Avatar image for xan84
#201 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Why 80 years?  Less than a minute will suffice.Just because you don't understand the way infinite mass punches or the ... [more]

If you hit something with that force the least of things that would happend is for that thing that is getting hit with that force to be knockback from 1 side of the city to the other. Again he will kill thousands. He can't USES it ... and yes it dose creates a shockwave, the fact that it never happend in the comic IS PIS, sry but it is. The speed force is not going to prevent a hit to create a shockwave ... The SF can prevent Flash from braking his hands and hitting that hard but is not going to stop the shockwave from creating.

Its the same creap that some stupid writers whant to feed us. Like Hulk flying through space with thunderclaps (no air so he can't do that) or lifting a mountain with his strength. When something is so stupid that a 3 years old can see it then ... well  .... some1 had to many drinks before he writhen that comic ...
Avatar image for zoom
#202 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

No, its speed force.

Why does the Flash not burst into flames from the friction when he runs that fast?  Speed force.
Why does he not break his hand when he punches somebody?  Speed force.
Why doesn't the shockwave from an infinite mass punch kill him?  Anybody?  Bueller?

SPEED FORCE

Get over it.


Speaking of lifting mountains, Superman has tactile telekinesis that allows him to lift things without them falling appart.  This is also not bs.  Its part of how his powers work.

Avatar image for xan84
#203 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
No, its speed force.Why does the Flash not burst into flames from the friction when he runs that fast?  Speed force.Why ... [more]

The fist 2 things i am ok with but the other ? no way ( i just can't accept something that stupid) . But let's drop the shockwave part and focus on the other. Perhaps you are going to tell me now that SM is not going to be knockback from 1 side of the city to the other to ?
Avatar image for zoom
#204 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

Avatar image for xan84
#205 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Huh?

If flash hits SM with those punches is superman going to be knockback from 1 side of the city to the other or not ?
Avatar image for zoom
#206 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could punch him into orbit.

Also I think the words you are looking for are "knocked back" but maybe i'm missing your meaning.

Avatar image for xan84
#207 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Flash could punch him into orbit.Also I think the words you are looking for are "knocked back" but maybe i'm ... [more]
Yeah "knocked back" my bad.

Ok so the point i am trying to make about this. If that punch is going to create a knocked back that big and make SM crash half the city that would be out of caracter. This is not a bloodlusted Flash. Is Flash going to use a move that will kill people ? No, i for one don't think he will.

So he can't use this.
Avatar image for sleuth
#208 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could punch him into orbit.

Avatar image for truepwnge
#209 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
Flash could punch him into orbit.
and Superman's durability would laugh that off

then Superman turns the planet Flash is standing on into an inferno

Superman stomp
Avatar image for sleuth
#210 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
Sleuth said: Flash could punch him into orbit. and Superman's durability would laugh that off then Superman turns the planet ... [more]
His durability won't stop IMPs from knocking him out.
Avatar image for zoom
#211 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
Sleuth said: Flash could punch him into orbit. and Superman's durability would laugh that off then Superman turns the planet ... [more]
Superman has been koed by much less powerful blows.

I realize you just don't understand how powerful an infinite mass punch is.  Force = Mass x Acceleration.  With infinite mass, the Flash hits with infinite force.
Avatar image for scarecrow4
#212 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

Newton's second law of motion pertains to the behavior of objects for which all existing forces are not balanced. The second law states that the acceleration of an object is dependent upon two variables - the net force acting upon the object and the mass of the object. The acceleration of an object depends directly upon the net force acting upon the object, and inversely upon the mass of the object. As the force acting upon an object is increased, the acceleration of the object is increased. As the mass of an object is increased, the acceleration of the object is decreased. 

Maybe they named it wrong but an Infinite Mass punch would be really slow as your mass approaches infinity would still be really powerful though...I know the answer to this is going to be something about the speed force but I've already shown that speed can't be taken permanently from superman only used to create more momentum for the flashes.  They could take his Kinetic Energy but they would have to stay with him and when they stopped he would speed up just like they would.  Just Imagine If the Flash did use the Infinite Mass Punch and superman pushed through it or just stood there...Since there is always an Equal or opposite reaction so if Sups just stood there and took it the Punch Should Backfire and Blow the Flash into a Pile of Gew...  It's an interesting theory.  The comic would be crazy I mean really Superman by just standing his ground would have accidentally killed the flash....

Avatar image for kcsuperman09
#213 Posted by KCsuperman09 (275 posts) - - Show Bio

superman but in a race

Avatar image for xan84
#214 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
TruePwnge said: Sleuth said: Flash could punch him into orbit. and Superman's durability would laugh that off then Superman turns ... [more]

So what superman was KO by less powerful blows, flash was defetead by way way way less powerful foes then SM. Again wats your point ?

The thing you keep ignoring also is the fact that Flash can't use this in a city because it would hurt/kill lots of people. Imagine Superman get's hit so hard that is thrown into orbit with a speed of many times that of sound ? The citiy get's leveled to the ground. The sonic boom that SM creates at that speed will have very bad effects on everything and everyone in the area.
Now if you are going to tell me that the speed force is going to somehow stop superman's friction with the air as he flies afther the hit i am realy going to laugh in you face ...

If this was a bloodlusted fight to the death and if win was not just  a KO for what ?a few minutes? (makes no sence when some1 can get back in the fight some minutes later and then you can't run or whatever to avoid a next confrontation) SM will wake up in orbit and incinerate the planet ... That said i realy don't belive that a IMP will KO superman ...
Avatar image for zoom
#215 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

The point is when people say "An IMP won't even hurt Superman" they are incorrect.

If I've seen a character go down to an arrow, I'm not gonna try to make the arguement that they're bulletproof.

Avatar image for xan84
#216 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
The point is when people say "An IMP won't even hurt Superman" they are incorrect.If I've seen a character go ... [more]

Well of course it will hurt, but what i am saying is if Flash uses it he will damage the city and this is not a bloodlusted fight.

Also some other thing, the infinite part, is the Speed Force infinite ? because you preaty much need to be like the one above all(yes i know his from marvel and SF is DC) to have something infinite. I realy don't belive the hit is infinite because if it WAS it would go through superman and preaty much anyone that dosen't have infinite rezistance. I think this is like "power of one million exploding suns"(Sentry).
It is an incredible powerful hit but its not infinite.
Avatar image for sevennames27
#217 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

Avatar image for misterguyman
#218 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why I avoid Flash fights.  Flash should beat almost anyone... but he gets tagged and hit and has losses. 

Anyway, to Scarecrow4, comic physics just don't translate well.  An infinite mass punch wouldn't be effective at all if we used real physics.  It would be like being hit by a beam of light or a radio wave. 

Avatar image for sevennames27
#219 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because it does not fit with Newtonian physics (which we now know does not apply when some thing is approaching the speed of light, or in a vacuum), does not make it completely unfeasible. And it is a viable theory that at the speed of light an object attains infinite mass.

I still say Flash wins.

Avatar image for omg_chris
#220 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah flash wins speed steal then the infinite mass punch and his he can be k.o'd by that move because it has the strength of a white dwarf star not to mention flash is just way to fast

Avatar image for scarecrow4
#221 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I just started reading up on the speed force and well.....That's some crazy stuff the infinite mass punch apparently hits like a white dwarf star (was the description.) and Wally can steal speed from anyone despite physics.  He can also wrap himself in the Speed force to make himself "Far more durable than other superheros."  He can Deliver and Infinite blast punch and then move around in the blast radius and not be hurt.  He can heal himself instantly using the infinite force.  He can even create "an army of constructs" using the Infinite force.  I reverse my Previous Statement Flash Wins this hands down.....And I have to say I've never been more pissed off in my life.  You know at one point Superman had crazy godlike powers he could do anything beat anyone, he used to move planets around and blow out suns...He used to Be the fastest person in the DC universe and was even able to keep up and beat Barry Allen....But who is this new guy I read an issue were he got beat by an insect queen...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DC.  They are taking there main hero and pissing on him there is never a single time in recent memory when superman has just won a fight, Just beat the crap out of someone for the victory!!  It makes my sick I read him every week and it just gets worse and worse weaker and weaker as the world around him gets more powerful and more powerful!...Damn I'm pissed off.  I don't even think the writers at DC like Superman they never let him do anything by himself every week it's another issue of who's going to stomp the crap out of superman that he can out smart in the end.......DC for gods sake read all-star superman That's what superman is supposed to be A GOD who lives among men who has a pet sun eater and who will take time out just to help poor sick children.  The current Planet Krypton is nice because now superman only gets the crap kicked out of him one time a month instead of Three!!!  You know i've been a DC fan my whole life I've loved there comics and Superman has always been ma main man.......Now my main man is Superman Prime it's sad that i have to like the villain to stay interested in Superman......So sad I will pray for you DC pray that you will pull your heads out of your asses.    

Avatar image for triumphant
#222 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

Avatar image for zoom
#223 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

You've never been this pissed off in your life?

You've either had a hella awesome life or you haven't spent much time on internet forums. XD

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#224 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaat just happened?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#225 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scarecrow4 said:
" Well I just started reading up on the speed force and well.....That's some crazy stuff the infinite mass punch apparently hits like a white dwarf star (was the description.) and Wally can steal speed from anyone despite physics.  He can also wrap himself in the Speed force to make himself "Far more durable than other superheros."  He can Deliver and Infinite blast punch and then move around in the blast radius and not be hurt.  He can heal himself instantly using the infinite force.  He can even create "an army of constructs" using the Infinite force.  I reverse my Previous Statement Flash Wins this hands down.....And I have to say I've never been more pissed off in my life.  You know at one point Superman had crazy godlike powers he could do anything beat anyone, he used to move planets around and blow out suns...He used to Be the fastest person in the DC universe and was even able to keep up and beat Barry Allen....But who is this new guy I read an issue were he got beat by an insect queen...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DC.  They are taking there main hero and pissing on him there is never a single time in recent memory when superman has just won a fight, Just beat the crap out of someone for the victory!!  It makes my sick I read him every week and it just gets worse and worse weaker and weaker as the world around him gets more powerful and more powerful!...Damn I'm pissed off.  I don't even think the writers at DC like Superman they never let him do anything by himself every week it's another issue of who's going to stomp the crap out of superman that he can out smart in the end.......DC for gods sake read all-star superman That's what superman is supposed to be A GOD who lives among men who has a pet sun eater and who will take time out just to help poor sick children.  The current Planet Krypton is nice because now superman only gets the crap kicked out of him one time a month instead of Three!!!  You know i've been a DC fan my whole life I've loved there comics and Superman has always been ma main man.......Now my main man is Superman Prime it's sad that i have to like the villain to stay interested in Superman......So sad I will pray for you DC pray that you will pull your heads out of your asses.     "
if all this information about the flash is a surprise to you, then you have either just been reading batman comics for the past 15 years, or you haven't been reading dc at all.  Believe it or not, superman was also beaten all the time back when he had his "godlike" silver age power set.
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#226 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Scarecrow4 said:
" Well I just started reading up on the speed force and well.....That's some crazy stuff the infinite mass punch apparently hits like a white dwarf star (was the description.) and Wally can steal speed from anyone despite physics.  He can also wrap himself in the Speed force to make himself "Far more durable than other superheros."  He can Deliver and Infinite blast punch and then move around in the blast radius and not be hurt.  He can heal himself instantly using the infinite force.  He can even create "an army of constructs" using the Infinite force.  I reverse my Previous Statement Flash Wins this hands down.....And I have to say I've never been more pissed off in my life.  You know at one point Superman had crazy godlike powers he could do anything beat anyone, he used to move planets around and blow out suns...He used to Be the fastest person in the DC universe and was even able to keep up and beat Barry Allen....But who is this new guy I read an issue were he got beat by an insect queen...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DC.  They are taking there main hero and pissing on him there is never a single time in recent memory when superman has just won a fight, Just beat the crap out of someone for the victory!!  It makes my sick I read him every week and it just gets worse and worse weaker and weaker as the world around him gets more powerful and more powerful!...Damn I'm pissed off.  I don't even think the writers at DC like Superman they never let him do anything by himself every week it's another issue of who's going to stomp the crap out of superman that he can out smart in the end.......DC for gods sake read all-star superman That's what superman is supposed to be A GOD who lives among men who has a pet sun eater and who will take time out just to help poor sick children.  The current Planet Krypton is nice because now superman only gets the crap kicked out of him one time a month instead of Three!!!  You know i've been a DC fan my whole life I've loved there comics and Superman has always been ma main man.......Now my main man is Superman Prime it's sad that i have to like the villain to stay interested in Superman......So sad I will pray for you DC pray that you will pull your heads out of your asses.     "
if all this information about the flash is a surprise to you, then you have either just been reading batman comics for the past 15 years, or you haven't been reading dc at all.  Believe it or not, superman was also beaten all the time back when he had his "godlike" silver age power set. "
yup, and superman is still a great hero now a days to
Avatar image for scarecrow4
#227 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: That's just how much Superman means to me Zoom.
Avatar image for scarecrow4
#228 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut: I read all the DC can get my hands on and while I do agree that the old Silver Age Superman was beat it was always the same formula Kryptonite or Magic.  No one ever pounded the old Superman into submission he was beyond that.  The IMP would have made him giggle right before he sneezed and blew the flash off the planet....I don't read Batman at all by the way I think this battle for the cowl that went down was the first thing I've picked up of his in a while (not saying I wouldn't love to pick his issues up but i'm kind of on a budget)  I am a DC/Superman fanboy have been always will be I just want my Hero to win a few the old fassion way; By himself with his bare hands maybe that's the reason I like Prime so much his stength and power level are what I think the real superman should be at....Or maybe just the level of All-star superman but I think All-star and Prime are about the same but that would be a discussion for another forum.
Avatar image for sevennames27
#229 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a fan of the original "Golden Age Superman", after that I was never a Superman fan.


No Caption Provided


Avatar image for sevennames27
#230 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

"Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman!"

Avatar image for claws
#231 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
"That is PlSS, its only happened because DC writers felt sorry for flash because all he has is that speed gimmick. He looks like such a lamo next to WW and Superman so they gave him some plot induced stupidity to make Wally and his fans feel better about themselves. Plus you got that little fool Super Prime who got a ton of emotional issues and got owned by two girls. Then all of a sudden when you take out a loser like Super Prime you're supposedly a God now. LMAO. That is lame right there. Forget feats against Super Prime he was always a loser, its time to get away from the silver age and stop DC from trying to drive us back into it. For 98% of his life Flash has always been the weaker next to superman. There are times I've seen speed steal doesn't seem to last too long, and superman has way higher durability. Ask yourself how flash is going to survive when superman finally clips him with a blow that could take his head off. Flash ends up 6 feet under that's what."

wow....
Avatar image for sevennames27
#232 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

Wallace West (New Earth)

Powers

Speed Force Conduit: Speed Force is a vaguely defined extra-dimensional energy force from which most superspeed-powered heroes draw their powers. The Speed Force serves as the ultimate measure of velocity in the DCU. They are often referred to in terms of barriers: Sound barrier, Light barrier, Time Barrier, Dimensional Barrier, and finally the Speed Force Barrier. While all speedsters are powered by the force, West mainlines the power from the force itself and cannot be cut off from the source, unlike the others. Wally is the fastest of all the Flashes and the fastest man that ever lived. He is arguably the fastest being that has ever existed.

He is currently fast enough to easily break all the barriers and even skirt the edge of the Speed Force. Wally has, on several occasions, traveled much faster than light and been pulled into and exited the Speed Force by his own volition. Batman considers Flash to be one of the most formidable and powerful meta-humans on the planet.

Avatar image for scarecrow4
#233 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:
"

Flash

Wallace West (New Earth)

Powers

Speed Force Conduit: Speed Force is a vaguely defined extra-dimensional energy force from which most superspeed-powered heroes draw their powers. The Speed Force serves as the ultimate measure of velocity in the DCU. They are often referred to in terms of barriers: Sound barrier, Light barrier, Time Barrier, Dimensional Barrier, and finally the Speed Force Barrier. While all speedsters are powered by the force, West mainlines the power from the force itself and cannot be cut off from the source, unlike the others. Wally is the fastest of all the Flashes and the fastest man that ever lived. He is arguably the fastest being that has ever existed.

He is currently fast enough to easily break all the barriers and even skirt the edge of the Speed Force. Wally has, on several occasions, traveled much faster than light and been pulled into and exited the Speed Force by his own volition. Batman considers Flash to be one of the most formidable and powerful meta-humans on the planet.

"
I thought Barry Had the Record when he ran Ten times the speed of light in Infinite Crisis he ran so fast he became the speed force.  I'm not sure but i don't think Wally has ever been that fast. 
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#234 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scarecrow4 said:
" @the human Juggernaut: I read all the DC can get my hands on and while I do agree that the old Silver Age Superman was beat it was always the same formula Kryptonite or Magic.  No one ever pounded the old Superman into submission he was beyond that.  The IMP would have made him giggle right before he sneezed and blew the flash off the planet....I don't read Batman at all by the way I think this battle for the cowl that went down was the first thing I've picked up of his in a while (not saying I wouldn't love to pick his issues up but i'm kind of on a budget)  I am a DC/Superman fanboy have been always will be I just want my Hero to win a few the old fassion way; By himself with his bare hands maybe that's the reason I like Prime so much his stength and power level are what I think the real superman should be at....Or maybe just the level of All-star superman but I think All-star and Prime are about the same but that would be a discussion for another forum. "
do you know who darkseid or mongul were back in the PC days?
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#235 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:
"

I was a fan of the original "Golden Age Superman", after that I was never a Superman fan.


No Caption Provided
"
what do you mean "after that"? how old are you exactly?
Avatar image for truepwnge
#236 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomp

Avatar image for scarecrow4
#237 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Scarecrow4 said:
" @the human Juggernaut: I read all the DC can get my hands on and while I do agree that the old Silver Age Superman was beat it was always the same formula Kryptonite or Magic.  No one ever pounded the old Superman into submission he was beyond that.  The IMP would have made him giggle right before he sneezed and blew the flash off the planet....I don't read Batman at all by the way I think this battle for the cowl that went down was the first thing I've picked up of his in a while (not saying I wouldn't love to pick his issues up but i'm kind of on a budget)  I am a DC/Superman fanboy have been always will be I just want my Hero to win a few the old fassion way; By himself with his bare hands maybe that's the reason I like Prime so much his stength and power level are what I think the real superman should be at....Or maybe just the level of All-star superman but I think All-star and Prime are about the same but that would be a discussion for another forum. "
do you know who darkseid or mongul were back in the PC days? "
Yup I know
Avatar image for sevennames27
#238 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
"@sevennames27 said:
"

I was a fan of the original "Golden Age Superman", after that I was never a Superman fan.


No Caption Provided
"
what do you mean "after that"? how old are you exactly?"

22 years old, but my family had alot of old Superman comics and stuff.
Avatar image for truepwnge
#239 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
@SUNMAN said:
"
  
"
way off with that one

notice how it was edited

Flash put Superman down for an 8 count

Superman got up, lands one tap of a tiny blow on Flash
Flash gets stomped


  

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#240 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @SUNMAN said:
@SUNMAN said:
"
  
"
way off with that one

notice how it was edited

Flash put Superman down for an 8 count

Superman got up, lands one tap of a tiny blow on Flash
Flash gets stomped


  
"
do you ever get tired of using things that are never canon
Avatar image for sunman
#241 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @SUNMAN said:
@SUNMAN said:
"
  
"
way off with that one

notice how it was edited

Flash put Superman down for an 8 count

Superman got up, lands one tap of a tiny blow on Flash
Flash gets stomped


  
"
One its not canon. Two I know how it went down I watched all the episodes from the show I just posted it as a joke because it was funny and supported my point
Avatar image for mkf30
#242 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of speed/racing? Flash of course, fastest thing in comics(especially once he hits the speed force)....in terms of "power or fight to the death"? Superman easy....once he gets a hold of Flash, it's good night, good fight.

Avatar image for sevennames27
#243 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash would stomp Superman.

Avatar image for zoom
#244 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"In terms of speed/racing? Flash of course, fastest thing in comics(especially once he hits the speed force)....in terms of "power or fight to the death"? Superman easy....once he gets a hold of Flash, it's good night, good fight. "
He'll never get ahold of Flash once Flash steals his speed.
Avatar image for aronmorales
#245 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio

MMmmmm Superman. if he hit Flash going at an insane speed it could mess him up drastically.

Avatar image for mkf30
#246 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

How exactly would Flash steal Supermans speed? That wouldn't happen lol. All Supes has to do is out play him meaning...Supermans endurance is a hell of a lot higher then Flash. Flash needs food to refuel him since he has a higher motabolism but he's still also "human", Superman isn't human. Once he grabs him or stops him, Flash is done.

Avatar image for zoom
#247 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

@MKF30 said:

"How exactly would Flash steal Supermans speed?"

With the speed force.  It's something he does all the time.  I've posted scans of it on this very thread.

@MKF30 said:

"Supermans endurance is a hell of a lot higher then Flash."

Proof?

@MKF30 said:

"Flash needs food to refuel him since he has a higher motabolism"

Metabolism.  And Flash hasn't had that restriction in over a decade.

@MKF30 said:

"Once he grabs him or stops him, Flash is done. "

Superman will never be able to grab or stop the Flash.

Avatar image for mkf30
#248 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman won't let Flash get to that point, he's fought, surived far worse blackholes, death, DD, green K, powerful magics etc, etc

Proof? lol read Superman comics or especially DD, the whole JL couldn't do jack vs. him except Supes...Flash can take out the man who killed Doomsday while dying in the process? Doubtful...

Opps, typo. Metabolism...And what "restrictions" have Superman have? lol not many.

Your last post has no evidence of that, he's Superman he's faster then a speeding bullet, strong, higher endurance and can just nail Wally with his heat vision if he's within his sights. Flash isn't going to do jack to Superman other then make him chase him a little bit, perhaps annoy him. And sure he will, all he has to do is put his arm out, knock down Flash. Game over. Flash may be faster, but he can go as fast as the universe stretches if you hit the man of steel as a human especially you're going down.

Avatar image for sevennames27
#249 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
"the flash is much faster than superman

No Caption Provided
"

Like this.
Avatar image for sevennames27
#250 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"
No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided
"

or this.