#51 Posted by forze (426 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"The problem with the "Superman one punches Flash" arguement is that Superman has to actually hit the Flash."

Errr, slower people has tagged Flash, i mean wayyyy slower people.  Unless Flash is pimping kryponite, he ain't beating Superman. 

Flash has to touch superman to steal his speed, that means superman would have a opportunity to grab a hold of flash and give him a nice bear hug, you people make it sound like superman is wayy slower than flash which isn't the case.
#52 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
forze said:
"Zoom said:
"The problem with the "Superman one punches Flash" arguement is that Superman has to actually hit the Flash."
Errr, slower people has tagged Flash, i mean wayyyy slower people.  Unless Flash is pimping kryponite, he ain't beating Superman.  Flash has to touch superman to steal his speed, that means superman would have a opportunity to grab a hold of flash and give him a nice bear hug, you people make it sound like superman is wayy slower than flash which isn't the case."
lol not if flash moves out of the way of the punch at the last minute and steals his speed, then what.
#53 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
forze said:
"Zoom said:
Errr, slower people has tagged Flash, i mean wayyyy slower people.  Unless Flash is pimping kryponite, he ain't beating Superman.  Flash has to touch superman to steal his speed, that means superman would have a opportunity to grab a hold of flash and give him a nice bear hug, you people make it sound like superman is wayy slower than flash which isn't the case."
people who tagged Superman are slower than people who tagged Flash.
#54 Posted by forze (426 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"forze said:
"Zoom said:
lol not if flash moves out of the way of the punch at the last minute and steals his speed, then what. "

See your thinking that superman would be slow which is not the case.  Both knows each other's ability and about comparable speed.  A superbreath from superman would probably knock flash off his feet and once flash is in the air he would be at the mercy of superman. 
#55 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
forze said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"forze said:
"Zoom said:
lol not if flash moves out of the way of the punch at the last minute and steals his speed, then what. "
See your thinking that superman would be slow which is not the case.  Both knows each other's ability and about comparable speed.  A superbreath from superman would probably knock flash off his feet and once flash is in the air he would be at the mercy of superman.  "
No, they are not. Flash is faster.
#56 Posted by forze (426 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"forze said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"forze said:
"Zoom said:
See your thinking that superman would be slow which is not the case.  Both knows each other's ability and about comparable speed.  A superbreath from superman would probably knock flash off his feet and once flash is in the air he would be at the mercy of superman.  "
No, they are not. Flash is faster."
Not by much, but superman's durabilty and strenght eclipses Flash by alot, which is the biggest factor here.  Not to mention Superman can fly. 
#57 Posted by Kataklysmo (939 posts) - - Show Bio
Flash wins in a nanosecond

Or 2 nanoseconds if Superman is pissed.....

That is if Wally is merciful enough to spare him
#58 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
forze said:
"Flash has to touch superman to steal his speed"
No, he doesn't.
#59 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

flash wins by using that speed steal crap

#60 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Are we in third grade now?

Repeating your opinion doesn't make you right.

"
You must be in the second grade if you think Flash can win this fight.
#61 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"You must be in the second grade if you think Flash can win this fight."
Listen, SeSAW.  This whole stalking thing has gotta stop.

I'm just not that in to you.
#62 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
Listen, SeSAW.  This whole stalking thing has gotta stop.I'm just not that in to you."
Dude please you think too much of yourself. Its just easy too point you out because you say some of thee most rediculous stuf on here.
#63 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, is very intelligent and understands characters. However, you, I read you saying a lot of stupid things.

On the other hand, am going to say my vote is for Superman. And hopefully my internet won't go off so I can say why.

#64 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay here goes.

They both know each other inside and out, Superman literally knows him inside out. So the second this battle commences, Superman would have found many ways to win the battle already. While Flash seems to go on instinct. We know Flash can steal speed, but does he have to see him to steal speed?
Because Superman can go past light speed as well, in Justice League 30, he went enough speed to be granted infinite mass. And destroy a planet, so if he can go infinite mass and survive, doesn't that mean Flash want kill him from an IMP?
As I was saying about going past light. Superman can calculate everything on the planet in an instant by looking, while Flash will have to dodge, he could judge Flash's heading and directly hit him onwards. Or he could lay out a trap that could trick or slow him down. I mostly relying on Superman's intelligence here. It's hard to think of ways to win against something like the Flash. I'm just confident enough to believe that Superman can or will win.
I do have a lot of ideas on how he could win, but Superman being who he is can think of a lot more then I could.

#65 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

An interesting theory, and I'd agree that Superman would win if not for that pesky speed steal. I think Flash is good enough to dodge Superman's punches and slow him down before Superman lands a blow on him. He was able to do it to Amazo who had the exact same speed he did.

#66 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is why Amazo labeled Supes as a moderate threat and Flash as a severe one.

#67 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"TruePwnge said:
"

AtPhantom
said:
"TruePwnge said:
"Flash needs some red rads, magic or kryptonite. Since he's got none of these Superman ownsSuper crbstomp"
What about speed steal?"
He can't speed steal IMO. Because If you got superspeed  Flash can't fully unleash himself. Superman and WW just go offensive like they always do and Flash will have to spend his energy avoiding and ducking. Yes Flash can attempt to counter this with hundreds and 100s of punches but eventually they see some kind of pattern to the Flash attacks and Flash gets cliped. Superman can soak up hundreds and hundreds of punches but Flash has got a terrible glass jaw. A small little clip of a blow, that's all they need to hurt him and by the time the next blow lands Flash is already dead Superman crbstomp"
Nice theory, the problem is Flash has stolen Superman's speed before. And if he has the time to throw a hundred punches, he has the time to steal some speed. He had no problem doing it to Amazo, who is just as fast as he is."
I don't measure feats against Amazo because artificial constructs are not imaginative, they can be very stupid and only follow their program. Even the best computer in the world can lose to a creative chess player
Even if we say Amazo does have full intelligence, then he should have every power flash and every JLA hero has
so him losing should be completely ridiculous and nothing more than a plot device

SeSAW said:
"Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
Listen, SeSAW.  This whole stalking thing has gotta stop.I'm just not that in to you."
Dude please you think too much of yourself. Its just easy too point you out because you say some of thee most rediculous stuf on here."
Ridiculous? Zoom beating Onslaught and all DC-Universe comes to mind!

#68 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"I don't measure feats against Amazo because artificial constructs are not imaginative, they can be very stupid and only follow their program. Even the best computer in the world can lose to a creative chess player
Even if we say Amazo does have full intelligence, then he should have every power flash and every JLA hero has
so him losing should be completely ridiculous and nothing more than a plot device"
Of course you don't, you never do, even though Amazo is capable of handling the whole justice league, including Superman, every time they fought, but no, he's just a dumb machine, It should be an easy win for the Flash. Get over yourself.

Oh and btw, there is no creativity in chess, and no human player can beat a well designed computer program.
#69 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Of course you don't, you never do, even though Amazo is capable of handling the whole justice league, including Superman, every time they fought"
Amazo becomes powerful because he can mimic other powers, without other meta humans to copycat he's just a lifeless machine. Flash beating him was Pis since Amazo had already absorbed the powers of Flash

AtPhantom said:
"Oh and btw, there is no creativity in chess, and no human player can beat a well designed computer program."
Yes there is an element of creativity, in the opening moves there are 256 combinations. In the next few moves there are 4096 combinations, you can be creative in chess like leave fake openings, sacrifice pawns etc The Rybka chess engine as great as it was lost to Vadim Milov in 2007, a human player ranked 28th in the world.

Anyhow we're going off topic with this chess stuff

I give this battle to Superman because he's much smarter, Flash has a glass jaw while Superman and WW can just go offensive. They will tag Flash with something and when they do Flash is dead

#70 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has just as big of a glass jaw.  If Flash steals his speed, he's done.

Just ask Mongul how well a ridiculously strong guy does against the Flash without super speed.
Hint: Not very.

#71 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole speed steal seems like an arguement of desperation to me, Superman can beat Flash in so many ways. This Flash family stuff has gone crazy and nuts at the vine. People think guys like Flash can now beat the likes of Darkseid and Galactus. Let's get the fact straight, the flash is dead here, flash has been hit by people much slower then superman. Superman can just fly up high as flash is attempting to bltiz him, what does flash do as superman soars? Fight the battle in space LOL it takes ever inch of strenght for Flash to pull off this simple Superman feat. As Superman goes on the offensive, Superman can mess up the battle arena real bad. Flash has been known to fall over things, get hit and KO'ed by objects. Superman can smash the arena, vision up the arena and turn the area to flames or he could freeze Flash too. Flash is fast but he can't dodge everything at high speed. If he's damaged even a little his speed will drop a lot. One Superman lands a blow, once he lands anything and I mean anything Flash is dead.

#72 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter how many ways you have to beat somebody.

All you need is one really good way that trumps the other persons' ways.  Flash has that.

You can dismiss speed stealing as desperate but its something the Flash does and it'll work just fine against Superman.

#73 Posted by BatDance (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawn_obsessed said:
" BatDance said:
"Superman overkill

This is a fight not a race"
exactly! "
Superman OVERKILL
#74 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps him

Flash showing

No Caption Provided
#75 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

So....What does your scan prove, exactly?

#76 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
So....What does your scan prove, exactly?
That Martian Mahunter can hit Flash when he isn't looking.
#77 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

flash wins via speed steal then a IMP and this is coming from a superman fan.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#78 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
Okay here goes.They both know each other inside and out, Superman literally knows him inside out. So the second this ... [more]
Wasn't Superman knocked out by the impact traveling at that speed?
#79 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

If superman does 1 siple thing Flash can't win. Just fly and its game over. Flash can run fast as hell but he can't fly :P
Then just blow up the planet from orbit :D

#80 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
If superman does 1 siple thing Flash can't win. Just fly and its game over. Flash can run fast as ... [more]
I don't think Superman would resort to blowing up the planet.
#81 Posted by spawn_obsessed (448 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
If superman does 1 siple thing Flash can't win. Just fly and its game over. Flash can run fast as ... [more]
agreed
#82 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP doesn''t state that Superman is bloodlust state, so I don't see him destroying the planet. And Flash could probably tag him before he gets off the ground.

#83 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
The OP doesn''t state that Superman is bloodlust state, so I don't see him destroying the planet. And Flash could ... [more]

Ok then don't blow up the planet, lure waly in a area where there are no civilians  then use some gaz on him or radiation or some virus or something like that.
What if superman starts in the air, you do know superman flyies more then his walking :P So its logical to start in the air.
#84 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is now resorting to virual warfare?

#85 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Sleuth said: The OP doesn''t state that Superman is bloodlust state, so I don't see him destroying the planet. And ... [more]
Superman won't get a chance to lure Wally anywhere if his speed is stolen. He can't hit Wally from the air.
#86 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
xan84 said: Sleuth said: The OP doesn''t state that Superman is bloodlust state, so I don't see him destroying the ... [more]

And Flash can speed steal if superman flyes now what ? :P Best way superman wins he farts (super fart) intoxicates half the planet and waly goes down haha
This Flash vs whatever are realy hard, Flash can get out of mostly anything.

Superman is now resorting to virual warfare?

Hehe why not :P

Something else why can't superman destory the planet ?? the Op sad nothing about bloodlusted or not or where the fight is in his first post ...

I give a 50/50 here. Flash is realy fast cand do some crazy shit but i can't see him getting the majority over sups ...

#87 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
Proxes said:
hmm lets say in a big city lol

#88 Posted by albanmanson (1602 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn_obsessed said:
xan84 said: If superman does 1 siple thing Flash can't win. Just fly and its game over. Flash can run ... [more]
Superman can fly but flash can do this
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8nAHXPhOW0...
#89 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Sleuth said: xan84 said: Sleuth said: The OP doesn''t state that Superman is bloodlust state, so I don't see him ... [more]
Battle Forum Rules state that unless the OP says otherwise, it is "assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality".
#90 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
xan84 said: Sleuth said: xan84 said: Sleuth said: The OP doesn''t state that Superman is bloodlust state, so I don't ... [more]

Point Taken. So he dosen't "blow up the planet" but i can still see him finding a way to win 5 out of 10
#91 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash steals his speed 10 times out of 10.

Superman can't find a way to win once that has happened.

#92 Posted by Obtrusive (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

I know there are a lot of hardcore flash fanboys out there but come on.  Superman is super powerful and there is no way flash could take him.  I am sure someone will tell me I am wrong.  Go ahead, pour it on, then superman will lazer him.

#93 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Obtrusive said:
I know there are a lot of hardcore flash fanboys out there but come on.  Superman is super powerful and ... [more]
flash is going to run to fast for superman to react then steal his speed and BOOM IMP end of story.
#94 Posted by Obtrusive (1814 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Obtrusive said: I know there are a lot of hardcore flash fanboys out there but come on.  Superman is super ... [more]
False
#95 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
Obtrusive said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: Obtrusive said: I know there are a lot of hardcore flash fanboys out there but come on.  Superman ... [more]
How is it false when Flash is faster than him?
#96 Posted by Obtrusive (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed is different from power.  I know Force = Mass X Acceleration but without the power it doesn't matter.  Superman is just a little slower than the flash.  He could grab him and make his speed useless because of no friction to run on.  One thunderclap or super scream would bring flash to his knees.

#97 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Obtrusive said:
Speed is different from power.  I know Force = Mass X Acceleration but without the power it doesn't matter.  Superman ... [more]
yea and the moment he grabs him flash steals his speed, add in that flash has never gone all out with sups and sups took one IMP from him and was DOWN for a while.
#98 Posted by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman
As much as I love Flash, I dont think he can take on someone that pretty damn fast himself and is has a wider array of powers

#99 Posted by Obtrusive (1814 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
SupermanAs much as I love Flash, I dont think he can take on someone that pretty damn fast himself and ... [more]
Agreed
#100 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Flash steals his speed 10 times out of 10.Superman can't find a way to win once that has happened. [more]