Avatar image for eobard21
#1 Posted by Eobard21 (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust on

Take place in starling city

S4 Kara

4x15 Barry allen

No knowledge

No prep

Who wins ?

Online
Avatar image for tonymartial
#2 Posted by TonyMartial (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara doesnt have the combat speed. She gets blitzed and phased hard.

Avatar image for the_kidd
#3 Posted by The_Kidd (11997 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: Kara has repeatedly kept up and reacted to Flash/Reverse Flash. Flash time doesn't make Barry any faster we just see time from his perspective.

Avatar image for tonymartial
#4 Edited by TonyMartial (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: Nope. She never "kept up" she just reacted to them. RF wasnt even focused on her and wasnt even going that fast (Same with Amazo). Shes never been able to keep up with their CS levels, Barry was holding back his speed in the alien one. Other instances are just travel. And this is S4 Barry, the MFTL speed god. Kara doesnt have the feats.

Avatar image for the_kidd
#5 Posted by The_Kidd (11997 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: Kara has kept up with Flash at least on two occasions: 1. When first Barry used the tachyon enhancer and 2. Elseworld when they reversed earth rotation.

Kara doesn't need to match Barry exactly in combat speed as she only need one shot to knock his head off.

Avatar image for anubisdagod
#6 Posted by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: Nope. She never "kept up" she just reacted to them. RF wasnt even focused on her and wasnt even going that fast (Same with Amazo). Shes never been able to keep up with their CS levels, Barry was holding back his speed in the alien one. Other instances are just travel. And this is S4 Barry, the MFTL speed god. Kara doesnt have the feats.

Dude stfu. Like this right here is a prime example of why this website is trash. What evidence do you have to show that Amazo wasnt moving "that fast" how fast was he moving then considering he was USING THE FLASHS GOD DAMN SPEED?? Reverse flash wasnt going all out? Even thou HE WAS FIGHTING HIS ARCH ENEMMY BARRY ALLEN WHOM HE HATES AND WANTS TO DIE...HE ALSO BEATTTTT BARRY IN THAT SAME EPISODE. He wasnt paying attention? LOL HE SEES THE WORLD IN SLOW MOTION.

I swear to god tony...do yourself a favor and stop hanging around magister superemegeneration and the rest of these morons who dont know how to debate...youre literally making yourself dumb.

Avatar image for empressofdread
#7 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry can't phase through Kara, Kara one-shots, when she does. Durability and striking capability of Kara is way more for Barry to get a majority.

Avatar image for eobard21
#8 Posted by Eobard21 (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for anubisdagod
#9 Edited by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

@tonymartial: Kara has kept up with Flash at least on two occasions: 1. When first Barry used the tachyon enhancer and 2. Elseworld when they reversed earth rotation.

Kara doesn't need to match Barry exactly in combat speed as she only need one shot to knock his head off.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
any moron claiming kara isnt as fast as flash is just that a moron
any moron claiming kara isnt as fast as flash is just that a moron

anyone claiming kara is only fast in crossovers is a moron
anyone claiming kara is only fast in crossovers is a moron

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#10 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry is far faster with Flashtime, and with bloodlust he phases through her...

Avatar image for eobard21
#11 Posted by Eobard21 (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashtime is like a state iirc he's faster with Flashtime

Online
Avatar image for anubisdagod
#12 Posted by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry is far faster with Flashtime, and with bloodlust he phases through her...

@eobard21 said:

Flashtime is like a state iirc he's faster with Flashtime

both wrong

Flashtime isnt a state.....thats what people on cv made up to lowball barrys speed. If any of these idiots actually watched the show theyve stated many many many times that flashtime is nothing more than how speedsters see the world around them when using super speed. Flashtime isnt some new power barry and literally every speedste got nor have they ever even suggested it was.

Avatar image for empressofdread
#13 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21 said:

@empressofdread: Barry already phased through her tho

I thought it was obvious, I am talking about offensive phasing, it never happened. To my knowledge, though you can provide evidence of it happening. To my knowledge he has never dislodged her internals.

Avatar image for empressofdread
#14 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: You really think that? I disagree. I think Flash can't phase Kara's internal organs, at least going strictly by evidence.

Avatar image for tonymartial
#15 Posted by TonyMartial (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

@tonymartial: Kara has kept up with Flash at least on two occasions: 1. When first Barry used the tachyon enhancer and 2. Elseworld when they reversed earth rotation.

Kara doesn't need to match Barry exactly in combat speed as she only need one shot to knock his head off.

Yeah travel speed.

Shes not doing that to someone whos FTL in combat. Her combat speed is overrated and sucks hard.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for eobard21
#16 Posted by Eobard21 (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem I have with kara's speed is that in her own show she's only moving around Mach 20 or something like that

Online
Avatar image for empressofdread
#17 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at CW Barry being FTL in combat though.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#18 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7743 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21 said:

The only problem I have with kara's speed is that in her own show she's only moving around Mach 20 or something like that

She traveled from Russia to U.S. in a second which should be a triple digit mach speed.

Loading Video...

1:02

Avatar image for eobard21
#19 Posted by Eobard21 (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#20 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl's combat speed is trash and Barry can't hurt her, a boring stalemate.

Avatar image for mutant1230
#21 Posted by Mutant1230 (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry can't phase through Kara, Kara one-shots, when she does. Durability and striking capability of Kara is way more for Barry to get a majority.

Avatar image for pyrofn
#22 Posted by PyroFN (6216 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#23 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration said:

Barry is far faster with Flashtime, and with bloodlust he phases through her...

@eobard21 said:

Flashtime is like a state iirc he's faster with Flashtime

both wrong

Flashtime isnt a state.....thats what people on cv made up to lowball barrys speed. If any of these idiots actually watched the show theyve stated many many many times that flashtime is nothing more than how speedsters see the world around them when using super speed. Flashtime isnt some new power barry and literally every speedste got nor have they ever even suggested it was.

That must be why every time he goes into Flashtime, he specifically calls it Flashtime. If it weren't a state, he wouldn't specifically say Flashtime every time he goes into it.

Avatar image for drpepperman
#24 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it currently, Flashtime isn't a mode, it's just the Barry's best feat in the series (by dozens of times) happened in an episode that made that implication. It's probably because that was, like, the most desperate we've seen Barry in the series. Anyway, Bloodlusted Barry travels back in time and kills Kara before she was born. It's not like she can do anything about it since Barry can statue pretty much everyone in LACM sans Smallville characters and maybe Reeves.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#25 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it currently, Flashtime isn't a mode, it's just the Barry's best feat in the series (by dozens of times) happened in an episode that made that implication. It's probably because that was, like, the most desperate we've seen Barry in the series. Anyway, Bloodlusted Barry travels back in time and kills Kara before she was born. It's not like she can do anything about it since Barry can statue pretty much everyone in LACM sans Smallville characters and maybe Reeves.

Ignoring the Flashtime argument since it gets boring and I've gone through it about a dozen times... How does he get to Krypton?

Avatar image for drpepperman
#26 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for eobard21
#27 Posted by Eobard21 (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for anubisdagod
#28 Posted by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@anubisdagod said:
@supremegeneration said:

Barry is far faster with Flashtime, and with bloodlust he phases through her...

@eobard21 said:

Flashtime is like a state iirc he's faster with Flashtime

both wrong

Flashtime isnt a state.....thats what people on cv made up to lowball barrys speed. If any of these idiots actually watched the show theyve stated many many many times that flashtime is nothing more than how speedsters see the world around them when using super speed. Flashtime isnt some new power barry and literally every speedste got nor have they ever even suggested it was.

That must be why every time he goes into Flashtime, he specifically calls it Flashtime. If it weren't a state, he wouldn't specifically say Flashtime every time he goes into it.

Except for the fact he didnt start calling it flashtime until Cisco came up with it after Barry granted him speed. Also giving something a name = a state? You people are hilarious with this crap. Yet for some reason you have no explanation on why jay and jessie can enter flashtime or why its nothing new to them.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

They've already stated several times what "flashtime is" And youve already seen this. But youre going to ignore it just so you and other can go "barry no flash time" in debates as if its some separate power. People cant debate are always doing this especially with cw shows. Composite mirakuru as if they all dont have the same powers at the same levels. etc etc

Avatar image for breakofdawn
#29 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: That's on-screen. It doesn't mean she literally moved that fast.

OT: She eventually tags him. He's faster but she has every other conceivable advantage.

Avatar image for anubisdagod
#30 Posted by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at CW Barry being FTL in combat though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@eobard21 said:

@empressofdread: Barry already phased through her tho

I thought it was obvious, I am talking about offensive phasing, it never happened. To my knowledge, though you can provide evidence of it happening. To my knowledge he has never dislodged her internals.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

to your knowledge a guy who refuses to kill even the man who murdered his own mother never dislodged organs therefore he cant phase through kara? Even tho that doesnt matter cus blood lust is on Wtf is your argument at this point? So for all ive seen from you is that A. you keep regurgitating crap you see your friends say which amounts to just lowballing. and B. you dont seem to have knowledge on either character to make any determination about this debate.

I swear these newwave of debators are just sheep. This is yet another argument i see floating around. Tey cant phase through thor hulk blah blah....wait what? Why? Their muscles are DENSEEE. they phase......THROUGH molecules...what does their density of meat have to do with passing through matter....you people regurgitate these arguments that you know are fallacy arguments that YOU THINK IN YOUR MINDS cant be proven true or false as a way to lowball. Its pathetic really. Falalcy arguments are now the standard for debating and its applauded.

Avatar image for the_kidd
#31 Posted by The_Kidd (11997 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

@tonymartial: Kara has kept up with Flash at least on two occasions: 1. When first Barry used the tachyon enhancer and 2. Elseworld when they reversed earth rotation.

Kara doesn't need to match Barry exactly in combat speed as she only need one shot to knock his head off.

Yeah travel speed.

Shes not doing that to someone whos FTL in combat. Her combat speed is overrated and sucks hard.

Loading Video...

FTL Combat Speed? LOL!! Whatever, I've already shown Kara can react and tag people moving at Flash's speed. Kara doesn't have their combat speed but she doesn't need to as their won't be a drawn out fight. Kara can one shot and another advantage she posses is range attacks/flight to keep Flash at a distance. In Elseworld Amazo tagged Flash(Oliver) with freeze breath.

Bloodlusted Flash don't always have fight at "FTL Combat Speed" either:

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Being blood-lusted doesn't make him any more tactical or less emotional so he is still prone to making mistakes.

Flash combat speed is overated too, look at S4 Barry the MFTL speed god struggling with a statue.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for empressofdread
#32 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread said:

LOL at CW Barry being FTL in combat though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@empressofdread said:
@eobard21 said:

@empressofdread: Barry already phased through her tho

I thought it was obvious, I am talking about offensive phasing, it never happened. To my knowledge, though you can provide evidence of it happening. To my knowledge he has never dislodged her internals.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

to your knowledge a guy who refuses to kill even the man who murdered his own mother never dislodged organs therefore he cant phase through kara? Even tho that doesnt matter cus blood lust is on Wtf is your argument at this point? So for all ive seen from you is that A. you keep regurgitating crap you see your friends say which amounts to just lowballing. and B. you dont seem to have knowledge on either character to make any determination about this debate.

I swear these newwave of debators are just sheep. This is yet another argument i see floating around. Tey cant phase through thor hulk blah blah....wait what? Why? Their muscles are DENSEEE. they phase......THROUGH molecules...what does their density of meat have to do with passing through matter....you people regurgitate these arguments that you know are fallacy arguments that YOU THINK IN YOUR MINDS cant be proven true or false as a way to lowball. Its pathetic really. Falalcy arguments are now the standard for debating and its applauded.

Lol, as angry as you are, my argument is way better than yours, secondly, yes Barry can't phase and he gets one shottted. If you don't have evidence we follow logic. Not make up BS like you.

Look who's talking about Fallacy, and its spelled 'Fallacy' btw.

Avatar image for anubisdagod
#33 Posted by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@anubisdagod said:
@empressofdread said:

LOL at CW Barry being FTL in combat though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@empressofdread said:
@eobard21 said:

@empressofdread: Barry already phased through her tho

I thought it was obvious, I am talking about offensive phasing, it never happened. To my knowledge, though you can provide evidence of it happening. To my knowledge he has never dislodged her internals.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

to your knowledge a guy who refuses to kill even the man who murdered his own mother never dislodged organs therefore he cant phase through kara? Even tho that doesnt matter cus blood lust is on Wtf is your argument at this point? So for all ive seen from you is that A. you keep regurgitating crap you see your friends say which amounts to just lowballing. and B. you dont seem to have knowledge on either character to make any determination about this debate.

I swear these newwave of debators are just sheep. This is yet another argument i see floating around. Tey cant phase through thor hulk blah blah....wait what? Why? Their muscles are DENSEEE. they phase......THROUGH molecules...what does their density of meat have to do with passing through matter....you people regurgitate these arguments that you know are fallacy arguments that YOU THINK IN YOUR MINDS cant be proven true or false as a way to lowball. Its pathetic really. Falalcy arguments are now the standard for debating and its applauded.

Lol, as angry as you are, my argument is way better than yours, secondly, yes Barry can't phase and he gets one shottted. If you don't have evidence we follow logic. Not make up BS like you.

Look who's talking about Fallacy, and its spelled 'Fallacy' btw.

Thanks for proving me right yet again. Have fun being trash

Avatar image for empressofdread
#34 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@anubisdagod:

Lol, you don't have an argument, you are wrong because nothing in your premise is right, you are spewing nonsense, its only time before you get banned again so I'll let you have your short while.

Avatar image for anubisdagod
#35 Posted by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@anubisdagod:

Lol, you don't have an argument, you are wrong because nothing in your premise is right, you are spewing nonsense, its only time before you get banned again so I'll let you have your short while.

You quoted my argument. And youre saying gifs from the show isnt right. Actual feats of Kara getting owned by phasing = not right. Kara being as fast as flash wally and thawne = not right. Barry using phasing in fights = not right. Everything proving you wrong shown with gif evidence = nonsense. But your rebuttal of "banned and you're wrong" = top notch debating? Barry cant do blah blah blah to the best of your knowledge = top notch? I can be banned in the next 30 seconds and you'll still be garbage.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#36 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: You really think that? I disagree. I think Flash can't phase Kara's internal organs, at least going strictly by evidence.

He already phased through her during Invasion and it's basic physiology that the insides are less durable than the outsides. Sure, Kara is Kryptonian and whatnot, but I don't think it'd be that different given everything we've seen on the show.

Avatar image for empressofdread
#37 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: I disagree, I don't think he would be able to mess or pull her insides out, he phased through her, and sure insides are less durable than outside (assuming its logical), its not like he is hurting the outside. I don't think there's direct evidence that would ascertain Barry can offensively phase Kara's body parts. He has failed to phase through things before, so there is a limit.

Avatar image for empressofdread
#38 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread said:

@anubisdagod:

Lol, you don't have an argument, you are wrong because nothing in your premise is right, you are spewing nonsense, its only time before you get banned again so I'll let you have your short while.

You quoted my argument. And youre saying gifs from the show isnt right. Actual feats of Kara getting owned by phasing = not right. Kara being as fast as flash wally and thawne = not right. Barry using phasing in fights = not right. Everything proving you wrong shown with gif evidence = nonsense. But your rebuttal of "banned and you're wrong" = top notch debating? Barry cant do blah blah blah to the best of your knowledge = top notch? I can be banned in the next 30 seconds and you'll still be garbage.

Dude, you quoted me. Initially. Gifs are right, but are you making sense? No.

Actual feats what? Maybe put up an argument properly, show Barry can offensively phase through. You are banned, the fact that you have to use personal attacks right out the bat entails you are a banned user. I will be here and you will be banned, you will also be angry and butthurt though.

Avatar image for bdelloidgrain2
#39 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1964 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins. Similar speed, but she has more strength and heat vision.

Avatar image for celebrobtoo
#40 Posted by Celebrobtoo (141 posts) - - Show Bio

He’s already phased through her in crisis on earth X so why do I still see people arguing that he can’t phase through a kryptonian? And Kara could keep up season 2 flash.. that doesn’t mean she can keep up with him now that’s hes way faster than he was then. He gets faster every season but she hasn’t gotten any stronger or durable. Flash wins

Avatar image for jdogg
#41 Edited by JDogg (822 posts) - - Show Bio

Jarry Garrick, the slowest speedster, can move in "Flashtime" lol. SG beats Flash. She has on numerous occasions shown to keep up with Barry.

Avatar image for anubisdagod
#42 Posted by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: didnt even bother reading what you had to say

Supergirl wins. Similar speed, but she has more strength and heat vision.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided