#1  Edited By Saracen_Rue

The Combatants

No Caption Provided

Rules:

This is composite TV series/Animated Flash

Both are in character

No prep or prior knowledge

No BFR

Saitama starts the battle like he normally does, but will become serious if he deems it necessary

Win by death only

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

Flash god-stomps.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TV flash is weak. his full speed punches are not even comparable to boros who punched saitama to the moon

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama (was expecting this to be a stomp in flashes favor)

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is not beating JLU Flash..

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: That's the second time you've insinuated that I haven't done my research on a character in a battle. It's unfounded and insulting. Yeah...I don't think I'm gonna be responding to you anymore until you learn how to address me in a way that's not condescending.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@jimmy_rustler: JLU flash godstomps saitama who has never even been significantly harmed by anything in his run and he has endured a moon sending punch and possible planet buster attack. yeah that kind of reply tells a lot at this point. grow a thicker skin or know the other side before you claim it twice on one thread because you will get that kind of reply more often than you think.

i can show you the scans of what saitama has endured, can JLU flash replicate that ?

@redmonkeyssj4 i remember everything on JLU and full power flash is barely significant in punching output. he hasn't exactly sent anyone to the moon in one punch you know ?

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Oh yeah, Baldy Ftw

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

@kyrees said:

@jimmy_rustler: JLU flash godstomps saitama who has never even been significantly harmed by anything in his run and he has endured a moon sending punch and possible planet buster attack.

So then, from what you've just described, it's a stalemate bc Flash can't hurt Saitama while Saitama can't hit Flash. Since morals are off (based upon this being a fight to the death), I deduced that Flash would just phase his organs out before he even realized what was happening.

yeah that kind of reply tells a lot at this point. grow a thicker skin or know the other side before you claim it twice on one thread because you will get that kind of reply more often than you think.

And if that is the case then I'll respond to them the same way I responded to you about it. I don't need to grow a thicker skin -- you just need to stop making jerky remarks.

i can show you the scans of what saitama has endured, can JLU flash replicate that ?

See first response.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Actually Saitama can simply BFR him, he's got that absurd air pressure he produces when he punches.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kyrees

@kingant27: this is JLU flash. his IMP is barely a shadow of what an actual IMP his comic version does.

@jimmy_rustler saitama can hit JLU flash because saitama has reacted to light speed not to mention that this flash gets tagged easily. when has JLU flash phased damaged someone in combat ? none unless you count him phasing brainiac-luthor after he punched him with his own version of IMPs, which won't even hurt saitama. if you actually knew saitama, you won't say JLU flash would defeat saitama twice in this thread. instead you claimed to be insulted. cute very cute indeed

you need to grow a thicker skin because someone will react to you like i did sooner or later. haven't you seen your thread, yhwach vs thanos ? what have you learned from that ?

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: not to mention, if Wally went that fast again, he would be in danger of entering the speedforce...

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

@kyrees said:

@jimmy_rustler saitama can hit JLU flash because saitama has reacted to light speed

IIRC, you're referring to the Lightspeed Flash chapters, correct? Wasn't that hyperbole?

And even if that were true, how do you know that Flash can't react just as fast? I'd actually like an answer to this particular question for future reference bc I can't remember JLU Flash's speed calcs.

not to mention that this flash gets tagged easily. when has JLU flash phased damaged someone in combat ?

Never but in the episode where he and Luthor switched brains, Luthor used his powers to phase through solid objects.

none unless you count him phasing brainiac-luthor after he punched him with his own version of IMPs, which won't even hurt saitama.

Saitama hasn't been shown to be hurt on panel so that automatically means that he's impervious to all forms of physical damage? So If he takes a shot from the Hulk or Thor, it won't phase him bc he's never been "shown" to be hurt? I don't buy that reasoning. If Flash can phase through thick alloys then I don't see why he wouldn't be able to phase through Saitama.

if you actually knew saitama, you won't say JLU flash would defeat saitama twice in this thread. instead you claimed to be insulted. cute very cute indeed

So you just assume that everyone who has a differing opinion than yours doesn't know anything about the character they're rooting against?And you have somehow become deluded into thinking that it's okay?

No Caption Provided

you need to grow a thicker skin because someone will react to you like i did sooner or later.

And, again, when they do, I'll call them on it too. I'm not the one with the problem here. If given the choice between being an a__-hole and not being an a__-hole, you can always choose to be the latter. No one in my Yhwach thread came at me cross but you and no one in this thread has accused me of not knowing anything about a character simply bc I had a differing opinion. Stop trying to throw other users into the same boat as you bc, from what I've experienced thus far, you're in that boat all by yourself. Grow up.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kyrees

@jimmy_rustler: whether hyperbole or not, the feats show it at this point whether the ONE version or the remastered version. JLU flash doesn't even have a significant amount of lightspeed feats that put him above saitama and even if he does go light speed, he loses himself to the speedforce again. don't even try with calcs, they are unreliable here because how you can have a different results with a non agreeable data.

luthor ain't flash and to attribute what the other guy did with his powers ain't a usable feat. we need flash to do it for it

saitama tanked a punch that sent him to the moon and punched his way through a planet busting attack. his limits are extremely high now and JLU flash hasn't even reached that level.

by reacting twice on this thread with the same answer before you've gone with your current statement shows much on what you know and if nobody was going to argue with it, you would have gone a third or a fourth reply here saying the same opinion. you feel offended because someone castigated that opinion which looks like a very uneducated opinion in regards to saitama's feats when in fact "telling someone to read that comic" is a norm here. you thinks that is insulting ? geez, wait till you get called something worse here and it gets hammered to you on every reply.

read more of the bigger anime battle threads here will ya ? being told to do that is the least of what you will get here and no, this isn't me throwing other users in the same boat as me, this is the harsh reality of this forum. it's your time to grow a thicker skin, not be the guy who gets offended easily if you plan to last here.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@jimmy_rustler: whether hyperbole or not, the feats show it at this point whether the ONE version or the remastered version.

What feats? Need calcs or something more than a hyperbole-filled statement ambiguously claiming that he was indeed a light speeder.

JLU flash doesn't even have a significant amount of lightspeed feats that put him above saitama and even if he does go light speed,

Well Saitama has no light speed feats to speak of so the Flash is still faster.

he loses himself to the speedforce again. don't even try with calcs,

Calcs are more reliable than stments. they are unreliable here because how you can have a different results with a non agreeable data.

Calcs are more reliable than statements.

luthor ain't flash and to attribute what the other guy did with his powers ain't a usable feat. we need flash to do it for it

That makes no sense though bc it's still a valid display of what he's capable of. What does it matter whether or not Luthor was in control? It's still Wally's ability so it should be able to be used as a feat.

saitama tanked a punch that sent him to the moon and punched his way through a planet busting attack. his limits are extremely high now and JLU flash hasn't even reached that level.

We both know that JLU Wally isn't as durable as Saitama but if Saitama can't hit Wally then what does it matter?

by reacting twice on this thread with the same answer before you've gone with your current statement shows much on what you know and if nobody was going to argue with it, you would have gone a third or a fourth reply here saying the same opinion. you feel offended because someone castigated that opinion which looks like a very uneducated opinion in regards to saitama's feats when in fact "telling someone to read that comic" is a norm here.

Doubtful. I haven't seen a statement like that yet. Why can't you just admit that you like to unnecessarily pounce on ppl who have different views on battle outcomes? I mean, it's as clear as day to me. And who are you to determine what an uneducated opinion looks like? Who do you 'think' you are? lol

you thinks that is insulting ? geez, wait till you get called something worse here and it gets hammered to you on every reply.

Another dubious claim. I'll believe it when I see it. Maybe that was your experience when you joined but if this is how you respond to others then it's no wonder they jumped in your a__.

read more of the bigger anime battle threads here will ya ? being told to do that is the least of what you will get here and no, this isn't me throwing other users in the same boat as me, this is the harsh reality of this forum. it's your time to grow a thicker skin, not be the guy who gets offended easily if you plan to last here.

I'll believe it when I see it man.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kyrees

@jimmy_rustler: the ONE version has feats and we will have to wait on its remastered version. fan calcs are not admissible on this forum regardless of your claim of their reliability because of their varying results on pixel scaling.

it matters the most because saitama has shown enough speed potential to catch this one and he hasn't even been serious for that matter and JLU flash is not even at light speed on his average basis. seriously, he gets tagged way too many times in the series that it's not even funny anymore.

because it is not flash, it was luthor inside flash's body. possession related feats like these are needed to be specified or else it becomes a mishmash of feats beyond what the character normally does. does JLU flash actually do phase shifting through organs all the time ?

why would i admit to unnecessarily pounce on people who has different opinion when that person (you) clearly showed his "supposed" knowledge on saitama on this thread twice ? who were you to say that opinion twice in the first place ? someone who has "uneducated opinion" of saitama then. on the contrary, my experiences don't mirror this kind of sensitivity from being told to read the comic and i generally have a thicker skin than you are. why would you want me to tone down my already toned down replies just because you are extremely sensitive ?

you'll believe it when you see it ?! how quaint and if you actually get one, what would you do ? get real. if you are crying foul over my statement, you'd call the mods on other people who have stronger voices than me.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Saitama.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Flash stomps

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

@kyrees said:

@jimmy_rustler: the ONE version has feats and we will have to wait on its remastered version. fan calcs are not admissible on this forum regardless of your claim of their reliability because of their varying results on pixel scaling.

I'm talking about real calcs mentioned within the comic...oh wait, there aren't any hence HYPERBOLE.

it matters the most because saitama has shown enough speed potential to catch this one and he hasn't even been serious for that matter and JLU flash is not even at light speed on his average basis. seriously, he gets tagged way too many times in the series that it's not even funny anymore.

And??? Saitama gets tagged by opponents who are slower than the Flash but the only difference is that he's too durable for blunt force to affect him.

because it is not flash, it was luthor inside flash's body. possession related feats like these are needed to be specified or else it becomes a mishmash of feats beyond what the character normally does.

Again, it's still a display of what the Flash is capable of so IT. APPLIES.

does JLU flash actually do phase shifting through organs all the time ?

No, but why would he do something like that on cartoon aimed for kids - young adults??? I see where you're going with this but I'm afraid that it's irrelevant considering that Flash is blood-lusted in this battle. So my opinion remains unchanged; Flash wins by phasing OP-M's organs out before he can even react.

why would i admit to unnecessarily pounce on people who has different opinion when that person (you) clearly showed his "supposed" knowledge on saitama on this thread twice ? who were you to say that opinion twice in the first place ? someone who has "uneducated opinion" of saitama then. on the contrary, my experiences don't mirror this kind of sensitivity from being told to read the comic and i generally have a thicker skin than you are. why would you want me to tone down my already toned down replies just because you are extremely sensitive ?

you'll believe it when you see it ?! how quaint and if you actually get one, what would you do ? get real. if you are crying foul over my statement, you'd call the mods on other people who have stronger voices than me.

No Caption Provided

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By deadcool_XD
theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler
Bazdog25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just going to say this now, if Saitama needed to win, he would simply destroy the ground. He will be fine from this because of his trip through space to the moon, and re-entry while fighting as my evidence. I do not know much about the Flash, but I'm pretty sure that the ground turning into particles would cause him some fall damage at the very least, maybe even major damage. Honestly if it came down to it, saitama would probably blind the flash with his bald, very shiny, head, at some point in the fight.

Yasstiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What?? Flash phasing through Saitama? Fisrt off idc, Saitama has not revealed his possible top power yet...even so its save to say Saitama isn't on the same level as a regular human whos body physics. Saitama jumped from the moon..in truth his body should have been obliterated from resurfacing or yet his body shouldn't survived in space alone. Yet you say he could fall victim to be phased through? Thats silly. And to say Saitama cant keep up with Flash let alone hit him is just dumb. Saitama (like was stated earlier) can react to light speed attacks..EFFORTLESSLY..now I know how you guys like to cling to that little factoid of Saitama "effortlessly" doing things...but its the truth. You guys only wanna see what Saitama is currently showing us not what he, by visible evidence could possibly do. For instance, he ran damn near the speed of light backwards..regular people can only move half of their speed running backwards...if he decided to go foward he would probably reach a new speed that is not currently presented in the anime/manga...like come on people

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ and it begins

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps

bonzo_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know more about saitama than i do about any comic book character especially flash but from the little i watched of the tv series he ran across the earth multiple times in a second and proceeded to mop the floor with i think lex luthor with brianiac who had just roflstomped the jla. Saitama hasn't shown that he's light speed so i'm giving this to flash.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wouldn't Sonic have been a better matchup?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the animated series, Flash's win over Luthoriac was when fully tapping the speed force for the first time. And last. Doing it nearly killed him and states if he ever goes that fast again he may never be able to come back. This wouldn't mean anything to Saitama as this incarnation of Flash lacks the ability to even harm him. Whereas Saitama can still literally one punch.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp for Saitama, and I can prove it.

JLU/TV Flash best feat by far is running around the globe and punching Lex fused with Brainiac (described as god level being and capable of beating all JL easily) really, really fast over and over until he broke. And although it was made more into a compilation then shown in real time even if we assume it took him just one second to run around the globe and punch him again, it's still nowhere near light speed. Also Flash after running so fast was literally erased from existence by the Speed Force and only came back because of combined efforts of all the Justice League to pull him out of it. In other words - Flash can't repeat this feat in this fight, or else he is losing the battle at his own wish. So Flash from TV/JL moves at MHS, but not light speeds. Also besides this power, Flash doesn't really have other powers he has in the comics.

He doesn't have healing factor - yeah he can somewhat heal in the speed force but it's never shown he is capable of utilizing it in combat.

He doesn't have super-strong punches like infinite mass punch etc. Best he can do is vibrate the matter really fast which is creating electrical sort of effect and often explosions but it's not even capable of destroying things even on a building-level.

He doesn't have super-durability. Many times in animated verse/TV series Flash was KO'd/defeated and needed JL or other help when fighting against street-level villain like Cap Boomerang, Cap. Cold and so on.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Against him we have Saitama, who is a comedy character and has "broken limiter" in other words, has literally no limits to his speed/durability/strength. And his feats prove that. We have never seen him bleed in the series, or get KO'd, or influenced by electricity/fire/gas/poison/telekinesis/city busting punches/life wiper lasers or anything else. We have never seen a character he can't kill with a single, serious punch. We have never seen his upper limit in his speed.

There is no prove Flash is better then Saitama even in speed alone. The speedsters from Saitama verse like Speed o sound sonic or flashy flash, who both move at MHS, are basically stationary to Saitama. Best speed o sound sonic's feat is creating 10 afterimages with his speed. Saitama stomped it instantly by moving so fast he could create hundreds of afterimages of himself and the shock wave from this technique alone KO'd sonic. That is at least as impressive as what animated Flash can do in my opinion, and that's NOT Saitama's limit by far, since there are no consequences for him from doing that, he doesn't get tired or anything.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So we have two characters, who can both move ridiculously fast and probably just under speeds of light, but one will get absorbed by speed force if he goes near that speed, and another can do it casually and we don't even know if it's his limit. Also Flash has little to no other powers, while Saitama also has the strength to kill the Flash in one punch, and durability to take on anything Flash can possibly pull off. So even if Flash is MUCH faster then Saitama, eventually he would lose, because Saitama can out sustain him, and kill him if he makes but ONE mistake. That's how it's a stomp for Saitama.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama speedblitzes

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama if it's just TV and animated.

GraysonEderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GraysonEderer

Flash powers: super speed

Saitama powers: super strength, super speed, super durability

My conclusion, Flash is faster, but Saitama is way stronger and more durable, Saitama beats Flash with one punch, if that punch can come in contact with Flash, Flashes punches won't even hurt Saitama

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama easily

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps

Stryzzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama currently has no known way of being beaten. He'd fare fairly well against comics Flash. Piss weak TV Flash would get sent back to Iris in a body bag.

GraysonEderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GraysonEderer

is no one commenting anymore

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@stryzzar said:

Saitama currently has no known way of being beaten. He'd fare fairly well against comics Flash. Piss weak TV Flash would get sent back to Iris in a body bag.

That is far from true

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is no one commenting anymore

nobody got time to comment on spite threads. Flash godstomps and this should be locked.

GraysonEderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Unless Saitama catches and punches Flash, Flash win, but a punch from Saitama will kill Flash because Saitama is way stronger than Flash

GraysonEderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is faster, Saitama is stronger

GraysonEderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers