EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre said:

@epichotflame: Well it doesnt matter how fast Naruto is. He can’t beat Akainu without haki. Unless he have water style, genjutsu or sealing jutsu.

naruto does have water style and can make water style rasen shurikens, he still have all the properties of the tailed beasts (in boruto he used lava RS) and has all elements due to yin-yang...so yh water style RS, magnet style rasengan (aka sealing rasengan), tso would be very effective

Also it depends, if Naruto goes and rush Akainu. Then Naruto will be toasted,

naruto in just bm held amaterasu in his hand with no problem, same amaterasu damaged and made gyuuki scream, same gyuuki felt no pain when he was bathe in lava, so yes, i dont think lava is doing anything to spsm naruto

and plus observation haki can react to light speed. But it isnt comfiremd that Akainu have observation haki, but as a admiral i bet he should know it.

we cant assume it, bruh

But without that. Akainu still wins if its to death. Like akainu just have to wait to get naruto close, cuz no attacks from naruto will work anyway.

already disproved

Akainu could go 10 days fighting aokiji. But idk about naruto. It tok naruto vs sasuke only for like 12-24 hours?.

3 days IIRC, it doesnt really matters how long cuz the fight passing an hour with naruto's abilities and more speed and durability

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should be faster, but on the other hand he has no way to harm Akainu. Depends on who has the better stamina. Akainu and Aokiji fight for 10 days, how long can Naruto fight?

naruto does have water style and can make water style rasen shurikens, he still have all the properties of the tailed beasts (in boruto he used lava RS) and has all elements due to yin-yang...so yh water style RS, magnet style rasengan (aka sealing rasengan), tso would be very effective

Avatar image for deactivated-616c01cce8daa
deactivated-616c01cce8daa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Magnet rasengan isnt a sealing jutsu. It’s just immobilises them. Never was it stated that it was sealing jutsu. Also you need to put haki in it to hit or else will never immobilises akainu. And amaturasu is just flames that doesnt goes out. Was it stated that it was hotter than lava and fire? Lava is hotter, and you forgetting that akainu has incredible strenght plus haki.

My point still stands. Akainu is untouchable.

Unless.

Name water styles that naruto can. Cuz i remember Naruto needs yamato to use water style rasenshuriken.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre said:

@epichotflame: Magnet rasengan isnt a sealing jutsu. It’s just immobilises them. Never was it stated that it was sealing jutsu.

fair enough, then akainu gets immobilised and sealed with one of the sealing tags

And amaturasu is just flames that doesnt goes out. Was it stated that it was hotter than lava and fire?

did u just ignore this "naruto in just bm held amaterasu in his hand with no problem, same amaterasu damaged and made gyuuki scream, same gyuuki felt no pain when he was bathe in lava, so yes, i dont think lava is doing anything to spsm naruto"

Lava is hotter, and you forgetting that akainu has incredible strenght plus haki.

yup he definitely ignored it...also, bout strength, bsm naruto broke toneri's tcm with 1 charged punch, tcm>>>>>>>1 tailed chakra cloak on fodders that tanked a small city buster with 0 dmg, making naruto breaking multi cities defence with country lvl strength, spsm charge punch would one shot akainu if not for intangibility of his

Name water styles that naruto can.

this is pretty obvious that anyone with yin yang can use all elements and naruto has the properties of a tailed beat and 1 of the tailed beast uses water style

naruto in boruto used water style when sparing with boruto, naruto usesd water style RS in his super tbrs consisting of all the various properties of the 9 tailed beats combined with his RS (water style RS was part of it), naruto hasnt lost the properties from all the tailed beasts cus in the boruto manga, adult naruto used lava RS

this version of naruto smacks akainu with ease, bm naruto would be a better match up

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By VarricPatermann

@epichotflame said:
@varricpatermann said:

Naruto should be faster, but on the other hand he has no way to harm Akainu. Depends on who has the better stamina. Akainu and Aokiji fight for 10 days, how long can Naruto fight?

naruto does have water style and can make water style rasen shurikens

Based on what for feats? I mean, when he can sink a whole are in water like Kisame, then he would make Akainu weak, but with Rasen Shuriken? How should that hit Akainu, when it just fly through him?

he still have all the properties of the tailed beasts (in boruto he used lava RS) and has all elements due to yin-yang...so yh water style RS, magnet style rasengan (aka sealing rasengan), tso would be very effective

Lava isn´t realy useful against someone who is lava. TSO = True Seeking Orbs? This version has those Orbs? o.O

Also based on the rules:

Admirals are bloodlusted

Admirals have perfect teamwork and full knowledge on Naruto

Naruto can't use clones

Don´t know who would win in round 1, but round 2 is a mismatch in favour of the admirals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: you ignored about that Naruto needs to put haki on magnet realese rasengan to touch akainu. Thats why he wont get immobolized

And i can agree Naruto is stronger. Akainu is still strong enough tho. Akainu stopped and takes whitebeard attacks and still survive. Whitebeard who could destroy the earth.

However, Oodama water style rasen shurikens wont be enough. Akainu have high durability plus lava makes water disapear. Akainu could punch a giant mountain size salt ice rock and make it disapeared entirely.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Going with Naruto, when he can use TSB. If not, then going with Akainu with high diff.

Round 2: Team annihilates

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:
@varricpatermann said:

Based on what for feats? I mean, when he can sink a whole are in water like Kisame, then he would make Akainu weak, but with Rasen Shuriken? How should that hit Akainu, when it just fly through him?

akainu is definitely not made of air or light, lmao....water style RS would definitely hit and do damage

Lava isn´t realy useful against someone who is lava. TSO = True Seeking Orbs? This version has those Orbs? o.O

omfg *facepalm* (can this guy read and comprehend sentences?)... i never referred to naruto using lava RS, i said naruto can use water RS on akainu and yes the version has those orbs but the authors hasnt bothered to make him use it, in the war arc, naruto's tso wasnt at his back after his tbrs attack then later when he needed it, it appeared, so the assumption ur making he cant use it cuz u dont see it floating at his back is faulty and vague unless u have proof of where and when it was stated...i can show u proof of naruto not having the orbs at his back at all and later re appearing them during war arc (thanx to @animefreak1)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Oodama rasenshuriken wont do damage. Akainu melts a mountain made-salt ice water rock with a punch.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Probably Naruto

R2: Team stomps

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: you ignored about that Naruto needs to put haki on magnet realese rasengan to touch akainu. Thats why he wont get immobolized

lava is touchable, akainu is not made off light or air, simple physics knowledge, my guy

And i can agree Naruto is stronger. Akainu is still strong enough tho. Akainu stopped and takes whitebeard attacks and still survive. Whitebeard who could destroy the earth.

lmao!! i aint goin to go further with this bit since u already think this but to keep it short, wb's country lvl quake has shown less DC than weaker tbb

However, Oodama water style rasen shurikens wont be enough. Akainu have high durability plus lava makes water disapear.

RS cuts from a cellular lvl, water style RS would water slice him from a cellular lvl, last time i remembered, akainu's cell isnt as durable as his body plus what high lvl durability does he even have? cuz naruto's normal tbrs is multi cities buster (busted madara's frost country's land mass raised as meteorites), super tbrs which naruto used on kaguya is country lvl (super tbrs>>>normal tbrs), naruto can make 9 of those tbrs with only water properties of 1 tailed beast (instead of all the 9 properties) and throw it at akainu, gg mate

Akainu could punch a giant mountain size salt ice rock and make it disapeared entirely.

cool i would like to see him punch water with country lvl DC and cellular cutting AP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Nigga do you have brain dmg. Logias cant be touch no matter what unless they have haki. Well to be precise, you CAN touch Akainu with rasengan, But it wont hurt him or immobilized him cuz he dont have Haki. The magnet rasengan will disapear with no dmg at akainu and then Naruto arm will be surrounded by lava.

It litteraly stated that WB is planet level smh, search it up.

Since you talking about physics. Akainu punch and make a Giant ass ice rock disapear which is bigger than water shuriken oodama.

He punched a Solid ICE to Liquid and to gas.

The water that inside of Water rasenshuriken would immidietly turn to gass when its near akainu and wont even touch akainu.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre said:

@epichotflame: Nigga do you have brain dmg. Logias cant be touch no matter what unless they have haki. Well to be precise, you CAN touch Akainu with rasengan,

exactly and i didnt see any need for the insult u made

But it wont hurt him or immobilized him cuz he dont have Haki.

if the rasengan can touch him (cuz he isnt air) he gets immobilised,

The magnet rasengan will disapear with no dmg at akainu and then Naruto arm will be surrounded by lava.

lava is touchable, stop acting ignorant, the only thing is that naruto cant damage him physically or with disadvantageous elements like lava

It litteraly stated that WB is planet level smh, search it up.

statements with no preparatory actions towards it or no scaling for him above/to planetary characters and his COUNTRY lvl earthquake couldnt sink 1 city? how sad it aint relevant

Since we you talking about physics. Akainu punch and make a Giant ass ice rock disapear which is bigger than water shuriken oodama.

he destroyed a mountain sized ice thats no where near to no selling a country lvl water attack with cellular cutting AP

He punched a Solid ICE to Liquid and to gas.

cool

The water that inside of Water rasenshuriken would immidietly turn to gass when its near akainu and wont even touch akainu.

has he done that to a country lvl water attack with cellular cutting AP??? i guess not...and do u know what happens when water is poured on lava? i think u do

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By VarricPatermann

@epichotflame said:
@varricpatermann said:
@epichotflame said:
@varricpatermann said:

akainu is definitely not made of air or light, lmao....water style RS would definitely hit and do damage

Any feat the RS can affect lava or that it affect somehow elements? Because lava is lava. How do you wan´t to destroy it? I could understand if we are using Jinton for example, because that is superior to the element, but an ability that destroy only cells like Rasenshuriken? Do you remember when Kakuzu his cells are getting destroyed?

omfg *facepalm* (can this guy read and comprehend sentences?)... i never referred to naruto using lava RS, i said naruto can use water RS on akainu

That´s fine but isn´t enough to harm him that way.

and yes the version has those orbs but the authors hasnt bothered to make him use it, in the war arc, naruto's tso wasnt at his back after his tbrs attack then later when he needed it, it appeared, so the assumption ur making he cant use it cuz u dont see it floating at his back is faulty and vague unless u have proof of where and when it was stated...i can show u proof of naruto not having the orbs at his back at all and later re appearing them during war arc (thanx to @animefreak1)

Ok, as long you have the proof that that THIS version can use the orbs, then i would agree.

Also a water RS should do what? The logia doesn´t drown from that, which make the water-advantage irrelevant for the devil fruit. By that logic, rain or a bath would be a problem for them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Wdym with water country attack lvl?? It still water, and that wont change the fact that water wont turn to gas. And from the size of it. It isnt much water in it compared to the mountain ice.

Also magnet rasengan cant immobolized Akainu without haki. Simple.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eba425f5509f
deactivated-5eba425f5509f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Don't ever @me again you mere troll. None of Naruto's attacks are ever getting past Armament Haki and Akainu's heat potency or Ao Kiji's freezing are too much for the verse let alone this fodder. Know your place and stop spamming this thread with absolute fanfiction.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any feat the RS can affect lava or that it affect somehow elements? Because lava is lava. How do you wan´t to destroy it? I could understand if we are using Jinton for example, because that is superior to the element, but an ability that destroy only cells like Rasenshuriken?

i never said he would use lava, in the first place.....water style RS can affect lava cuz its the opposing element, duuh and naruto's normal tbrs is multi cities buster (busted madara's frost country's land mass raised as meteorites), super tbrs which naruto used on kaguya is country lvl (super tbrs>>>normal tbrs), naruto can make 9 of those tbrs with only water properties of 1 tailed beast (instead of all the 9 properties) and throw it at akainu, gg mate

Ok, as long you have the proof that that THIS vision can use the orbs, then i agree

below we see naruto using all his tso to add to his tbrs (we can clearly see all tso has been used cuz no presence of tso behind him), this scene was naruto vs madara's multi cities meteorites

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then later we see naruto vs kaguya, got back him tso, so no naruto still has his tso but the writers hasnt decided for naruto to use it unless YOU can show me proof of naruto ever being stated to loose it when he hasnt lost spsm

No Caption Provided

Also a water RS should do what? The logia doesn´t drown from that, which make the water-advantage irrelevant for the devil fruit. By that logic, rain or a bath would be a problem for them.

nah, i mean the country lvl super water only tbrs with cellular cutting AP and i think u know what happens when water is poured on top lava, it solidifies and in this case, a country sized quantity of water is being used on akainu

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre said:

@epichotflame: Wdym with water country attack lvl?? It still water, and that wont change the fact that water wont turn to gas.

so can u show me akainu vaping that much water? and what suggests he wouldnt get solidified with that much water that akainu has never faced before

And from the size of it. It isnt much water in it compared to the mountain ice.

country lvl explosion of water tbrs>>>>mountain lvl ice lmao

Also magnet rasengan cant immobolized Akainu without haki. Simple

if it can touch akainu (which it can cuz akainu isnt air), it can immobilise him plus haki cant even immobilise lol nor can akainu resist immobilisation unless u can prove lava is absolutely untouchable like air, ill wait

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By EpicHotFlame
@mizzoking said:

@epichotflame: Don't ever @me again you mere troll. None of Naruto's attacks are ever getting past Armament Haki and Akainu's heat potency or Ao Kiji's freezing are too much for the verse let alone this fodder. Know your place and stop spamming this thread with absolute fanfiction.

lol u @ me when u proved no evidence of haki tanking a city/island+ or a country lvl attack? cool

and i told u narutoverse has counters to freezing via covering their body with chakra

naruto can easily no sell akainu's lava when he casually held amaterasu in bm, same amterasu damaged gyuuki and made him scream, same gyuuki bathe in lava without feeling pain at all, that was bm naruto, spsm>>>bsm>>>bm

akainu isnt even close to naruto's speed

ur an ignorant troll who tagged me without disproving anything i said, smh how sad, poor fanboy

lordxandre2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By lordxandre2

@epichotflame: So you telling me that Oodama rasen shuriken has more water than Mountain Ice. Lmao. And since when actaully was it stated it was country level. In the Kaguya vs Sasuke and Naruto. It didnt it even made water explosion. The explosion itself wasnt that big.

Akainu vapes that ball of water ez.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Feats for Naruto surviving permanent weather change freezing and heat level ? Two of those Kaguya dimensions can be created by Ao Kiji and Akainu from passive heat/cold alone. You are a clown. Naruto faster than Akainu ? Country level Rasengan ? Shut the hell up you mere troll. Naruto has no way of harming Akainu's intangibility/phasing alone let alone Armament Haki which no one in the verse can ever even tickle. Hell they can't even merely tickle in fanficiton a couple of non Haki'd up Doffy strings or mere CP9 tekkai let alone Pacifista material which completely dwarfs the verse, let alone base Armament Haki ( sike)which is hundreds of times more durable than any of that especially the level Akainu ( offensive/defensive force barrier, durability negating psychic attack) has it's pretty much invincible to this fodder none of his attacks can even tickle any OP character. Sea of Magma was going to kill Naruto and Sasuke and was used by the top tier to beat them so did freezing which they weren't insta flash frozen to the bone/blood/heart the only reason why they survived that fodder cold/ice. Naruto needed full powering up to get out that ice. Ao Kiji's non Haki'd up Ice alone is several times stronger than steel to the point where a casual steel cutter can't even get past one ice sword, Akainu vaped an entire mountain of that concentrated ice instantly, hell his fire is still burning the sea. His magma is stronger than fire that can negate laser beam showers. Akainu's gets a magma fist into Kurama and one shots. He one shots even without Magu Magu. Any of the Admirals solo the verse. Stop blabbering trash and @'ing people with fanfiction.

lordxandre2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By lordxandre2

@epichotflame: Magnet rasengan cant immobilized Akainu. By rewatching Madara getting Magnet rasengan. Madara gets surrounded by markings. Which means they are magnet that makes him immbolized. Akainu could easily melt those markings off its body. Since his body made of lava anyway.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre2 said:

@epichotflame: So you telling me that Oodama rasen shuriken has more water than Mountain Ice.

yes it does cuz its more and more is more than less

Lmao. And since when actaully was it stated it was country level.

common sense, my guy, if normal tbrs can bust multi cities sized meteorites, super tbrs (with water properties only)>>normal tbrs and by common sense, yes its country lvl cuz naruto can literally spam thousands of those simultaneously with clones

In the Kaguya vs Sasuke and Naruto. It didnt it even made water explosion. The explosion itself wasnt that big.

cool, ever heard of AP?

Akainu vapes that ball of water ez.

still no showing of akainu tanking that lvl of water attack? cool...also, naruto immobilises him with magnet style rasengan or RS, gg

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By VarricPatermann

Sorry, didn´t saw it. You forget to tag me.

@epichotflame said:

i never said he would use lava, in the first place.....water style RS can affect lava cuz its the opposing element, duuh and naruto's normal tbrs is multi cities buster (busted madara's frost country's land mass raised as meteorites), super tbrs which naruto used on kaguya is country lvl (super tbrs>>>normal tbrs), naruto can make 9 of those tbrs with only water properties of 1 tailed beast (instead of all the 9 properties) and throw it at akainu, gg mate

Ah, ok. You mean, because Water should affect lava, right? The problem is that you need more then a bit water to affect Akainu, who can create large masses of magma. Depended on the temperatures, a small quantity of water would just vaporize. I mean we talk about a guy who could melt iron or steel without direct touching. You need a huge quantity of water to affect Akainu. Also water wouldn´t stop Akainu his abilities. That argument could count against Crocodile, but against Akainu?

Also let it destroy cities, what has that to do with the effect on Akainu? Destroying City doesn´t mean it can create a city sized volumen of water. The effect is more based on the Rasenshuriken itself and those elements gives the ability an extra effect.

below we see naruto using all his tso to add to his tbrs (we can clearly see all tso has been used cuz no presence of tso behind him), this scene was naruto vs madara's multi cities meteorites

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then later we see naruto vs kaguya, got back him tso, so no naruto still has his tso but the writers hasnt decided for naruto to use it unless YOU can show me proof of naruto ever being stated to loose it when he hasnt lost spsm

I asked for feats for this version, not for the War Arc Naruto. You can only use the feats that he has shown, unless the rules say otherwise.

No Caption Provided

nah, i mean the country lvl super water only tbrs with cellular cutting AP and i think u know what happens when water is poured on top lava, it solidifies and in this case, a country sized quantity of water is being used on akainu

Since when the water itself is country level? It doesn´t even have the mass. Also afaik Naruto has trouble in the lava dimension from Kaguya. When his Water Rasengan can affect bigger masses of lava, then why he don´t use it? (I know we could say it was plot or something, but at this point it isn´t enough to bring up an argument)

I don´t have a problem with Naruto wins, if he have TSB, or has shown water based abilities that can creates a large amount of water. Water alone doesn´t negate the advantage of an logia. You need to drown Akainu. Probably Kisame, or Tobirama here have far better chances, even with far lower stats then Naruto.

When Naruto can use TSB, then he wins. If not, then it depends on the stamina of both since Akainu can´t tag him because Naruto is too fast and Naruto can´t tag him because Akainu his Logia ability.

lordxandre2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By lordxandre2

@epichotflame: That water will get vapes anyway.

That Mountain Ice was made of Aokiji is stronger than steel. Was easily vaped by Akainu.

water tbrs is just water inside tbrs.

Water vapes faster than aokiji ice. If you dont know that.

Which is why it will just disapear at once, in akainu pressence. Country lvl Water tbrs is nothing,

And yes what is AP means.

Also, magnet rasengan gets melted by lava. Cuz when it rasegan hits it realese some sort of marking around a persons body which i assume magnets. Since akainu is lava made of lava, he will just melt it.

Which is why akainu wont get immobilized

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Feats for Naruto surviving permanent weather change freezing and heat level ?

yh sasuke purposely made itachi misuse amaterasu on the battle field cuz sasuke knows it would change the weather for sasuke to conduct lightning down during sasuke vs itachi fight (u can rewatch it if u dont believe me) and naruto in bm casually held amaterasu in his hands

Two of those Kaguya dimensions can be created by Ao Kiji and Akainu from passive heat/cold alone.

cool, till we see akainu and aokiji actually making a dimension sized ice area or lava area, then u cant quote what u just did now

You are a clown. Naruto faster than Akainu ?

yup, kaguya blitz naruto's LS reaction speed making kaguya ftl, same kaguya later got blitz and her arms chopped off before she could react by bloodlustsed teen naruto, making teen naruto ftl+...akainu isnt even relativistic, he cant even compare in speed

Country level Rasengan ?

never said country lvl rasengan, u prolly cant read? i said super tbrs (consisting of all the 9 bijuu's properties) is country lvl in AP>>>normal tbrs that obliterated madara's multi cities meteorites

Shut the hell up you mere troll.

watch ur language

Naruto has no way of harming Akainu's intangibility/phasing alone

ur right, naruto cant physically harm akainu but he can defeat him with other means like water style super tbrs (Tailed Beast Rasen Shuriken) which has country lvl AP and opposes lava element and magnet style rasengan which seals movements plus he is way faster and can spam those attacks casually with thousands and thousands of clones...same with akainu cant harm sixpath naruto with any elemental attack that has no senjutsu chakra, only h2h would be effective

let alone Armament Haki which no one in the verse can ever even tickle.

show me someone no selling a country lvl water tbrs, its only island attacks it cant tickle, anything above would destroy haki...saying haki is indestructible is ur headcannon and ur fanfiction cuz BOS luffy with haki on got injured when a fishman bite him, so u can stop ur bs headcannons

Hell they can't even merely tickle in fanficiton a couple of non Haki'd up Doffy strings or mere CP9 tekkai let alone Pacifista material which completely dwarfs the verse, let alone base Armament Haki ( sike)which is hundreds of times more durable than any of that especially the level Akainu ( offensive/defensive force barrier, durability negating psychic attack) has it's pretty much invincible to this fodder none of his attacks can even tickle any OP character.

can u show me haki surviving anything above island lvl?

Sea of Magma was going to kill Naruto and Sasuke and was used by the top tier to beat them so did freezing which they weren't insta flash frozen to the bone/blood/heart the only reason why they survived that fodder cold/ice.

hinata covered her body to prevent crystallisation which is deadlier than freezing cuz crystallisation crystallises u from the inside out and cant be reversed unlike freezing can be unfrozen, kakashi, naruto and sasuke did the same but against ice...amaterasu damaged and made gyuuki scream, same gyuuki that bathe in son goku's lava and felt no pain, naruto in bm casually held amaterasu in his hands...

Naruto needed full powering up to get out that ice.

he just used his boil release to increase his strength unlimitedly cuz his chakra reaches the boiling point, he can do the same for aokiji

Ao Kiji's non Haki'd up Ice alone is several times stronger than steel to the point where a casual steel cutter can't even get past one ice sword,

cool,

Akainu vaped an entire mountain of that concentrated ice instantly, hell his fire is still burning the sea. His magma is stronger than fire that can negate laser beam showers. Akainu's gets a magma fist into Kurama and one shots.

he vaped a mountain ice? cool can i see him vaping something above island lvl or multi cities lvl of water attack? akainu cant burn spiritual energy (kurama mode)

He one shots even without Magu Magu. Any of the Admirals solo the verse. Stop blabbering trash and @'ing people with fanfiction.

lol ur the one with fan fictions cuz juubito is enough to casually solo one piece, the truth is one piece isnt up to juubito's lvl yet

all naruto need to do is use magnet style rasengan touches his lava body and seals his movements or spams thousands of water only tbrs (multi cities busters) simultaneously with clones, its that simple, akianu doesnt have resistance or durability to survive anything above island lvl, so naruto one shots him with magnet style rasengan...naruto also has speed to his advantage cuz again, akainu is slow asf, naruto smacks this fodder and proceeds soloing the verse

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Magnet rasengan cant immobilized Akainu. By rewatching Madara getting Magnet rasengan. Madara gets surrounded by markings. Which means they are magnet that makes him immbolized. Akainu could easily melt those markings off its body. Since his body made of lava anyway.

where tf are u getting ur head cannon from? its like saying son goku can melt of markings of a seal which is stupid logic, those markings seals ur movements, its also like saying he can melt of tattoos off ur body, lmao and its like saying lava can melt magnetism....those markings seals ur movements, deal with it and stop bringing in ur headcannons...naruto one shots with magnet style rasengan

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Don’t waste your time with Mizzoking, he’s a troll.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can just fly or go into Kurama state at any time and be immune to their elemental attacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu blitzes and one shots the fodder to oblivion and proceeds to solo/vape the entire verse. TSB won't do absolutely nothing to a magma man of this level of heat potency that can literal fart metoeors out of his body and magma seas. TSB are merely lower tier fodder fire/laser beams with the great fodder of being physical that won't even tickle his Haki enough mere mosquito let alone not be completely vaped destroyed by his magma plus AP physicals. Bottom line is Naruto gets one shotted even with prep to take that shot. I won't even mention the fact that Akainu can just Haki wave him dead or bust his insides 5 different ways ( physicals, magma fist eruption, Advanced Haki, Advanced Haki 2, ) etc. I have been seeing this magnet nonsense and I like do you know what it would take to immobilize Akainu ? Even Fuji can't do that. Akainu solostomps the verse. Any of the Admirals lolstomps the entire verse neg diff. Don't mind the absolute clown here with his pathetic fanfiction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Don't @me again and stop being a clown on the internet. You mere troll. Country level tbrs ? Multi city meteor ? Naruto faster than Navy Admiral ? Kyubi can't be burned ? Chakra is unburnable now ? Is that how Kaguya threw Naruto into sea of magma ? Boiling point ? Against continent level flash freeze ? Permanent weather altering cold ? Haki surviving island when pretimeksip Luffy with no Haki could no sell Island level ? Show me island city continental feats when pretimeskip alone has 10s of them ? What is going on with this clown ? Just shut the hell up and begone with your foolishness you mere clown. You're amusing.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, didn´t saw it. You forget to tag me.

ooh yh, my bad

@epichotflame said:

Ah, ok. You mean, because Water should affect lava, right? The problem is that you need more then a bit water to affect Akainu, who can create large masses of magma. Depended on the temperatures, a small quantity of water would just vaporize. I mean we talk about a guy who could melt iron or steel without direct touching. You need a huge quantity of water to affect Akainu. Also water wouldn´t stop Akainu his abilities. That argument could count against Crocodile, but against Akainu?

yes i know, remember naruto's tbrs that busted madara's multi cities meteorite he created when he lifted most of the frost country's land mass and remember his super tbrs he used on kaguya which is>>>than the normal tbrs, instead of all the properties of the 9 tailed beast, he can make 9 tbrs with only the properties of the tailed beast that use water style and together with RS's cellular cutting AP, its enough for akainu cuz i have never seen him tanking any multi cities lvl attack

Also let it destroy cities, what has that to do with the effect on Akainu? Destroying City doesn´t mean it can create a city sized volumen of water.

yes it can, this is normal tbrs

No Caption Provided

with its giant explosion of tbb, if it was water only, it would be a giant explosion of water

No Caption Provided

this is the super tbrs i was talking bout

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then naruto uses all 9 or more of these but with only water properties, naruto can even spam 1,000 of them simultaneously with clones and akainu hasnt tanked such an attack in onepiece

The effect is more based on the Rasenshuriken itself and those elements gives the ability an extra effect.

its not based on RS itself, there is lava, acid, water, fire, magnet etc in each tbrs but all thats is needed for akainu is water

I asked for feats for this version, not for the War Arc Naruto. You can only use the feats that he has shown, unless the rules say otherwise.

its his choice to manifest them back as he did during war arc, naruto hasnt lost his spsm to even suggest he has lost tso and nothing suggest he has but im not too keen arguing with it rn, anyways

Since when the water itself is country level?

ever since super tbrs>>>normal tbrs

It doesn´t even have the mass.

it does, as i showed u, it explodes with massive mass of water

Also afaik Naruto has trouble in the lava dimension from Kaguya. When his Water Rasengan can affect bigger masses of lava, then why he don´t use it? (I know we could say it was plot or something, but at this point it isn´t enough to bring up an argument)

naruto cant affect a SEA of lava and akainu isnt a sea of lava or tanked a country lvl water attack before, but yh, u know urself it wasnt part of plot for naruto to show that

I don´t have a problem with Naruto wins, if he have TSB, or has shown water based abilities that can creates a large amount of water. Water alone doesn´t negate the advantage of an logia.

akainu hurt ace without haki, i didnt say it negates but water>>lava in this case and when a large amount of water is poured on lava, it solidifies

You need to drown Akainu. Probably Kisame, or Tobirama here have far better chances, even with far lower stats then Naruto.

the water only super tbrs will do exactly that but drown him even more and solidifies his lava

When Naruto can use TSB, then he wins. If not, then it depends on the stamina of both since Akainu can´t tag him because Naruto is too fast and Naruto can´t tag him because Akainu his Logia ability.

magnet style rasengan seals movements and since akainu can be touched cuz he isnt air, he gets sealed, gg for akainu

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre2 said:

@epichotflame: That water will get vapes anyway.

That Mountain Ice was made of Aokiji is stronger than steel. Was easily vaped by Akainu.

"water tbrs is just water inside tbrs."

yes till u show me akainu vaping this much of water explosion with only 9 tbrs used (naruto can spam 1000 of them simultaneously with clones), he aint vaping shit, vaping mountain sized ice is small compared to vaping a multi cities-country (considering naruto only fired 9 simultaneously and he can fire thousands of it) sized water explosion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Water vapes faster than aokiji ice. If you dont know that.

mountain ice vapes faster than country mass of water, if u dont know that

Which is why it will just disapear at once, in akainu pressence. Country lvl Water tbrs is nothing,

with no feats to show he can tank such mass of water attack? cool

And yes what is AP means.

attack potency but anyways, it obliterated multi cities meteorites, akainu has never tanked that lvl of attack

Also, magnet rasengan gets melted by lava. Cuz when it rasegan hits it realese some sort of marking around a persons body which i assume magnets. Since akainu is lava made of lava, he will just melt it.

lol u just copied this from the other guy, unless u can show me where tattoos can be melted cuz the markings stick on ur body like it or when seal marking has been melted cuz even son goku with his lava cloak can be sealed or and also show me when has akainu melted magnetism? dont try copying foolish headcannons like a fanboy

Which is why akainu wont get immobilized

wrong again, u just copied someones headcannon lol, just deal with the fact akainu's movements gets sealed

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@epichotflame: Don’t waste your time with Mizzoking, he’s a troll.

yh ur right and a real naruto hater lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one right there still talking about water against Akainu man who stomped bloodlusted casual continent flash freezer and permanent weather altering cold entity and whose mere left over heat is still burning the sea two years later. You have fodder characters that can blow city level holes into tsunamis with mere physicals this man vaped ice that's several tens of dozens of times stronger than steel turned it into air instantly and mere water ( who knows which fanfic is he reading with water style Naruto but okay) is going to be an issue.Had he even known about Akainu he would know that magma fist is filled with an island busting meteor shower with similar heat potency. I mean this is laughable.

He still hasn't talked about that mere sea of magma though talking about going against Akainu (sike), or how is Naruto tanking country busting-Haki -required meteor filled magma fist let alone anything higher than that with his pathetic scans of combined mountain level attacks turned multi city and town at best turned country, I mean just amusing. Naruto can't even touch Akainu or get near him without vaping himself. There is nothing he can do without Haki. Someone lock this pathetic mismatch.

lordxandre2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By lordxandre2

@epichotflame: Omg. It doesnt matter how much water you throw on akainu. His heat is too strong that it just vapes it instantly.

Aokiji ice is denser and stronger than steel. water tbrs is not denser than steel, its just have strong AP.

You act like Water is so much dense that it wouldnt vape at all. It just have strong AP thats all.

That is why he wouldnt be touched by water tbrs.

Also you say water tbrs is multi cities lvl. Akainu clashed with Whitebeard which you say his quake was country lvl. It wont touch akainu at all sry

Tbh just look at @Mizzoking post. He explains it better than me.

Ngl, i didnt copy it. And pls tell me who i copied from. Also it should be pretty obvios that lava can melt magnets. Plus those magnets wasnt tatoo, those were just magnets surounding limbo. Son goku was reincarnated and was controlled. Would make sense why he couldnt melt off the sealings. Plus magnet rasengan isnt a sealing jutsu. So you cant compare those two.

What else would it be. Common sense my guy. Gg

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throwing water bombs at Akainu? Funny shit.

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto oneshots with raseGGan

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@lordxandre2 said:

@epichotflame: Omg. It doesnt matter how much water you throw on akainu. His heat is too strong that it just vapes it instantly.

Aokiji ice is denser and stronger than steel. water tbrs is not denser than steel, its just have strong AP.

but it can obliterate multi cities meteorite with ease and last time i remembered, akainu has no durability above island lvl, he gets wet and solidifies

You act like Water is so much dense that it wouldnt vape at all. It just have strong AP thats all.

ur acting like akainu has the defence to even tank a multi cities buster or anything above island lvl

That is why he wouldnt be touched by water tbrs.

still no proof cuz akainu doesnt have the durability to tank water tbrs, a water multi cities buster>>>>mountain sized ice that harder than steel, lol not like aokiji has even busted anything above island lvl with his ice

Also you say water tbrs is multi cities lvl. Akainu clashed with Whitebeard which you say his quake was country lvl. It wont touch akainu at all sry

whitebeard made only one country lvl quake that affected multi cities but in akainu vs wb no city was shaking lol, it was his normal quake punches that can obliterate a mountain, plus his country lvl quake is weak asf, it couldnt sink 1 city? so sad...still no durability tanking above island lvl, srry , he dies to the tbrs

Tbh just look at @Mizzoking post. He explains it better than me.

i was advised to keep away from him cuz he was a troll, so i didnt read any of his replies again

Ngl, i didnt copy it. And pls tell me who i copied from. Also it should be pretty obvios that lava can melt magnets.

can u show me where lava melted magnetism not magnets

Plus those magnets wasnt tatoo, those were just magnets surounding limbo. Son goku was reincarnated and was controlled. Would make sense why he couldnt melt off the sealings.

he had lava cloak on, ur point isnt making sense

Plus magnet rasengan isnt a sealing jutsu. So you cant compare those two.

he creates a Rasengan with the beast's cursed seal markings. He then smashes the sphere into his opponent in the same manner as a normal Rasengan. Upon being struck with this technique, the markings quickly spread across the target's body and immobilises them. its basically someone's tattoo transferring to ur body to immobilise u, till u can prove tattoos (markings on ur skin) can be melted off then yh akainu cant burn it so he gets owned by naruto

What else would it be. Common sense my guy. Gg

u aint using the same common sense, my guy

lorrdxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By lorrdxandre

@epichotflame:

''but it can obliterate multi cities meteorite with ease and last time i remembered, akainu has no durability above island lvl, he gets wet and solidifies''

WDYM akainu dont have above island level. Whitebeard punched him with country lvl qauke punch, and still survived.

you say water tbrs is multi city buster, HOWEVER does it have DEFENCE against vaporization. Cuz last time i check is water can be generated from chakra and manipulated it to multi-city buster. But it was never stated that water in naruto is special and wont get vaped. But u act like it does

''ur acting like akainu has the defence to even tank a multi cities buster or anything above island lvl''

No, but he counter it with vaping it away. Since he is lava.

''still no proof cuz akainu doesnt have the durability to tank water tbrs, a water multi cities buster>>>>mountain sized ice that harder than steel, lol not like aokiji has even busted anything above island lvl with his ice''

Srsly, im not talking about how strong can mountain sized ice damage a person. Im talking about how TOUGH that gigantic ice handled that vaporization, and the water inside tbrs wouldnt do any better. cuz is just water. it will vaporize in less than a sec.

Aokiji ice>>>steel>>>ice>>>>water/water tbrs>>>gas.

TALKING ABOUT INDURANCE AGAINST VAPORIZATION, NOT HOW IT CAN DAMAGE PEOPLE.

Cuz sure if we talking about damage at people.

Water tbrs>>>Aokiji ice.

But it will get vaporized before it hits.

''whitebeard made only one country lvl quake that affected multi cities but in akainu vs wb no city was shaking lol, it was his normal quake punches that can obliterate a mountain, plus his country lvl quake is weak asf,

So i can say that water tbrs is weak asf too cuz it didnt even made a water explosion. and the explosion itself wasnt big lol. Also watch marineford again. FUCKING OCEAN SPILLITING by just whitebeard punches. And akainu survived from those punch and could clash with whitebeard. The only reason the marineford isnt destroy is because marines is defending it and whitebeard had to hold back so he dont destroy marineford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwZCbYDwg6Y&t=82s

''it couldnt sink 1 city? so sad...still no durability tanking above island lvl, srry , he dies to the tbrs''

Also, No one wanted to destroy marineford. The marines is defending it, and whitebeard had to hold back to not destroy the whole place. maybe take that to consideration.

''he creates a Rasengan with the beast's cursed seal markings. He then smashes the sphere into his opponent in the same manner as a normal Rasengan. Upon being struck with this technique, the markings quickly spread across the target's body and immobilises them. its basically someone's tattoo transferring to ur body to immobilise u, till u can prove tattoos (markings on ur skin) can be melted off then yh akainu cant burn it so he gets owned by naruto''

Fair enough, but wouldnt the markings just attach to akainus clothes? All he can actaully do is to make his lava gets marked instead and just bail out of there. Just what Madara did, His limbo got marked instead of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

Well, i was wrong. Akainu do have observation haki, as you can see he dodged both Marco and Vista attack, with haki on. Now i doubt that naruto will even hit akainu with his magnet rasengan. Since Haki is capable of reacting to light speed, i dont think water tbrs will even hit him either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're still talking about durability from OP characters compared to Naruto characters ? Really ? Feats ? Downplaying Whitebeard whose casual feats solostomp the verse ? Are you foolish ? What durability does Naruto characters even have ? Mountain level at best ? Multi Mountain maybe ? Pacifista have multi island level durability and are tens of dozens of times harder than characters who are dozens of times harder than steel and they are complete fodder to Haki and OP AP. Haki will clock at multi island/city level of durability at bare minimum. They have no chance whatsoever.

The reality is Naruto characters can't even tickle Mr. 1 properly without trying to vape him let alone Ao Kiji's ice let alone CP9 tekkai let alone Pacifista material let alone base Armament Haki let alone Advanced Haki. Zorro could casually cut steel he couldn't even scratch CP9 tekkai and then when he could casually cut them/counter them he barely could scratch Pacifista steel and then now they still barely can cut Haki or pound Haki users these are characters who all have multi island to country to continental feats. Don Chinjao can split ice continent with his head and he can't even scratch Haki. There is nothing Naruto can do. None of his attacks are getting past Armament Haki. He has no feats of even being able to cut metal or punch regular metal nor vape strong material higher than rock bruh let alone Armament Haki. Akainu is just going to make a sea of magma or erupt metoers on his dumbass by just standing and kill him on contact. Luffy's base Haki alone has been clocked at continental for tanking Doffy's thousand arrows attack when we know just 6 of them NON HAKI'D UP completely destroy island busting meteors. And this is just Luffy's Haki indepedant of his own durability. Akainu has the strongest Armament in the series which is 2 to 3 times stronger, that's a multi continental level durability that Naruto who is merely city level at best going all the way out has to bypass. There is no question here in durability, AP, Physcials, vaping, potency, energy output, hax, speed, everything, Akainu has him completely beat. He can just defeat him without even using Magu. Naruto can't walk or get near Akainu all his going to find is country level magma fist ,weather altering magma and seas of magma vaping him with passive heat, obliterating everything he throws at him and getting one shotted.

By the way this is what a mere casual fire fist punch can do. Take that and fill it with meteors, super dense magma, and Akainu's magma heat and the fact that he can no sell continental flash freeze, lightbeam showers, burn on/ in water and permanent weather change freezing and that's your one shot right there.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is Luffy tanking thousand arrows attack Haki'd up from Doffy with his Haki alone :

Loading Video...

When a couple of them NON HAKI'D UP can completely negate island busting meteor ( Don't mind the far above PS fodder Vice Admiral) :

Loading Video...

Advanced Haki is projected to completely deflect KKG level/ casual Yonko swing attacks (and be projected offensively with same AP) which did this to Doffy's strongest attack and defenses Haki'd up even stronger attack than the thousand arrows and Dressrossa :

Loading Video...

Akainu likely has the level superior to this which also can bypass durability. Good luck trying to even tickle tickling level (sike). Bottom line is Akainu one shots the fodder and then proceeds to solostomps the verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

WDYM akainu dont have above island level. Whitebeard punched him with country lvl qauke punch, and still survived.

wb normal quake that he used on akainu wasnt country lvl and plus his country lvl quake he did never did shit, his normal quakes can obliterate mountains and thats what he used n akainu

you say water tbrs is multi city buster, HOWEVER does it have DEFENCE against vaporization. Cuz last time i check is water can be generated from chakra and manipulated it to multi-city buster. But it was never stated that water in naruto is special and wont get vaped. But u act like it does

No, but he counter it with vaping it away. Since he is lava.

Srsly, im not talking about how strong can mountain sized ice damage a person. Im talking about how TOUGH that gigantic ice handled that vaporization, and the water inside tbrs wouldnt do any better. cuz is just water. it will vaporize in less than a sec.

Aokiji ice>>>steel>>>ice>>>>water/water tbrs>>>gas.

TALKING ABOUT INDURANCE AGAINST VAPORIZATION, NOT HOW IT CAN DAMAGE PEOPLE.

Cuz sure if we talking about damage at people.

Water tbrs>>>Aokiji ice.

But it will get vaporized before it hits.

the mass of a multi cities lvl explosion>>>>mountain sized ice stronger than steal, if this was 2-4 tbrs then yh i would say akainu can vape it easily but just 9 was able to bust multi cities meteorites and create explosions bigger than the meteorites itself and naruto can spam 10,000 simultaneously, its too much for akainu, u even know that...still i see akainu vaping that much, it isnt happening

So i can say that water tbrs is weak asf too cuz it didnt even made a water explosion. and the explosion itself wasnt big lol.

it was, madara lifted some land mass of a small country (frost country), maybe like 2-3 cities land mass, naruto busted it with only 9 tbrs, naruto can fire 10,000 casually over and over again, thats country+

Also watch marineford again. FUCKING OCEAN SPILLITING by just whitebeard punches.

making tsunamis with quakes is cool (not really), quakes can easily make tsunamis, even real life earthquakes can make city sized tsunamis

And akainu survived from those punch and could clash with whitebeard. The only reason the marineford isnt destroy is because marines is defending it and whitebeard had to hold back so he dont destroy marineford.

i know, but that just means wb is island+ lvl, not close to naruto's tbrs lvl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwZCbYDwg6Y&t=82s

Also, No one wanted to destroy marineford. The marines is defending it, and whitebeard had to hold back to not destroy the whole place. maybe take that to consideration.

fair enough, that just means his island lvl, not country lvl

Fair enough, but wouldnt the markings just attach to akainus clothes?

lol what?! its spreads all over the body, it immobilises everything withing the markings

All he can actaully do is to make his lava gets marked instead and just bail out of there. Just what Madara did, His limbo got marked instead of him.

madara instantly substituted, its different from akainu slipping through by going lava mode, unless akainu can substitute then yh...

off topic: just realised madara also has ameno swap like sasuke, that means sasuke should have limbos

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@epichotflame:

Well, i was wrong. Akainu do have observation haki, as you can see he dodged both Marco and Vista attack, with haki on. Now i doubt that naruto will even hit akainu with his magnet rasengan. Since Haki is capable of reacting to light speed, i dont think water tbrs will even hit him either.

where does it say he has observation haki but anyways, naruto can spam 10,000 of magnet style rasengan, even with it akainu cant dodge it coming from all angles or 10,000 clones corner him and doing magnet style rasengan at him plus kizaru got hit by attacks even tho he had observation haki........naruto is ftl+....kaguya blitz naruto's LS reactions, meaning kaguya is ftl, then later bloodlusted naruto blitz and chopped her arms off before she could react, that was teen naruto, hokage naruto had 10 yrs of training before he became hokage, naruto would definitely have no problem with akainu's LS precog....oh and btw how is observation haki LS cuz kizaru is only LS when he turns into that beam of light thing, without that he aint, also i saw characters finishing conversation before he even hit someone in that beam form...naruto still blitz and one shot

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way this is what a mere casual fire fist punch can do. Take that and fill it with meteors, super dense magma, and Akainu's magma heat and the fact that he can no sell continental flash freeze, lightbeam showers, burn on/ in water and permanent weather change freezing and that's your one shot right there.

k, cool

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is Luffy tanking thousand arrows attack Haki'd up from Doffy with his Haki alone :

thousand arrows isnt that impressive when naruto tanked a chidori to his heart

Loading Video...

When a couple of them NON HAKI'D UP can completely negate island busting meteor ( Don't mind the far above PS fodder Vice Admiral) :

that meteorite is no where near as big or heavy as shattered heaven, onoike had no problem lifting an island, but he could barely lift shattered heaven, meaning its heavier than an island and even after reducing shattered heaven's impact speed, it still caused earthquake that was felt countries away, all the way up to the hidden leaf's HQ...that meteorite is fodder in naruto

Loading Video...

Advanced Haki is projected to completely deflect KKG level/ casual Yonko swing attacks (and be projected offensively with same AP) which did this to Doffy's strongest attack and defenses Haki'd up even stronger attack than the thousand arrows and Dressrossa :

Loading Video...

Akainu likely has the level superior to this which also can bypass durability. Good luck trying to even tickle tickling level (sike). Bottom line is Akainu one shots the fodder and then proceeds to solostomps the verse.

lol haki is fodder defence in naruto till it has survived a multi cities buster...u dont even know narutoverses feat and u talk shit about verses u barely know? k bruv, i aint gonna waste my time any further