Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By jumpstart55
@Sexy Merc said:

" That's Barry... "

O yea, i  assumed it was wally since he was in rebirth aswell. 
Any ways i  just changed it to wally.
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By GreenLantern555

Teth. Wally's too predictable. Teth knows better.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Wally.

Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

dont forget one of the gods that make up the letters of SHAZAM is the god of speed. 
That with his other stuff and Black Adam destroys wally...sorry wally =(

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30

Wally
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Black Adam stomps Wally into a gooey red smear.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Icon
@Sexy Merc said:
" That's Barry... "
It's Wally, you can tell from the V shape of the belt. Also, that was a cover to an issue of Flash starring Wally before Barry returned (I think issue 230-something, can't remember). 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By sexy_merc
@Icon said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" That's Barry... "
It's Wally, you can tell from the V shape of the belt. Also, that was a cover to an issue of Flash starring Wally before Barry returned (I think issue 230-something, can't remember).  "
@jumpstart55 said:
"Any ways i  just changed it to wally. "
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Zoom

@TimDrakeRedRobin said:

"dont forget one of the gods that make up the letters of SHAZAM is the god of speed."

Speed of Mercury only serves to add to Wally's speed when he steals it away.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By difficlus
@Zoom said:
"

@TimDrakeRedRobin said:

"dont forget one of the gods that make up the letters of SHAZAM is the god of speed."

Speed of Mercury only serves to add to Wally's speed when he steals it away. "
yea im leaning on flash due to IMP, speed force trapping (don't know how teth will get himself out of that) and speed stealing and way way faster reaction and reflex speed. Very interesting match up. Flash 6/10.  
Btw sorry for the bump.:P
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hoboseid

Flash maybe, if he fights out of character and goes bloodlust
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

Adam gets Flashed. 

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Wally takes it.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By ComicStooge

Flash beats him into a coma.
benjoe11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By benjoe11

Flash rolls...to to fast....especially when he steals all of teths speed

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Wally.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By super_psycho

Wally

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HumanNumber

Black Adam is too slow.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jodema
@Zoom said:

@TimDrakeRedRobin said:

Speed of Mercury only serves to add to Wally's speed when he steals it away.

You gave me life just now with this comment... 

Wally takes this one nicely.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Baltoro

Where was flash during World War 3?  I mean, if he could stop Black Adam himself then why didnt he?  Black Adam is a powerhouse he can call on the wisdom of his God(s) to come up with a strategy to beat Flash.  The Flash has been beaten by much slower opponents than Black Adam.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By MrDirector786

Wally

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baltoro said:
Where was flash during World War 3?  I mean, if he could stop Black Adam himself then why didnt he?  Black Adam is a powerhouse he can call on the wisdom of his God(s) to come up with a strategy to beat Flash.  The Flash has been beaten by much slower opponents than Black Adam.
that wouldn't be a very interesting story.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By super_psycho
@Baltoro said:
where was black adam when zoom was kicking everybody's a*# .... wisdom of gods? even his co called gods are too slow to stop wally
benjoe11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By benjoe11
@Baltoro: Wally wasnt on earth during ww3. He was currently in the speed force. Had he been the story wouldnt have been interesting at all.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Baltoro said:

No Caption Provided
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Baltoro
@benjoe11 said:
@Baltoro: Wally wasnt on earth during ww3. He was currently in the speed force. Had he been the story wouldnt have been interesting at all.
There will be no excuses.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he would have stepped up to Black Adam.  It would not have been pretty though because Black Adam was going nuts in that comic and there is no way the Flash could have stopped him.  Black Adam could probably just thunderclap KO the Flash since Zoom's sonic booms hurt the flash.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PikminMania
@TimDrakeRedRobin: Black Adam doesn't use SHAZAM, he uses something else.

Wally wins btw
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania said:
@TimDrakeRedRobin: Black Adam doesn't use SHAZAM, he uses something else.  Wally wins btw
...yes he does.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PikminMania
@the human Juggernaut:  I meant he doesn't use the same acronyms, like S isn't for solomon its for Shu
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By GTG12

Wally
benjoe11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By benjoe11
@PikminMania: Yea there egyptian gods. Still says shazam though. The wizard shazam gave him the powers just like he did cap marvel. 

@Baltoro: Black adam is KO'd before his hands can touch each other to clap or wally steals his speed. You cant clap if you cant move.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Baltoro
@super_psycho said:

@Baltoro said:

where was black adam when zoom was kicking everybody's a*# .... wisdom of gods? even his co called gods are too slow to stop wally
So Flash is skyfather level now?   Let's stop putting unrealistic expectations on The flash

@benjoe11 said:

@PikminMania: Yea there egyptian gods. Still says shazam though. The wizard shazam gave him the powers just like he did cap marvel. 

@Baltoro: Black adam is KO'd before his hands can touch each other to clap or wally steals his speed. You cant clap if you cant move.

He'll get punched once possibly then go airborne and air clap him.  Black Adam doesnt play fair unlike Superman, he'll use Flash's weakness (lack of flight) and capitalize. Let's face it Flash fans, Black Adam accomplished more in World War 3 than Flash can possibly hope to.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally. He has multiple ways to win, these are ways he could win... 

• He speed steals and beats him.
  • He uses a Mass Infinite-Punch.
  • He enters the Speed-Force.
  • He punches him over 100 times.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baltoro:  
  • Speed Force > Black Adam.
  • Speed Steal > Black Adam.
  • Mass Infinite Punch > Black Adam.
  • Punching 100 times > Black Adam.
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By cyberninja

Wally

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By beatboks1
@Baltoro
1. BA in WW3 was complete and utter PIS. everything he did was so far beyond his peaks shown prior it was ridiculous.
2. I fail to see what BA is going to do to wally when a more powerful and more malevolent SBP wets his pants at the sight of a Flash family memeber
3. since Jay (the slowest and weakest wielder of the speed force could take BA a few times, a younger more powerful more mainlined Flash will pawn him. 
4. Against the older slower less capable speed force user Jay Ba's sonic booms were only good enough to keep  Jay distracted.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Baltoro

There's lots of talk about this speed advantage but it was already stated that speed alone can't defeat him in these scans.  I ask, who is more ferocious?

No Caption Provided
Black Adam isnt someone you can blitz or overpower, he'll keep going until he lands a blow.  And "every blow he lands is meant to kill", Flash has absolutely no chance of beating this man. 
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By beatboks1
@Baltoro: and again you keep using the PIS of WW3.
There are thousands of scans that can show BA getting creamed by much less and we're supposed to eat up this trite as suddenly his level.
get over it one very poorly written story does not an argument make. In WW3 we're supposed to believe that suddenly BA can defeat dozens of characters who've defeated him solo before. wake up and get off the PIS band wagon. SBP is more ferocious than BA and he's been beaten by a flash. As has BA been beaten by a weaker Flash on over a dozen occasions
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Baltoro
@beatboks1 said:

@Baltoro: and again you keep using the PIS of WW3. There are thousands of scans that can show BA getting creamed by much less and we're supposed to eat up this trite as suddenly his level. get over it one very poorly written story does not an argument make. In WW3 we're supposed to believe that suddenly BA can defeat dozens of characters who've defeated him solo before. wake up and get off the PIS band wagon. SBP is more ferocious than BA and he's been beaten by a flash. As has BA been beaten by a weaker Flash on over a dozen occasions

Bringing up SBP is irrevelant considering Flash never KOed/killed him or even came close.  I remember in SCW they were teaming up on him then Flash never followed him after Superboy Prime said he didnt like speedsters and flew to a different area.  If he could realistically stop him then he wouldnt have allowed Superboy Prime to destroy the GL corps, Ion, and other heroes.  Hes that fast and couldnt even keep up with someone he is supposedly faster than?  Something isnt adding up here. He probably got KOed by Superboy Prime off Panel otherwise the story doesnt make sense.  Also, Adam doesnt have that fear of speedsters like Superboy Prime (due to him being BFRed by several of them).  This isnt some BFR session where Flash has multiple other Flashes helping him.  BTW WW3 wasnt PIS, it showed what happens when Black Adam cuts loose. 

@beatboks1 said:
@Baltoro: and again you keep using the PIS of WW3. There are thousands of scans that can show BA getting creamed by much less and we're supposed to eat up this trite as suddenly his level

I'm calling you on this btw.  Put up those scans or cool down on your Black Adam hate because we both know that isnt true.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By slimj87d
@Baltoro: There's nothing that Black Adam can do. He's a cool Anti-Hero but honestly he can't catch the Flash, he can't hurt the Flash and he won't know where the Flash is coming from.  

There's nothing that protects him from getting his speed stolen and the only way he can win is if he tries to destroy the earth which is not in his character even with his morals. 

The Flashes did team up and beat Superboy-Prime the first time. When bart came back he punched Superboy-prime hard enough to make cry and fly away which by comic vine standards is considered a win since he refused to fight out of fear. So Bart won the battle there, but surely he did not win the war.  

The main thing you can get from this is that a Flash was capable of hurting Prime and I believe drew blood from him. Something very difficult that even Sodam Yat + Ion had difficulty doing.  

No one is hating on Adam or underrating him. The Flash when unleashed and written to his powers true potential is just a beast. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/speed-vs-strength-common-misconceptions/608680/?
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By super_psycho
@Baltoro said:
@super_psycho said:

@Baltoro said:

So Flash is skyfather level now?   Let's stop putting unrealistic expectations on The flash

@benjoe11 said:

He'll get punched once possibly then go airborne and air clap him.  Black Adam doesnt play fair unlike Superman, he'll use Flash's weakness (lack of flight) and capitalize. Let's face it Flash fans, Black Adam accomplished more in World War 3 than Flash can possibly hope to.
i never said that flash is skyfather ... Adam has speed of mercury  that's why i said even his gods are slow to catch wally
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By Saren
@Baltoro said:
There's lots of talk about this speed advantage but it was already stated that speed alone can't defeat him in these scans.  I ask, who is more ferocious?

No Caption Provided
Black Adam isnt someone you can blitz or overpower, he'll keep going until he lands a blow.  And "every blow he lands is meant to kill", Flash has absolutely no chance of beating this man. 
Now if only he could land a blow on someone who moves faster than light.
benjoe11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By benjoe11

@baltoro the flash can literally turn black adam into a satue. frozen to the point it takes 1000 years to blink. how can he hit the flash when hes CANT MOVE. then imp, game over.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By YoungGunna

Wally...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By beatboks1
@Baltoro 
Call all you like (though obviously 1000's was political license, but he has for example in a single JSA issue been matched by several JSAers solo). You can't even acknowledge the three scans I've already put up of BA being owned by Jay Garrick who isn't as capable of wielding the speed force as Wally. In one of those scans BTW BA was going all out. So your argument that WW3 is showing what BA can do all out doesn't hold water. By the way I'm not a BA hater, that's why I own over 100 of the issues he's appeared in. I just love how people can look at a single story told in 3 issues, that shows a character operating at levels way above any previous appearance and not consider it PIS. BA has been bitch slapped by mary marvel, and knoocked around by Cap Marvel (who had a broken arm). Both these were when three or more of the Marvel family were powered up. That meant that they were below BA's power level as they share the power. He's been beaten by the Bulletman for crying out load, matched by Atom Smasher.

Even with all the showings of WW3 that still doesn't say how he's going to beat someone who can simply steal his speed leaving him a completely stationary sitting duck, or speed him up into the time stream for a BFR. Wally doesn't even have to touch of face him for a win. If Jay could steal his speed and make him drop like a stone than so can Wally, and do it better.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By Superskrull86
@GreenLantern555 said:
Teth. Wally's too predictable. Teth knows better.

I agree.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

wally at his best wins.