Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451  Edited By Ebitan

@exauce:

No Caption Provided

1. Luffy did use armament haki. He even commented that his Haki was not strong enough for this type of attack.

2. Great! Those were solid scans. I agree with you that ACE and Enel are island level. Ace is a yonko commander, hence he is considred High tier, not mid tier. Though you have successfully debunked my claim that island is Top Tier in one piece. I now believe that island and multi mountain busting is a high tier to top tier feat in one piece. We have to remember that this is the New World where only the mid-high to top tier characters come here. Hence there are 2 types of Midtier: Midtier in One Piece and Mid Tier in New World.

Mid tier in One Piece, in my opinion, belongs to characters with a bounty around 100 million such as East blue Luffy, Don krieg, etc. - people who are powerful enough to dominate and conquer the Four Seas but becomes Low Tier the moment they get to Grandline.

Mid Tier in New World, is on an entirely different level. Mid Tier in New world belongs to people like Pica and the 4 officers of Donquixote Family, or anyone below Yonko Commander level but still in leadership position such as Vice Admirals (except Garp obviously).

The High tiers are the people within the Yonko Commander Spectrum.

Ace belongs to High-mid Tier in New World since he is Yonko Commander Level. Current Luffy is solidly among the top High-Tiers since he is First Yonko Commanderlevel after his battle with Katakuri.

Top Tiers are Yonkos and Admirals obviously.

Hence, thanks to your effort, you convinced me that city to multi city busting feats are Mid NewWorld Tier, island and multi-mountain busting are High Tier feats. I agree now that island and multi mountain busting are CASUAL feats from Top Tiers. It was my mistake to consider island busting Akainu's MAX feat in this sense.

Now my opinion, instead of Bijuu Mode Naruto winning Akainu Easily, will be Bijuu Mode Naruto = Akainu because Bijuu Mode Naruto is casual multi-mountain busting as well. Akainu would destroy KCM Naruto.

Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto and beyond would still destroy Akainu, but thanks for correcting me.

5. Okay thanks for the correction as well.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@ebitan: Whitebeard was also casually muti-mountain not even looking

No Caption Provided

Thanks for the good scan debunk! Yes, I see now that multi mountain busting is a CASUAL feat from Top Tiers.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cant believe this threads hit 10 pages already

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Thanks for understanding man Hahahaha, I legitly thought I could have a great debate with that troll UNTIL he said that Akainu was MFTL.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 exauce  Online

@ebitan: Oh Thank you for being respectful and respond, this is the first time someone act like this since i got here

1. yea Luffy is weak against piercing attack, yea i agree with that

2. I get the second but me i like to put them in a big box basicly

God-tier: Gold roger obviously

Top-tier: Admirals and yonkos obviosly

High-tier: Character like Current luffy, Katakuri, Doflaming, sabo or even current zoro

Mid-tier: Character like Enel, ace, moria, Alabasta crocodile or even pica

Ace might sound powerful but he ain't, my high tier be people like Current luffy, Doflamingo, Sabo, Current Zoro ect.. that these people will almost effortlessly beat ace,, but yes i agree ace is a high-mid tier in the new world

Yes, i agree with the last part

And Thank you for changing your mind

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456  Edited By MizzoKing

Repost @epichotflame

Sike you are one of the worst trolls here and a complete joke. You are laughable with your barely island level feats. Stop @'people with jokes . Those meteors are island level all combined/ couldn't even cover the distance with Raikage and barely dwarfed PS.

This is the full perspective of the feat

No Caption Provided

@ebitan@wargodcalypso " I laugh at whoever debates this guy here named @epichotflame he highballls naruto and downplays "nothing" and has a thick skull to understand or comprehend feats"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This fodder trash isn't island level. Here is the feat in the anime

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

This does not even beat PRE-TIMESKIP PRE GEAR 2ND GEAR THRID FEATS SIKE! Laughable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This casual punche neg diffs that feat and one shots any version of Naruto and still one shots the entire verse Naruto and Sasuke both combined at the same time. Akainu scales thousands of times above this punch. This as far as Naruto goes and any of your trash goes.

This is what you thought this feat was

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That Surume alone is 300 M long and is fodder to that puny plaza. The Noah was going to destroy the entire island landmasses we don't even see here not just this.

No Caption Provided

Lol at 300 Meters Naruto and Sakura sike. SMH THIS MERE JOKE. Don"t @me again you trash.

This can't even cover a small island. This can't nowhere near in any dimension ever bust the island Sabo's fist fodderized left to him. Sabo one shots the entire verse. Any of the Admirals solo the verse. Narutoverse is complete and utter fodder.

No Caption Provided

RIP.

"lol that fire fist wasnt country lvl or small country lvl, it wasnt even viewed above cloud lvl and the ships were so visible from that distance implying its not that large, countries arent that small, that fire fist was large island lvl at best and it never burnt over water..."

Sike. "It never burnt over water" fire literally burns over water. The fire has eough potency to burn on water and dwarfs 150 meters ships and stop laser beams. The fist dwarfs multi islands of landmasses when each of them have large cities in them and goes past the horizon of the sea. That's Large coutry level to continental. Have you ever been on a plane ? Countries from plane view do not get past sea horizon buddy. This one shots the entire Naruto verse 100 times fold.

Film Z being canon or not isn't the matter here , this dude here @ebitan gave me a movie feat and said it dwarfs any feat in OP not manga feats, so I showed him an explosion that dwarfs that trash from movie feat from One Piece.

No Caption Provided

Freaking blew a whole island that completely dwarfs that puny nonsensical trash from Naruto over could't even tickle the characters in there buddy. Sike. Akainu's fire is still burning the sea two years later.

Akainu one solos the verse. Stop putting Naruto against top tiers of Shonen.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: I'm leaning towards Akainu. Naruto had the advantage with stats but equalized, he's no match for Akainu's logia ability. If Naruto's chakra attacks can damage Akainu then he can still take it, but Akainu is more intelligent/tactical and has greater durability/intangibility. Naruto won't survive many interactions with lava, not even in his Kurama avatar. Akainu has AoE attacks to ensure Naruto gets caught, Akainu 6/10.

R2: Admirals. Naruto has always had a hard time fighting a team of individuals, and most of these are intangible so his physical strength is meaningless. Chakra attacks are a 50/50 on damage depending on if they work at all, and the Admirals are immune to each others attacks meaning they can spam/layer attacks without a care in the world.

Fujitora will be super effective in tandem with Kizaru. Kizaru's speed is just in Naruto's perception/reaction range and Naruto has been affected by mediocre gravity before; between these two, landing hit will be easy as well as evading devastating attacks. Fujitora can hinder Naruto's speed to make him easier to hit as well.

Aokiji and Akainu are a monster combination, easily capable of taking Naruto in his avatar. Aokiji has wide-ranged powerful ice, good for hindering speed and catching fast opponents. Naruto has been encased in ice before and had a hard time escaping. Aokiji's lava is too hot for Naruto to be in contact with long term. between the two of them, they'd turn the entire field into a hostile wasteland giving Naruto no ground to stand on.

All it would take is Kizaru providing coverage to stop Naruto from getting off many attacks, Aokiji and Akainu letting loose, and Fujitora keeping him earthbound for the team to beat Naruto. The conditions heavily favor them and leave Naruto's hands tied without assisstance. Admirals 8/10.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458  Edited By MizzoKing

@ebitan said:

@epichotflame:

Thanks for understanding man Hahahaha, I legitly thought I could have a great debate with that troll UNTIL he said that Akainu was MFTL.

Luffy statued lightning back in pretimeskip with Obs Haki in pre Gear 2nd. He was several dozens of times the speed of light by the end of pretimeskip. Hudreds of times post and He is now thousands of times the speed of light if not in the tens of thousands of times, it's become ridiculous.

Which part of this did you not understand again ? Stop hahaing like complete fodder and thanking mere fools out here.

Akainu is MFTL. Shut the hell up and sit the hell down.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By MizzoKing

@exauce said:
@ebitan said:

1) Armament haki does not automatically help you no-sell non-haki based attacks, it only increases your durability and allows you to hit Logia users. The opposite is also true, armament haki coated attacks does not automatically bypass non-haki defense. For example, Hody Jones' non-haki infused bite could bite through Luffy's Armament Haki and Luffy's Gomu gomu no Elephant gattling could not instantly destroy the ship falling to Fishman island.

2) Tailed beast bomb is multiple-mountain busting level, it is an attack only top tier One Piece characters are capable of, so it is in no way fodder level. Heck, current Gear 4 luffy's strongest attack - King Kong Gun is city-splitting but no where near Tailed Beast Bomb's damage, and it can already one-shot anyone below admiral/yonko level. Are you telling me that Luffy's KKG is considered fodder level?? Besides, island-level is considered High-Top tier in One Piece since only Whitebeard and a few others has demonstrated island-level DC. Anyone below that (Yonko commanders and below) have only demonstrated City-Level DC at best. Island level is no way fodder level in One Piece.

3) Naruto's KCM mode has tanked magma attacks before though it did scald his skin. But this is tailed-beast mode naruto we are talking about that is leagues more tanky than KCM naruto, heck Bijuu Mode Naruto even withstood a mountain-range level nuke with minimal damage. After KCM mode, Naruto has never been harmed by Magma, ever. So Naruto is perfectly capable of tanking magma attacks in Bijuu Mode.

No Caption Provided

4) Aokiji's feat is impressive definitely. But it is no-where continental level. His ice freeze did not even reach the Straw Hat's ship. That feat looked like small island, it is nowhere compared to Naruto's Bijuudama. Aokiji's best fit so far with him going all-out is his 10 day fight against Akainu that turned half of Punk harzard into ice. So, this places his Attack Potency as Island level.

This, again shows that island-level is top tier in One Piece, not fodder level as you mentioned previously. We even have to take into account that it took him 10 days to produce this but I will try not to low-ball him with this 10 day statement, so let's assume he is still island level.

5) That feat from kizaru can easily be dwarfed by a casual rasenshuriken from Naruto. Rasenshuriken is now Naruto's casual attack aside from rasengan mind you.

6) Akainu's greatest feat is scaled from Aokiji, since they were nearly equal in powerand both were going all out at that time. From this scaling, Akainu's DC is also island-level after a 10 day effort. Such a DC can be replicated by Bijuu Mode Naruto after spamming a few Bijuu Dama's and it will only only take him less than a minute.

Conclusion, Naruto can tank Akainu's attacks easily from the Ten-tails scaling while he can wipe out Akainu using his Bijuudama. Bijuu Mode Naruto is sufficient to win against Akainu, while his higher forms would destroy.

Also, soloing a verse sounds very disrespectful because there are multiple factors. I can also make a case for Naruto So6P soloing One Piece verse with his Continent to Low Moon-Level attacks but I won't do that because when a whole verse works together, things become really unpredictable. Same goes for your claim of Akainu soloing the Naruto-verse. Just stop, seriously. He stops at Naruto/Sasuke.

I was about sleep then I saw this

1. I agree with most of this expect when hody jones bite luffy didn't use any haki to protect himself

2. In second part you clearly didn't know what u where talking about. Ace and blackbeard clash casually island

No Caption Provided

See the mountain size compare to clash. yeah that already multi mountain, and ace is only mid-tier

And Kuma here casually island and he is no top tier that beyond multi-mountain

Loading Video...

Even enel was island come on man and he is only mid-tier and this is beyond muti-mountain

I can go on and on and on
I can go on and on and on

Kaido an actual high to top tier not even trying was casually muti-mountain

No Caption Provided

So stop downplaying one piece like that mid-tier are already island and beyond my man

3. I don't care that not why i'm here for

4. Aokiji froze the other side of the island and beyond my man, he did not freeze around the island

No Caption Provided

5. That sabo not kizaru

6. They were not island level after 10 days that was only the side effect of the fight, and you forgetting that they completely changed the climate of punk hard, and the sea around Akauni side caught of fire, and it was so hot a metal door that was there was melting, and aokiji side was so cold Luffy and crew literally froze the second they got there, it was way beyond island despise being only the side effect of the fight

Conclusion: one piece is way beyond island level

@ebitan All of these feats not only debunk you most of them are pretimeskip feats that current story completely dwarf. All you did was come here with barely island level feats, ignorance and tricks fake feats and try to play smart like with Ao Kiji's feat. Turns out you're an igorant lowballer. It's all good though but sit down and be humble next time. Shut the hell up you mere troll, complete and utter joke.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: I'm leaning towards Akainu. Naruto had the advantage with stats but equalized, he's no match for Akainu's logia ability. If Naruto's chakra attacks can damage Akainu then he can still take it, but Akainu is more intelligent/tactical and has greater durability/intangibility. Naruto won't survive many interactions with lava, not even in his Kurama avatar. Akainu has AoE attacks to ensure Naruto gets caught, Akainu 6/10.

R2: Admirals. Naruto has always had a hard time fighting a team of individuals, and most of these are intangible so his physical strength is meaningless. Chakra attacks are a 50/50 on damage depending on if they work at all, and the Admirals are immune to each others attacks meaning they can spam/layer attacks without a care in the world.

Fujitora will be super effective in tandem with Kizaru. Kizaru's speed is just in Naruto's perception/reaction range and Naruto has been affected by mediocre gravity before; between these two, landing hit will be easy as well as evading devastating attacks. Fujitora can hinder Naruto's speed to make him easier to hit as well.

Aokiji and Akainu are a monster combination, easily capable of taking Naruto in his avatar. Aokiji has wide-ranged powerful ice, good for hindering speed and catching fast opponents. Naruto has been encased in ice before and had a hard time escaping. Aokiji's lava is too hot for Naruto to be in contact with long term. between the two of them, they'd turn the entire field into a hostile wasteland giving Naruto no ground to stand on.

All it would take is Kizaru providing coverage to stop Naruto from getting off many attacks, Aokiji and Akainu letting loose, and Fujitora keeping him earthbound for the team to beat Naruto. The conditions heavily favor them and leave Naruto's hands tied without assisstance. Admirals 8/10.

R1 wise I would say Naruto has the advantage because despite stats equalization, he still has nuke capable of VAPORIZING Akainu whether he is in magma form or not. Akainu on the other hand, lacks the offensive power to get past Naruto's defense(check tanking a moon splitting slice unharmed).

R2 : Man I really like your analysis and it makes a great deal of sense. The teamwork here is perfect since they compliment each other. If they can outlast naruto's So6P form, they win the fight. Nevertheless their greatest problem is Naruto's Nuke. Just one Nuke from Naruto So6P is enough to Vaporize everyone here aside from Kizaru. They need to be very careful in order to win the fight whereas one blast from Naruto would end the game.

Besides, gravity needs to be strong enough to have an effect on Naruto since Pain Arc 6-tails Naruto actually overwhelmed a horizontal gravity attack from Deva Path Pain(The Shinra Tensei is evenly matched by a Rasenshuriken that is around mountain level), and current Naruto is LEAGUES above that power. This horizontal gravity attack has so far been stronger than Fujitora's. We need to see Fujitora at his strongest in order to conclude whether his gravity would affect Naruto (Kaguya's gravity was no joke at all mine you).

I would say Naruto wins 7/10 if ever gets to throw a single powerful nuke. This is definitely not a stomp because the team can potentially win this if Naruto errs too many times or their strategy goes perfectly.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm honestly surprised this thread still hasn't been locked yet, the amount of toxicity here is insane lmao

iiKo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By iiKo24

@bink_69: Then stop post replay this thread

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69:

We are having some civil debates here and there. Although there are obvious trolls over here that won't stop insulting others.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By MizzoKing

@ebitan said:

@exauce:

No Caption Provided

1. Luffy did use armament haki. He even commented that his Haki was not strong enough for this type of attack.

2. Great! Those were solid scans. I agree with you that ACE and Enel are island level. Ace is a yonko commander, hence he is considred High tier, not mid tier. Though you have successfully debunked my claim that island is Top Tier in one piece. I now believe that island and multi mountain busting is a high tier to top tier feat in one piece. We have to remember that this is the New World where only the mid-high to top tier characters come here. Hence there are 2 types of Midtier: Midtier in One Piece and Mid Tier in New World.

Mid tier in One Piece, in my opinion, belongs to characters with a bounty around 100 million such as East blue Luffy, Don krieg, etc. - people who are powerful enough to dominate and conquer the Four Seas but becomes Low Tier the moment they get to Grandline.

Mid Tier in New World, is on an entirely different level. Mid Tier in New world belongs to people like Pica and the 4 officers of Donquixote Family, or anyone below Yonko Commander level but still in leadership position such as Vice Admirals (except Garp obviously).

The High tiers are the people within the Yonko Commander Spectrum.

Ace belongs to High-mid Tier in New World since he is Yonko Commander Level. Current Luffy is solidly among the top High-Tiers since he is First Yonko Commanderlevel after his battle with Katakuri.

Top Tiers are Yonkos and Admirals obviously.

Hence, thanks to your effort, you convinced me that city to multi city busting feats are Mid NewWorld Tier, island and multi-mountain busting are High Tier feats. I agree now that island and multi mountain busting are CASUAL feats from Top Tiers. It was my mistake to consider island busting Akainu's MAX feat in this sense.

Now my opinion, instead of Bijuu Mode Naruto winning Akainu Easily, will be Bijuu Mode Naruto = Akainu because Bijuu Mode Naruto is casual multi-mountain busting as well. Akainu would destroy KCM Naruto.

Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto and beyond would still destroy Akainu, but thanks for correcting me.

5. Okay thanks for the correction as well.

That Luffy stuff is an outlier. Oda wanted to have a scene where Luffy is given blood by a fishman and he had to asspull a major injury for Luffy. This is impossible on current Luffy who has feats of tanking awakened attacks from Doffy and Cracker if you even know what that means sike. Shut the hell up and sit the hell down.

No.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizzoking: Dude, stop tagging me until you can have a civil debate or I will report you to the mods.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:

R1 wise I would say Naruto has the advantage because despite stats equalization, he still has nuke capable of VAPORIZING Akainu whether he is in magma form or not. Akainu on the other hand, lacks the offensive power to get past Naruto's defense(check tanking a moon splitting slice unharmed).

The GWRE feat is only continental at best since the moon in NARUTO is vastly hollow. This also doesn't account for the heat resistance he'll need to survive basic contact with Akainu. Keep in mind that he had to fly above lava in Kaguya's dimension, implying that contact with it would severely harm him even in SOSP mode.

R2 : Man I really like your analysis and it makes a great deal of sense. The teamwork here is perfect since they compliment each other. If they can outlast naruto's So6P form, they win the fight. Nevertheless their greatest problem is Naruto's Nuke. Just one Nuke from Naruto So6P is enough to Vaporize everyone here aside from Kizaru. They need to be very careful in order to win the fight whereas one blast from Naruto would end the game.

The issue here is that it depends on Naruto getting off a clean shot, something they can easily prevent. Fujitora can alter his trajectory and Aokiji/Akainu make it hard a him to get a foothold. Naruto has a significant charge period with all his devastating attacks, all of which give the Admirals plenty of opportunity to counter/evade. Kizaru's LS lasers prevent any charging of bijuudama or rasenshurikens.

Besides, gravity needs to be strong enough to have an effect on Naruto since Pain Arc 6-tails Naruto actually overwhelmed a horizontal gravity attack from Deva Path Pain(The Shinra Tensei is evenly matched by a Rasenshuriken that is around mountain level), and current Naruto is LEAGUES above that power. This horizontal gravity attack has so far been stronger than Fujitora's. We need to see Fujitora at his strongest in order to conclude whether his gravity would affect Naruto (Kaguya's gravity was no joke at all mine you).

Kaguya's gravity was entirely a joke; the likes of Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke survived it a-ok. Those characters are tiers apart in stats but it affected them all the same mostly, that's a joke.

Fujitora can call down meteors so rest assured, he can hold Naruto.

I would say Naruto wins 7/10 if ever gets to throw a single powerful nuke. This is definitely not a stomp because the team can potentially win this if Naruto errs too many times or their strategy goes perfectly.

There are too many way to prevent a powerful attack from landing a meaningful blow, especially with logia intangibility, to say Naruto has a chance. If he were less restricted or if logia were, I'd agree with you on the 7/10 in his favor.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By MizzoKing
@silentnightz said:

Finally a real comment and some real truth out here. SIKE.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Naruto throws a Rasenshuriken at the verse and they die

Not happening at all.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Haha no worries, nice debating with you.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By Ebitan
@silentnightz said:
@ebitan said:

The GWRE feat is only continental at best since the moon in NARUTO is vastly hollow. This also doesn't account for the heat resistance he'll need to survive basic contact with Akainu. Keep in mind that he had to fly above lava in Kaguya's dimension, implying that contact with it would severely harm him even in SOSP mode.

The issue here is that it depends on Naruto getting off a clean shot, something they can easily prevent. Fujitora can alter his trajectory and Aokiji/Akainu make it hard a him to get a foothold. Naruto has a significant charge period with all his devastating attacks, all of which give the Admirals plenty of opportunity to counter/evade. Kizaru's LS lasers prevent any charging of bijuudama or rasenshurikens.

Kaguya's gravity was entirely a joke; the likes of Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke survived it a-ok. Those characters are tiers apart in stats but it affected them all the same mostly, that's a joke.

Fujitora can call down meteors so rest assured, he can hold Naruto.

There are too many way to prevent a powerful attack from landing a meaningful blow, especially with logia intangibility, to say Naruto has a chance. If he were less restricted or if logia were, I'd agree with you on the 7/10 in his favor.

1) Okay, whether that feat is Moon level or not is certainly debatable. I never said that it was a Moon Level feat. I would still rate it from continental to low moon level. Nevertheless, that was KCM Naruto in Sage mode with Kurama outside of him, suggesting that this isn't his full power.

2) The thing about the Kaguya dimension, Naruto never came in contact with the lava, so we will never know how it would have affected him. In fact, a case can be made that that lava isn't your everyday lava since it is on a different planet, but I won't use this argument. So far, the closest interaction we see Naruto with lava is War Arc KCM Naruto getting skin surface injury from getting scalded by Four Tails lava. Hence KCM Naruto was barely able to tank a lava attack. If we scale this up to So6P, Naruto would have probably been immune to the heat considering how much more So6P is more powerful than KCM. Speculation I know, but it is still logical.

3) Kizaru's lasers need to be charged as well, Naruto could just charge alongside him, and let his clones defend him from the other admirals. When both of them complete the charge and fires together, Game Over for the admirals. In fact, Naruto can even use a clone to defend against Kizaru's needed to be charged lasers while he himself charges up the 1 hit KO nuke.

4) I still refer back to the 6 tails overwhelming mountain level gravity argument. Calling down meteors isn't something Naruto has not dealt with before (Check Juubi Madara and Rinnegan Madara). Even Rinnegan Madara's meteors were more destructive than Fujitora's.

5) Thanks for agreeing with my 7/10 statement. Only Kizaru's logia intangibility is useful here because Naruto's nuke would wipe out magma, ice and a human. With only Kizaru left, the fight is pretty much over .

Edit: Oh Clones are restricted. My bad. Naruto can still summon Gamabunta, charge up the attack inside his belly while kizaru shoots the lasers, then jump out and nuke. This will be much harder to pull off without the clones though.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472  Edited By ManimalMan

@silentnightz said:

He survived an attack that melted a massive amount or rock while near death in his base form and can tank bijuudama's (kn6's bijuudama was vaping rocks just by passing by them. Akainu's lava is super impressive but naruto has some solid heat resistance feats of his own, with he his full avatar and regen he should be fine. flight and shockwaves are gonna go along way when it comes avoiding akainu's AOE attacks.

Since when has he ever had a hard time fighting teams? chakra attacks should work just fine on everyone except maybe kizaru.

KN8 naruto was able to operate just fine under the gravity of CT. If gravity strong enough to rip mountains huge chunks of bedrock out of the earth and compress them wasnt enough to slow down a weaker version of naruto wasnt enough to slow him down then fujitora wont be doing much

Naruto will be flying for the most part an aokiji's flash freezes need either direct contact or contact through a medium. it snot far to say he had a hard time escaping when didnt actually try escape.

Naruto is his own assistance. Even in 6 paths kurama mode he can make at least full kurama 3 clones that don't disappear when hit. that's one naruto for each admiral.

EDIT: my bad just saw that clones are restricted.

he still has enough of an edge in firepower for that strategy to not be very effective. bijuudama's dont fire unless their charge and he can spam uncharged ones so just attacking him and hoping he doesnt fire back isnt gonna work. he also still has chakra arms to produce multiple rasengans and rasenshurikens.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz said:

He survived an attack that melted a massive amount or rock while near death in his base form and can tank bijuudama's (kn6's bijuudama was vaping rocks just by passing by them. Akainu's lava is super impressive but naruto has some solid heat resistance feats of his own, with he his full avatar and regen he should be fine. flight and shockwaves are gonna go along way when it comes avoiding akainu's AOE attacks.

Since when has he ever had a hard time fighting teams? chakra attacks should work just fine on everyone except maybe kizaru.

KN8 naruto was able to operate just fine under the gravity of CT. If gravity strong enough to rip mountains huge chunks of bedrock out of the earth and compress them wasnt enough to slow down a weaker version of naruto wasnt enough to slow him down then fujitora wont be doing much

Naruto will be flying for the most part an aokiji's flash freezes need either direct contact or contact through a medium. it snot far to say he had a hard time escaping when didnt actually try escape.

Naruto is his own assistance. Even in 6 paths kurama mode he can make at least full kurama 3 clones that don't disappear when hit. that's one naruto for each admiral.

My thoughts as well.

MizzoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By MizzoKing
@ebitan said:

@mizzoking: Dude, stop tagging me until you can have a civil debate or I will report you to the mods.

Stop wasting people's time. You don't realize how silly you look with your Nartuo is going to vape magma .Magma man who has heat feats that don't even exist in the verse. This how low you naruwankingdom have fallen. You're completely delusional.

No Caption Provided

This is Naruto Kaguya and Sasuke vs Magma. Someone lock this pathetic mismatch.

Akainu's leftover fire is still burning steel doors that don't exist in Narutovrse and the sea. He can vape ice that several dozens of times stronger than steel and casual freezing that can freeze continent of sea for 7 days straight . The entire final fight shows they are weak to pathetic magma ice and gravity. They have no heat feats nor any natural elements feats whatsoever that's the point of the entire final fight at best they tanked chakra attacks with chakra back. Jokes at Naruto tanking real life magma with chakra cloack. They can't deal with real natural elements of this disaster level potency and quantity. Any of the Admirals solo the verse, one shot. Akainu one shots without even using Magu Magu. One Punch or Haki blast GG. They all massively blitz too, dwarfs in all stats and showings. There is no versions of Naruto that's even tanking an Entei let alone magma fist from Akainu. Akainu one shots. If this keeps up they'll tell us Bijudama can vape fire itself. Jokes at Naruto tanking real life elements with "chakra cloack" that stuff is irrelevant fodder for these characters. Bijudama wouldn't even scratch Adam wood. This is One Piece. They destroy this fodder. Kizaru solos the verse I see " Kizaru keeps him up" sike Kizaru one shots.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:

@aeneas100: lol finally found it, juubi is intangible and was sealed, naruto still seals him

No Caption Provided

Intangible Juubi ? This guy needs to be stopped. Kishimito is going to slap you when he gets to you. Stop being a comedian. Juubi is a tangible physcal being you dumb kid anyone who read or watched Naruto knows this what the hell are you even sprouting ? Sike.

ur are seriously had to deal with on cv....juubi already showed he can dematerialise his body and before that, kurama who knows the juubi, said he was intangible and later on we saw how juubi dematerialised its body...kishimoto is the one that put that in there not me buddy

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizzoking said:

These clowns are hilarious. Akainu one shots the fodder. Naruto has no city level feats and no durability to permanent weather change. AO Kiji's feat one shots the verse. Akainu is MFTL and far more Hax. Naruto has no attacks that can even tickle Akainu. He gets one shotted like the fodder he is.

This man is a troll! ^^

its really obvious, everyone on cv already knows he is a Onepiece troll, he is famous for that

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:

1) Okay, whether that feat is Moon level or not is certainly debatable. I never said that it was a Moon Level feat. I would still rate it from continental to low moon level. Nevertheless, that was KCM Naruto in Sage mode with Kurama outside of him, suggesting that this isn't his full power.

Never be under the impression that Kurama and Naruto are separate unless its directly stated because they weren't. Even outside of him, the charka is under Naruto's control. This still doesn't account for heat damage.

2) The thing about the Kaguya dimension, Naruto never came in contact with the lava, so we will never know how it would have affected him. In fact, a case can be made that that lava isn't your everyday lava since it is on a different planet, but I won't use this argument. So far, the closest interaction we see Naruto with lava is War Arc KCM Naruto getting skin surface injury from getting scalded by Four Tails lava. Hence KCM Naruto was barely able to tank a lava attack. If we scale this up to So6P, Naruto would have probably been immune to the heat considering how much more So6P is more powerful than KCM. Speculation I know, but it is still logical.

Sorry, but that isn't logical when a few things are considered.

1. Kaguya's lava is natural; flows from the ground/volcano.
  2. SOSP Naruto lost a TSO to that lava.
  3. Naruto's general stat buff from SOSP mode doesn't apply specifically to heat resistance.

Son Goku's lava is chakra lava which is inferior to natural lava, meaning Naruto resists it better. Natural lava like Akainu can destroy a TSO, and likely Naruto. Naruto just lacks solid feats in non-chakra heat resistance.

3) Kizaru's lasers need to be charged as well, Naruto could just charge alongside him, and let his clones defend him from the other admirals. When both of them complete the charge and fires together, Game Over for the admirals. In fact, Naruto can even use a clone to defend against Kizaru's needed to be charged lasers while he himself charges up the 1 hit KO nuke.

Kizaru's lasers are LS, much faster than anything Naruto fires so even if launched at the same time, Kizaru's hits first with ample time to dodge Naruto's attack. Also, Kizaru charge time? Never heard of it before now.

Naruto can't use clones in this round, he's restricted lol

4) I still refer back to the 6 tails overwhelming mountain level gravity argument. Calling down meteors isn't something Naruto has not dealt with before (Check Juubi Madara and Rinnegan Madara). Even Rinnegan Madara's meteors were more destructive than Fujitora's.

Meteor class gravity is more impressive than mountain class generally, and no character has directly applied excess gravity to Naruto except Kaguya. The examples listed aren't relevant as they only formed meteors, never focusing the center of gravity on Naruto himself. Fujitora can do this, and Naruto had difficulty overcoming it--nuff said for me.

5) Thanks for agreeing with my 7/10 statement. Only Kizaru's logia intangibility is useful here because Naruto's nuke would wipe out magma, ice and a human. With only Kizaru left, the fight is pretty much over .

Not quite. Logia intangibility means without Haki, the admirals are nigh-indestructible. Even if destroyed, they can reform from their element(present or not) with no sign of damage. Naruto can't wipe them out short of sealing them.

Edit: Oh Clones are restricted. My bad. Naruto can still summon Gamabunta, charge up the attack inside his belly while kizaru shoots the lasers, then jump out and nuke. This will be much harder to pull off without the clones though.

lol nice try:

• Fujitora folds Gamabunta
  • Kizaru skewers him
  • Aokiji freezes him solid
  • Akainu roasts him alive

Gamabunta is beneath the Admirals' concerns, more hindrance than help.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Repost @epichotflame

Sike you are one of the worst trolls here and a complete joke. You are laughable with your barely island level feats. Stop @'people with jokes . Those meteors are island level all combined/ couldn't even cover the distance with Raikage and barely dwarfed PS.

This is the full perspective of the feat

yh i know, all of them combined is multi cities lvl, the combined meteorite covered half a small country=multi cities lvl and naruto busted it, still greater than anything akainu has displayed tho

@ebitan@wargodcalypso " I laugh at whoever debates this guy here named @epichotflame he highballls naruto and downplays "nothing" and has a thick skull to understand or comprehend feats"

okay??

This fodder trash isn't island level. Here is the feat in the anime

lol nice downplay, still bigger than any meteorite in onepiece

This does not even beat PRE-TIMESKIP PRE GEAR 2ND GEAR THRID FEATS SIKE! Laughable.

cool its still covers half a small country which is bigger than island which naruto busted with just 7 tbrs by himself no clones, he can make more of it with clones

This casual punche neg diffs that feat and one shots any version of Naruto and still one shots the entire verse Naruto and Sasuke both combined at the same time. Akainu scales thousands of times above this punch. This as far as Naruto goes and any of your trash goes.

thats nice for moria, where did it say he split an island, that was a portion of the ground not island and splitting an island in half=/=destroying an island

This is what you thought this feat was

That Surume alone is 300 M long and is fodder to that puny plaza. The Noah was going to destroy the entire island landmasses we don't even see here not just this.

Lol at 300 Meters Naruto and Sakura sike. SMH THIS MERE JOKE. Don"t @me again you trash.

cool

This can't even cover a small island. This can't nowhere near in any dimension ever bust the island Sabo's fist fodderized left to him. Sabo one shots the entire verse. Any of the Admirals solo the verse. Narutoverse is complete and utter fodder.

RIP.

what island did i see destroyed there? i didnt see any island busting there lol

Sike. "It never burnt over water" fire literally burns over water. The fire has eough potency to burn on water and dwarfs 150 meters ships and stop laser beams. The fist dwarfs multi islands of landmasses when each of them have large cities in them and goes past the horizon of the sea. That's Large coutry level to continental. Have you ever been on a plane ? Countries from plane view do not get past sea horizon buddy. This one shots the entire Naruto verse 100 times fold.

it didnt burn on water, it just hit those ships, if it burnt on water then the water would have vaporised....yes i have been on a plane and thats not country lvl, those ships were too noticeable from below cloud lvl to be country lvl, its large island lvl at best

Film Z being canon or not isn't the matter here , this dude here @ebitan gave me a movie feat and said it dwarfs any feat in OP not manga feats, so I showed him an explosion that dwarfs that trash from movie feat from One Piece.

it matters if its cannon cuz naruto the last movie is cannon unlike z movie, so its useless here

Freaking blew a whole island that completely dwarfs that puny nonsensical trash from Naruto over could't even tickle the characters in there buddy. Sike. Akainu's fire is still burning the sea two years later.

Akainu one solos the verse. Stop putting Naruto against top tiers of Shonen.

lemme repeat myself, no one from one piece character has survive a blast with small city sized width and reached and busted through the moon from earth's surface, the distance b/w earth and moon plus the small city sized width would=moon lvl destruction which base naruto with more than half of his energy drained tanked and that wasnt even all of naruto's pure chakra and it still caused that destruction...naruto one shots every admiral except kizaru since light cant be damaged

No Caption Provided

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:

@mizzoking: Reported.

lol imagine using PIS of naruto being afraid of lava when teen KCM naruto was touching and grabbing lava cloak even had lava on his back and wasnt that concerned about it...SPSM>>>>KCM in everything

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then we have hokage base naruto no selling this

No Caption Provided

tbh im suprised how mizzoking is not banned yet with his way of debating

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those attacks you've mentioned are chakra attacks, which Naruto has extreme resistance against making all of them irrelevant examples. If Naruto could withstand such heat Kaguya's lava dimension would been no problem.

Flight is limited by Fujitora. Shockwaves? Against something like Ryusei Kazan or Inugami Guren? Ridiculous lol

Naruto has been bested teams of individuals many times and often relies on teamwork to overcome them. Sure, he could ROLF-godstomp almost his entire verse....he just doesn't because plot. The Admirals are vastly superior to shinobi in terms of power, stats, intelligence, and adaptability, proving to be able to combat large numbers alone or assisted, and work as a team. The only time Naruto has really bested a team was against Pain, but he came with prior knowledge and was kinda bloodlusted(still lost) and was saved by Kurama/Minato.

Been waiting for this. Naruto was nowhere near the center of the Chibaku Tensei and was still being heavily pressed into it even with several mini-bijuudama and the strength of Kurama coming forth. Naruto entirely failed to resist it until the gravity stopped pulling it together.

Flight is hindered by Fujitora/Akainu/Kizaru(gravity/AoE/aerial coverage).

EDIT: my bad just saw that clones are restricted.

Lol you good.

he still has enough of an edge in firepower for that strategy to not be very effective. bijuudama's dont fire unless their charge and he can spam uncharged ones so just attacking him and hoping he doesnt fire back isnt gonna work. he also still has chakra arms to produce multiple rasengans and rasenshurikens.

Naruto's edge in firepower is irrelevant when his opponents are intangible and can prevent him from optimizing it's use. Stop trying to play on Naruto's DC and think up a decent plan, it's lame.

Bijuudama have a slower charge/firing rate that Kizaru's laser and disruption can cause them to explode in place. Chakra arms are negged by frost/lava/gravity, rasengans/rasenshurikens are driven into the ground along with Naruto. Still haven't overcome Fujitora's gravity manipulation.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan: Don't follow @manimalman's ideas, use your own; they were more adaptable and better thought out. ManimalMan's theory has many flaws and concludes without overcoming any obsticles. You were on a decent enough track, continue.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484  Edited By Ebitan

@silentnightz said:
@ebitan said:

Never be under the impression that Kurama and Naruto are separate unless its directly stated because they weren't. Even outside of him, the charka is under Naruto's control. This still doesn't account for heat damage.

Sorry, but that isn't logical when a few things are considered.

1. Kaguya's lava is natural; flows from the ground/volcano.
  2. SOSP Naruto lost a TSO to that lava.
  3. Naruto's general stat buff from SOSP mode doesn't apply specifically to heat resistance.

Son Goku's lava is chakra lava which is inferior to natural lava, meaning Naruto resists it better. Natural lava like Akainu can destroy a TSO, and likely Naruto. Naruto just lacks solid feats in non-chakra heat resistance.

Kizaru's lasers are LS, much faster than anything Naruto fires so even if launched at the same time, Kizaru's hits first with ample time to dodge Naruto's attack. Also, Kizaru charge time? Never heard of it before now.

Naruto can't use clones in this round, he's restricted lol

Meteor class gravity is more impressive than mountain class generally, and no character has directly applied excess gravity to Naruto except Kaguya. The examples listed aren't relevant as they only formed meteors, never focusing the center of gravity on Naruto himself. Fujitora can do this, and Naruto had difficulty overcoming it--nuff said for me.

Not quite. Logia intangibility means without Haki, the admirals are nigh-indestructible. Even if destroyed, they can reform from their element(present or not) with no sign of damage. Naruto can't wipe them out short of sealing them.

lol nice try:

• Kizaru skewers him

Gamabunta is beneath the Admirals' concerns, more hindrance than help.

1) There is a HUGE difference. Without Kurama, all of Naruto's stats drop down substantially. Compare KCM to Bijuu Mode bruh. This statement of yours borderline sounds like you haven't watched or read Naruto. This is common knowledge for any Naruto readers. With the Bijuu in him, he has cloak chakra structure meaning he is in Bijuu Mode. In The Last, he was clearly in KCM Sage mode , since he has no jacket and he has no way to enter Bijuu Mode without Kurama in him.

2) Chakra elements is NOT inferior to natural elements , what's your proof of it being weaker? In fact, Chakra infused elements are arguably even Stronger than natural elements if sufficient chakra is infused, check Kirin versus a regular thunderbolt, check Rasenshuriken versus a regular tornado. This is downplay at its best.

If you want to go by this argument, I can also argue that Akainu's magma is inferior to Son Goku's magma since it is not BUFFED by Tailed Beast chakra.

Kaguya's lava is NOT natural since it is from a different Planet, not on planet Earth. I don't recall him losing any TSO to it. Scans? So6P buffs everything unless proven otherwise.

No Caption Provided

3) Rayleigh stops Kizaru midway while he was charging. His beams need some charge time to be used.

4) Fujitora's meteor size was really small and it destroys buildings, unlike Pein's mountain busting shinra tensei. His meteors are really small unlike Madara's. Edo Madara pulled the meteor RIGHT down from space, he did not create them, and his meteors dwarves fujitora's. Fujitora's greatest feat so far has been lifting city level debris, meanwhile Pein CREATED a miniature planetary body larger than the size of a city, crushing Naruto within it. Guess what, 8 tailed Naruto busted out like it was nothing. Forming a planetary body >lifting debris of equal size. This is enough to show that Naruto can overcome Gravitational attacks quite easily.

5) Logia can be damaged or killed without Haki, Luffy without haki smahed Enel because rubber block electrity. Luffy smashed Crocodile using water that solidifies his sand to be hit. Ace blocked Kizaru's light form using fire fist at long range. Elements react to Logia's elemental body. Jozu's diamond smashed Aokiji's ice form causing him to spit blood and it was not coated with armament haki. In this case, Naruto's nuke VAPORIZES the ice and magma until nothing is left to be regenerated from.

Even if destroyed, they can reform from their element(present or not) with no sign of damage.

Tell this to Ace who couldn't reform the hole in his chest and Aokiji who couldn't reform his leg healthily.

lol nice try:

• Kizaru skewers him

6) Great! They have fallen for it then! By the time they are done with this, Naruto emerges out of the badly damaged Gamabunta with his fully charged nuke and launches it to the admirals. Gamabunta only serves as a meat shield while Naruto charges his nuke. The moment the admirals bust through Gamabunta, Naruto throws the nuke and it is Game Over.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485  Edited By Ebitan

@ebitan said:

@mizzoking: Reported.

lol imagine using PIS of naruto being afraid of lava when teen KCM naruto was touching and grabbing lava cloak even had lava on his back and wasnt that concerned about it...SPSM>>>>KCM in everything

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then we have hokage base naruto no selling this

No Caption Provided

tbh im suprised how mizzoking is not banned yet with his way of debating

Exactly!! That was the feat I was refering to! Naruto literally tanked magma in KCM mode. Now people are trying to downplay it saying that Chakra magma < magma, which is 0 evidence assumption at its best.

This scan alone shows that KCM Naruto and above would tank magma no problem. Thanks for the scan!

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan: yh no problem, i just hate when ppl downplay naruto's heat/lava durability....even weakened 1 tailed chakra cloak naruto held amaterasu in his hands from sasuke who was amped with so6p power, amaterasu from a weaker sasuke damaged gyuuki and made gyuuki scream, same gyuuki bathed in lava with bare damage and felt no pain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:

1) There is a HUGE difference. Without Kurama, all of Naruto's stats drop down substantially. Compare KCM to Bijuu Mode bruh. This statement of yours borderline sounds like you haven't watched or read Naruto. This is common knowledge for any Naruto readers. With the Bijuu in him, he has cloak chakra structure meaning he is in Bijuu Mode. In The Last, he was clearly in KCM Sage mode , since he has no jacket and he has no way to enter Bijuu Mode without Kurama in him.

I'd clear this up but it doesn't matter: where's the heat resistance? Nowhere to be seen, which was the entire point. Naruto lacks sufficient heat resistance, nothing else matters.

2) Chakra elements is NOT inferior to natural elements , what's your proof of it being weaker? In fact, Chakra infused elements are arguably even Stronger than natural elements if sufficient chakra is infused, check Kirin versus a regular thunderbolt, check Rasenshuriken versus a regular tornado. This is downplay at its best.

Chakra elements are inferior to natural elements, this is a NARUTOverse concept; its the entire difference between ninjutsu and senjutsu The examples you listed are both natural/senjutsu.

Kaguya's lava is NOT natural since it is from a different Planet, not on planet Earth. I don't recall him losing any TSO to it. Scans? So6P buffs everything unless proven otherwise.

I'm not assuming anything for the sake of your argument; Kaguya's lava in natural, no more, no less.

I can't find scans for the TSO thing so I'm gonna drop it. They still wouldn't be an issue to Akainu.

3) Rayleigh stops Kizaru midway while he was charging. His beams need some charge time to be used.

Really think Kizaru is the only person out here on the offensive? Too many opponents for such a bold move, Naruto would be killed.

4) Fujitora's meteor size was really small and it destroys buildings, unlike Pein's mountain busting shinra tensei. His meteors are really small unlike Madara's. Edo Madara pulled the meteor RIGHT down from space, he did not create them, and his meteors dwarves fujitora's. Fujitora's greatest feat so far has been lifting city level debris, meanwhile Pein CREATED a miniature planetary body larger than the size of a city, crushing Naruto within it. Guess what, 8 tailed Naruto busted out like it was nothing. Forming a planetary body >lifting debris of equal size. This is enough to show that Naruto can overcome Gravitational attacks quite easily.

Lol Pain didn't create a celestial body, miniature or otherwise. Chibaku Tensei has a visible gravity well and Naruto was nowhere near it, still barely escaped. Gravity applied directly to the body is vastly different from an object with a strong center of gravity. Kaguya's gravity dimension held SOSP Naruto same as Kakashi, that's not debatable. If the gravity were so great, Kakashi would have died so Fujitora's gravity will be adequate for effecting Naruto.

5) Logia can be damaged or killed without Haki, Luffy without haki smahed Enel because rubber block electrity. Luffy smashed Crocodile using water that solidifies his sand to be hit. Ace blocked Kizaru's light form using fire fist at long range. Elements react to Logia's elemental body. Jozu's diamond smashed Aokiji's ice form causing him to spit blood and it was not coated with armament haki. In this case, Naruto's nuke VAPORIZES the ice and magma until nothing is left to be regenerated from.

And what element is Naruto's vaporizer? Chakra's not an element.

You've tried to use examples of plot and verse mechanics to justify Naruto accomplishing something he cannot. Even if his SOSP form could physically interact with the Admirals, he'd never get a large scale attack off; there too many powerful, versatile, intelligent enemies for no one to do anything.

Tell this to Ace who couldn't reform the hole in his chest and Aokiji who couldn't reform his leg healthily.

Akainu is a magma logia, which is a naturally higher order of fire power and he possesses Haki. Aokiji also possesses Haki, so the wound he and Akainu suffered form their 10 day bout are because of Haki. They would otherwise reform.

6) Great! They have fallen for it then! By the time they are done with this, Naruto emerges out of the badly damaged Gamabunta with his fully charged nuke and launches it to the admirals. Gamabunta only serves as a meat shield while Naruto charges his nuke. The moment the admirals bust through Gamabunta, Naruto throws the nuke and it is Game Over.

*sigh*It seems I complimented you far too early. Gamabunta won't survive a single attack, Naruto wouldn't sacrifice him even in the maddest of bloodlusts, and the Admirals are fools; none of them need to be close to Gamabunta to kill him. This game is over.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488  Edited By Ebitan

@silentnightz said:
@ebitan said:

I'd clear this up but it doesn't matter: where's the heat resistance? Nowhere to be seen, which was the entire point. Naruto lacks sufficient heat resistance, nothing else matters.

Chakra elements are inferior to natural elements, this is a NARUTOverse concept; its the entire difference between ninjutsu and senjutsu The examples you listed are both natural/senjutsu.

I'm not assuming anything for the sake of your argument; Kaguya's lava in natural, no more, no less.

I can't find scans for the TSO thing so I'm gonna drop it. They still wouldn't be an issue to Akainu.

Really think Kizaru is the only person out here on the offensive? Too many opponents for such a bold move, Naruto would be killed.

Lol Pain didn't create a celestial body, miniature or otherwise. Chibaku Tensei has a visible gravity well and Naruto was nowhere near it, still barely escaped. Gravity applied directly to the body is vastly different from an object with a strong center of gravity. Kaguya's gravity dimension held SOSP Naruto same as Kakashi, that's not debatable. If the gravity were so great, Kakashi would have died so Fujitora's gravity will be adequate for effecting Naruto.

And what element is Naruto's vaporizer? Chakra's not an element.

You've tried to use examples of plot and verse mechanics to justify Naruto accomplishing something he cannot. Even if his SOSP form could physically interact with the Admirals, he'd never get a large scale attack off; there too many powerful, versatile, intelligent enemies for no one to do anything.

Akainu is a magma logia, which is a naturally higher order of fire power and he possesses Haki. Aokiji also possesses Haki, so the wound he and Akainu suffered form their 10 day bout are because of Haki. They would otherwise reform.

*sigh*It seems I complimented you far too early. Gamabunta won't survive a single attack, Naruto wouldn't sacrifice him even in the maddest of bloodlusts, and the Admirals are fools; none of them need to be close to Gamabunta to kill him. This game is over.

1) Kirin is not senjutsu, Rasenshuriken without sage mode is also not senjutsu. Chakra elemental attacks are clearly stronger than normal elemental attacks. I have shown you my evidence of Chakra elemental attacks more powerful than natural element, it is your turn to show me proof that Natural Elements> Chakra Elements. Senjutsu is only an additional ENERGY buff to strengthen one's physical abilities and ALL ninjutsus, not only elemental ones. It does not represent natural ELEMENTS itself. Energy/=Element. Looks like someone was NOT reading Naruto. Naruto tanked magma in KCM and that is all that matters. You are clearly pulling on straws by now when it is obvious that he could tank Akainu's magma no problem.

2) That was to disproof your statement that Kizaru did not need to charge lasers. Clearly, he did. Your statement was wrong.

3) Someone did not read Naruto again. Naruto's nukes are literally elemental since it contains Wind, sand etc. Whitebeard's attack was not elemental and it smashed Akainu no problem without using Armament Haki. Keep trying.

4) The ninjas on the planet were all superhumans, not getting crushed by the gravity is not weird considering all the attacks the have been shown to tank. The gravity feat is hard to be debated because it needs Physics calculations, that although I am an engineering student, I don't think is something too straightforward. The point is Naruto can resist strong gravitational attacks, while the Admirals have not shown durability to tank Vaporizing attacks of Naruto's scale.

5) Akainu's fist was not coated in Haki when he Punched ace or else it wouldn't have burnt right through him. The point is these logias have less regenerative abilities than you give credit.

6) You clearly have too many uncertainties about Naruto. Great, actually, Naruto does not even need Gamabunta. He just needs to shield himself with a TSO, or his Kurama Avatar while he charges up the attack, then Nuke it, Game Over for Admirals. You complimented me ? Not that I can recall or care. You sir, had no scans or feats to back up your statements, have wrong intepretations while all of my statements were backed up by evidence.

Naruto wins this 7/10 without clones, wins this 9/10 with clones whether Logia intangibility is on or not. We can do a CaV on this if you want.

Scythor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto godslaughteromegaroflflickstomps

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz

"Those attacks you've mentioned are chakra attacks, which Naruto has extreme resistance against making all of them irrelevant examples. If Naruto could withstand such heat Kaguya's lava dimension would been no problem.

Flight is limited by Fujitora. Shockwaves? Against something like Ryusei Kazan or Inugami Guren? Ridiculous lol"

That's not a thing, the only people with any sort of special resistance against chakra attacks are juubi jinchuriki with mastery of yin yang release. You could make an argument that since so6p naruto is a pseudo juubi jinchuriki he has that same resistance but the feats I mentioned were either base naruto or naruto before he got six paths powers.

Kaguya's lava dimension was never actually a problem for naruto, he was worried about sakura and Kakashi falling into the lava but when sasuke tried to rescue he told him to let go and not worry about him. Like I said, naruto's dealt with stronger gravity than anything fujitora's demonstrated already. Yup shockwaves.

"Naruto has been bested teams of individuals many times and often relies on teamwork to overcome them. Sure, he could ROLF-godstomp almost his entire verse....he just doesn't because plot. The Admirals are vastly superior to shinobi in terms of power, stats, intelligence, and adaptability, proving to be able to combat large numbers alone or assisted, and work as a team. The only time Naruto has really bested a team was against Pain, but he came with prior knowledge and was kinda bloodlusted(still lost) and was saved by Kurama/Minato"

citation needed. The admirals are vastly superior to non-god tiers in power and stats, sure. Naruto has far better feats of strategy than any of the admirals. Combating large numbers of faceless mooks doesn't tell us anything. Most of the time in One Piece that involve large groups of soldiers boil down to a couple of thousand fodder with pistols and swords running straight a character that bulldozes them, no intelligence or adaptability needed. Not saying these guys aren't smart but they don't compare to naruto who regularly comes up with multi-layered plans and backup plans, observes his opponents to gauge their weakness and ways to exploit them, employs misdirects and feints etc on the fly.

"Been waiting for this. Naruto was nowhere near the center of the Chibaku Tensei and was still being heavily pressed into it even with several mini-bijuudama and the strength of Kurama coming forth. Naruto entirely failed to resist it until the gravity stopped pulling it together."

Few things, you can see naruto getting pulled early on while it's still being formed so naturally, he's gonna be closer to the center. Second, doesn't really matter since its still above anything fujitora has demonstrated. Pain says he made this CT extra big specifically for the kyuubi/naruto implying that naruto is fairly deep in otherwise making one larger would be a waste of time. Once naruto goes KN8 he digs his way out of it, the gravity didn't stop until afterwards when pain coughs up blood and releases it.

"Naruto's edge in firepower is irrelevant when his opponents are intangible and can prevent him from optimizing it's use. Stop trying to play on Naruto's DC and think up a decent plan, it's lame.

Bijuudama have a slower charge/firing rate that Kizaru's laser and disruption can cause them to explode in place. Chakra arms are negged by frost/lava/gravity, rasengans/rasenshurikens are driven into the ground along with Naruto. Still haven't overcome Fujitora's gravity manipulation."

None of them are really intangible (kizaru is close though) they just disperse into elements, being made of ice or magma isn't going to save them. They have a big enough AOE. Bijuudama's dont need to be charged and exploding them in place would be dumb since they still have a multi-kilometer AoE. Freezing or burning the arms is pointless since naruto can always grow more. Like I said, Naruto's overcome gravity more powerful than fuji's already. Between steam release and lava release freezing shouldn't be an issue, I've mentioned already that he's got enough he resistance feats to manage lava. Zephr is a non-factor. Kizaru's definitely the biggest issue since his the most mobile and harderst kill.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Akainu stomps

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492  Edited By Ebitan

@nerise said:
No Caption Provided

Akainu stomps

Gag. Himawari one shots Akainu in this case and proceeds to destroy the Marine HQ in 1 hit.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Like I said, Akainu stomps

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494  Edited By Ebitan

@nerise said:
No Caption Provided

That sword is special Sasukekun's sword that can slash through Otsutsukis, which Naruto had no problem regenerating. That sword would one shot Akainu. That girl stomps aokiji.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:

1) Kirin is not senjutsu, Rasenshuriken without sage mode is also not senjutsu. Chakra elemental attacks are clearly stronger than normal elemental attacks. I have shown you my evidence of Chakra elemental attacks more powerful than natural element, it is your turn to show me proof that Natural Elements> Chakra Elements. Senjutsu is only an additional ENERGY buff to strengthen one's physical abilities and ALL ninjutsus, not only elemental ones. It does not represent natural ELEMENTS itself. Energy/=Element. Looks like someone was NOT reading Naruto. Naruto tanked magma in KCM and that is all that matters. You are clearly pulling on straws by now when it is obvious that he could tank Akainu's magma no problem.

Kirin is tamed natural lightning, and they explained why that was a big deal. Maybe you should read up on NARUTO, you've got time.

I'm well aware of what senjutsu is and how chakra works. I won't be educating you on why senjutsu is vastly superior either. Zetsu sums it up neatly when explaining Kirin, same principle applies to all nature tarnsformation ninjutus:Naruto Vol.43 Chapter 391 : ...with The Thunder! page 4 - MangaNelo.com

2) That was to disproof your statement that Kizaru did not need to charge lasers. Clearly, he did. Your statement was wrong.

1. That doesn't disprove anything about my statement, it's simply evidence.

2. Your evidence is invalid when examined in context. Plus, Kizaru has several faster feats, none of which I'm bring to you.

3) Someone did not read Naruto again. Naruto's nukes are literally elemental since it contains Wind, sand etc. Whitebeard's attack was not elemental and it smashed Akainu no problem without using Armament Haki. Keep trying.

That was so ignorant it physically hurt. Naruto's bijuudama aren't elemental as they're made of yin/yang chakra. Naruto's rasenshurikens aren't 'nukes' by any means(like none), but are elemental in nature.

Naruto isn't Whitebeard's physical equal so get off his dick. Not only is Naruto a noodle-armed, bird-chested bitch compared to Whitebeard, but he doesn't have access to Devil Fruit powers. That example is invalid.

4) The ninjas on the planet were all superhumans, not getting crushed by the gravity is not weird considering all the attacks the have been shown to tank. The gravity feat is hard to be debated because it needs Physics calculations, that although I am an engineering student, I don't think is something too straightforward. The point is Naruto can resist strong gravitational attacks, while the Admirals have not shown durability to tank Vaporizing attacks of Naruto's scale.

Shinobi in NARUTO are squishy as hell and super-hella low ranking in general durability. Sideline the calculation talks, Sakura and Kakashi survived it with 0 adverse effect. That means the gravity was inferior to the force of Pain's Shinra Tensei, which would ragdoll either of them. It certainly wasn't greater gravity than Fujitora, who can pull down meteors.

5) Akainu's fist was not coated in Haki when he Punched ace or else it wouldn't have burnt right through him. The point is these logias have less regenerative abilities than you give credit.

I'm not giving logia intangibility any more credit than it is due. Its honestly a low-tier intangibility that's easily overcome, you just aren't smart enough to figure out how. I won't embarrass you by telling you exactly how to do this; you're an engineering student, figure it out. I already explained how Akainu defeated Ace there, as has he so go educate yourself.

6) You clearly have too many uncertainties about Naruto. Great, actually, Naruto does not even need Gamabunta. He just needs to shield himself with a TSO, or his Kurama Avatar while he charges up the attack, then Nuke it, Game Over for Admirals. You complimented me ? Not that I can recall or care. You sir, had no scans or feats to back up your statements, have wrong intepretations while all of my statements were backed up by evidence.

I have very few uncertainties regarding Naruto as I am well-versed on his capabilities, you've simply misplaced your confidence in what you think he can do vs what he can actually do. There's so little about this last post that I won't even address it, just know you're wrong.

BTW I complimented the early stages of your planning process before you made me regret those words so, just one more time.....YOU'RE WRONG.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By exauce  Online

@ebitan said:
@nerise said:
No Caption Provided

That sword is special Sasukekun's sword that can slash through Otsutsukis, which Naruto had no problem regenerating. That sword would one shot Akainu. That girl stomps aokiji.

What u talking about man he not problem tanking country+ level hit from whitebeard

No Caption Provided

and regen from much worst no problem

No Caption Provided

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's not a thing, the only people with any sort of special resistance against chakra attacks are juubi jinchuriki with mastery of yin yang release. You could make an argument that since so6p naruto is a pseudo juubi jinchuriki he has that same resistance but the feats I mentioned were either base naruto or naruto before he got six paths powers.

.....Naruto's enhanced regeneration, stamina, chakra density, and other physical buffs from being the host of Kurama are his special resistances. Yin-Yang ninjutsu nullification isn't resistance, it's nullification. Don't start out this disappointing.

Kaguya's lava dimension was never actually a problem for naruto, he was worried about sakura and Kakashi falling into the lava but when sasuke tried to rescue he told him to let go and not worry about him. Like I said, naruto's dealt with stronger gravity than anything fujitora's demonstrated already. Yup shockwaves.

Show me Naruto's heat resistance feats or drop it. Naruto's misplaced concerns are as in-character for him as yellow hair, so its not justification.

Show me Naruto's gravity resistance feats or drop it. KN06-8/9 aren't usable examples as he has Kurama's physical strength(like with his chakra avatar), which is vastly superior to his personal strength even in SOSP.

citation needed. The admirals are vastly superior to non-god tiers in power and stats, sure. Naruto has far better feats of strategy than any of the admirals. Combating large numbers of faceless mooks doesn't tell us anything. Most of the time in One Piece that involve large groups of soldiers boil down to a couple of thousand fodder with pistols and swords running straight a character that bulldozes them, no intelligence or adaptability needed. Not saying these guys aren't smart but they don't compare to naruto who regularly comes up with multi-layered plans and backup plans, observes his opponents to gauge their weakness and ways to exploit them, employs misdirects and feints etc on the fly.

I'm not gonna explain why the Admirals vastly outclass most of NARUTO in terms of knowledge, experience, and tactical skill because.....well, Naruto is a self-admitted idiot; his combat prowess/instinct doesn't translate to his intelligence at all. The Admirals command thousands of marines, conducting major raids on land and sea, WORLD-WIDE, against criminal empires; Naruto's never even commanded 10 individuals at once across a single city, and continues to rely heavily on Shikamaru and Sasuke to run his own small village.

Few things, you can see naruto getting pulled early on while it's still being formed so naturally, he's gonna be closer to the center. Second, doesn't really matter since its still above anything fujitora has demonstrated. Pain says he made this CT extra big specifically for the kyuubi/naruto implying that naruto is fairly deep in otherwise making one larger would be a waste of time. Once naruto goes KN8 he digs his way out of it, the gravity didn't stop until afterwards when pain coughs up blood and releases it.

Naruto was being pulled, but was he successful in his efforts whatsoever? No? Nothing else you had to say matters. Naruto is shown being far from the center of the Chibaku Tensei so you're just wrong lo.

None of them are really intangible (kizaru is close though) they just disperse into elements, being made of ice or magma isn't going to save them.They have a big enough AOE. Bijuudama's dont need to be charged and exploding them in place would be dumb since they still have a multi-kilometer AoE. Freezing or burning the arms is pointless since naruto can always grow more. Like I said, Naruto's overcome gravity more powerful than fuji's already. Between steam release and lava release freezing shouldn't be an issue, I've mentioned already that he's got enough he resistance feats to manage lava. Zephr is a non-factor. Kizaru's definitely the biggest issue since his the most mobile and harderst kill.

The Admirals are intangible, Naruto has no means of physically capturing them.

Bijuudama are charged. Also, the Admirals have several means of countering.

Naruto's short an arm and has never overcome Fujitora's level of gravity manipulation. He can't use steam/lava release powerful enough to stop Akainu or Aokiji. Kizaru is a big enough issue to arguably solo Naruto. This has been disappointing to say the least.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@ebitan said:
@nerise said:
No Caption Provided

What u talking about man he not problem tanking country+ level hit from whitebeard

No Caption Provided

and regen from much worst no problem

No Caption Provided

Bruh, I was replying the troll comment with a troll answer, don't have to take it seriously.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 exauce  Online

@ebitan: Oh sorry i didn't know my bad man

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500  Edited By Ebitan
@silentnightz said:
@ebitan said:

Kirin is tamed natural lightning, and they explained why that was a big deal. Maybe you should read up on NARUTO, you've got time.

I'm well aware of what senjutsu is and how chakra works. I won't be educating you on why senjutsu is vastly superior either. Zetsu sums it up neatly when explaining Kirin, same principle applies to all nature tarnsformation ninjutus:

1. That doesn't disprove anything about my statement, it's simply evidence.

2. Your evidence is invalid when examined in context. Plus, Kizaru has several faster feats, none of which I'm bring to you.

That was so ignorant it physically hurt. Naruto's bijuudama aren't elemental as they're made of yin/yang chakra. Naruto's rasenshurikens aren't 'nukes' by any means(like none), but are elemental in nature.

Naruto isn't Whitebeard's physical equal so get off his dick. Not only is Naruto a noodle-armed, bird-chested bitch compared to Whitebeard, but he doesn't have access to Devil Fruit powers. That example is invalid.

Shinobi in NARUTO are squishy as hell and super-hella low ranking in general durability. Sideline the calculation talks, Sakura and Kakashi survived it with 0 adverse effect. That means the gravity was inferior to the force of Pain's Shinra Tensei, which would ragdoll either of them. It certainly wasn't greater gravity than Fujitora, who can pull down meteors.

I'm not giving logia intangibility any more credit than it is due. Its honestly a low-tier intangibility that's easily overcome, you just aren't smart enough to figure out how. I won't embarrass you by telling you exactly how to do this; you're an engineering student, figure it out. I already explained how Akainu defeated Ace there, as has he so go educate yourself.

I have very few uncertainties regarding Naruto as I am well-versed on his capabilities, you've simply misplaced your confidence in what you think he can do vs what he can actually do. There's so little about this last post that I won't even address it, just know you're wrong.

BTW I complimented the early stages of your planning process before you made me regret those words so, just one more time.....YOU'RE WRONG.

Rasenshuriken is not Senjutsu and natural, and it hits harder than tornado, Hashirama Senju's wood Release before Sage mode could fight Perfect Susanoo head on(it is a Mountain Buster), Gaara's Absolute Defense is harder than steel so it >> normal sand. I can give you countless examples of Chakra elemental attacks stronger than elemental attacks.

You wanted Naruto's heat resistance feat? I showed you and you tried hard to lowball it.

Flagged for sexual explicit language, I haven't even used insults against you and here you display your highly educated mannerisms. It just shows how outmatched you are to start resorting to insults to gain an upperhand.

Whitebeard wasn't using physical might on Akainu, it was his Quake Fruit abilities, now you are starting show your lack of knowledge in One Piece as well. White Beard has displayed nearly 0 physical feats that are not Devil Fruit related.

No Kizaru feats from you cause there is none. Tailed Beast Bomb rasenshuriken is a nuke and is Elemental. Sakura has strong regen and Kakashi has withstood strong blunt force attacks . Shinobis have low cut durability, but high blunt force resistance. I regret debating with you as well because you don't know a thing about Naruto. Akainu's fist was not in Haki or else it would have sent him flying instead of burning through him.

Seriously, aside from the Kirin scan, you have no counters for my arguments.

Cmon, you want a CaV or not?