Flash Vs Superman

#151 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
Honor Guard said:
Speed steal only works if Flash can reach superman..
Which he can.  He's faster than Supes and faster than heat vision.
#152 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would stand there eating a fish taco while the flash STEALS HIS SPEED!!!!  he would then take another bite of his fish taco freeze the ground all around him and laugh his ass off as the flash busts ass.  Or I don't know a closeline maybe he can only steal his speed for a second he doesn't remove superman's ability....lol

#153 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins. Enough IMPs will put Superman down.

#154 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
Thousands of punches that have the force of a star. Bart was busting up Superboy Prime with punches like that. Omega blasts have nothing to do with this.
#155 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#156 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
Again, thousands of imps hitting a frozen Superman would eventually bring the KO.
#157 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
Darkseid never used the full omega force.
#158 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Staff said: Has been deleted.. Darkseid never used the full omega force. [more]
That's not true he has on multiple times used the full omega force on superman each time to no avail.
#159 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

To no avail?

Funny, I remember omega beams that hit somebody Superman was touching causing Superman to scream in pain.  I also remember Darkseid teleporting Superman away with them several times.

Darkseid could undoubtably kill Superman with them if he so choose and if Wonder Woman wasn't in the way.

#160 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarecrow4 said:
AtPhantom said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. Darkseid never used the full omega force. [more] That's not true he has ... [more]
No, he never did. He has incinerated bigger, badder and far more durable things than Superman with the omega beams, so if he didn't erase Superman, he didn't use the full power.
#161 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
but he had the power of silver age superman the one that could move planets his talking about the modern age superman whos weaker
#162 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Omg chris said:
Staff said: Has been deleted.. but he had the power of silver age superman the one that could move planets ... [more]
prime is not as strong as silver age he is bronze age strong
#163 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Omg chris said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. but he had the power of silver age superman the one that ... [more]
actually he does look here  http://www.comicvine.com/superman-prime/29-40756/
#164 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Omg chris said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: Omg chris said: Staff said: Has been deleted.. but he had the power of silver age superman the ... [more]
lol prime is not as strong as silver age man trust me, silver age has sneezed solar systems away, prime is on a bronze age level power
#165 Edited by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Scarecrow4 said: AtPhantom said: Thanos1992 said: Sleuth said: Flash wins. Enough IMPs will put Superman down. he survives omega blasts ... [more]
That's not true boss Darkseid is a Superman Villian They fight so often it's silly and each time if superman is ready for him Darkseid dumps his biggest and baddest and big blue keeps coming until he wins.  Just the notion that the flash can take superman is a little silly I mean he couldn't even take down Deathstoke and he had a whole team of people with him!
#166 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle will start with SM allready in the air=flash can't get to him (its not logcaly for a fight to start with SM on the ground when his got flight, its like wally starting on the bottom of the ocean). From there SM can find a way to take wally down...

#167 Posted by Wael Hero X (265 posts) - - Show Bio

So you say superman will stay hanged in the air waiting Wally to get tired or die from boring . Flash is smart too he can find a way to get SM down .

#168 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle will start with SM allready in the air=flash can't get to him ... [more]
One word.

Tornado.
#169 Edited by Wael Hero X (265 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Xan said: I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle will start with SM allready in the air=flash can't get ... [more]
You think a tornado would make SM get down , I'm not sure .
#170 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol no tornado is going to have any effect on superman. The way i see it superman flyes into orbit and then trows asteroids down to earth ... but this depends where the battle is, if its in a city (this is not a bloodlusted sups right ?) then SM will have to find something diferent but Flash will have the same problem, he will not do things that will harm others (like the tornado). In the end i can see superman winning.

Or he just flyies in the sun, 60 years later superman will be just as old but flash will be an old man :P

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#171 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

the flash is much faster than superman

No Caption Provided

#172 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
Wael Hero X said:
Zoom said: Xan said: I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle will start with SM allready in the air=flash ... [more]
Worked just fine on Green Lantern and Wonder Woman before.
#173 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Wael Hero X said: Zoom said: Xan said: I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle will start with SM ... [more]

When some1 can lift a islands made of Kryptonite intro orbit then i don't think a tornado is going to pull him down (superman returns)
When some1 can fly faster then light (he is not flying on earth that fast to don't damage the earth but his got the power) i don't think the speed of wind (LOL) is going to bring him down.... Do you have any idea of what energy/power you would need to get close to the speed of light ? NO TORNADO ever could have the power to bring some1 down that has the power to go as fast as the speed of light...

About the scans. Acualy wally is lying he lost some of those fair and square but then some writers felt sorry for Flash (the only thing he had was speed) so they decided to chance it like that .

But yes Flash speed right now is >>>>> Superman but if Superman stays in the air, flight >>>>>> Flash speed.
If this was a bloodlusted fight superman wins realy easy, but as its, not a bloodlusted fight  then is going to be hard for superman to win but he can do it.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#174 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Zoom said: Wael Hero X said: Zoom said: Xan said: I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle will start ... [more]
that's not wally, that's barry, who isn't even as fast as wally
#175 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Zoom said: Wael Hero X said: Zoom said: Xan said: I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle will start ... [more]
I stopped listening to you when you citied a movie (and a crappy movie where the greatest superhero of all time is a deadbeat dad at that).
#176 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
xan84 said: Zoom said: Wael Hero X said: Zoom said: Xan said: I say SM. Why ? Simple the battle ... [more]

Well i do belive curent superman can lift an island don't you ? The movie was creap BUT it was a Superman movie. And perhaps you should read the rest and try posting something "smarter" then this ... because i realy can't see what your post adds to this discusion ...
#177 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight isn't bloodlusted so he won't be throwing asteroids at the Earth. Superman can't hurt Flash while he's in the air. And the OP never stated Superman starts in the air.

#178 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Zoom said: xan84 said: Zoom said: Wael Hero X said: Zoom said: Xan said: I say SM. Why ? Simple ... [more]
Not an island of kryptonite, no.
#179 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
The fight isn't bloodlusted so he won't be throwing asteroids at the Earth. Superman can't hurt Flash while he's in ... [more]

Well the op never stated that flash start on the ground right ? or that superman dose. Superman has FLIGHT so yes he starts in the air unles the OP states that his on the ground when the fight starts.
About the other thing (the asteroids) yes i agree if he is not bloodlusted his not going to do that ( i stated that he will not do that if his not bloodlasted in 1 of my other posts). Sups will need to find something else.

For Zoom: Sups in the movie was partially shielded from the Kryptonite, that is why he whent so deep in the ground to raise the thing. That + his will power to save people will make him lift the islands even under those conditions.
#180 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Sleuth said: The fight isn't bloodlusted so he won't be throwing asteroids at the Earth. Superman can't hurt Flash while ... [more]
Here's a quote from the battle forum rules:

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. But as I said, this is what is “generally assumed”, not what everyone thinks of. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

You can't assume he's in the air because the OP never stated it. Just because Superman can fly doesn't mean he starts out flying.
#181 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarecrow4 said:
AtPhantom said: Scarecrow4 said: AtPhantom said: Thanos1992 said: Sleuth said: Flash wins. Enough IMPs will put Superman down. he survives ... [more]
1. Boss Darkside was never a superman villain, normal Darkseid was.
2. Darkseid, with his omega beams, has brought harm to Imperiex, Anti-Monitor, H/P Doomsday and other beings that could beat Superman with their little finger. If he could not bring harm to Superman, then he wasn't using the full power of the beams. Darkseid has used the actual omega effect on Superman only once, and it was deflected by Wonder Woman.
3. You mean the same Flash who totaled a White Martian with one punch, dumped Superboy prime into the speed force and defeated Zoom? Deathstroke had prep, and with prep he has his own version of the bat factor.
#182 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
xan84 said: Sleuth said: The fight isn't bloodlusted so he won't be throwing asteroids at the Earth. Superman can't hurt ... [more]

I see nowere there that it says ANYTHING about how they start in the air or both on the ground. Also you misset the part where it says "generally assumed" i see no reason for superman (that flyies more then his walking) to start on the ground.
#183 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Sleuth said: xan84 said: Sleuth said: The fight isn't bloodlusted so he won't be throwing asteroids at the Earth. Superman ... [more]
That makes no sense. Flash runs more than he's walking, we don't assume he's already running before the fight starts. We don't assume Cyclops is firing his blasts before the fight starts. Your trying to give him a move before the fight even starts.
#184 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
xan84 said: Sleuth said: xan84 said: Sleuth said: The fight isn't bloodlusted so he won't be throwing asteroids at the ... [more]
#185 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Scarecrow4 said: AtPhantom said: Scarecrow4 said: AtPhantom said: Thanos1992 said: Sleuth said: Flash wins. Enough IMPs will put Superman down. ... [more]

@AtPhantom: 1. You are funny Imperiex was BEAT BY SUPERMAN war world was pushed into a boom tube to the beginning of time by a pissed of superman!! Darkseid is was and always will be a superman Villain and when he tried that Omegra crap on Doomsday he got beat to a bloody pulp....This is just Basic comic Knowlege!!  Darkseid on multiple ocations like the first time they met tried to destroy superman I mean why wouldn't he Superman Stands for everything he hates!!!! The Flash is great and i read his books I love them I also read just about everything there is DC just like in the last issue of superman/batman where sups caught the flash while he was moving at super speed...The flash just stood there stunned.........."how did you catch me" was what he said! any time they have come to blows superman is the one to put the flash in check just like he's the one to put everyone in check from the DC universe.  HE'S SUPERMAN!!! the flash is super fast and can hit really hard and it took four of them to deal with prime and even then they didn't stop him they just PUSHED HIM into the speed force!!!! This is not even a fight...they wouldn't fight anyway but if it happened the flash would get knocked out with less than a punch and lets not kid it only takes one!.. He's stolen superman momentum when he steals speed not the speed of supermans base movments superman does not get these from the speed force.
#186 Edited by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarecrow4 said:
AtPhantom said: Scarecrow4 said: AtPhantom said: Scarecrow4 said: AtPhantom said: Thanos1992 said: Sleuth said: Flash wins. Enough IMPs will put ... [more]
"You are funny Imperiex was BEAT BY SUPERMAN war world was pushed into a boom tube to the beginning of time by a pissed of superman!!" Read the comic. Imperiex's physical from was destroyed by the combined might of the Strange visitor and Darkseid. Superman could not even scratch his armor. Superman merely threw Imperiex's consciousness to the end of time. Darkseid did all the heavy lifting.

"Darkseid is was and always will be a superman Villain and when he tried that Omegra crap on Doomsday he got beat to a bloody pulp....This is just Basic comic Knowlege!!" Wrong. Darkseid is a new gods villain. Being a Superman villain is second to being a villain to Orion. Read some Darkseid comic. Darkseid killed Doomsday and Doomsday came back to life. It's, you know, what he does. Superman could not even scratch H/P doomsday. Your basic comics knowledge sucks.

"Darkseid on multiple ocations like the first time they met tried to destroy superman I mean why wouldn't he Superman Stands for everything he hates!!!!" [/sarcasm]Goodnes, it's almost as if he had some ulterior motive!!! But that cannot be, it's not like he spent the last 500,000 years planning the downfall of the universe.[sarcasm] He never killed him because he would use him later on, and he used him a few million times.

"The Flash is great and i read his books I love them I also read just about everything there is DC just like in the last issue of superman/batman where sups caught the flash while he was moving at super speed...The flash just stood there stunned.........."how did you catch me""
I don't care who you like. You don't have to justify your decissions by claiming you're not a fanboy. For speed I refer to Flash rebirth #3, where Barry (who is slower than Wally and Bart) leaves Superman in the dust and with Supes wondering what the hell happened.

But I agree that Superman is fast enough to fight flash and can kill him with a single punch, but there is still the matter of the speed steal. Don't act lke it wouldn't happen, they haave done it before and can do it again with ease. It may be a one trick pony, but the trick works well enough. Flash wins due to speed steal.
#187 Posted by BIackFlash (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins

#188 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the comic. Imperiex's physical from was destroyed by the combined might of the Strange visitor and Darkseid. Superman could not even scratch his armor. Superman merely threw Imperiex's consciousness to the end of time. Darkseid did all the heavy lifting.

Wrong! Superman was empowered by Strange Visitor it's true but he's still the one who did the leg work.  The omega beem from afar was just one of three that hit the aegis fang armor to shoot  at war world and Darkseid wouldn’t have even been able to do that if wonder woman hadn’t reawakened his planet! All Darkseid did was open a friggin boom tube Superman did all the Work with war world.  Here’s the Dagum Plot Summary from Wiki

The crossover, which occurred mainly through the monthly Superman titles, Wonder Woman, and a series of character themed one-shot specials, dealt with the heroes of the DC Universe facing the threat of the cosmic force known as Imperiex, who attacked Earth for the purpose of using the planet as the staging ground for the "hollowing" of the entire universe.

Thanks to the sacrifice of Strange Visitor and General Rock, Earth's forces managed to crack Imperiex's armor, intending that Darkseid would subsequently use Boom tube technology to transfer Imperiex's energy back to the galaxies that he had destroyed. However, Brainiac-13 appeared on the battleground with Warworld, and absorbed the Imperiex energies, vowing to use them to rule everything.

In a desperate gambit, Superman dived into the heart of the sun, thus gaining a massive power boost that enhanced his abilities significantly. Rapidly realizing that Warworld couldn't be destroyed without releasing Imperiex and triggering another Big Bang, Superman and the Martian Manhunter formed a brief telepathic link with the remaining major combatants — including Darkseid, Lex Luthor, Steel and Wonder Woman — to explain their new plan. With Darkseid's powers weakened, they would have to use Tempest , empowered by the faith and strength of the Amazons, focusing the energy through Steel's new 'Entropy Aegis' armor (which was created from a burned-out Imperiex probe), and, with Lex Luthor activating a temporal displacement weapon, Superman would subsequently push Warworld through a temporal boom tube, sending both Imperiex Prime's and Brainiac's consciousness back 14 billion years to the Big Bang, destroying both villains through a combined effort. In his final moments, Imperiex Prime realized, in an ironic twist, that the imperfection he had detected in the universe was himself.

Darkseid is a new gods villain. Being a Superman villain is second to being a villain to Orion. Read some Darkseid comic. Darkseid killed Doomsday and Doomsday came back to life. It's, you know, what he does. Superman could not even scratch H/P doomsday. Your basic comics’ knowledge sucks.

Wrong! Darkseid first came into comics in Superman's pal Jimmy Olsen (that’s a superman title by the way!) he was and always will be a superman Villain (well except for he’s dead but that never sticks) I agree that he’s also a New Gods Villain and did get a lot of action in there comic books maybe even more than superman could ever give him.  But his start was in superman...just like you may live in one place for all you life but if someone asks hey buddy where you from you state where you were born!!  In hunter prey doomsday it is, as always, superman who stops doomsday in the end.  It may have been with a mother box and wave riders time travel device but that's still him! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU READING!!

[/sarcasm]Goodness, it's almost as if he had some ulterior motive!!! But that cannot be, it's not like he spent the last 500,000 years planning the downfall of the universe.[sarcasm] He never killed him because he would use him later on, and he used him a few million times.

Just like every time he has some huge Scheme to take over everything and superman spanks him that’s all part of the plan?  To Almost make it and have one guy kick the crap out of me every time sounds like a terrible plan.

I don't care who you like. You don't have to justify your decisions by claiming you're not a fanboy. For speed I refer to Flash rebirth #3, where Barry (who is slower than Wally and Bart) leaves Superman in the dust and with Supes wondering what the hell happened. But I agree that Superman is fast enough to fight flash and can kill him with a single punch, but there is still the matter of the speed steal. Don't act like it wouldn't happen, they have done it before and can do it again with ease. It may be a one trick pony, but the trick works well enough. Flash wins due to speed steal.

I didn’t justify anything; I was trying to relate to you; I don’t know why! And I am a superman fanboy and always will be and I’m proud of it.  Did speed steal happen in Flash Rebirth if not then why are we using it as a reference! I don't know who you talked to but Barry Allen is just as fast as Wally West.  Wally is considered by many to be the fastest of the flashes but its all speculation they have as of yet not raced.  Currently thou Barry Allen holds the record at moving Ten times the speed of light! It’s only in recent years that Wally has caught up to him and in rebirth Barry takes it to a whole new level of speed.

If this fight ever happened superman would resolve it even with his speed stolen his reflexes are still super fast he would be able to move block and hit back and even with infinite force at max speed one flash could not hurt superman.  I mean holly crap superman has taken on the whole league before and beat them all and you think one member can take him.  He has so many tools that he can use to beat the flash if he needs to he can just push the earth into the sun and game over flash looses stealing Superman’s speed does not make the flash more powerful than him.  Even if superman had everything but speed he would still win this fight.  I’m done with this conversation.  For the flash it’s like pounding on an unmovable object for an hour nothing happens and in the end all you and up with is bloody knuckles and lost time.

#189 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

The kinetic energy of an object is the extra energy which it possesses due to its motion. It is defined as the work needed to accelerate a body of a given mass from rest to its current velocity. Having gained this energy during its acceleration, the body maintains this kinetic energy unless its speed changes.

Objects in motion are said to have a momentum. This momentum is a vector. It has a size and a direction. The size of the momentum is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by the size of the object's velocity. The direction of the momentum is the same as the direction of the object's velocity.
  Momentum is a conserved quantity in physics. This means that if you have several objects in a system, perhaps interacting with each other, but not being influenced by forces from outside of the system, then the total momentum of the system does not change over time. However, the separate momenta of each object within the system may change. One object might change momentum, say losing some momentum, as another object changes momentum in an opposite manner, picking up the momentum that was lost by the first.

Now per physics he could steal his speed and increase his momentum a large amount during the fight.  However, kinetic energy is just the extra energy that superman would have to spend to get back in motion.  Stealing his Kinetic energy and Momentum would only slow superman down for a minute if the flash wanted to stop superman dead he would have to stay running next to him and steal his speed he would have to keep doing this non stop a little jolt would do barley anything.  The process of rapidly stopping a person moving at superman's speed would no doubt kill a normal human but he's not a normal human and as soon as the flash stopped to go for his super punch....BOOM superman would be back as super speed keeping up with him as long as the Sun was providing power to his body.  

#190 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed Force.

Your logic doesn't apply to the Speed Force. XD

#191 Edited by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman does not use the speed force.  He propels himself with his own strength something that none of the other speedsters do.  And while you can steal his momentum and his Kinetic energy you can't stop him.  I have just Proven how superman wins this I am done with this discussion thank you all for a great debate. 

#192 Edited by Terrorman (242 posts) - - Show Bio

You proved zilch. Flash wins via speedsteal. Thankyou Speedforce. Also Darkseid could've killed Clark anytime he wanted with his Omega Beams. He either chooses not to or Supes runs away from it.

lol Supes can barely get up after that
lol Supes can barely get up after that

Big man hasn't even started
Big man hasn't even started

He looks like a 13-year old that got beat up by the schoolyard bully
He looks like a 13-year old that got beat up by the schoolyard bully

#193 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Terrorman said:
You proved zilch. Flash wins via speedsteal. Thankyou Speedforce. Also Darkseid could've killed Clark anytime he wanted with his Omega Beams. ... [more]
that does say alot to sups though, he did not try to fight back but just stood there and took it, and sups has beaten the crap out of darkseid in fair fights as well
Avatar image for blueninjapanther
#194 Posted by blueninjapanther (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#195 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarecrow4 said:
Superman does not use the speed force.  He propels himself with his own strength something that none of the other ... [more]
And yet, his speed can be stolen all the same.

No Caption Provided
In fact, the Turtle once stole the speed of an entire city of people who didn't use the speedforce.

No Caption Provided

And Wally himself has said that if he stole Superman's speed, it wouldn't be pretty.

No Caption Provided

Like I said. Speed force.  It does amazing things and your logic doesn't apply to it.
#196 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio
Terrorman said:
You proved zilch. Flash wins via speedsteal. Thankyou Speedforce. Also Darkseid could've killed Clark anytime he wanted with his Omega Beams. ... [more]
Are you Kidding me he just Stood there and TOOK IT he DID NOT EVEN MOVE "Let me know when you've finished" how badass is that!!  and look there are no burns on his body all it did was burn the uniform LOL you guys a great wow how funny.
#197 Posted by Scarecrow4 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

?? Yes it does! even wally west stated that if he removed supermans kinetic energy it would be like throwing him from a car creating a path of total destruction.  He does not say superman would hurt he would just get up and go right back into superspeed and in the picture with Jay that's superman sill running at super speed because he didn't stand there and drain it.... holy crap you just proved me right in a race flash wins hands down!  But in a fight there is no contest.

#198 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats because Jay doesn't do it as well, as he says in that scan.

Jay isn't even close to light speed and he's easily outrunning Superman after stealing his speed.

#199 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Thats because Jay doesn't do it as well, as he says in that scan.Jay isn't even close to light speed ... [more]

Ok but let's use your logic so let's say Flash keeps stealing SM speed for 80 years just so the Kryptonian stays in that state and dosen't kill him, 80 years later Flash dies of old age and superman is still young=> Superman wins. Speed steal only DELAYS the outcome but he dosen't win, hihi.
Also as stated by those generals rules this is NOT a bloodlustet fight AND is in a city if FLASH steals the speed force superman would preaty much destroy half the city and kill thousands. FLASH CAN'T USE THIS !

Those punches that hit with the power of a star or whatever creap that are just stupid if Flash hits that hard the shockwave will kill him instantly and superman would still be allive and also destroy the citiy. FLASH CANT USE THIS.

Any more ways for Flash to win this and leave the city in 1 peace ?
#200 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Why 80 years?  Less than a minute will suffice.

Just because you don't understand the way infinite mass punches or the speed force works doesn't mean Flash loses.  He's used infinite mass punches to ko white martians before and the shockwave didn't kill him.