#1651  Edited By Experio

Wally.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fact: Flash can steal supermans speed by touching him... Fact: Flash can vibrate through objects due to his speed, Fact: supermans heart/brain is located in his body Fact : flash can take an open hand and close it to a fist. Combine them : Flash touches supes steals his speed Vibrates either to his brain or heart and crushes either organ/rips it out at mach speeds... Its over lads and lasses... a fight taking place in roughly .000000000000000001 seconds

Welcome to Comicvine. I have one quick quip, He actually doesn't have to be touching the object to speed steal. ^_^

hotpocket53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I genuinely believe that superman could and would if he had to beat the flash

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I genuinely believe that superman could and would if he had to beat the flash

Not on Comicvine

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1656  Edited By w0nd
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: No, but Barry could never speed steal pre-52 either.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1658  Edited By Experio
Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: yep "awwww man Barry is like the most powerful Flash; He IS the freaking speedforce!!!"

*sees Barry can't even do half the stuff Wally can*

DAMN YOU WALLYYYYYYY!!!!!

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: yh its unfortunate, especially when his my favorite speedster.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: probably my most hated Flash scan is when barry can barely break the time barrier, then Wally just casually breaks it and shows barry up

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: eeeeeh, Wally was the first one with speed force, so it only makes sense, until the they made barry create the speed force, and I thought that was just dumb, and a slap in the face to Wally's fans.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1664  Edited By Experio

@dratini1331: Well it would be a slap in the face to Barry fans if Wally is introduced to the New 52 and is instantly given feats superior to Barry, funny thing is I can see it happening.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformaa: Flash was taunting him. Flash could speed steal from Supes making him freeze like a -------.He could throw a dozen IMP's in a pico second,Vibrate his fingers through Supes brains,Phase through him,Suck the air out of his lungs,trap him into the speed force and do all that at once before half a second even finishes.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: lol true I'm a big fan of Wally and Barry, but I'm hoping that we see a Wally that just outran the time paradox, just cause I would find that freaking hilariously amazing XD

@beware_my_power: Yeah, it's from a wally fan's perspective

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: yeah I only like Barry ever so slightly than Wally... of course that's pre 52, I hate new 52 barry... a lot...

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm reading back the posts from 4 years ago and laughing at the people who say Supes curbstomps.Seriously were people that dumb then or are they still that dumb right now..

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: "BRO YOU WANNA MESS WITH THE MAN OF STEAL?!?!? BRO SUPERMAN IS LIKE AS FAST AS FLASH, HE JUST GOES SLOW TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER. ALSO FLASH WOULD BREAK HIS HAND TRYING TO PUNCH THE MAN OF STEEL, WHO IS AS TOUGH AS METAL!!!"

-Every person who hasn't read a comic and should probably get off Comic Vine :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally west

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1672  Edited By Transformaa

@elmohump: when has anybody ever done that to sups.?your words are pure fantasy

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformaa: Jay Gerrick speed steal superman:

No Caption Provided

Wally is far more skilled than Jay, and Supes has no defense against it.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: when has anybody ever done that to sups.?your words are pure fantasy

Read the first page of this thread.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1675  Edited By reaverlation

@transformaa: Jay Gerrick speed steal superman:

No Caption Provided

Wally is far more skilled than Jay, and Supes has no defense against it.

No Caption Provided

Even better :)

wederdire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally has become the physical embodiment of the speed force, he evacuated 500,000 people from a city in 10 PICOSECONDS, he beat Barry Allen in a race.

Wally FTW.

KorusDestroyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waffle_fries: Flash can't damage Superman. Superman has a barrier to punches and kicks and weak stuff like that. You need to have a pretty overpowered punch. Once speed steal wears out, the SECOND superman catches flash, it's game. Plus, Superman can easily leave earth in 3 seconds, then destroy it. I know he wouldn't do that, but if it's an all out that both would do anything to win, superman would do that. Flash can't exit earth due to the fact he needs oxygen to survive.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korusdestroyus Speed steal only wears off if he lets it. When he stole Inertia's speed he kept him frozen for months.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1679 frozen  Moderator

@waffle_fries: Flash can't damage Superman. Superman has a barrier to punches and kicks and weak stuff like that. You need to have a pretty overpowered punch. Once speed steal wears out, the SECOND superman catches flash, it's game. Plus, Superman can easily leave earth in 3 seconds, then destroy it. I know he wouldn't do that, but if it's an all out that both would do anything to win, superman would do that. Flash can't exit earth due to the fact he needs oxygen to survive.

Flash can damage him. Wally has shattered a weakened Anti-Monitor's shell (which withstood the force of the attacks of the SA characters) at top speeds, at slower speeds he still wins. Flash has existed Earth and has been fine (bar Loeb PIS).

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lol, this is back again.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1681  Edited By frozen  Moderator

It's funny because Wally still stomps.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1682 frozen  Moderator

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1683  Edited By Experio

Wally.

Jokergiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1684  Edited By Jokergiest

Superman

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate the speed steal stuff it really is the only argument presented by wally fans in order to say that he beats stonger characters, in this scenario wally wins.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1686  Edited By marvelfan123

I am still going with superman here

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1687  Edited By Dratini1331

Hate the speed steal stuff it really is the only argument presented by wally fans in order to say that he beats stonger characters, in this scenario wally wins.

And his IMP, and his phasing, and his Amazonian levels of durability, and his BFR, etc. etc.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1688  Edited By reaverlation

@eisenfauste: Really?Like how Superman wins because of speed?Or Hulk because of his strength?Or Thor because of his hammer?Without any of those things,these characters would lose a helluva lot more against stronger opponents

@marvelfan123: Superman still loses

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korusdestroyus: So first off, Wally hits at a comparable to level to any base kryptonian, and has the durability to slug it out with them. Secondly, he can run in space, and has outrun the explosions of planets, specifically of krypton. Third, Wally has repeatedly been shown to be faster than superman, and even though it wouldn't take him 3 seconds to leave the earth, he would still be unable to do so. Fourth, he has never demonstrated that level of power pre-52.

Conversely, superman has no defenses against getting turned into a statue, blasted into the speed force, or getting his internal organs phased out or atomized. This is a 1-sided stomp for flash.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @dratini1331: I understand this lol, I'm just saying most wally fans don't mention anything else but speed steal "nuff said" stuff not any of his other feats I like wally its just tiring to see that that is all people think he can/would do in any given situation nothing more nothing less lol.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1693  Edited By Eisenfauste
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys... current Supes' speed is on par with Wally's, DUH!!! Remember that feat where Clark outraced teleportation? Neither did I...

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

KorusDestroyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is where Superman beats Flash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPWlKL4WrlU

This is proof Superman has always been just a bit slower than Flash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39LgwPgICas

That means Flash can NOT defeat Superman just because he is 'faster', because he is only a BIT faster, 2. Superman defeaten Flash in one of the links, 3. Wally is not even a planet buster, let alone a moon buster. Superman can ALSO do the Infinite Mass Punch, and Speed Steal won't affect superman's FLIGHT, because flying is just him using hes powers to move somewhere else, not hes running power, but Superman's strength and durability allow him to EASILY defeat Flash. If Flash gets hit by one big hit, he's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9jZ_qcxivc

This link HERE is proof that Flash has to STOP to hit, he isn't the Run-And-Hit type. Not only that, but Lex Luthor had Flash KILLED, if it wasn't for the Justice League saving hes life. Lex Luthor-1 Flash-0, and considering the fact that at the end of something, Lex Luthor never really beat superman, Superman also wins by a mile.

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/GalleryChar_1900x900_JusticeLeague_52ab8e54d0a6f0.42170553.jpg

As you see here, in the Justice League, Superman is ALWAYS in the front, while Flash is ALWAYS in the second last row. This proves that Flash cannot beat Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman(with lots of prep of course), and anyone who is also put in front of him. Also, in movies like Justice League War, when the entire Justice League is together, they clearly know and say that Superman is No.1

In Conclusion, Superman is way to OP, and written to beat any being in existence. He's Prime One Million form is second only to The Presence in all of DC, and the only comparable beings in Marvel, is The Beyonder, The Living Tribunal, and The Celestials. (TOAA doesn't count since he is omnipotent) and if it's always a 1v1, Prime One Million would 99% beat any Celestial, including Celestial OAA and Dreaming Celestial. He would probably also defeat The Living Tribunal, given the fact that The Living Tribunal is a combination of Death, Galactus, and Eternity, and that Prime One Million is MUCH more powerful than them. This also proves that the most OP version of Superman can defeat beings near omnipotence, makes him uncomparable to Flash, given the fact he's strength wouldn't even be considered FAIR TO FIGHT WITH. Also, until you give me Flash's top speed, I will consider Superman faster because of hes ultimate speed calculations, which I will tell you RIGHT NOW:

During All-Star Superman, Man Of Steel flew all the way from where ever he was, to Alpha Centauri and back within seconds. Alpha Centauri was nearly 4.4 light years away. Since he went there and back, he crossed that distance twice, meaning he traveled nearly 8 light years in exactly 20 seconds. This means he more than 513 trillion miles right there. Divide that by the time he took(20) and you get almost 27 trillion miles PER SECOND. That's more than 92 quadrillion miles per hour. That is more than 137 MILLION times the speed of light, and that is MUCH faster than I EVER seen Flash. Also, at this speed, that means he can ALSO vibrate, not only that, but he can vibrate hes molecules so fast, he can move through anything. That is more than I ever seen the Flash go, therefore unless you give me a mathematical equation on Flash going faster, I will consider Superman winning, given the fact of the proof I already gave, now Superman FASTER than Flash, it is unthinkable. The Superman homepage also state he can move hes limbs as fast as he can move, which means not only can he do what Flash was doing to Lex Luthor in that link, but he can fight 137 million times the speed of light, and not just hitting someone with your fists at that speed. I`m sorry guys, but IMP and Speed Steal won`t be effective at ALL, considering the fact Superman is FASTER than Flash, or at least so far, and has hes own IMP attack, and ALSO the fact that Speed Steal does NOT work, he could just fly into space(Flash can NOT fly, or even run through space or stuff like that, given the fact that in Justice League War he fell of something, and did NOT just continue running, which means Gravity outmatches hes speed) and then destroy the entire planet, given the fact he one time just flew so fast and powerful, he ripped a planet in two:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sn2dg0&s=3#.Uy4YsPldVyU

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread should not have been revived...

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korusdestroyus: LOL nice use of the DC ANIMATED universe... Comic Wally stomps normal supes any day...

and you bringing up a nigh-omnipotent version of Supes against a speedster is just PROOF of your spite against Wally...

what a sore loser

KorusDestroyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

I`m sorry but... Flash can`t run in space due to the fact that he needs oxygen, and given the fact every time he ran off something, he just falls. In Justice League War, he ran off a building or so, and he was about to fall to hes death, but OF COURSE the creators can`t let him die, so Green Lantern ended up saving him -.- anyways, Flash does not have the force of a punch like a Kryptonian, especially one like Superman. Look at my last post, the comment JUST before this one. I gave a link where Flash was striking against Lex Luthor`s armor. He hit it like a thousand times, yet he was never able to just punch through it... Also did you really say he is as durable as a Kryptonian *facepalm* in one of the Justice League Adventures, in that ice place where they were fighting Lex Luthor and hes army or such, the Gorilla guy was able to catch Flash, and with one punch, Flash completely was not able to fight back anymore. Given the fact supermans punches are MUCH more powerful than any Gorilla, or even the one in that movie, Superman could use hes own IMP attack and end it RIGHT THERE. Flash`s durability is no more than Batmans, in fact it`s less then Batmans, since in the movies where Batman was all old, after 10 years of retirement, he took way worse of a beating, including a beating from Superman. Darkseid once even threw him through a wall. In the link where I showed you superman beating Flash, did you realize how all Superman did was hit him with a desk and smash him on the wall ONCE, and Flash was 100% beat. It`s just sad :)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1700  Edited By reaverlation
No Caption Provided

@korusdestroyus: Wally running in space.Wally stomps and understand the difference between animated versions and comic versions.

And lmao at Batman being more durable