and Vista attack, who is haki users, that SHOULD have harmed him.

In summary.

10000 Water tbrs get tanked by akainu(cuz his haki is continent lvl++, also water will just vaporize it).

10000 Magnet Rasengan, Akainu breaks out if it. Akainu can just use raw power, get his lava marked instead, or dematerialize the marking off his body like Juubi ten tails tok off amaturasu.

Naruto wont touch Akainu at all.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordxandre said:
No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

Well, i was wrong. Akainu do have observation haki, as you can see he dodged both Marco and Vista attack, with haki on. Now i doubt that naruto will even hit akainu with his magnet rasengan. Since Haki is capable of reacting to light speed, i dont think water tbrs will even hit him either.

*sighs*

No Caption Provided

That shit gets vapes with Akainu continent++ lvl magma punch imbued with haki.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By MizzoKing

@epichotflame: Did you mere fool self just @me again with absolute nonsense ? Akainu magma fists and it's over.The reality is he one shots with a single fodder Haki'd up punch. Akainu mismatches the verse. Island level is complete fodder to pretimeskip Luffy like Skypea Luffy bruh let alone post. That island level turtle is fodder to pretimeskip Luffy who was well into Large city level one postimeskip base punch that whole thing is fodderized 40 times over. Madara's metoer was literally merely a falling mountain with no AP speed , power or vaping power. As a matter of fact all the so called meteors were similar. Some of these metoers were even crumbling apart before hitting the ground. It's complete town level fodder just shows you how weak the physicals in Naruto are for an old grandpa to have to have to lighten the weight of a mere mountain. That stuff does not compare to Fuji's meteors AP you fool plus the size are literally the same even sliced up and negated it has bigger impact plus vape. Akainu survived quake punches that can casually cause tsunamis over continent landmass,mass of seas and bust countries away and I already gave you feats of mere Luffy clocking at continental level durability with base Haki alone in base. Don't forget in this case Akainu is intangible, can simply regen from merely particles and has top tier verse Haki.No. He literaly one shots with merely a regular punch.

I am not even going to address these so called multi city level and Naruto being faster than Akainu jokes of yours. Sike, Naruto's best feat in the series is merely multi mountain/village level and you're talking about no multi city let alone country ? for what a couple of TSBs more to the fodder are you foolish ? And I just love how you narutards love to show these mountain level to village level COMBINED attacks. Just pathetic. Shut your fanfic having trap self already this is foolishness of the highest order. It's laughable.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@earendill said:
@lordxandre said:
No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

*sighs*

No Caption Provided

Lol. Spite. One Piece characters will never above cross the island level.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By lordxandre

@earendill: Yea, don chinjao casualy just turn a continent to pieces with just his head imbued with haki alone.

Dont make stupid claims, that has no proof to back it up.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Don chinjao who is much weaker than akainu.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By MizzoKing

@earendill said:
@lordxandre said:
No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

*sighs*

No Caption Provided

This is barely multi Konoha level all of them combined. As a matter of fact it's not even island level it's multi mountain at best. Akainu blows it away with mere air pressure from a regular punch. Stop comparing this curbstomped magma sea fodder to Akainu. Akainu permanently changed the weather of an island ,his magma is still burning the sea two years later and this is after fighting someone whose mere ice mountains are still up. He will lolstomp the entire verse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill said:
@lordxandre said:
No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

*sighs*

No Caption Provided

lol at least say this when op has ever crossed multi cities lvl

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame: Did you even read my whole post? Don Chinjao fucking split a continent with his head imbued with haki.

Don chinjao who is weaker than Akainu. Akainu will be then around continent lvl++. I guess you are just out of arguements to defend Naruto at this point. so GG my dude.

I just dont understand why you would comment something pathetic ''lol at least say this when op has ever crossed multi cities lvl''. This just show that you didn't even bothered to read the post i made or didnt even acknowledge something from my post earlier. Or you could simply just not comment at all. This is why i hate narutotards i just cuz of their as big pride(I do love naruto tho) and just ends up making clown of themselvs.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Did you mere fool self just @me again with absolute nonsense ?

@emperorthanos- ....watch ur language fam

Akainu magma fists and it's over.The reality is he one shots with a single fodder Haki'd up punch. Akainu mismatches the verse. Island level is complete fodder to pretimeskip Luffy like Skypea Luffy bruh let alone post. That island level turtle is fodder to pretimeskip Luffy who was well into Large city level one postimeskip base punch that whole thing is fodderized 40 times over. Madara's metoer was literally merely a falling mountain with no AP speed , power or vaping power.

that meteorite had more AP than any meteorite, onepiece has, upon the reduced impact, it still caused earthquake that was felt countries away, if that was left to freely fall, it would be island+ lvl and its heavier than an island

As a matter of fact all the so called meteors were similar. Some of these metoers were even crumbling apart before hitting the ground. It's complete town level fodder just shows you how weak the physicals in Naruto are for an old grandpa to have to have to lighten the weight of a mere mountain.

yh onoike could casually lift an island but could barely lift shattered heaven, shattered heaven is heavier than an island, the meteorites that u showed me in that video was absolutely tiny asf lol, shatterd heaven isnt even the biggest meteorite in naruto

That stuff does not compare to Fuji's meteors AP you fool plus the size are literally the same even sliced up and negated it has bigger impact plus vape.

this is greater than any meteorite in one piece and naruto with only 9 tbrs busted it, naruto can make 10,000 tbrs with clones, dont mention fodder things here bruv

No Caption Provided

Akainu survived quake punches that can casually cause tsunamis over continent landmass,

it wasnt a continental land mass lol

mass of seas

cool

and bust countries away

can u show me the countries he busted?

and I already gave you feats of mere Luffy clocking at continental level durability with base Haki alone in base.

i didnt see any continental lvl durability there, lol this wank....the moon's core (tenseigan chamber) was said to survive the impact of the moon crashing, toneri's gwre sliced its moon lvl durability like butter and naruto tanked it in bsm with 0 dmg

Don't forget in this case Akainu is intangible, can simply regen from merely particles and has top tier verse Haki.No. He literaly one shots with merely a regular punch.

his is intangible but touchable cuz lava is touchable, meaning if naruto uses magnet style rasengan and touches his lava body with the rasengan, he seals his movements, gg for akainu...haki hasnt tanked anything above island lvl, till then its fodder durability to naruto's lvl

I am not even going to address these so called multi city level and Naruto being faster than Akainu jokes of yours. Sike, Naruto's best feat in the series is merely multi mountain/village level and you're talking about no multi city let alone country ?

the scan i showed u above when madara lifted some land mass of the frost country, then naruto busted it up with only 9 tbrs and the tbrs explosion was bigger than the multi cities meteorites, he can make more and fire it

for what a couple of TSBs more to the fodder are you foolish ?

tso will kill anyone in onepiece, dont know y u brought that up

And I just love how you narutards love to show these mountain level to village level COMBINED attacks. Just pathetic. Shut your fanfic having trap self already this is foolishness of the highest order. It's laughable.

what ever u say bruv, not like i need to explain to someone who cant comprehend superior feats

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@mizzoking said:
@earendill said:
@lordxandre said:
No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

*sighs*

No Caption Provided

This is barely multi Konoha level all of them combined.

this is what was destroyed, is still bigger than what one piece has destroyed, lololol

No Caption Provided

As a matter of fact it's not even island level it's multi mountain at best. Akainu blows it away with mere air pressure from a regular punch. Stop comparing this curbstomped magma sea fodder to Akainu. Akainu permanently changed the weather of an island ,his magma is still burning the sea two years later and this is after fighting someone whose mere ice mountains are still up. He will lolstomp the entire verse.

cool that attack is just multi mountain+ lvl at best (u downplay the feats i showed, i downplay urs)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

either way, akainu gets immobilised and naruto proceeds to solo onepiece verse

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame: You know, the guy who you trying to provoke is asking to be not @me. Im here waiting for the arguements against my post. I want to hear your opinion about it.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre said:

@epichotflame: Did you even read my whole post? Don Chinjao fucking split a continent with his head imbued with haki.

ooh yh forgot that but splitting a continent is country lvl AP at best but he cant spam it so its a useless attack but the verse still doesnt have multi cities busting

Don chinjao who is weaker than Akainu. Akainu will be then around continent lvl++.

lol!!!!! splitting =/=busting...naruto in bsm not spsm one shotted someone who has the power to accidentally slice the moon, manipulate and move the moon and just manipulate meteorites from the moon's continental land mass to surface wipe earth (surface wiping earth is multi continental lvl), that was his plan as well till naruto stopped him

I guess you are just out of arguements to defend Naruto at this point. so GG my dude.

nope my guy, one piece are fodders at this point, no offence

I just dont understand why you would comment something pathetic ''lol at least say this when op has ever crossed multi cities lvl''. This just show that you didn't even bothered to read the post i made or didnt even acknowledge something from my post earlier. Or you could simply just not comment at all. This is why i hate narutotards i just cuz of their as big pride(I do love naruto tho) and just ends up making clown of themselvs.

srry it was my bad

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By lordxandre

LOL

''ooh yh forgot that but splitting a continent is country lvl AP at best but he cant spam it so its a useless attack but the verse still doesnt have multi cities busting''

What the hell are you even talking about now. Is this Don Chinjao vs Naruto?? LMAO. Don Chinjao can CASUALLY split a continent without breaking a sweat, imagine him just doing it 5-10 times in a continent. Isnt that a continent level, its basically just cutting the continent like a pizza LMAO. So Don Chinjao still continent lvl.

I can agree that Naruto and Toneri is Moon lvl, cuz one split a moon and one stop the splitter. Idk about you but that is worthy enough to be Moon lvl, then Don Chinjao is worthy enough to be continent lvl too.

Also, how can you even state a fact that splitting a continent is country lvl AP, do you even know how much you try to downplay Don Chinjao.

lol.!!!!! splitting =/=busting...naruto in bsm not spsm one shotted someone who has the power to accidentally slice the moon, manipulate and move the moon and just manipulate meteorites from the moon's continental land mass to surface wipe earth (surface wiping earth is multi continental lvl), that was his plan as well till naruto stopped him

Why are you giving Toneri feats. its irrelevent. This isnt Toneri vs Akainu. And yes Naruto stopping Toneria is a flex, however how can Naruto use that one shot hacks at Akainu?, did you forget Akainu cant be hurt without haki?

Just drop your pride as a narutotard and accept the fact Akainu just shits on Naruto.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Just get lost. You can't downplay anything in OP buddy whatsoever and you failed to prove your combined attacks are even island level which is complete fodder to pretimeskipLuffy. Fuji's meteor is island busting from AP alone. Madara's s meteor is big building fodder slow as snail with fodder AP.

still waiting for meteorites as big and has heavy and far from falling like this...all what u wrote above is nonsense till u show me a meteorite more impressive than this one *yawn*

No Caption Provided

Those below house level fodder physiclas obviously couldn't deal with it.

ooh k, onoike was able to lift an island casually with his technique, he could barely shift shattered heaven with the same technique

The other meteors are even worst they weren't even hill size and AP is complete fodder even a ball falling from those distances would come with similar speed.

have u seen the meteorites in the anime when it was coming up? it dwarfed multi mountain ranges in height and width making it look like an ant compared to 1 of those meteorite

this is one of the meteorite's forming, see how big it is compared to the multi mountains ranges?

No Caption Provided

this is one of the meteorites forming compared to sasuke's perfect susanoo size, u can see his PS and a small rock next to PS in the distance then u see the other meteorites which are far bigger than the small rock and small PS in size and PS is hill/mountain sized

No Caption Provided

Akainu one shots the fodder to oblivion. Naruto can't even tank a base punch from Luffy, dixit Kaguya, Akainu erases Naruto from existence. Naruto can't tickle him ever and would simpy die from passive heat. Akainu lolblitzes lol oneshots. This is nothing but a massive mismatch. Begone out of here.

akainu isnt even fast, he doesnt blitz anything

Multi mountain Sabo sike this dwarfs a whole large city,

its not large city, its small city at best

burns on sea, neg diffs island level laser beam showers passively ,

lol at island lvl laser beams

completely dwarfs giant hill/mountain size boats and extends past the horizon. This is large country level bare minimum.

lol at country lvl

Loading Video...

Akainu's magma>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Akainu's mere punch>>>>>>>>>.

Complete lolstomp. Let's not even mention the fact THAT THIS GUY'S HEAT IS STILL BURNING AN ISLAND AND THE SEA TWO YEARS LATER. Akainu solostomps the verse.

k cool, either way akainu gets immobilised by naruto's magnet style...akainu aint bypassing immobilisation and naruto can easily dodge akainu's attacks or uses kurama mode, gyuuki's full tailed beast mode, bathe in lava casually without pain

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame:

Ok , Should i explain to you this again

''k cool, either way akainu gets immobilised by naruto's magnet style...akainu aint bypassing immobilisation and naruto can easily dodge akainu's attacks or uses kurama mode, gyuuki's full tailed beast mode, bathe in lava casually without pain''

He can makes his lava get marked instead of him, cuz you know he can generate lava out of his body in any parts of his body. And this should be easy to preform considering Luffy could dodge Pacifista Light speed laserz easily.(And yes Akainu do have Observation Haki, ill be talking about that soon)

He also could dematerialize those markings from his body, Just like Juubi ten tails tok off the amaterasu from its body.

No Caption Provided

He could also just use RAW POWER(continental lvl haki). Sealing jutsu, has been proven that raw power can make you break out of sealings. For instance, Sasuke used raw power to escape Danzo's Tetragram sealing jutsu (Which is tatoo going all over sasuke body),

No Caption Provided

Naruto in his 8 tails broke out of chibakuu tensei,

No Caption Provided

all 6 jinchuriki broke out of Gyuuki ink sealing jutsu,

No Caption Provided

Madara broke out Shukaku's Maouluseum Sealing jutsu,

No Caption Provided

Madara broke out of Gates of great god head/ten seals + Sai Tiger Vision Staring Bullet Sealing Jutsu.

No Caption Provided

Also why giving Gyuuki's feats? This isnt Gyuuki vs Naruto. And last time i remember that Naruto get burned by Roshi(who is lava guy) Akainu lava >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roshi lava. Also would you mind to send me a pic where Gyuuki baths in lava cuz i cant seem to find it.

No Caption Provided

I dont think you read my post. You should do that, just scroll up or i can just quote it for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@epichotflame:

''wb normal quake that he used on akainu wasnt country lvl and plus his country lvl quake he did never did shit, his normal quakes can obliterate mountains and thats what he used on akainu''

Don Chinjao who is serveral weaker than Whitebeard/Akainu, could turn an ice continent to pieces with just his head imbued with haki. So in that logic, Akainu Haki had to be continent++ lvl.

No Caption Provided

And you downplay Whitebeard so much, nigga is stated to be to able to destroy earth. But you cant accept that statement cuz he couldnt destroy Marineford? It's a weak arguement, there is so many characters that can destroy the planet, but doesnt actually do destroy it. Is Goku planet buster? Is Saitama planet Buster? Is Naruto planet buster? Is Madara planet buster? Is Kaguya planet Buster? They never shown to be able to destroy the earth and wasnt stated to be able to(except goku, cuz he pretty obvios).

Again Don Chinjao who is so so much weaker than Whitebeard, could smash a ice continent. then why would the strongest man in the world be under him in terms of strength? Whitebeard also managed to defeat Kaido so we know that deserves his title. The main point here is that the statement about Chinjao was true. he is able to destroy a continent, then why would people that follow the One Piece series even say that Whitebeard can't destroy an island? the statement about Chinjao is true, there is literally no reason to believe that Whitebeard can't destroy an island or a planet

''the mass of a multi cities lvl explosion>>>>mountain sized ice stronger than steal, if this was 2-4 tbrs then yh i would say akainu can vape it easily but just 9 was able to bust multi cities meteorites and create explosions bigger than the meteorites itself and naruto can spam 10,000 simultaneously, its too much for akainu, u even know that...still i see akainu vaping that much, it isnt happening''

LMAO

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That was just simple punch from a weaker chararacter, dont mind it at all. (Considering that was a continental lvl) This was the same punch that lost to Akainu magma punch. Lava>>Fire. Plus Akainu haki is continent lvl++. Which means 10,000 Water TBRS multi-cities buster will just tickle Akainu or get vaped by Akainu continent++ lvl ryusei kazan imbued with Haki.

''madara instantly substituted, its different from akainu slipping through by going lava mode, unless akainu can substitute then yh...''

Yes thank you, that is what i just said. he can makes his lava get marked instead of him, cuz you know he can generate lava out of his body in any parts of his body. And this should be easy to preform considering Luffy could dodge Pacifista Light speed laserz easily.(And yes Akainu do have Observation Haki, ill be talking about that soon)

He could also just use RAW POWER(continental lvl haki). Sealing jutsu, has been proven that raw power can make you break out of sealings. For instance, Sasuke used raw power to escape Danzo's TATOO sealing jutsu, Naruto in his 8 tails broke out of chibakuu tensei, all 6 jinchuriki broke out of Gyuuki ink sealing jutsu, Madara broke out Shukaku's Maouluseum Sealing jutsu, Madara broke out of Gates of great god head/ten seals.

''where does it say he has observation haki but anyways, naruto can spam 10,000 of magnet style rasengan, even with it akainu cant dodge it coming from all angles or 10,000 clones corner him and doing magnet style rasengan at him plus kizaru got hit by attacks even tho he had observation haki........naruto is ftl+....kaguya blitz naruto's LS reactions, meaning kaguya is ftl, then later bloodlusted naruto blitz and chopped her arms off before she could react, that was teen naruto, hokage naruto had 10 yrs of training before he became hokage, naruto would definitely have no problem with akainu's LS precog....oh and btw how is observation haki LS cuz kizaru is only LS when he turns into that beam of light thing, without that he aint, also i saw characters finishing conversation before he even hit someone in that beam form...naruto still blitz and one shot''

Your agruements here

All Marines of the rank of Vice-Admiral and above are supposed to have Armament and Observation Haki.

Already disapproves

Talking about Marco? Nigga has armament and Observation Haki(that can react to light speed)

naruto is ftl+

Cool, but no. Naruto isnt light speed, his reaction is, get it right. He was never shown to move at speed of light. Madara uses his fang of light attack, but Naruto dodges it, with his smsp. But if you say naruto is light speed cuz he dodged that. Then Luffy is light speed, he dodged pacifista light speed attack like it was nothing + It was in his base form. Applied with gear 2 will make him light speed 2x? Applied with gear 4 will make light speed 4x?

No Caption Provided

This is Katakuri, who has future sight. Katakuri uses a method to avoid incoming attacks by just changing his form. Akainu used the same method to avoid Marco and Vista attack, who is haki users, that SHOULD have harmed him.

In summary.

10000 Water tbrs get tanked by akainu(cuz his haki is continent lvl++, also water will just vaporize it).

10000 Magnet Rasengan, Akainu breaks out if it. Akainu can just use raw power, get his lava marked instead, or dematerialize the marking off his body like Juubi ten tails tok off amaturasu.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one shots all of them with a single shadow clone.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By lordxandre

@godgate: Can you atleast prove it. Yeah thats what i thought.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lordxandre: Sure bud.

Naruto split the moon in half with a single punch in base form, putting him easily above country level in base form. While in S06P, he'd at least be multi planetary with his punches. His rasengans and rasenshurikens would be solar system level ++ since they scale to be much stronger than his actual punches.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By lordxandre

@godgate: Omg do i srsly have to explain again and again, cant u just read the post i made recently?

''Naruto split the moon in half with a single punch in base form, putting him easily above country level in base form. While in S06P, he'd at least be multi planetary with his punches. His rasengans and rasenshurikens would be solar system level ++ since they scale to be much stronger than his actual punches.''

Yes indeed impressing, but how can Naruto use that one punch man attack at Akainu. Only Haki can touch Logias aka Akainu.

To put it simply(for you naruto fan boys), How can Naruto touch Obito with his Kamui? Akainu is basically Obito's Kamui, but continental++ level.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordxandre: Same way minato beat Obito but instead of TPing, he'd simply use his shadow clones to blitz Akainu once he became tangible. The slightest touch from Naruto would make him explode.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By lordxandre

@godgate: The thing is YOU NEED HAKI to HARM LOGIAS. (Obito was a bad example when i think about it)

Akainu is touchable, but invincible, only haki can HARM him. So yea people is delusional thinking Naruto can beat Akainu.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Ok , Should i explain to you this again

cool as long as its legit

He can makes his lava get marked instead of him, cuz you know he can generate lava out of his body in any parts of his body.

if any part of his lava gets hit and its connected to him, his whole body gets marked

And this should be easy to preform considering Luffy could dodge Pacifista Light speed laserz easily.(And yes Akainu do have Observation Haki, ill be talking about that soon)

cool

juubi doesnt demateralise his body and can never do that, it ddidnt even do that in this pic

No Caption Provided

He could also just use RAW POWER(continental lvl haki). Sealing jutsu, has been proven that raw power can make you break out of sealings. For instance, Sasuke used raw power to escape Danzo's Tetragram sealing jutsu (Which is tatoo going all over sasuke body),

sasuke has shown to be able to do that to seals (other naruto characters has broken out of seals) not akainu, unless u have a feat for akainu breaking a seal...u cant use a feat for 1 character and compare it to another character with 0 feat

No Caption Provided

Naruto in his 8 tails broke out of chibakuu tensei,

lol pls use ur precious one piece and find feats from them

No Caption Provided

all 6 jinchuriki broke out of Gyuuki ink sealing jutsu,

No Caption Provided

Madara broke out Shukaku's Maouluseum Sealing jutsu,

No Caption Provided

Madara broke out of Gates of great god head/ten seals + Sai Tiger Vision Staring Bullet Sealing Jutsu.

ur absolutely so sad, no offence, akainu lacks breaking seal feats and u compare to characters who has casual seal breaking feats?

No Caption Provided

Also why giving Gyuuki's feats? This isnt Gyuuki vs Naruto. And last time i remember that Naruto get burned by Roshi(who is lava guy) Akainu lava >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roshi lava. Also would you mind to send me a pic where Gyuuki baths in lava cuz i cant seem to find it.

k u showed me kcm (unmastered bm) getting burnt? cool, bm casually held amaterasu which damaged gyuuki and here it is

I dont think you read my post. You should do that, just scroll up or i can just quote it for you.

sure.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@epichotflame:

lol what logic? chinjao has a stronger head (strongest head in OP y do u even compare akainu's fist to his forehead?) than akainu's weak fist, i wanna see akainu do something like that...goin by that logic, naruto can split continents with his fists cuz he blocked and was pushing a moon splitter with 1 hand, even naruto having continental strength makes more sense than akainu who has no feats (but i dont believe naruto has continental strength anyways)

No Caption Provided

And you downplay Whitebeard so much, nigga is stated to be to able to destroy earth. But you cant accept that statement cuz he couldnt destroy Marineford? It's a weak arguement,

there is difference b/w having statements with on going actions to show they can actually do it, that was just statements from someone who doesnt even know wb very well

there is so many characters that can destroy the planet, but doesnt actually do destroy it. Is Goku planet buster?

he single handedly beat a planet buster, bsm (not spsm) naruto scales above someone who has multi continental meteorites that can be manipulated towards earth

Is Saitama planet Buster?

he deflect a star buster with his serious punch, thats star+ AP punch, its above planet busting

Is Naruto planet buster?

unlike wb, naruto scales to/ above ppl who has multi continental- multi star lvl feats, kaguya was bout busting the multi stars in her dimensions, momo in base busted a star in novels (and novels are cannon), naruto with sasuke's help defeated star lvl momo who ate kinshiki who was stated to split planets (he scales above toneri btw), and momo said it himself he is above kaguya...bsm naruto defeated toneri, he didnt need spsm to defeat a multi continental opponents, but needs spsm against star lvl and above opponents

Is Madara planet buster?

prime juubi has planetary lvl chakra, and chakra=stats, jinchurikis are stronger than their tailed beasts, prime juubi absorbed madara>>>prime juubi

Is Kaguya planet Buster?

she has multi star busting feats, unlike wb she was demonstrating her power to do so, even black zetzu (kaguya's will) confirmed what her plan was

They never shown to be able to destroy the earth and wasnt stated to be able to(except goku, cuz he pretty obvios).

u still dont get it, wb was only stated to, the others scale to those lvls, kaguya has shown feats unlike wb

Again Don Chinjao who is so so much weaker than Whitebeard, could smash a ice continent. then why would the strongest man in the world be under him in terms of strength?

he split the ice continent not smash it

Whitebeard also managed to defeat Kaido so we know that deserves his title. The main point here is that the statement about Chinjao was true. he is able to destroy a continent, then why would people that follow the One Piece series even say that Whitebeard can't destroy an island? the statement about Chinjao is true, there is literally no reason to believe that Whitebeard can't destroy an island or a planet

i didnt say he cant destroy an island, obviously he has feats and scalings for that but planet busting is just vague for him...come back to me when kaido/chinajo has busted a continent or have the abilities to do so

LMAO

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was just simple punch from a weaker chararacter, dont mind it at all. (Considering that was a continental lvl)

continents isnt that small, mate...thats small island lvl at best

This was the same punch that lost to Akainu magma punch. Lava>>Fire.

k cool, did the same fire fist cause this same explosion when he clashed fist with akainu?? if not then dont compare

Plus Akainu haki is continent lvl++.

scaling to chinjao? without haki chinajo's forehead>>>>>akaniu's fist...added haki makes it stronger

Which means 10,000 Water TBRS multi-cities buster will just tickle Akainu or get vaped by Akainu continent++ lvl ryusei kazan imbued with Haki.

lol at ur bad scaling, still waiting for tanking feats for akainu

same reply as above, also, madara wasnt physically connected to his limbo substitution, akainu is physically connected to his lava, not the same thing

as "supposed" to? all ashura reicarnations are supposed to have senjutsu chakra (hashi doesnt), show me his observation haki and stop assuming this

Already disapproves

u disproved nothing

no not marco, some guys who was using a sound attack during kizaru vs drake and some other guys,lol, kiizaru couldnt dodge a sound attack

Cool, but no. Naruto isnt light speed, his reaction is, get it right.

u cant literally comprehend sentences, thats what ur proving here -.- did u even read everything i wrote? yh i know dodging LS inches away from ur face requires 60-70% LS (relativistic+) movements

He was never shown to move at speed of light. Madara uses his fang of light attack, but Naruto dodges it, with his smsp. But if you say naruto is light speed cuz he dodged that. Then Luffy is light speed, he dodged pacifista light speed attack like it was nothing + It was in his base form. Applied with gear 2 will make him light speed 2x? Applied with gear 4 will make light speed 4x?

k lol at u for ur un ability to comprehend text, imma just copy and paste it again....kaguya blitz naruto's LS reactions before naruto could react, that makes kaguya ftl, then later bloodlusted naruto blitz and chopped off kaguya's arms before she could react, that's ftl

cool but in the scan u showed me, akainu barely dodged it, he still got hit

In summary.

ur scaling is so bad, its so funny XD...still waiting for his tanking feats and also haki's tanking feats as well

amaterasu isnt a seal but k.....still need feats for akainu breaking a seal

he immobilises akainu/throws 10k water tbrs, gg...still havent proven anything yet

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 AnimeFreak1  Online

Base Naruto still claps the fodder verse with a single rasengan

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame:

''if any part of his lava gets hit and its connected to him, his whole body gets marked''

Omg, he can detach his lava from him. Which means his lava ISN'T CONNECTED to his body anymore.

''juubi doesnt demateralise his body and can never do that, it didnt even do that in this pic''

Omg i thought u were a Naruto fan boy, do i rly need to GiF this? Common sense my guy, the part of his body was stretching away from the body, which means it detaching that part of the body to take away from it.

Loading Video...

Im too lazy to GiF it, just skip to 4:15:41.

''sasuke has shown to be able to do that to seals (other naruto characters has broken out of seals) not akainu, unless u have a feat for akainu breaking a seal...u cant use a feat for 1 character and compare it to another character with 0 feat''

Show ''other feats'' that sasuke able to undo a seal. There is reason why i said RAW POWER with capitalization, and you choose to ignore that? Come on dude, u arent using common sense, Akainu haki is continental lvl, that thing will be a joke.

There is litteraly no need for me to show feats about Akainu breaking out of seals, and YES i can use a feat from a characters and comapre it to another character with 0 feat, IN THIS CONTEXT! I mean common sense my guy, if a shinobi who used RAW POWER to break out of seals, obviosly a guy with continent lvl could do the same.

''ur absolutely so sad, no offence, akainu lacks breaking seal feats and u compare to characters who has casual seal breaking feats?''

Ur sad that u cant read properly.

''k u showed me kcm (unmastered bm) getting burnt? cool, bm casually held amaterasu which damaged gyuuki and here it is''

Fair enough. Also give a picture where Gyuuki bathing in a lava.

''lol what logic? chinjao has a stronger head (strongest head in OP y do u even compare akainu's fist to his forehead?) than akainu's weak fist, i wanna see akainu do something like that...goin by that logic, naruto can split continents with his fists cuz he blocked and was pushing a moon splitter with 1 hand, even naruto having continental strength makes more sense than akainu who has no feats (but i dont believe naruto has continental strength anyways)''

You failed to understand and clearly havent watched OP. There is three stages of Armament Haki.

The base Armament Haki(Chinjao, Sai Haki) also it is stated that Sai can SHATTER ice continent(Picture is down there)

The Supreme King Haki(Doflamingo, Luffy, Katakuri). The Supreme King Haki>Base Armament Haki

The Advanced Haki(Whitebeard, Gold Roger, Rayleigh and Akainu) Advanced Haki>Supreme king Haki>Base Armament. Akainu cuz he could go clash with Whitebeard.

I mean u used the same logic with water tbrs. You said that normal tbrs or something is multi city buster, which means water tbrs should be also more than less be in that lvl too. Water tbrs gave bad feats, it didnt even made water explosion and the explosion itself wasnt that big, However when you told me a normal tbrs being multi city buster, then ok cool.

But when i told you that Akainu is continent+++ lvl, but you disagree, since he doenst have feats to prove it. Then i told you Don chinjao who is capable of splitting a continent, then you say no. Then how about Sai who could shatter/busting a ice continent lvl, is that continent lvl then.

I hope now u understand now why akainu is continent lvl, or else u are just braindead, NO OFFENCE(dude stop being pasive agressive its pathetic and its cringy)

''there is difference b/w having statements with on going actions to show they can actually do it, that was just statements from someone who doesnt even know wb very well''

Sengoku and Whitebeard has know each other for a very long time. The writer is using the statement, the dialogue, narrative, etc to convey information about that said universe or setting. Meaning it's placed there deliberately in order to give this information to the reader/audience. Now no one can control how you decide to interpret this information, but by definition that is what this is.

So Whitebeard still a Planet Buster lvl.

Me:Is Saitama planet Buster?

You:he deflect a star buster with his serious punch, thats star+ AP punch, its above planet busting

So now you contradicting yourself? Boros named his attack Collapsing star, Roaring Cannon, so that means its star lvl attack which hasnt even shown a to destroy a fucking sun.

And you are saying that Whitebeard is not planet buster cuz he hasnt shown any feats of doing smth like that? i dont agree or disagree, what bothers me is u makes contradicting points. What is it gonna be man.

come back to me when kaido/chinajo has busted a continent or have the abilities to do so

Can you consider the fact that Chinajo CASUALLY did that. Him doing it 5 times to a continent will just make it like he was cutting pizza lmao. Also u asking busting some continent, my guy Sai here can do that.

No Caption Provided

Kaido who one shotted Luffy in his strongest form(Full blast Supreme king Haki>>>>>>>Chinjao Haki) without using HAKI. Kaido is easily continent++ lvl.

continents isnt that small, mate...thats small island lvl at best

Fair enough, considering that was just mere punch.

same reply as above, also, madara wasnt physically connected to his limbo substitution, akainu is physically connected to his lava, not the same thing

Same reply as above.

as "supposed" to? all ashura reicarnations are supposed to have senjutsu chakra (hashi doesnt), show me his observation haki and stop assuming this

I worded that wrong and it is stated, and didnt i showed u the feat about akainu using observation haki against marco and vista, who could use haki.

You:'10,000 magnets rasengan''

Me:Already disapproves

You: u disproved nothing

You just suck at reading.

''no not marco, some guys who was using a sound attack during kizaru vs drake and some other guys,lol, kiizaru couldnt dodge a sound attack''

first of all why would he dodge that, if the guy wasnt even using haki, it wouldnt fucking hurt him. The nigga was trolling around those people and was high asf. The guy was logia user.

k lol at u for ur un ability to comprehend text, imma just copy and paste it again....kaguya blitz naruto's LS reactions before naruto could react, that makes kaguya ftl, then later bloodlusted naruto blitz and chopped off kaguya's arms before she could react, that's ftl

Fair enough.

cool but in the scan u showed me, akainu barely dodged it, he still got hit.

He didnt get hit wdym. Maybe take a good look on it again.

No Caption Provided

He didnt showed any pain, cuz he dodged it by changing his form.

ur scaling is so bad, its so funny XD...still waiting for his tanking feats and also haki's tanking feats as well

Already disapproves

Since when did i say it is? Im just saying he could do something similar. Since you asked me to explain how akainu can take off tatoo, he can just detach his body parts with markings in it.

he immobilises akainu/throws 10k water tbrs, gg...still havent proven anything yet

More like akainu breaks out of Magnet rasengan using Raw power(Contient++ lvl), or detach the part of his body that got marked, Or use a lava as subtitute. Akainu vapes 10k water tbrs multi-city lvl with his ryousei kazan continent+++ lvl haki.

I can agree that Naruto is stronger/faster, but there is no way he could harm akainu, with his magnet rasengan and water tbrs multi-city buster.

Also can you drop the passive agressive tone. Do it if you want but it makes me cringe tbh.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Omg, he can detach his lava from him. Which means his lava ISN'T CONNECTED to his body anymore.

has he detached his lava before, anyways, naruto still spams magnet style rasengan from all angles, he aint escaping

naruto can hold 9 at the same time

No Caption Provided

kaguya who is ftl for being faster than naruto's reactions couldnt dodge this, i highly doubt akainu could lol, unless he is ftl...and naruto can throws like 5,000-10,000 at the same time, even a magnet style rasen shuriken as shown below

No Caption Provided

Omg i thought u were a Naruto fan boy, do i rly need to GiF this? Common sense my guy, the part of his body was stretching away from the body, which means it detaching that part of the body to take away from it.

ohh i see what u mean, still aint escaping as i explained above

Loading Video...

Im too lazy to GiF it, just skip to 4:15:41.

Show ''other feats'' that sasuke able to undo a seal. There is reason why i said RAW POWER with capitalization, and you choose to ignore that? Come on dude, u arent using common sense, Akainu haki is continental lvl, that thing will be a joke.

we cant assume akainu can break it cuz u see others breaking it in another verse

There is litteraly no need for me to show feats about Akainu breaking out of seals, and YES i can use a feat from a characters and comapre it to another character with 0 feat, IN THIS CONTEXT! I mean common sense my guy, if a shinobi who used RAW POWER to break out of seals, obviosly a guy with continent lvl could do the same.

fodder shinobis has never broken out, i still need feats for akainu breaking out, its like comparing akainu to orochimaru who has shown soul steal resistance and akainu has shown no feats like that, its common sense

Ur sad that u cant read properly.

k waiting for the feat

Fair enough. Also give a picture where Gyuuki bathing in a lava.

ooh yh forgot bout that

No Caption Provided

You failed to understand and clearly havent watched OP. There is three stages of Armament Haki.

The base Armament Haki(Chinjao, Sai Haki) also it is stated that Sai can SHATTER ice continent(Picture is down there)

The Supreme King Haki(Doflamingo, Luffy, Katakuri). The Supreme King Haki>Base Armament Haki

The Advanced Haki(Whitebeard, Gold Roger, Rayleigh and Akainu) Advanced Haki>Supreme king Haki>Base Armament. Akainu cuz he could go clash with Whitebeard.

I mean u used the same logic with water tbrs. You said that normal tbrs or something is multi city buster, which means water tbrs should be also more than less be in that lvl too. Water tbrs gave bad feats, it didnt even made water explosion and the explosion itself wasnt that big, However when you told me a normal tbrs being multi city buster, then ok cool.

yh actually realised it was the same 9 tbrs from both the normal one and the super one, only tbrs i would say thats country lvl is sixpaths tbrs cuz even miles up in the sky, the explosion still reached the ground and made a vaped crater plus it was felt country away and affected the atmosphere...and how can we assume the hakis arent equal? cuz none of them has shown impressive tanking feats, maybe advanced haki has shown island lvl durability but not anything above

But when i told you that Akainu is continent+++ lvl, but you disagree, since he doenst have feats to prove it. Then i told you Don chinjao who is capable of splitting a continent, then you say no. Then how about Sai who could shatter/busting a ice continent lvl, is that continent lvl then.

splitting continent=/=busting continent =continental lvl but sure lemme have a look at sai's feat below

I hope now u understand now why akainu is continent lvl, or else u are just braindead, NO OFFENCE(dude stop being pasive agressive its pathetic and its cringy)

im not being passively aggressive lol...still not continental but lemme keep scrolling down

Sengoku and Whitebeard has know each other for a very long time. The writer is using the statement, the dialogue, narrative, etc to convey information about that said universe or setting. Meaning it's placed there deliberately in order to give this information to the reader/audience. Now no one can control how you decide to interpret this information, but by definition that is what this is.

lol obito was said he was going to destroy the world, ofc he cant do it instantly, unless teen naruto would be multi planetary, same thing for wb and also knowing each other doesnt matter, what matters if he is very in depths about his devil fruit which he aint

So Whitebeard still a Planet Buster lvl.

lol, u seriously dont understand b/w planet busting and planet surface wiping and wb can neither do surface wiping of a planet which is multi continental

Me:Is Saitama planet Buster?

You:he deflect a star buster with his serious punch, thats star+ AP punch, its above planet busting

So now you contradicting yourself? Boros named his attack Collapsing star, Roaring Cannon, so that means its star lvl attack which hasnt even shown a to destroy a fucking sun.

its stated in databook, many times that boros can wipe earth, his attack can destroy a stars, etc, nice try tho

And you are saying that Whitebeard is not planet buster cuz he hasnt shown any feats of doing smth like that? i dont agree or disagree, what bothers me is u makes contradicting points. What is it gonna be man.

lol u dont even understand why boros final attack is star lvl

Can you consider the fact that Chinajo CASUALLY did that. Him doing it 5 times to a continent will just make it like he was cutting pizza lmao.

he cant spam headbutts and headbutts isnt likely spammable unless he has shown to spam it, also slicing the moon round into two floating satellites>>>>splitting a continent in half

Also u asking busting some continent, my guy Sai here can do that.

No Caption Provided

Kaido who one shotted Luffy in his strongest form(Full blast Supreme king Haki>>>>>>>Chinjao Haki) without using HAKI. Kaido is easily continent++ lvl.

first off, he broke his drill head without haki, definitely aint continental for sai, since his drill head needed haki to even split the continent (not even complete shatter as u assuming), sai broke it without haki and shatter continents wouldnt mean the whole thing in this case, it would mean shattering it in half

Fair enough, considering that was just mere punch.

aight

I worded that wrong and it is stated, and didnt i showed u the feat about akainu using observation haki against marco and vista, who could use haki.

yh u did but he barely dodged it cuz he still got hit unless akainu is slow asf even with observation haki

first of all why would he dodge that, if the guy wasnt even using haki, it wouldnt fucking hurt him. The nigga was trolling around those people and was high asf. The guy was logia user.

lo k then explain why brook and one other guy was able to finish of their speech before kizaru in his beam of light form could hit and another one where a guy was running away from kizaru and the guy could turn and say "what?"? light speed my ass

He didnt get hit wdym. Maybe take a good look on it again.

No Caption Provided

He didnt showed any pain, cuz he dodged it by changing his form.

u could clearly see hit marks on his left shoulder, he barely dodged it

Since when did i say it is? Im just saying he could do something similar. Since you asked me to explain how akainu can take off tatoo, he can just detach his body parts with markings in it.

still not escaping ftl naruto with his multiple clones throwing magnet style rasen shuriken/magnet style rasengan

More like akainu breaks out of Magnet rasengan using Raw power(Contient++ lvl),

lol orochimaru resisted soul steal with raw power, doesnt mean akainu can or hashirama (who has more raw power than orochi) can cuz no feats, now stop ur nonsense, thats y i need akainu to have feats for that

or detach the part of his body that got marked, Or use a lava as subtitute.

fair enough, naruto is still way!!! FASTER and he gangbangs him with clones and rasengan, he will eventually get sealed

Akainu vapes 10k water tbrs multi-city lvl with his ryousei kazan continent+++ lvl haki.

this continental lvl haki isnt a thing, already explained above

I can agree that Naruto is stronger/faster, but there is no way he could harm akainu, with his magnet rasengan and water tbrs multi-city buster.

he harms him fine with those, till i see feats from akainu

Also can you drop the passive agressive tone. Do it if you want but it makes me cringe tbh.

dont know what u on bout tbh lol

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

@lordxandre: bro ur good

Im guess I feel more at ease when I'm not on comic vine while ur around. Are u new?

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By eazy2002

@lordxandre said:

@epichotflame:

No Caption Provided

LMAO

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was just simple punch from a weaker chararacter, dont mind it at all. This was the same punch that lost to Akainu magma punch. Lava>>Fire. Plus Akainu haki is continent lvl++. Which means 10,000 Water TBRS multi-cities buster will just tickle Akainu or get vaped by Akainu continent++ lvl ryusei kazan imbued with Haki.

Your agruements here

Already disapproves

naruto is ftl+

No Caption Provided

In summary.

Bro @lordxandre stop arguing these 10,000 rasenshuriken, in naruto the last naruto got all his chakra extracted and all it did was blow a hole in the moon. The moon as whole does not have the same surface area as a continent, meaning he doesnt have the potential to do that

Also about the water argument akainu heat was so potent it instantly vaped a towned sized iceburg

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ice Is 80 degrees colder than water at room temp meaning any water attacks would be useless

Also akainu magma was so hot it vaped steel without direct contact

No Caption Provided

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By eazy2002

@epichotflame said:
@mizzoking said:

@epichotflame: Just get lost. You can't downplay anything in OP buddy whatsoever and you failed to prove your combined attacks are even island level which is complete fodder to pretimeskipLuffy. Fuji's meteor is island busting from AP alone. Madara's s meteor is big building fodder slow as snail with fodder AP.

still waiting for meteorites as big and has heavy and far from falling like this...all what u wrote above is nonsense till u show me a meteorite more impressive than this one *yawn*

No Caption Provided

Those below house level fodder physiclas obviously couldn't deal with it.

ooh k, onoike was able to lift an island casually with his technique, he could barely shift shattered heaven with the same technique

The other meteors are even worst they weren't even hill size and AP is complete fodder even a ball falling from those distances would come with similar speed.

have u seen the meteorites in the anime when it was coming up? it dwarfed multi mountain ranges in height and width making it look like an ant compared to 1 of those meteorite

this is one of the meteorite's forming, see how big it is compared to the multi mountains ranges?

No Caption Provided

this is one of the meteorites forming compared to sasuke's perfect susanoo size, u can see his PS and a small rock next to PS in the distance then u see the other meteorites which are far bigger than the small rock and small PS in size and PS is hill/mountain sized

No Caption Provided

Akainu one shots the fodder to oblivion. Naruto can't even tank a base punch from Luffy, dixit Kaguya, Akainu erases Naruto from existence. Naruto can't tickle him ever and would simpy die from passive heat. Akainu lolblitzes lol oneshots. This is nothing but a massive mismatch. Begone out of here.

akainu isnt even fast, he doesnt blitz anything

Multi mountain Sabo sike this dwarfs a whole large city,

its not large city, its small city at best

burns on sea, neg diffs island level laser beam showers passively ,

lol at island lvl laser beams

completely dwarfs giant hill/mountain size boats and extends past the horizon. This is large country level bare minimum.

lol at country lvl

Loading Video...

Akainu's magma>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Akainu's mere punch>>>>>>>>>.

Complete lolstomp. Let's not even mention the fact THAT THIS GUY'S HEAT IS STILL BURNING AN ISLAND AND THE SEA TWO YEARS LATER. Akainu solostomps the verse.

k cool, either way akainu gets immobilised by naruto's magnet style...akainu aint bypassing immobilisation and naruto can easily dodge akainu's attacks or uses kurama mode, gyuuki's full tailed beast mode, bathe in lava casually without pain

No Caption Provided

This feat was easily continental. He froze the distance between 2 islands

No Caption Provided

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

As a bonus there observation haki is so good they sensed whitebeards ship which was underwater from inside marine Ford

No Caption Provided

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By eazy2002

@godgate said:
No Caption Provided

@lordxandre: Sure bud.

Naruto split the moon in half with a single punch in base form, putting him easily above country level in base form. While in S06P, he'd at least be multi planetary with his punches. His rasengans and rasenshurikens would be solar system level ++ since they scale to be much stronger than his actual punches.

Lordxandre naruto never split the moon with his punch stop believing people who post unreliable scans. Narutos physicals dont even come close to luffys. It was toneri who split the moon who got foddered

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By lordxandre

@eazy2002: Bro @lordxandre stop arguing these 10,000 rasenshuriken, in naruto the last naruto got all his chakra extracted and all it did was blow a hole in the moon. The moon as whole does not have the same surface area as a continent, meaning he doesnt have the potential to do that

Lordxandre naruto never split the moon with his punch stop believing people who post unreliable scans. Narutos physicals dont even come close to luffys.

Yea, i know but, naruto one punch man attack moon lvl =/= water tbrs multi-city attack(which is the only way that naruto can attack akainu). But i wouldnt downplay naruto that much i mean he did able to stop a guy laser that could split the moon.

Right now im in school, brb.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By eazy2002

@epichotflame:bro ur haven't made any reasonable points. Plsss answer the following

*How is naruto affecting a logia

*How is naruto going to automatically what a devil fruit user is and hypothetically if he did how is he supposed to affect akainu u can instantly vape ice which is 80degress colder than water.

*Naruto has no heat feat to show he can survive akainus magma(which can vape steal) when naruto needed his ass saved from regular lava(and he still has no heat durability feats)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Akainu tanked an attack from whitebeard capable of destroying 2frozen tsunamis the size of a large island(by dwarfing marineford). He took this attack to the rib and even after that still chased and attacked luffy and jinbei, defeated all of whitebeards commanders plus a warlord

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By eazy2002
@lordxandre said:

@eazy2002: Bro @lordxandre stop arguing these 10,000 rasenshuriken, in naruto the last naruto got all his chakra extracted and all it did was blow a hole in the moon. The moon as whole does not have the same surface area as a continent, meaning he doesnt have the potential to do that

Lordxandre naruto never split the moon with his punch stop believing people who post unreliable scans. Narutos physicals dont even come close to luffys.

Yea, i know but, naruto one punch man attack moon lvl =/= water tbrs multi-city attack(which is the only way that naruto can attack akainu). But i wouldnt downplay naruto that much i mean he did able to stop a guy laser that could split the moon.

Picture this if u had a giant lead rod which cut through the moon would destroying it(not even the whole thing) give u moon level physicals? No.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By lordxandre

@eazy2002 said:
@lordxandre said:

Picture this if u had a giant lead rod which cut through the moon would destroying it(not even the whole thing) give u moon level physicals? No.

Okay, you do make a point. The cutting moon shit wasnt moon lvl physically. When i think about Moon/Planet lvl. I think about people who are capable of destroying a Moon/Planets are in that lvl. I think Toneri could destroy a moon if he use that attack like 4-5 times and turn it to pieces. But yea, the moon splitter attack isnt a Moon lvl sure.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame:

''has he detached his lava before, anyways, naruto still spams magnet style rasengan from all angles, he aint escaping

naruto can hold 9 at the same time''

''fodder shinobis has never broken out, i still need feats for akainu breaking out, its like comparing akainu to orochimaru who has shown soul steal resistance and akainu has shown no feats like that, its common sense''

Yes he can detach his lava, that should be pretty obvios.

No Caption Provided

Atleast show Orochimaru could resist soul steal, or else idk what exactly you talking about.

No Caption Provided

Hiruzen couldn't seal Orochimaru cuz he doesnt have the STRENGTH to do so. He was exhausted after sealing/fighting first and second hokage. Orochimaru who barely didnt do anything in the fight, and Hiruzen who was tired and stabbed tried to seal him, but he only manage take all his Jutsu. This shows no proof of soul stealing resistance, hiruzen was just too weak to seal him. Instead this only shows that RAW POWER can overcome sealing jutsu if you have the strenght to do so.

''yh actually realised it was the same 9 tbrs from both the normal one and the super one, only tbrs i would say thats country lvl is sixpaths tbrs cuz even miles up in the sky, the explosion still reached the ground and made a vaped crater plus it was felt country away and affected the atmosphere...and how can we assume the hakis arent equal? cuz none of them has shown impressive tanking feats, maybe advanced haki has shown island lvl durability but not anything above''

Try to compare Kaguya size and that explosion size. skip to 1:10

Loading Video...

''lol obito was said he was going to destroy the world, ofc he cant do it instantly, unless teen naruto would be multi planetary, same thing for wb and also knowing each other doesnt matter, what matters if he is very in depths about his devil fruit which he aint''

where? His project was to create Infinite tsukoyomi, Not to destroy the earth lmao.

lo k then explain why brook and one other guy was able to finish of their speech before kizaru in his beam of light form could hit and another one where a guy was running away from kizaru and the guy could turn and say "what?"? light speed my ass

You need to show pic of this. If you mean when Kizaru was about to kill Zoro, this should be obvious that he havent fired his beam yet. Also the guy was running away is just a stretch arguement, the animator was trying to make a badass scene, but in the manga it happend instantly

No Caption Provided

I can debunked that Naruto inst lightspeed

When you said that kaguya blitz naruto and sasuke in start of their battle, Naruto was just curios who it is.

Also remember this. Skip to 20:22

Loading Video...

Naruto couldnt even reacted to this. When Kaguya tried to seperate them, how is this light speed reaction and the worst thing is Naruto that you say light speed couldnt fucking save sasuke with his speed.

Also why didnt Naruto save sakura at 32:29 if he was light speed he could easily save sakura but no. And dont say that thing that chase sakura is light speed, sakura was able to run from it decently but will still get caught if it werent for kakashi.

its STATED in databook, many times that boros can wipe earth, his attack can destroy a stars, etc, nice try tho

It is also STATED that Whitebeard could destroy the planet. YOU SEE, you making contradicting points.

So you accept the fact that Boros is star lvl cuz it is stated

But you dont accept the fact that Whitebeard is Planet lvl cuz its just stated and dont have feats. LMAO

''he cant spam headbutts and headbutts isnt likely spammable unless he has shown to spam it, also slicing the moon round into two floating satellites>>>>splitting a continent in half''

Omg, i know for the fact slicing a moon>>>>splitting a continent. Also ''isnt likely spammable'' then naruto at best can just use 9 tailed beast bomb water/magnet shuriken.

Akainu with Ryousei Kazan can spams it

No Caption Provided

Ryousei Kazan>>>>>>>Don Chinjao splitting continent.

Considering the fact

Whitebeard(strongestman)>Akainu(Could battle Whitebeard)>Sai(who could SHATTER continent)>DonChinjao(can split a continent)

first off, he broke his drill head without haki, definitely aint continental for sai, since his drill head needed haki to even split the continent (not even complete shatter as u assuming), sai broke it without haki and shatter continents wouldnt mean the whole thing in this case, it would mean shattering it in half

No Caption Provided

No haki LMAO LMAO, No OfFenCE dude, but you are idiot(Look thats you, who is being passive agressive) also search up Shatter or i could just copy paste it here.

Shatter definition: break or cause to break suddenly and violently into pieces.

''u could clearly see hit marks on his left shoulder, he barely dodged it''

No Caption Provided

OMG, USE COMMON SENSE MY GUY. He is clearly reforming himself back after he changed his form to avoid those attacks smh do i rly need to explain this, this shit is so obvios.

Ok now IN SUMMARY

Sai who could SHATTER ice continent is weaker than Akainu. That means Akainu is continent++ lvl. Which means akainu ryousei kazan continent++ lvl haki>>>> 9 water tbrs multi-city buster

Akainu continental++++ lvl haki>>>> 9 magnet tbrs multi-city buster

Naruto is not light speed.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy the Hokage eeks by in Round 1...(mainly due to his Kurama-based regen and versatility), and then in Round 2 it gets ugly, even without clones. Kurama avatar+Bijuudama+Elemental Rasenshuriken barrage FTW.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

finally, someone reasonable to argue with unlike that continental haki guy lol

Bro @lordxandre stop arguing these 10,000 rasenshuriken, in naruto the last naruto got all his chakra extracted and all it did was blow a hole in the moon. The moon as whole does not have the same surface area as a continent, meaning he doesnt have the potential to do that

lol k, proof, that was his entire chakra including ninetails and small portions of all the other tailead beast chakra was removed? u do know naruto dies immediately with no healing recovery if kurama's entire chakra is taken out right? momo took longer time to absorb naruto but short time to absorb killer bee's...kid naruto had 50% of kurama's chakra sealed meaning he was using his chakra alone (not including tailed beast chakra) is enough to casually make 5k clones with no freaking exhaustion, current naruto has his chakra (5k clones)+100% kurama's chakra (5k clones)+ small portions of all the 8 other tailed beasts chakra (like 4/5k clones)=14k clones worth of casual making, there is no way naruto wouldnt have enough chakra to make 10k clones and use attacks with them, when he and his clones was wasting tons of chakra while fighting during the war

Also about the water argument akainu heat was so potent it instantly vaped a towned sized iceburg

he vaped the iceberg with a fist as large as it, i would like to see him vape a country mass worth of water enough to obliterate meteorites with the same town sized fist

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ice Is 80 degrees colder than water at room temp meaning any water attacks would be useless

yes but the thing is, water tbrs isnt normal water either (water style techniques are mostly dense, i cant imagine suigestu's casually water slash being able to slice steel blade like cheese) cuz i cant imagine normal water shredding meteorites as large as this, thats just 1 meteorite trynna form,

No Caption Provided

this is the size of 1 meteorite trynna form as well (u could see sasuke's PS in the distance next to a smaller meteorite in the distance, u can check the anime as well if u dont believe me)

No Caption Provided

Also akainu magma was so hot it vaped steel without direct contact

nice, has he vaped something strong enough to obliterate meteorites?

No Caption Provided

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
No Caption Provided

This feat was easily continental. He froze the distance between 2 islands

i know bro...but that mizzoking guy is a pure wanker...

No Caption Provided

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By lordxandre

''yes but the thing is, water tbrs isnt normal water either (water style techniques are mostly dense, i cant imagine suigestu's casually water slash being able to slice steel blade like cheese) cuz i cant imagine normal water shredding meteorites as large as this, thats just 1 meteorite trynna form,''

Water in naruto is just normal water lmao. Have you ever heard of PSI lmao, in real life we could cut iron anvil with waterjet that have 60000 psi lmao. Skip to 2:09

Loading Video...

That is techinically how people in naruto can cut steel with water, but instead of using technology, they use chakra. They use chakra to make water flow fast enough that it can cut through steel.

So yea akainu vapes it easily. Naruto water is not special.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@eazy2002 said:

As a bonus there observation haki is so good they sensed whitebeards ship which was underwater from inside marine Ford

cool, we talking bout the speed at how fast they react tho..naruto doesnt have precog but he can sense attacks coming at him without seeing them via sm and spsm

No Caption Provided

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:

cool, we talking bout the speed at how fast they react tho..naruto doesnt have precog but he can sense attacks coming at him without seeing them via sm and spsm

No Caption Provided

This was just bonus(you tok it too litteraly), also in this page it proves Akainu have observation haki.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:bro ur haven't made any reasonable points. Plsss answer the following

sure, my guy

*How is naruto affecting a logia

magnet style or water style tbrs barrage

*How is naruto going to automatically what a devil fruit user is and hypothetically if he did how is he supposed to affect akainu u can instantly vape ice which is 80degress colder than water.

k bruh, dont know y u using real life logic to this, cuz in naruto water>>>>>>>>>>steel, meteorites, etc and i havent seen akainu vaping things that can bust meteorites and slice steel like cake

*Naruto has no heat feat to show he can survive akainus magma(which can vape steal) when naruto needed his ass saved from regular lava(and he still has no heat durability feats)

fair enough but naruto's kurama mode=gyuuki tailed beast mode and gyuuki bathed in lava with no pain and continued fighting with no problem, also tailed beast's chakra defence>>>>tailed beast's body

No Caption Provided

*Akainu tanked an attack from whitebeard capable of destroying 2frozen tsunamis the size of a large island(by dwarfing marineford). He took this attack to the rib and even after that still chased and attacked luffy and jinbei, defeated all of whitebeards commanders plus a warlord

that's impressive, so akainu has 2 islands (multi cities) lvl durability, has he shown anything above to tank 1,000 tbrs (9 tbrs was enough to obliterate 2-3 cities sized meteorite from some land mass off a small country)

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame:

''k bruh, dont know y u using real life logic to this, cuz in naruto water>>>>>>>>>>steel, meteorites, etc and i havent seen akainu vaping things that can bust meteorites and slice steel like cake''

Yep totally ignoring my post

@lordxandre said:

''yes but the thing is, water tbrs isnt normal water either (water style techniques are mostly dense, i cant imagine suigestu's casually water slash being able to slice steel blade like cheese) cuz i cant imagine normal water shredding meteorites as large as this, thats just 1 meteorite trynna form,''

Water in naruto is just normal water lmao. Have you ever heard of PSI lmao, in real life we could cut iron anvil with waterjet that have 60000 psi lmao. Skip to 2:09

Loading Video...

That is techinically how people in naruto can cut steel with water, but instead of using technology, they use chakra. They use chakra to make water flow fast enough that it can cut through steel.

that's impressive, so akainu has 2 islands (multi cities) lvl durability, has he shown anything above to tank 1,000 tbrs (9 tbrs was enough to obliterate 2-3 cities sized meteorite from some land mass off a small country)

Since you keep bragging about FEATS, show me feats that Naruto able to use 1,000 water/magnet tbrs.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Yes he can detach his lava, that should be pretty obvios.

can i see him detaching it in a tough situation, not attacks

No Caption Provided

Atleast show Orochimaru could resist soul steal, or else idk what exactly you talking about.

he did, do u even know what reaper death seal is, it summons the grim reaper and pulls out the soul from both the user and the victim's body, orochimaru stopped that from happening thats why u still see him with his soul still there

No Caption Provided

Hiruzen couldn't seal Orochimaru cuz he doesnt have the STRENGTH to do so. He was exhausted after sealing/fighting first and second hokage. Orochimaru who barely didnt do anything in the fight, and Hiruzen who was tired and stabbed tried to seal him, but he only manage take all his Jutsu. This shows no proof of soul stealing resistance, hiruzen was just too weak to seal him. Instead this only shows that RAW POWER can overcome sealing jutsu if you have the strenght to do so.

it wasnt even hiruzen who was pulling his soul, it was the reaper, stop trynna disprove something u dont know

Try to compare Kaguya size and that explosion size. skip to 1:10

obviously it has the same AP (not DC) as the ones that busted madara's meteorite

Loading Video...

exactly my point, him saying he can destroy the world, doesnt mean he can

You need to show pic of this.

ur a onepiece fanboy, u should know ur fights, just go and watch kizaru vs x drake and some other guys and kizaru vs rieghley on youtube and see how slow kizaru is

If you mean when Kizaru was about to kill Zoro, this should be obvious that he havent fired his beam yet. Also the guy was running away is just a stretch arguement, the animator was trying to make a badass scene, but in the manga it happend instantly

the scan below isnt what im talking bout, just go to youtube and type "onepiece kizaru lightspeed" then u see those fights i told u to look for

I can debunked that Naruto inst lightspeed

sure

When you said that kaguya blitz naruto and sasuke in start of their battle, Naruto was just curios who it is.

Also remember this. Skip to 20:22

this wasnt even the scene i was talking bout but imma just disprove this as well, naruto had spsm on (advanced sm) and naruto can sense attacks coming without seeing them due to environmental like sensing via sm and spsm and same kaguya did it without naruto realising

Loading Video...

Naruto couldnt even reacted to this. When Kaguya tried to seperate them, how is this light speed reaction and the worst thing is Naruto that you say light speed couldnt fucking save sasuke with his speed.

thats cuz kaguya was too fast for naruto's LS reactions

Also why didnt Naruto save sakura at 32:29 if he was light speed he could easily save sakura but no. And dont say that thing that chase sakura is light speed, sakura was able to run from it decently but will still get caught if it werent for kakashi.

he couldnt save sakura cuz he was busy with kaguya (who is ftl) and told sasuke to save her instead but then dms kakashi swooped in already just before sasuke was bout going to her

It is also STATED that Whitebeard could destroy the planet. YOU SEE, you making contradicting points.

So you accept the fact that Boros is star lvl cuz it is stated

But you dont accept the fact that Whitebeard is Planet lvl cuz its just stated and dont have feats. LMAO

statements with no preparatory actions towards it to show they can actually do it is useless for e.g obito's and wb's...statements with preparatory actions towards it to show they can actually do it/scales to ppl planetary to doing such things e.g toneri, kaguya, cell, kinshiki etc...boros was a casually galactic conqueror who goes around conquering planets, someone way below planetary cant do such thing

Omg, i know for the fact slicing a moon>>>>splitting a continent. Also ''isnt likely spammable'' then naruto at best can just use 9 tailed beast bomb water/magnet shuriken.

he has shown using only normal sized rasengan and clones to destroy sky land's flying fortress, when he and his clones spread out to help 5 countries fighting and was wasting tons of chakra while fighting during the war, i think its no problem for naruto to spam 1k-10k of those especially when he has done the same thing but with rasengan...headbutting to crack continents isnt casual, especially when he needed haki for it...kid naruto had 50% of kurama's chakra sealed meaning he was using his chakra alone (not including tailed beast chakra) is enough to casually make 5k clones with no freaking exhaustion, current naruto has his chakra (5k clones)+100% kurama's chakra (5k clones)+ small portions of all the 8 other tailed beasts chakra (like 4/5k clones)=14k clones worth of casual making,

Akainu with Ryousei Kazan can spams it

cool, it looks dodgeable asf, tho

No Caption Provided

Ryousei Kazan>>>>>>>Don Chinjao splitting continent.

Considering the fact

Whitebeard(strongestman)>Akainu(Could battle Whitebeard)>Sai(who could SHATTER continent)>DonChinjao(can split a continent)

k then so by ur logic, naruto's rasengan is continental cuz naruto>>toneri? lmao, when i say u have bad scaling, i really mean u have really bad scaling

No Caption Provided

No haki LMAO LMAO, No OfFenCE dude, but you are idiot(Look thats you, who is being passive agressive) also search up Shatter or i could just copy paste it here.

y is this guy so dumb? how im i supposed to know? ur supposed to prove to me not say shit like this

Shatter definition: break or cause to break suddenly and violently into pieces.

but chinjao never shattered any continent, ur point is vague...breaking or cause to break into pieces can literally mean shattering the continent into half cuz chinjao never shattered any continent

No Caption Provided

OMG, USE COMMON SENSE MY GUY. He is clearly reforming himself back after he changed his form to avoid those attacks smh do i rly need to explain this, this shit is so obvios.

reforming himself from the same attacks he barely dodged or was he injured before this?

Ok now IN SUMMARY

Sai who could SHATTER ice continent is weaker than Akainu. That means Akainu is continent++ lvl. Which means akainu ryousei kazan continent++ lvl haki>>>> 9 water tbrs multi-city buster

*yawn* arguing with lack of feats is bad for ya

Akainu continental++++ lvl haki>>>> 9 magnet tbrs multi-city buster

Naruto is not light speed.

already disproved ur LS thing....same thing for naruto not saving sakura (which i have explained) is the same thing for kizaru not dodging a sound speed attack or finishing off opponents before they even say a word while ur in the motion of attacking, we either agree or disagree for both scenarios

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Yep totally ignoring my post

how?

@lordxandre said:

Loading Video...

Since you keep bragging about FEATS, show me feats that Naruto able to use 1,000 water/magnet tbrs.

its really obvious, kid naruto was doing rasengan plus multi shadow clone (which is 1k+ and up) combo, naruto has definitely used attacks with more than 9 clones

here we see only naruto and clones made this casually with only his chakra (no kurama's)...oh yh he can add magnet style to this and smash akainu, since he has added different styles to rasengan and rasen shuriken

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided