Flash Vs Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think the Flash is the strongest member of the JL, he wins.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4852  Edited By Britain

The Flash

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins if he uses the magic speed force powers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@123universe said:

Superman...too durable. Low showings of Flash are still credible. People can say what they want PiS this and that, but If Flash gets beat by freaking Deathstroke then he sure as hell is getting tagged by Superman. Also i only blame the OP for not stating the version of which Superman it is. Cause this is Wally, so you would need a stronger version for this fight to make it more even. This version of Supes is gonna have a tough time but his durability should pull him through.

So low showings for Wally are credible but what about Superman? Superman's had his arm broken by some random human who then later got restrained by a SWAT team, and has also been beaten from a whistle from Batman, if Superman gets beat by freaking Batman then he can sure as hell be beaten by Flash.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: Hmm I'm not sure if he's read all the Flash vs Deathstroke fights either, there's some important context involved for some of them.

123universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@123universe said:

Superman...too durable. Low showings of Flash are still credible. People can say what they want PiS this and that, but If Flash gets beat by freaking Deathstroke then he sure as hell is getting tagged by Superman. Also i only blame the OP for not stating the version of which Superman it is. Cause this is Wally, so you would need a stronger version for this fight to make it more even. This version of Supes is gonna have a tough time but his durability should pull him through.

So low showings for Wally are credible but what about Superman? Superman's had his arm broken by some random human who then later got restrained by a SWAT team, and has also been beaten from a whistle from Batman, if Superman gets beat by freaking Batman then he can sure as hell be beaten by Flash.

Hey it's you again! Context for that scene plz. Your link doesn't work. This is if i'm not misstaken pre crisis versions. So yes any low showings are credible of those versions. It's comic book characters against one another. Their wins and loses in comics do play a factor. Especialy when the OP has stated nothing at all if the characters are bloodlusted or not, if they got morals etc. Batman is Batman, he would beat anyone. He's more hax then Wally. But has he ever beaten Superman without Kryptonite in pre crisis?

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

he destroys the planet and Flash dies

close this 100-page mismatch

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Flash speed steals before Superman even thinks about destroying the planet, lets not lock a thread just to appease Alonis "WORLD WANKER HULK IS MULTI-UNIVERSAL LEVEL"

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4861  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@123universe:

Hey it's you again! Context for that scene plz. Your link doesn't work. This is if i'm not misstaken pre crisis versions. So yes any low showings are credible of those versions.

This thread was made 12 years ago, and going by forum rules these would be Post-Crisis characters being used, here's the scan. The context is pretty clear, Superman intercepted some people committing crimes, had a fight with them and broke his arm, right afterwards we see him get restrained by officers.

Superman: Strength #1

This isn't Pre-Crisis characters, going by the forum rules we use the era from when the thread was made, in character, and fighting to the best of their abilites. Flash and Superman have never had a fight in Post-Crisis so that doesn't play a factor, PIS does play a factor though, and Deathstroke beating Flash is obviously PIS, in the same comic he beat Kyle Rayner and Zatanna, Batman beat Superman with a whistle, and he's generally below the likes of Deathstroke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

123universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@123universe:

Hey it's you again! Context for that scene plz. Your link doesn't work. This is if i'm not misstaken pre crisis versions. So yes any low showings are credible of those versions.

This thread was made 12 years ago, and going by forum rules these would be Post-Crisis characters being used, here's the scan. The context is pretty clear, Superman intercepted some people committing crimes, had a fight with them and broke his arm, right afterwards we see him get restrained by officers.

This isn't Pre-Crisis characters, going by the forum rules we use the era from when the thread was made, in character, and fighting to the best of their abilites. Flash and Superman have never had a fight in Post-Crisis so that doesn't play a factor, PIS does play a factor though, and Deathstroke beating Flash is obviously PIS, in the same comic he beat Kyle Rayner and Zatanna, Batman beat Superman with a whistle, and he's generally below the likes of Deathstroke.

Post crisis then bro you got to chill. I did say if i'm not misstaken. No need to mention it twice. Pre crisis superman would shitstomp flash. Is that scan post crisis Superman? If so hey what can you do. I guess Superman's arm can be broken. Same way Flash got rekt by Deathstroke. It's the only way of arguing against Flash's broken hax of a powerset. If we just go by power alone, guys like Sentry would stomp everyone almost. But the fact that a guy like Sentry has low showings gives other characters a chance to beat him. Same goes in this fight. Call it PiS all you want, it happened.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Depends on morals

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4865  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@123universe: Yes that was Post-Crisis Superman, and PIS is a thing that happens, nobody is denying that it happened, we're just saying it's a thing, and it shouldn't be factored into battles, the forum rules even mention it. If you want to argue against someone's hax/powerset, you use a character that can directly counter such a thing, like Zoom. Superman doesn't really have the feats or powerset to counter Flash, which is why he's likely to lose, using PIS showings is not a good argument.

123universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@123universe: Yes that was Post-Crisis Superman, and PIS is a thing that happens, nobody is denying that it happened, we're just saying it's a thing, and it shouldn't be factored into battles, the forum rules even mention it. If you want to argue against someone's hax/powerset, you use a character that can directly counter such a thing, like Zoom. Superman doesn't really have the feats or powerset to counter Flash, which is why he's likely to lose, using PIS showings is not a good argument.

Like i said bro. There is no way of beating Flash without using his PiS low showings. Either that, or it's gotta be a stronger version of supes like SA or the Primes for example. Not taking into account the other crazy powerful versions. Superman does have the powerset to counter Flash. It's just this version of Superman may or may not be able to. I'm not well read on Post crisis Superman. But powerset-wise, while he's a bit slower then Flash. Keep in mind, Flash gets protected and protects the environment around him through the speed force. That's why he runs so fast while not doing damage to his surroundings. Superman doesn't have that benefit. Good example is SA superman, when he was flying so fast reality was breaking. But that's just the old holding back argument which i know people don't like hearing lol.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4867  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@123universe:

Like i said bro. There is no way of beating Flash without using his PiS low showings.

Not true, there are plenty of characters with powersets and feats capable of beating Flash in a fair fight.

Either that, or it's gotta be a stronger version of supes like SA or the Primes for example. Not taking into account the other crazy powerful versions.

Those versions could possibly beat him, depends on Flash's mindset and if he's in character or not.

Superman does have the powerset to counter Flash. It's just this version of Superman may or may not be able to. I'm not well read on Post crisis Superman. But powerset-wise, while he's a bit slower then Flash. Keep in mind, Flash gets protected and protects the environment around him through the speed force. That's why he runs so fast while not doing damage to his surroundings. Superman doesn't have that benefit.

Superman has struggled to reach lightspeed let alone surpass it several times, and he doesn't fight at FTL speeds in combat, so it's not a matter of holding back, he just lacks feats.

Good example is SA superman, when he was flying so fast reality was breaking. But that's just the old holding back argument which i know people don't like hearing lol.

SA Superman was very inconsistent, he's not exactly easy to evaluate, and even he should be slower than Flash because Flash has moved too fast for him and several other Pre-Crisis heroes to see him, they even needed a boost from Flash's speed in order to combat the Anti-Monitor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: Can you show how SA Superman was very inconsistent?

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Avatar image for deactivated-630560a069a21
deactivated-630560a069a21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins in a flash

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Avatar image for professornobody
ProfessorNobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Wally Flash if he was bothering to fight without morals could beat Sups, but on a regular stakes battle with morals (more like a spar, I guess?) Sups can handle.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4879  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Current Supes is amped but I don't think it's enough to replicate the punch Flash did against AM.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Supes is amped but I don't think it's enough to replicate the punch Flash did against AM.

That punch didn't tangibly anything + he himself stated it was too risky to replicate unless in dire conditions

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4881 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

That punch didn't tangibly anything + he himself stated it was too risky to replicate unless in dire conditions

And if he decides to/is forced to do it here?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@takenstew22 said:

How would he be forced to throw a Anti-Monitor tier strike at Sups?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4883 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
@professorrespect said:
@takenstew22 said:

Idk, but I'm asking what if he does? Will it oneshot Clark in your eyes?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@takenstew22 said:
@professorrespect said:
@takenstew22 said:

Idk, but I'm asking what if he does? Will it oneshot Clark in your eyes?

Probably

GameTesterDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we are talking about the most absolute recent versions of Barry Allen Flash or Wally West Flash... Barry Allen could tap into the Speed Force, Still Force, Psych Force, and Strength Force and probably very easily win... Wally West on the other hand could steal Superman's speed and beat him that way..

GameTesterDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4886  Edited By GameTesterDev

Flash would have to actually steal his speed to do that which wouldnt be easy in this case. so close but i give the small

Eh... The latest Wally West version of The Flash is at least 50 Sextillion MPH faster than the latest comic version of Superman... DC Comic writers finally realized how stupid it would be to have Superman be just as fast or faster than someone whose main ability is Speed... And Barry Allen can tap into the Still Force, Psych Force, and Strength Force now

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4887 kataraaaa  Online

Wally still stomps lol

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash could quite literally rip out superman's heart and every kryptonian's heart on new krypton without them being aware.

No Caption Provided

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash if he's blood lusted and goes all out.

Normally Superman.

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4890  Edited By RudyGiuliani

@mortein said:

Flash if he's blood lusted and goes all out.

Normally Superman.

Flash does not need to be blood lusted to kill superman. He can kill him quite easily.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Post Crisis Incarnations. Wally West Flash. Clark Kent Superman.)

It is way more likely for Superman to hit Flash once than for Flash to hit Superman 100 million times in my eyes. Superman is far too durable to be put down by Flash and too fast to rule out the possibility of him hitting Flash entirely. Flash won't use most of his abilities (Speed Steal, Phase) in character ruling out most of his win conditions as well.

Superman Wins