Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Punyaamrit
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,Cyborg,Martian Manhunter,Shazam,Black adam,Kyle Rayner

Morals OFF

No jobbing

Post crisis>Rebirth feats

No BFR

Tags

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. JL will always be better than just one of their member s. With superman, gl, and mm wit the hax, wally better run west.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Whathappened  Online

Wally literally removes them from existence. He retcons them

Avatar image for kingofolympuszz
KingOfOlympusZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. JL will always be better than just one of their member s. With superman, gl, and mm wit the hax, wally better run west.

i'm interested to see your view how would superman and GL be effective?

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: I was hoping somebody would say that. Green Lantern once recreated Earth entirely, with all 7 billion people, each with their own thoughts and feelings. That shows what the ring can do. Also, Supes could one hit the planet, or fly into space and throw other planets at it. A bit overkill, but it is Superman.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom11 said:

i'm interested to see your view how would superman and GL be effective?

They wouldn't, Superman and Hal already failed to stop Wally during Flash War.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vineforce Flash solos

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: This isn't flash's own event. This is a battle. And they went easy on him. He did not.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: I was hoping somebody would say that. Green Lantern once recreated Earth entirely, with all 7 billion people, each with their own thoughts and feelings. That shows what the ring can do. Also, Supes could one hit the planet, or fly into space and throw other planets at it. A bit overkill, but it is Superman.

GL recreated earth? when? could you show me the scans?

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: I do not have a scanner. It was called Justice, by the way.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomps

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Olubummo

@punyaamrit:

Woah, i really appreciate you for tagging me but am not always available. So i'll advice you not to always tag me because you might tag me in a Forum one day and i might not be around to say something. You understand? So it won't be like i disappoint you or Something.

Anyway, Flash Stomps.

@sirkaboom11:

I was hoping somebody would say that. Green Lantern once recreated Earth entirely, with all 7 billion people, each with their own thoughts and feelings. That shows what the ring can do.

• How will Green Lantern recreate Earth when Green Lantern is already a ‛‛Statue” to Flash during Combat?

👉Flash is ‛‛Ridiculously” faster than Green Lantern in REACTIONS, he can kill Green Lantern before Green Lantern could React.

That said.

Flash himself once Created a Universe of his own with the use of his Speed (Flashpoint). Although, that was Barry Allen but he used his ‛‛Time Travel” abilities to achieve it but we all know Wally West himself has Time Travel abilities:

No Caption Provided

Literally, with the SPEED FORCE powering Flash, Flash can alter Reality, Barry has gone back in time and even created entirely new DC Universes. By being able to tap into the Speed Force, The Flash can also access the very power that makes Time move forward.

That's what makes the source of his powers so unique, and so important. The Speed Force is the energy and momentum that powers the entire universe. It can create... or it can destroy. Being able to tap into the energy doesn't just make The Flash the FASTEST MAN ALIVE in every comic book--it makes him one of the most Powerful Superheroes ever created.

Also, Supes could one hit the planet, or fly into space and throw other planets at it. A bit overkill, but it is Superman.

• How will Superman be able to destroy the Planet when Superman is a ‛‛Statue’’ to Flash during Combat?

• How will Superman be able to fly into Space when Superman is a ‛‛Statue’’ to Flash during Combat?

👉Flash's ‛‛Reaction/Combat Speed’’ is far far GREATER than Superman's ‛‛Reaction/Combat Speed’’.

Before Superman Can do anything, Flash Can do ‛‛Countless’’ things to Superman which means before Superman Could fly into Space or Even think about destroying the Planet, Flash would have already KILLED or INCAPCITATED Superman before Superman Could blink.

--> STATUES DON'T FIGHT BACK.

The Battle would be over in a Flash

That said.

• Flash has Outran NUCLEAR BLASTS, Outran DEATH(in two different forms), Outran the BIG BANG, Outran the IMPLOSION OF THE UNIVERSE, so are you trying to tell me that Flash Can't Outrun a PLANET Exploding?

👉That's BS. Superman maybe able to destroy the Planet but Flash can run in Space.

Speed Force allows Flash to defy Gravity and ‛‛run’’ in Space(which is essentially flying).

- Flash runs through Space unaided.

- Flash was Levitating in the Air + HE WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE AIR AT ONCE.

- Flash races through Space and Time, running through outer Space and across the universe.

- Flash ran from an ‛‛exploding Planet’’.

- Flash travels to Planet Mercury.

- Flash ran through Time and Space to avoid Death.

Literally, Flash can run from Planet to Planet and can Outrun the Explosion of a Planet.

SO DESTROYING THE PLANET IS NOT A WIN FOR Superman, DESTROYING THE PLANET DOES NOT MEAN Superman DEFEATED Flash SINCE Flash CAN RUN IN SPACE.

--> Keep in mind, Flash can defeat Superman even after Superman destroyed the Planet.

• How?

There are ways Flash can defeat Superman:

{1} IF Superman destroys the Planet, Flash can Outrun the Explosion of the Planet and continue to run in Space which means Flash can still travel back in Time to the point where Superman was about to destroy the Planet then KILL Superman or INCAPACITATE Superman with ‛‛Speed Steal” before Superman even had the chance to destroy the Planet which will Fix back everything, both the Planet and Everyone on it.

--> Literally, IF Superman destroys the Earth, Flash Can run in Space and travel back in time to the point where Superman was about to destroy the Earth then instantly INCAPACITATE Superman.

• Would Superman could have been able to destroy the Earth?

--> NO!

Superman destroying the Earth would never have happened. Do you understand? Flash Can reverse-time to fix things, he can Change ‛‛History” in a Flash

Flash can ‛‛Reverse-Time’’ to save everyone on Earth by defeating Superman before Superman destroys the Earth🤷

Since Flash knows what Superman is about to do(After Flash travels back in time), Flash will defeat Superman in a Flash⚡before Superman could destroy the Earth. Therefore, destroying of the Earth never happened.

Flash can INSTANTLY ‛‛fix back everything” or ‛‛save everyone” on Earth.

Flash is called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason.

-->>> Destroying the Planet won't kill Flash, the Flash can Outrun ‛‛Death’’, he can Outrun the Explosion of a Planet and can also run in Space + If Superman destroys the Planet, Flash can Fix the Planet by going back in Time to the point where Superman was about to destroy the Planet then Extract Superman's brain, make Superman ‛‛Explode’’ or Speed Steal Superman to make Superman Motionless for eternity.

Flash is called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason, he can Outrun almost anything.

{2} Flash doesn't even need to run in Space, Flash can actually travel back in time before the Planet could Explode.

• How?

--> the ‛‛Ground’’ was exploding in Slow-motion beneath Quicksilver's feet.

Keep in mind, Comic Book Flash is ‛‛Ridiculously’’ Faster than Live-action Quicksilver which means the Explosion of the ‛‛Planet’’ beneath Flash's feet would be FROZEN until Flash travels back in time.

So after Flash has travelled back in time, Flash can then proceed to INCAPACITATE Superman before Superman could destroy the Planet which will Fix the Planet and Everyone on it🤷

Flash can Reverse-Time to Fix things, he can ‛‛Rewrite’’ the Planet in a Flash

Flash has ways to Outrun a Planet exploding, he's called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason.

• Isn't he Amazing? Isn't he the Impossible?

👉Flash = The IMPOSSIBLE. Face it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flash once made that Statement👆

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Olubummo

👉Flash can easily use ‛‛Speed Steal’’ to incapacitate Justice League members while they are flying without even touching them.

For example:

- Flash Steals Speed from ‛‛Bullets’’, stopped ‛‛Bullets’’ Mid-flight.

- Steals ‛‛Girder’’ Speed leaving ‛‛Girder’’ Completely INCAPCITATED in Mid-Air.

- Absorbed the Kinetic Energy of an entire ‛‛Planet’’.

- Completely incapacitate ‛‛inertia’’ with SPEED STEAL, rendering ‛‛inertia’’ useless for Eternity.

Flash can Freeze ‛‛People’’ and ‛‛Objects’’ in the Air without touching them, Flash even once Speed Steal an entire Planet(Planetary range) which means wherever Justice League members might be in the Air, if Flash can see them, Flash can Speed Steal them because Speed Steal doesn't requires physical touch.

Literally, Flash can Completely incapacitate them by Stealing all of their Speed leaving them MOTIONLESS and SUSPENDED in the Air.

Make no Mistake, Flash can Steal any kind of Speed:

- Mechanical Speed(Amazo)

- Magical Speed(Cheetah)

- Energy Speed(Explosions)

- Alien Speed(Superman) etc.

Speed Force allows for manipulation of all ‛‛movement” in the universe.

So yeah, Flash's Connection to the Speed Force allows Flash to Incapacitate them in the Air without even touching them.

Literally, Flash can Make them Motionless for eternity without even fighting with them or touching them.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Olubummo

👉Morals-Off means that a character does not hold back and can do whatever it takes to win.

For example: Morals-Off Flash would use the full extent of his Speed and Abilities in a fight and goes straight for the kill.

That said.

Flash and Zoom were moving so fast during their fight that they circled the globe a dozen times and covered every inch of the World in less than a second, even Superman appeared to be a ‛‛Statue” to them:

No Caption Provided

• Do you know what Flash meant by ‛‛I've seen dozens of my fellow Heros but no one can help’’?

👉It means that a lot of Superheros including Superman were ‛‛Statues’’ to Flash when Flash was fighting with Zoom, Statues can't help Flash to defeat Zoom.

Flash fight with Crazy Speedsters like Black Flash, Professor Zoom etc who are ‛‛Ridiculously Fast” and can kill you in under a Second.

In Less than a Second, Morals-On Flash runs around the World and disarms (~4) bombs. He does it so quickly that Superman, Batman, Green Lantern and Aquaman were ‛‛Statues’’ to him and are unable to perceive him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If a Morals-On Flash can do that👆Justice League Members would be a ‛‛Statue’’ to a Morals-Off Flash.

• Morals-Off Flash using the full extent of his Speed = MASSIVELY FASTER THAN LIGHT.

Flash is Ridiculously Faster than them in ‛‛Combat Speed”, he's called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason.

• Look at those ‛‛Scans”👆Can't Flash do whatever he wants to Justice League members?

👉Of course, HE CAN.

Flash can Punch them multiple times, Speed Steal them or Extract their ‛‛brains” before they could even blink.

Hell, Flash can even Phase through them to Make all of them ‛‛explode!” He did the same thing to Anti-Monitor ‛‛Physical Form”.

Literally, Flash can do ‛‛Countless” things to them before they could even blink.

• Can Justice League members fight back?

👉STATUES DON'T FIGHT BACK.

• So when Justice League members are ‛‛Statues’’ to Flash in a Fight, can't Flash easily kill them since they Can't fight back? I mean, can't Flash easily Solo the Justice League members since they can't perceive Flash but Flash can attack them?

--> TBH, a ‛‛Morals-Off Flash” will kill Justice League members in One Second.

Literally, a Non-Depowered ‛‛Morals-On Flash” will Stomp them not to now talk about a ‛‛Morals-Off Flash”.

No Caption Provided

Morals-Off FLASH will GodStomp them in a Flash

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@punyaamrit:

Woah, i really appreciate you for tagging me but am not always available. So i'll advice you not to always tag me because you might tag me in a Forum one day and i might not be around to say something. You understand? So it won't be like i disappoint you or Something.

Anyway, Flash Stomps.

no problem

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash⚡

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter just follows him mentally and waxes him easily

Andrelf7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i swear there are people on this site that would defend a morals off Flash beating skyfathers and above. Odin, Franklin, Classic Fate...

He is faster than every member of the league, it's his thing. It would be weird if he was slower. Sometimes he has some insane feats, i get that...but consistently he should not be above the entire League in a fight.

I agree that he can beat any of them 1 v 1...but not the whole team at once.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Olubummo

• Can't Flash easily solo the Justice League members at Once since they Can't perceive Flash but Flash can attack them?

• Can't Flash easily solo the Justice League members at Once since they Can't Move but Flash can attack them?

Look at those SCANS up there👆you Can CLEARLY see Flash fighting with zoom and Operating while Justice League members were ‛‛Statues” to Flash. Can't Flash do whatever he wants to them? Can they fight back?

👉yeah, the user called Andrelf is CLEARLY underestimating Flash.

Morals-Off Flash can easily solo them since they can't perceive Flash + they are Statues to Flash but Flash can attack them.

Literally👉Flash can Move at ‛‛Speeds” that he can actually Freeze time which means Justice League members can't do Shit to FLASH but FLASH can attack them.

So yeah, Flash will Stomp them.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andrelf7 said:

i swear there are people on this site that would defend a morals off Flash beating skyfathers and above. Odin, Franklin, Classic Fate...

He is faster than every member of the league, it's his thing. It would be weird if he was slower. Sometimes he has some insane feats, i get that...but consistently he should not be above the entire League in a fight.

I agree that he can beat any of them 1 v 1...but not the whole team at once.

i swear no one is trying to argue that flash can beat skyfathers lol and as for beating them one on one yeah he would stomp them

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: Cyborg can enter hypertime or merge with the multiverse. MMH can split his own psyche into multiple versions of himself through various times, and have them return for the fight rather stealthed up.

Wally is officially the fastest person in the multiverse, however. The characters whom a person might argue are Superman, MMH, and Cyborg. They might pull something off between them with their own wanked up feats vs Wally's.

I was waiting for someone to "speed isn't everything" but that comment gets ignored with Wally. ;-)

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Necrogod

What a crap ton of useless text did I see it almost gave me an aneurysm.

JL wins.

Flash is massively overrated and blown out of proportions. He doesn't even always operate on Gazillion times the Speed of Light and he only goes Massively FTL against Speedsters that can keep up with him. That's not PIS. That's CIS. CIS is still allowed in Comic Vine. If not Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer or Martian Manhunter would be murder machines as well given the amount of power they command. That's not how things work.

JL's got this. Pre 52 Diana's reflexes and Lasso, Kyle's constructs, Jonn's hax and Superman's speed will definitely get the job done. Not 'will get the job done', it gets the job done.

JL FTW

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: @andrelf7: @rosalinagalaxy3: why do you think the team would win? any reasons

Martian Manhunter once was following Flash across the Speed Force when Flash was lost. The was using power of Green Lantern ring to create a return path for Flash

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Whathappened  Online

@rosalinagalaxy3: And how fast was Flash going? This is a morals off Wally West we're talking here, huge difference

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: Man, it's like Superman can't also time travel. Also, he is not a statue. Read up on flash war

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod: Exactly. MM has the hax see to pull this off. Supes can already do a lot of what Sally can do.

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Necrogod

Don't rely on Olubumbo's obtuse Flash wank or take his long ass wall of text seriously. Superman is absolutely a factor in here. So is Diana, MMH and Kyle.

As for speed steal, it's a last resort tactic. People should really learn what CIS is.

@sirkaboom11

Exactly. MM has the hax see to pull this off. Supes can already do a lot of what Sally can do.

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod: Glad to see somebody around here knows what they're talking about.

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3: And how fast was Flash going? This is a morals off Wally West we're talking here, huge difference

To be honest Speed Force itself is place outside time and space, above Godsphere or Monitor Sphere. Martian can follow him with mind, like he could fight mentally along with Zauriel in heavens or use mental projection to create it on Apocalypse ( this dimension already is bigger than all of multiverse across all time and space ). Organ phasing i don't think will work because Martian can do this too, also against things whihc was supposed to counter phasing like Martian technology or WW lasso.

Andrelf7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: i'm not an expert, but IMO toghether they can win. Take Kyle, for example.

For example, didn't Kyle (and Hal too) beat Amazo when he had the powers of the JL? Don't remember if there's more context that i'm missing. First scan should be the last...

I can't really know how fast Wally was going here, but Kyle was keeping up with him. Considering the context of having to help friends, he was at least seriously running...even if not at top speeds.

No Caption Provided

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Olubummo

Martian Manhunter just follows him mentally and waxes him easily

Flash is incredibly resistance to Telepathy because his ‛‛Mind” is constantly moving at Light-Speed.

It's not easy to use Telepathy on Flash during Combat except WRITERS depower Flash because WRITERS usually depower Flash most of the time.

• You don't believe me that WRITERS ‛‛usually’’ depower Flash?

Ask👉Peter David.

- Flash is called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason, it's impossible for some Characters to Touch Flash or attack Flash during ‛‛Combat’’ but WRITERS depower Flash so that other Characters can touch him or attack him during Combat. That's why you don't always see Flash moving at Light-Speed or FTL Speed all the time, sometimes WRITERS allow Flash to move at 10 times the Speed of Sound or Sound-Speeds just to SLOW him DOWN. Writers have a Story to Write, they won't want to Write a Story where Flash ‛‛always” ends his Villains on Page 1 of Comic Book.

Most of the time, Writers ‛‛usually” depower Flash to write a Story for Flash, if they don't depower Flash, Flash will end his villains on PANEL ONE of Comic Books.

THAT's WHY YOU DON'T SEE FLASH ‛‛Statuing” HIS VILLIANS EVERYTIME because WRITERS want to Write a Story where his Villains can ‛‛interact” with Flash to make the Comic fun to read, so they depower Flash. Hell, even a ‛‛WRITER” admitted it. Peter David said it's impossible to beat Flash if they play Flash Accurately. What more do you need? What more do you need?

Literally, Peter David made it CLEAR that Flash is ‛‛unbeatable” if they don't depower Flash.

• I mean, how are you going to use ‛‛Telepathy” on Flash when you are a ‛‛Statue” to Flash?

• How are you going to use ‛‛Telepathy” on Flash when you Can't React to Flash or attack Flash due to the ‛‛Speed” at Which Flash is Moving at?

Flash Punches Gorilla Grodd at beyond the speed of thought.

For Martian Manhunter to use Telepathy on Flash, he has to think.

👉Flash is Faster than thought. Literally, HE IS FASTER THAN THOUGHT. Flash can do Countless things to Martian Manhunter before Martian Manhunter could REGISTER a thought. Flash moves Faster than a ‛‛Brain Synaptic Energy”.

• During Combat, Flash can Negate Telepathy.

• Flash Can Speed his mind up to Combat telepathy.

- Flash once ‛‛Sped Up his thoughts”, so that Martian Manhunter couldn't use TELEPATHY TRICKS on him.

- Wally West Resists Gorilla Grodd's Telepathy and his illusions of his loved ones deaths.

- Also, i think Wally West once completely Purge the THINKER from his brain when it was been taking over.

--> Flash is immune to Telepathic attacks and control as he can shift his thoughts at a Speed Faster than normal thought with the help of the Speed Force

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod:

What a crap ton of useless text did I see it almost gave me an aneurysm.

👉LMAO, here comes a downplayer.

‛‛you saying a Crap ton of useless text and it almost gave you an aneurysm” CLEARLY prove that you don''t like the Flash at all.

Flash is massively overrated and blown out of proportions.

👉NO, you are wrong!

Flash is Massively Underestimated by people like you.

He doesn't even always operate on Gazillion times the Speed of Light

👉On Comicvine, We use Characters at their Best. We don't talk about the times Flash didn't go at Gazillion times the Speed of Light.

• Battle Forum is about knowing a Character ‛‛Capabilities” and applying it to the situation at hand.

For example:

• Is Flash capable of going at FTL Speeds?

--> YES!

Then we apply it to Battle Forums meaning Flash can move at FTL Speeds in this Battle.

• We are not WRITERS. This is CV. Our rules are different. We don't Nerf Characters or allow PIS. We use Characters at their Best, without PIS. Writers making Flash forget his powers and nerfing Flash, justice League members will never tag Flash.

WE ARE NOT WRITERS.

On Battle Forum, Flash fights at his Full-Potential.

Literally, in this Battle, Flash will be fighting at his full-potential.

That said.

👉FLASH IS MORALS-OFF.

• Do you know the meaning of Morals-Off?

--> Morals-Off means that a character does not hold back and can do whatever it takes to win.

For example: Morals-Off Flash would use the full extent of his Speed and Abilities in a fight and goes straight for the kill.

and he only goes Massively FTL against Speedsters that can keep up with him. That's not PIS. That's CIS. CIS is still allowed in Comic Vine.

👉Doesn't change the Fact that Flash was depowered.

On Battle Forum, we don't use depowered Characters!

If you don't believe that Flash was depowered. Please, read what PETER DAVID said, it's up there👆

That said.

CIS: Character Induced Stupidity. Describes a situation where a character is not using the full extent of his/her abilities (due to morals or holding back).

Morals-Off = use Full extent of your abilities, you are not holding back.

• Do you know the meaning of Morals-Off?

LMAO.

Pre 52 Diana's reflexes and Lasso, Kyle's constructs, Jonn's hax and Superman's speed will definitely get the job done. Not 'will get the job done', it gets the job done.

• How will they fight with Flash when they can not Perceive Flash?

• How will they fight with Flash when they are ‛‛Statues” to Flash?

👉Flash can Move at ‛‛Speeds” that he can actually Freeze time which means Justice League members can't do Shit to FLASH but FLASH can attack them.

TBH, Flash will Stomp them.

Read everything i said up there👆and see for yourself.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Olubummo

Man, it's like Superman can't also time travel.

👉Flash can Time travel before Supes can Time Travel, he's called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason.

Hell, he can even Speed Steal Superman to Make Superman Motionless for Eternity then Time Travels.

Also, he is not a statue. Read up on flash war.

👉LMAO, Flash once left Superman in the dust!

He's called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason. Superman can only keep up with Flash IF Flash allows it.

• Make no Mistake, Flash is way Faster than Superman. The idea that Superman can match Flash's ‛‛Speed” is absolutely Ridiculous.

Superman keeping up with Flash in Flash War means Flash wasn't yet going at his FASTEST. WRITERS can make any Character to keep up with Flash. Hell, you Can CLEARLY see Green Lantern keeping up with Flash, it's up there👆

The ‛‛Speed” at which Wally and Barry were moving at in Flash War when Superman was Keeping up with them wasn't Stated. The ‛‛Speed” at which they were Moving at is ‛‛Unknown”. So it's safe to say that they weren't yet Moving anywhere Close to their FASTSEST when Superman was keeping up with them.

After Superman couldn't keep up with them and Stopped flying after them, then Barry and Wally Speed gradually INCREASED which allowed them to break the Force Barrier.

Wally's ‛‛Combat Speed” is far far GREATER than Superman's ‛‛Combat Speed”.

You can CLEARLY see Wally ‛‛Statue” Justice League members including Superman on different Occasions, the Scans are up there👆

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod:

Don't rely on Olubumbo's obtuse Flash wank or take his long ass wall of text seriously.

👉Meh, this is not Flash wank or anything. All i said was the Truth.

I THINK YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING FLASH for a Big time.

Superman is absolutely a factor in here. So is Diana, MMH and Kyle.

👉No, Superman isn't same as Diana, MMH and Kyle.

Literally, STATUES DON'T FIGHT BACK!

As for speed steal, it's a last resort tactic. People should really learn what CIS is.

👉Please, stop with your CIS bullshit.

FLASH IS MORALS-OFF, am not sure you know the meaning of Morals-Off.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Olubummo

Organ phasing i don't think will work because Martian can do this too, also against things whihc was supposed to counter phasing like Martian technology or WW lasso.

• Look at those ‛‛Scans” up there👆when Flash ‛‛Statued” the Justice League members, could they Move?

• How is MMH and WW going to Counter phasing when they are ‛‛Statues” to Flash?

👉For God's sake, they can't counter phasing, none of them can DEFEND or ATTACK because they are ‛‛Statues” to Flash.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed steal is rare and old.

Flash's mind is hard time read but has been affected by TP many times, resistant or not.

Wally is fast but does not statue Superman.

Freezing time is meaningless when Cyborg can instantly transport everyone to hypertime based on his own higher feats.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Olubummo

^

Speed steal is rare and old.

👉No, it isn't.

- Flash ‛‛Speed Steals” an EXPLOSION.

- Hell, young Kid-Flash ‛‛Speed Steals” DIAMONDS and BULLETS.

Besides, the OP says ‛‛Post Crisis” versions, so i don't know what the hell he's talking about.

Literally, Flash could ‛‛Speed Steal” them with a single thought, freezing them in place forever.

Flash's mind is hard time read but has been affected by TP many times, resistant or not.

👉Meh, that was because WRITERS depowered Flash.

Read what is up there👆especially what PETER DAVID said.

If MMH couldn't TP Flash or some other Telepath couldn't TP Flash but Flash failed to resist others Telepath or even MMH, it means he was depowered.

On Battle Forum, we don't use depowered Characters.

A Non-depowered Flash can make himself immune to TP. Scans are up there👆

Wally is fast but does not statue Superman.

👉That's your Headcanon.

FLASH WILL STATUE Superman including the Whole Justice League members like he has done on different Occasions.

He's called the FASTEST MAN ALIVE for a reason.

Freezing time is meaningless when Cyborg can instantly transport everyone to hypertime based on his own higher feats.

• How will Cyborg instantly transport everyone to hypertime when he Can't Move? How will Cyborg instantly transport everyone to hypertime when he's a ‛‛Statue” to Flash?

👉Meh, Flash would have already INCAPACITATED Cyborg before Cyborg could do anything.

Look at those SCANS up there👆When Flash was Moving at a ‛‛Speed” that Justice League members were ‛‛Statues” to Flash. Can't Flash do whatever he wants to them? Can they fight back?

--> STATUES DON'T FIGHT BACK.

Flash can Move at ‛‛Speeds” that he can actually Freeze time which means Justice League members can't do Shit to FLASH but FLASH can attack them.

So yeah, Flash will Stomp them.

Avatar image for sonochinosadame
Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah yes, a single member of a team vs a team that was created because all of them combined were stronger than every single one of them alone. But i guess that doesn't apply any more huh.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Whathappened  Online

@sonochinosadame: No it doesn't, because Superman is stronger than the Justice League combined and could oneshot them all, Martian Manhunter can TP everyone, and Flash can straight up remove everyone from existence before even Superman can react.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Punyaamrit

@sonochinosadame said:

Ah yes, a single member of a team vs a team that was created because all of them combined were stronger than every single one of them alone. But i guess that doesn't apply any more huh.

actually it doesn't basically you know can a league member's full potential in their own comic book

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: what do you think? does flash win?

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: look don't write such long posts a lot of people can and will ignore them and then consider you a flash wanker or so keep your posts short and provide detail only when required

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: Convincing him to stop making humongous post s of random screaming.