No worries man.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ebitan said:

Rasenshuriken is not Senjutsu and natural, and it hits harder than tornado, Hashirama Senju's wood Release before Sage mode could fight Perfect Susanoo head on(it is a Mountain Buster), Gaara's Absolute Defense is harder than steel so it >> normal sand. I can give you countless examples of Chakra elemental attacks stronger than elemental attacks.

You're getting off track, this isn't about ninjutsu vs IRL elements; its about ninjutsu vs senjutsu/natural elements in NARUTO. Ninjutsu is inferior to natural elements and I've proven it.

Whitebeard wasn't using physical might on Akainu, it was his Quake Fruit abilities, now you are starting show your lack of knowledge in One Piece as well. White Beard has displayed nearly 0 physical feats that are not Devil Fruit related.

Naruto's not Whitebeard's physical equal in any sense of the word, so don't try to use Whitebeard's feats to excuse your sloppy theory. Whitebeard had the means to harm Akainu and Naruto does not.

No Kizaru feats from you cause there is none. Tailed Beast Bomb rasenshuriken is a nuke and is Elemental. Sakura has strong regen and Kakashi has withstood strong blunt force attacks . Shinobis have low cut durability, but high blunt force resistance. I regret debating with you as well because you don't know a thing about Naruto. Akainu's fist was not in Haki or else it would have sent him flying instead of burning through him.

Post scans for the bijuudama's chakra nature; there's databooks, it exists.

Sakura has low tier regen and everyone has withstood 'blunt force attack', that's not a measure of strength/durability; its a general fact.

The reason why Akainu was able to kill Ace is blatantly stated, not arguing facts with you. Naruto has none of the advantages Akainu has against a logia user.

Seriously, aside from the Kirin scan, you have no counters for my arguments.

Cmon, you want a CaV or not?

So besides proving youwrong, I have no counters? Good point. Why would I be interested in a CaV against you? I'm not a fan of OP, you're not very well-informed about either series, and I don't care to do CaVs, so thanks but I'll pass.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503  Edited By Ebitan

@silentnightz said:

@ebitan said:

Rasenshuriken is not Senjutsu and natural, and it hits harder than tornado, Hashirama Senju's wood Release before Sage mode could fight Perfect Susanoo head on(it is a Mountain Buster), Gaara's Absolute Defense is harder than steel so it >> normal sand. I can give you countless examples of Chakra elemental attacks stronger than elemental attacks.

You're getting off track, this isn't about ninjutsu vs IRL elements; its about ninjutsu vs senjutsu/natural elements in NARUTO. Ninjutsu is inferior to natural elements and I've proven it.

Whitebeard wasn't using physical might on Akainu, it was his Quake Fruit abilities, now you are starting show your lack of knowledge in One Piece as well. White Beard has displayed nearly 0 physical feats that are not Devil Fruit related.

Naruto's not Whitebeard's physical equal in any sense of the word, so don't try to use Whitebeard's feats to excuse your sloppy theory. Whitebeard had the means to harm Akainu and Naruto does not.

No Kizaru feats from you cause there is none. Tailed Beast Bomb rasenshuriken is a nuke and is Elemental. Sakura has strong regen and Kakashi has withstood strong blunt force attacks . Shinobis have low cut durability, but high blunt force resistance. I regret debating with you as well because you don't know a thing about Naruto. Akainu's fist was not in Haki or else it would have sent him flying instead of burning through him.

Post scans for the bijuudama's chakra nature; there's databooks, it exists.

Sakura has low tier regen and everyone has withstood 'blunt force attack', that's not a measure of strength/durability; its a general fact.

The reason why Akainu was able to kill Ace is blatantly stated, not arguing facts with you. Naruto has none of the advantages Akainu has against a logia user.

Seriously, aside from the Kirin scan, you have no counters for my arguments.

Cmon, you want a CaV or not?

So besides proving youwrong, I have no counters? Good point. Why would I be interested in a CaV against you? I'm not a fan of OP, you're not very well-informed about either series, and I don't care to do CaVs, so thanks but I'll pass.

Senjutsu attacks=/= natural elements. Senjutsu is an AUGMENTED version of Chakra attacks dude, it is used to buff attacks. Just like how Senjutsu makes Naruto's regular rasengan 100x bigger.The only feat you proved wrong was Kirin, that's all, while I countered all your other arguments. As I said, Whitebeard has no physical feats aside from tanking, so you are comparing Naruto to someone who is featless. Stop pulling at straws lad.

White beards attack were all comfortably within Naruto's AP range, so Naruto would harm Akainu even easily than Whitebeard. Naruto has elemental attacks which can destroy Logia users.

No Caption Provided

Those are elemental attacks, that are obvious unless you are blind.

The only arguments you have right now is natural attack or not. Bullshit, magma means magma, fire means fire. Why don't you say Akainu's lava is not natural eh, since it does not look natural at all.

Gosh, it is hard debating with you when you can casually evade on panel feats. Just admit it, you have already lost the debate when you are starting to write half-assed replies . The only reason why you are rejecting the CaV is because you know that you would be curbstomped.

Edit: Ok I admit last sentence is too fiery and I take it back. Sure, we don't have to do a CaV if you don't want to. Opinions are biased in nature, and I understand that we have our differing views.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:

Senjutsu attacks=/= natural elements. Senjutsu is an AUGMENTED version of Chakra attacks dude, it is used to buff attacks. Just like how Senjutsu makes Naruto's regular rasengan 100x bigger.The only feat you proved wrong was Kirin, that's all, while I countered all your other arguments. As I said, Whitebeard has no physical feats aside from tanking, so you are comparing Naruto to someone who is featless. Stop pulling at straws lad.

I'm not going to continue debating an objective fact in NARUTO against you. There entire series is built around the idea that few ninja are as powerful as a regular natural disaster, and Senjutsu only brings them closer to that level. If you cannot understand that then I will not pursue it.

Even if Whitebeard were featless(which he isn't), he has several characters that he scales to that do have feats. Between his DF power and Haki, Naruto is nowhere near his physical equal.

White beards attack were all comfortably within Naruto's AP range, so Naruto would harm Akainu even easily than Whitebeard. Naruto has elemental attacks which can destroy Logia users.

Those are elemental attacks, that are obvious unless you are blind.

Mere possession of elemental attacks is just the surface of harming a Logia. Only 2/9 of those Rasenshuriken can harm any of the Admirals based on elemental incompatibility, and none of them are strong enough to knock/one-shot. In case you were unaware, Aokiji and Akainu fought for several days against each other despite Akainu having a clear elemental advantage.

The only arguments you have right now is natural attack or not. Bullshit, magma means magma, fire means fire. Why don't you say Akainu's lava is not natural eh, since it does not look natural at all.

While a major point, Logia intangibility isn't the crux of my argument. I have several reasons why the Akainu/Admirals would curb Naruto's pretty, inexperienced ass like an afterthought. Akainu's lava is natural according to the rules of his versewhich would make is sufficient for harming Naruto and destroying the TSO, an idea I'm still not in fully sold on. Magma=/=magma, fire=/=fire; verse mechanics decide what's what and series concepts establish their limitations. Not my fault NARUTO had such ass writers.

Gosh, it is hard debating with you when you can casually evade on panel feats. Just admit it, you have already lost the debate when you are starting to write half-assed replies . The only reason why you are rejecting the CaV is because you know that you would be curbstomped.

Edit: Ok I admit last sentence is too fiery and I take it back. Sure, we don't have to do a CaV if you don't want to. Opinions are biased in nature, and I understand that we have our differing views.

I can casually overlook foolishness anytime, I'll acknowledge you when you have good, valid points. I''m not interested in a CaV because they take time, energy, and a dedication to this site that I lack. You can barely hold my interest in a normal thread where we have all the time and replies a Moderator allows. Don't apologize, I can be a pretty aggressive debater and a all-around dick so I don't mind. I don't care if your view differs, I only care if its accurate...which its not lol

Avatar image for nootherpurpose1
NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

I dont see how akainu gets through this.

No Caption Provided

Also all imma say is 8 tails took lava and didnt really care all that much either.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And im pretty sure Hokage six paths Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BM Naruto >>>>> 8 tails. (8 tails wasnt bodying 5 bijuus at once. Not just fighting...bodying and i dont recall his bijuu bomb matching 5 others pooled together) Unless someon can prove to me otherwise.

And that BM Naruto only had 50% of kuramas whole power, Adult Naruto has both halves.

So by scaling, akainus heat should feel like a warm pool. Naruto wasnt scared of kaguyas lava dimension. He was scared of his friends literally about to fall into lava and perish.

but scaling isnt enough for you? Sure.

No Caption Provided

Heres just KCM Naruto alone withstanding magma touching his direct skin. Sure he says it hurts but hes withstanding it. Plus KCM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BM <<<<<<<<<<<< BSM <<< Kurama avatar construct <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Six paths sage mode soo.....

And yes the gaps are that big. KCM went from having trouble with regular mode jins and there cloaks to BODYING there FULL forms when he went into BM. BSM gave Naruto enough of an amp to fight with juubito. The fox construct is obviously better, its the next transformation after he dons the cloak and six paths sage mode allowed him to fight six paths madara whos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any jinchuriki and there bijuu and also allowed him to survive and fight back against kaguya whos also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any bijuu and there jin as well as six paths madara (series verbatim says kaguya is above madara. Sasuke confirms that when she debuts and also madaras not shifting dimensions, etc)

And of course, AGAIN this was all with only 50% of kuramas power. This naruto has both halves.

Akainus magma isnt doing anything. its quite literally doing nothing. Hell, that magma touching Naruto should be way worse than normal magma considering elements in Naruto >>> real elements. Water justu can cut rock apart, fire jutsu can melt holes through solid stone, etc. Also pretty sure regardless of this Narutos heat resistance completely laughs at akainus magma but that scan where akainu is evaporating that guys sword is pretty sketchy considering the guy next to it is as fine as can be........

Avatar image for nootherpurpose1
NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continuation from post #506

Hell you could even argue a V1 cloak from Hokage Naruto would be enough to handle akainus heat cause EOS Narutos V1 cloak withstood EOS Sasukes amaterasu

No Caption Provided

Same amaterasu that made 8 tails scream out severly in pain.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Same 8 tails that (as i showed in my previous post) was able to take magma without too much stress.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People taking these trolls serious? Really Naruto Solos the verse

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510  Edited By Ebitan

@silentnightz: You know, you really should get off the high horse with that over-the-top superiority complex because you think too highly of your own debating capabilities to the point you think you are fit to judge others.

Note: You suck as a debater.

Lastly, your points are making less sense as the time goes, I am exhausted trying to debate against a high-ego, stubborn person, so I will voluntarily stop this back and forth to save both our time and energy.

I have already brought up all my points and arguments, which I certainly think are much more well-thought out than yours, for the other debaters to read and form their own opinions.

Hence, I end the debate here with my last post.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:

@silentnightz: You know, you really should get off the high horse with that over-the-top superiority complex because you think too highly of your own debating capabilities to the point you think you are fit to judge others.

Note: You suck as a debater.

Lol maybe you have an inferiority complex? Don't tell me not to judge you because its a stupid thing to say; you judge produce before you eat it, don't you? To follow that up with a passive-aggressive note is just bitchy, judgemental, and by extension hypocritical.

Lastly, your points are making less sense as the time goes, I am exhausted trying to debate against a high-ego, stubborn person, so I will voluntarily stop this back and forth to save both our time and energy.

I haven't wasted much of either yet. Til next time lol

savior-servant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no idea, but naruto solos OP