HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@woodward:

You still don't understand how the burden of proof works. You need to show proof of Naruto having zero freezing resistance and Aokiji's freezing is superior to Kaguya's ice, which so far you have not. Until you post me a proof of actual quantifiable pictures instead of showing me a list of what Aokiji froze, there is no reason for me to reply to you.

Just going to butt in here to say that this is not how it works. He listed bunch of feats Aokiji performed with his devil fruit and what all he's frozen, now it's up to you to provide freezing resistance feats for Naruto to suggest that it wouldn't be enough to freeze him solid, not the other way around. You can't ask him to prove the non-existence of something for obvious reasons.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: You involves yourself only to be embarrassed. I already showed a proof why Aokiji can never freeze Naruto ever. A weakened Ace countered his ice with his fire. Naruto in Kyubi cloak tanks Amaterasu. Amaterasu > Ace’s fire > Aokiji’s. That’s all the proof I need.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 shirso  Online

@woodward:

You still don't understand how the burden of proof works. You need to show proof of Naruto having zero freezing resistance and Aokiji's freezing is superior to Kaguya's ice, which so far you have not. Until you post me a proof of actual quantifiable pictures instead of showing me a list of what Aokiji froze, there is no reason for me to reply to you.

That's not how burden of proof works, you can't ask me to prove a negative.

AOE and potency are directly correlated. Kaguya's ice is potent enough that it can freeze mountain range and wide enough it covers a dimension the size of a planet. In contrast,

No they aren't especially for temperature based attacks. How cold is Kaguya's ice you need to prove, not how much she has frozen, there are characters like Captain Cold in comics who can create Absolute Zero temperatures but don't freeze over the entire planet.

a weakened Ace can overpower Aokiji's ice, which you wank over with his fire. There is literally no comparison between the two. Kaguya created an ice dimension, whereas Aokiji's best freezing ability is covering half of Punk Hazard with ice. Kaguya's ice >>>>>>>>>>> Aokiji's ice which got countered by a fatigued Ace.

That's a feat for Ace and Aokiji was not even trying there. Did you forget Aokiji stalemated Akainu, the guy who actually overpowered Ace, for 10 days straight? And why do you keep on bringing Kaguya up? I don't care how powerful she is or where you want to wank her, Naruto couldn't break out of her ice so he doesn't scale to her.Please just show me one on panel feat of Naruto ever resisting a freezing attack, without bringing up Kaguya whose ice incapacitated him.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Burden of proof actually works that way. You need to prove Aokiji's ice is superior to Kaguya's for him to freeze Naruto, which you still have not. Until you do so, I'll accept your concession.

I already proved its potency. It froze Naruto, who tanks Amatersu and Jubi-sized Katon from Madara/Obito, which have hundred times the heat Ace's fire has, which overpowered Aokiji's. Not to mention her ice froze mountainous terrain.

It was Ace's execution day, the intent was to kill on the part of the marines. No reason for Aokiji to hold back. His ice got overpowered, plain and simple. Amatersu >>>>>> Madara's/Obito's Katon >>>>>>>>>> Ace's fire >>>>>>>>>> Aokiji's ice. There you go. That's the proof Naruto tanks his ice low difficulty, since he tanked Amatersu.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 shirso  Online

@woodward:

Burden of proof actually works that way. You need to prove Aokiji's ice is superior to Kaguya's for him to freeze Naruto, which you still have not. Until you do so, I'll accept your concession.

Did you miss the part where Kaguya's ice actually froze and incapacitated him? Naruto doesn't scale to Kaguya like at all.

I already proved its potency. It froze Naruto, who tanks Amatersu and Jubi-sized Katon from Madara/Obito, which have hundred times the heat Ace's fire has, which overpowered Aokiji's. Not to mention her ice froze mountainous terrain.

So now you are equating tanking explosions/heat based attacks to tanking a freezing based attack? And even Karin tanked Amaterasu.

It was Ace's execution day, the intent was to kill on the part of the marines. No reason for Aokiji to hold back. His ice got overpowered, plain and simple. Amatersu >>>>>> Madara's/Obito's Katon >>>>>>>>>> Ace's fire >>>>>>>>>> Aokiji's ice. There you go. That's the proof Naruto tanks his ice low difficulty, since he tanked Amatersu.

Except Aokiji stalemated Akainu for 10 days you know the guy whose heat is actually superior to Ace. And you are still equating freezing resistance to durability against fire which doesn't work for obvious reasons.

So from what I understand Naruto has precisely zero freezing resistance feats, so Aokiji still one shots him with a touch.

• You think Juubito is planet buster
  • You scale Naruto to Kaguya when her ice actually incapacitated him.
  • You try to equate durability against fire to durability against ice (lol)

Yeah I am done.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 shirso  Online

@woodward: Sure NoHate, have fun with star lvl Kaguya and planet lvl Juubito lol

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ninelven

Am I getting this right, Woodward claims Naruto wouldn't get frozen and the only noteworthy cold resistance "feat" he brings up is one where Naruto gets incapacitated? Aha.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Streak619

@shirso said:

Aokiji solos in the bonus round. Naruto can't handle that kind of freezing potency.

It isn't anywhere near fast enough to tag him, Naruto is several tiers above the verse in speed, they're pretty much statues, and nor is it powerful enough to handle a single lava style bijuu rasenshuriken. Even if it tags him, there's nothing that stops Naruto fodderising it with a single gust of chakra, KA, chakra arms etc.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 shirso  Online

@ninelven said:

Am I getting this right, Woodward claims Naruto wouldn't get frozen and the only noteworthy cold resistance "feat" he brings up is one where Naruto gets incapacitated? Aha.

That's the least of it. He tried to pass of tanking Amaterasu as freezing resistance lol

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 shirso  Online
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's transformations are above Akainu's capabilities i doubt if Akainu would be able to beat him even after becoming fleet admiral.

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's transformations are above Akainu's capabilities i doubt if Akainu would be able to beat him even after becoming fleet admiral.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one-shots

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is naruto ?

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto both rounds. How is Ice in Kaguyas dimension a weak showing for Naruto when we know how powerful she is. Naruto can use lava and steam to overcome it or use his chakara to rise his temperature like any shinobi

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also bonus round is just a one sided slaughter fest in Narutoa favor

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto both rounds.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Wot_m8

Naruto's clones one shot the featless fodders.

OP gets more wank than Narut9 and Bleach combined these days.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Oreo6

I dont see why Naruto cant just "not get hit" by the ice and even if he did, he can use boil release to break out anyway like he did against kaguya. But in most fights, Narutos uses shadow clones first so by the time he fights them, he'd know what there about. Without shadow clones, I still think he'd win the bonus round. Only threat worth mentioning is kizaru which even EoS naruto would be able to handle with ease.

EDIT: just saw there equal stats. Then Naruto should win the bonus round mid-slightly high dif. Kurama avatar is clapping no matter what and he can split from it now which would mean Naruto and Kurama cracking jokes at each other as they smack.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Oreo6

@shirso: Even if Naruto did get frozen, and his body started taking damage? Whata keeping him from regening? Also just to throw it out there, ten tails had planetary levels of chakra so the jins being planetary isnt far fetched at all.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 UltimateSage  Online

Naruto both rounds easy

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many narutotards in here. Akainu stomps easily naruto cant hit him without haki

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto godstomps both rounds with super low difficulty

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe arguments are made that Naruto can't beat these dudes. When did characters with massively lower AP/DC and durability start winning battles. No one in OP has the AP to do any significant damage to Naruto. Anyone who thinks Naruto needs 'resistance feats' is a idiot. With this logic the logia users would take down Saiyan Saga Goku for example. Does Goku lose because he has not feat resisting extreme temperatures? Can Goku not damage them because he lacks haki? Naruto has massively greater AP and durability. Claiming their powers would affect him is a blatant NLF but people like to be contrarian on this site i guess. Show me one feat of anyone from OP dealing significant damage to a character with at least Moon level Durability and surviving attacks from someone who physically overpowered a moon cutting attack. You have to use fan calcs just to get the God Tiers of OP to Country lvl. This is ridiculous.

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DormantHaze

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Boil_Release:_Unrivalled_Strength naruto deals with Aokiji.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Sage_Art:_Super_Tailed_Beast_Rasenshuriken solos the verse.

and naruto does not need clones for this. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Tailed_Beast_Ball_Rasenshuriken?file=Multiple%20Tailed%20Beast%20Ball%20rasenshuriken.png

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Naruto wins without much trouble, he's much more versatile than Akainu and has more hax.

Bonus Round: Naruto wins again without much trouble, with Kurama avatar, elemental rasenshurikens and bijuu bombs.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes r1 if he teams up with kurama making it a 2v1 which I dont see akainu winning

R2 admirals gang shitstomps

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: How do the admirals stomp naruto? He has vastly more versatility, utility, feats, and AP and DC.

Naruto has way more abilites than these guys. They have no feats suggesting they can even tickle him. And he also has massively greater range then them, he can fly and spam cellular level attacks. What can they do that would allow them to win?

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still solos. Naruto God tiers are wayyyyy out of OP range atm. Eos would make things closer.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 AnimeFreak1  Online

Base Naruto still claps the One Piece Verse with no difficulty

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By MizzoKing

Akainu one shots.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MizzoKing

@wot_m8 said:

Naruto still solos. Naruto God tiers are wayyyyy out of OP range atm. Eos would make things closer.

Akainu solos the verse. Dog tiers that are scared of a mere sea of magma gets all one shotted. Akainu solos the verse even without using his outversal magma. OP top tiers are the ones who are outversal infinite dimensions away from this fodder verse.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By MizzoKing
@dormanthaze said:

@yray: How do the admirals stomp naruto? He has vastly more versatility, utility, feats, and AP and DC.

Naruto has way more abilites than these guys. They have no feats suggesting they can even tickle him. And he also has massively greater range then them, he can fly and spam cellular level attacks. What can they do that would allow them to win?

Admirals are intangible, cellular attacks are complete fodder to them, have Armament Haki which is what Naruto has absolutely no feats ever even in fancfiction to even tickle nor scratch, low diffs photon blasts let alone cellular trash that does not even have feats of cutting regular steel let alone continental to multi continetal hundreds of times harder than steel psychic barriers.

Naruto not being one shotted by an OP character let alone not tickled is merely absolute fanfiction, and they can just bust his insides or simply vape him out of his existence with passive power. Any of the Admirals solo the verse. Akainu literally vapes him. He actually one shots without even using his DF.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By MizzoKing
@asurakj said:

Naruto both rounds. How is Ice in Kaguyas dimension a weak showing for Naruto when we know how powerful she is. Naruto can use lava and steam to overcome it or use his chakara to rise his temperature like any shinobi

What temperature is there in Naruto that can permanently change the weather or freeze a continent of sea under a second ? One shotted to oblivion.

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dormanthaze said:

Admirals are intangible, cellular attacks are complete fodder to them, have Armament Haki which is what Naruto has absolutely no feats ever even in fancfiction to even tickle nor scratch, low diffs photon blasts let alone cellular trash that does not even have feats of cutting regular steel let alone continental to multi continetal hundreds of times harder than steel psychic barriers.

Naruto not being one shotted by an OP character let alone not tickled is merely absolute fanfiction, and they can just bust his insides or simply vape him out of his existence with passive power. Any of the Admirals solo the verse. Akainu literally vapes him. He actually one shots without even using his DF.

Don't reply to me with the silly nonsense.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By MizzoKing

Akainu one shots.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: naruto was frozen in a planet ice iirc

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many narutotards in here. Akainu stomps easily naruto cant hit him without haki

same with akianu cant hit spsm naruto without senjutsu chakra

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Akainu solos the verse. Dog tiers that are scared of a mere sea of magma gets all one shotted. Akainu solos the verse even without using his outversal magma. OP top tiers are the ones who are outversal infinite dimensions away from this fodder verse.

lol best joke i have seen in comic vine

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame: Taijutsu can harm Madara. Akainu uses mainly fist with combination of lava and haki. Maybe watch Guy vs Madara.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Taijutsu can harm Madara. Akainu uses mainly fist with combination of lava and haki.

have u forgotten how slow akainu is compared to naruto??

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By lordxandre

@epichotflame: Well it doesnt matter how fast Naruto is. He can’t beat Akainu without haki. Unless he have water style, genjutsu or sealing jutsu.

Also it depends, if Naruto goes and rush Akainu. Then Naruto will be toasted, and plus observation haki can react to light speed. But it isnt comfiremd that Akainu have observation haki, but as a admiral i bet he should know it.

But without that. Akainu still wins if its to death. Like akainu just have to wait to get naruto close, cuz no attacks from naruto will work anyway.

Akainu could go 10 days fighting aokiji. But idk about naruto. It tok naruto vs sasuke only for like 12-24 hours?.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Akainu dies horribly.

lordxandre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals are intangible, cellular attacks are complete fodder to them

true but opposing elements/tso (soul and body disintegration) will harm logias, tho and i dont think the logias can regen from complete cellular disintegration via RS, SM punches also bypasses durability and attacks from the inside out

have Armament Haki which is what Naruto has absolutely no feats ever even in fancfiction to even tickle nor scratch,

correction, only city/island lvl attacks cant tickle ppl who has more mastery with it, BOS luffy got injured from a bite even with haki on....naruto's normal tbrs (multi cities busters) and above attacks will have no problem with haki's durability

low diffs photon blasts let alone cellular trash that does not even have feats of cutting regular steel let alone continental to multi continetal hundreds of times harder than steel psychic barriers.

what continental hundreds of times harder than steel psychic barriers? anyways, RS attacks from the inside out from a cellular lvl same with SM punches but not at a cellular lvl...akainu's cells arent hundreds of times stronger than steel lol, even high tier DC/marvel characters with far greater durability than akainu, dont have cells stronger than steel lol

Naruto not being one shotted by an OP character let alone not tickled is merely absolute fanfiction,

anything thats not senjutsu chakra wont tickle spsm naruto, only h2h is effective here which naruto stomps akainu in (if he is not intagible), naruto just blast him till he gets blown to nothing and akainu cant regen from nothing

and they can just bust his insides or simply vape him out of his existence with passive power.

naruto takes both his passive and his direct heat like nothing, naruto in just bm held amaterasu in his hand, same amaterasu damaged and made gyuuki scream, same gyuuki felt no pain when he was bathe in lava

Any of the Admirals solo the verse.

lol, that will be in akainu's dreams tho

Akainu literally vapes him. He actually one shots without even using his DF.

lolololol

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

What temperature is there in Naruto that can permanently change the weather or freeze a continent of sea under a second ? One shotted to oblivion.

re read sasuke vs itachi, sasuke purposely made itachi to use amaterasu so he can change the weather and then sasuke took advantage of the storm made by the amaterasu to bring down kirin, sadly freezing doesnt work on naruto characters, hinata, kakashi, naruto and sasuke have all shown to survive total freezing via covering their body with chakra

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should be faster, but on the other hand he has no way to harm Akainu. Depends on who has the better stamina. Akainu and Aokiji fight for 10 days, how long can Naruto fight?