CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Flash. Too fast. 

That's the answer to all his victories. Flash fact. 

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Goenitz

I think Flash by the same reason

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By lagoon_boy
Yes the Flash Fact
chris kent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By chris kent

lol which flash........walley west would kick his ass......and Bary allen would win....but i dont no about anyone other one!!!!!
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By kagetaicho

He couldn't kill him but Flash wins. via bfr or stolen speed.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Edamame said:
" How does Flash beat him? A person with a healing factor being telepathcally immortal? "
Steal all kinetic energy from his body to turn him into a statue.  Or better yet, hog tie him and then drag him along the ground in excess of 100,000 miles per hour, or maybe something along the lines of approaching the speed of light, and allow friction to turn him into ash.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By whacknasty
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Edamame said:
" How does Flash beat him? A person with a healing factor being telepathcally immortal? "
Steal all kinetic energy from his body to turn him into a statue.  Or better yet, hog tie him and then drag him along the ground in excess of 100,000 miles per hour, or maybe something along the lines of approaching the speed of light, and allow friction to turn him into ash. "

Lol. Funniest image I've had in my head all day...
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

I think The Flash can win here, not saying easily though but if Flash goes all out

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Edamame said:
Like that means something to a person who can pulverize you with 100,000 punches per second. 
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Omg chris

Flash easily via speed blitz or speed steal to turn him into a statue

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By weaponxx

This reminds me of something in general that people might forget/I find annoying and confusing.... okay, so a character "can" do things, but they RARELY do.... Flash has so many opponents that he "should" be able to take out easily, yet there is always something that he "could" do that he doesn't, so it is irritating in battles to say who could win what when it is with characters that are somewhat inconsistent.  I understand the need for that in comics sometimes, but I am just saying it makes battle forums difficult! 

I think the Flash "could" win, but I think Apocalypse "could" too. There are people of lesser ability than Apoc that have proven a match and even winner over flash before in different encounters, plus Apocalypse is a super genious and I am sure he can figure out many ways to slow him down/defeat him. No prep and Flash at potential, Flash wins. Prep/inconsistent Flash, I am going with Apocalypse.  

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JackKnight

Flash curbstomps.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By comic_book_fan

flash can't put him down but it will take for ever for apocalypse to hit him i will go with apocalypse because flash will get tired and when he does apocalypse will kill him.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666

Apoc wins. Flash can't deal with him permanently. Flash won't even know that Apoc is still alive and sooner or later will slow down. In this moment Apoc can posses him. If Flash will steal his speed, Apoc still will be able to think, yes? So telepathy still counts. 

And in character it wouldn't be too hard to take him out for Nur.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dredeuced

Flash's speed steal has stopped opponents who only had to think to use their powers, such as Amazo.

Unless you outright expect Wally to job, Apocalypse has no shot against him.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Dredeuced said:

Flash's speed steal has stopped opponents who only had to think to use their powers, such as Amazo.

This. It takes at least a second to form a thought, and Flash is leagues faster than a mere second.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By comic_book_fan

@Dredeuced: could you post the scan i would like to see how that was worded.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DireDrill

Flash usually has difficulty with Gorilla Grodd, and Apocalypse is Gorilla Grodd on steroids. You do the math.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By mk111

speed-blitz for the win.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rd2race

@DireDrill: I was just thinking the same thing. I mean yes flash SHOULD win but if we look at flashes rouge gallery he is constantly plauged by lesser characters. Apoc is a beast he could levetate and just attack flash telepathically. Plus with his superior intellect, healing factor, size and shape manipulation, super strength, teleportation, and ability to survive and attack people on the astral plane I just dont see an in character flash winning. blood lusted flash sure but not in character.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dredeuced said:

1.I've heard that it was non-cannon.
2.Amazo's powers are still physical. Teleapthy isn't.
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dredeuced

@comic_book_fan said:

@Dredeuced: could you post the scan i would like to see how that was worded.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dredeuced said:

1.I've heard that it was non-cannon. 2.Amazo's powers are still physical. Teleapthy isn't.

Amazo's Green Lantern powers and heat vision and any other number of powers don't require movement of the extremities to work -- just thought. And frankly, thinking requires electrical impulses in your synapses to fire off and move, so even by your own metric, telepathy requires moving. And even then, DC Speedsters have shown the ability to resist or be completely immune to Telepathy by speeding up their thoughts, ala Barry Allen vs Black Lantern Martian and Wally vs Grodd.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order

Flash.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xeon1cs

@rd2race said:

@DireDrill: I was just thinking the same thing. I mean yes flash SHOULD win but if we look at flashes rouge gallery he is constantly plauged by lesser characters. Apoc is a beast he could levetate and just attack flash telepathically. Plus with his superior intellect, healing factor, size and shape manipulation, super strength, teleportation, and ability to survive and attack people on the astral plane I just dont see an in character flash winning. blood lusted flash sure but not in character.

I wouldn't really classify the Rogues as "lesser characters".

They're all pretty stupidly powerful or clever when it comes to dealing with Flash. I think it's pretty fair to say they're one of, if not the most powerful group of consistent villains in DC.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dredeuced said:

1.I've heard that it was non-cannon. 2.Amazo's powers are still physical. Teleapthy isn't.

Heard what was non-canon? Him speed stealing Amazo? That's very much canon. Really depends on the degree he does it to I believe. Wally speed stole Inertia, but he was still able to see and think. Then again, Wally was bloodlusted and basically just wanted Inertia to suffer and forced him to look at statues of Bart forever, so that could have been intentional.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dredeuced

@rd2race said:

I would also like to point out that even if Apoc could get off the ground before Flash demolished him or speed stole him, Wally could care less:

No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@xeon1cs said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dredeuced said:

Heard what was non-canon? Him speed stealing Amazo? That's very much canon. Really depends on the degree he does it to I believe. Wally speed stole Inertia, but he was still able to see and think. Then again, Wally was bloodlusted and basically just wanted Inertia to suffer and forced him to look at statues of Bart forever, so that could have been intentional.

Flash phasing through Amazo. 
And I was thinking exaclty about Inertia when I was wrting my last post. 

@Dredeuced

Amazo's Green Lantern powers and heat vision and any other number of powers don't require movement of the extremities to work -- just thought. And frankly, thinking requires electrical impulses in your synapses to fire off and move, so even by your own metric, telepathy requires moving. And even then, DC Speedsters have shown the ability to resist or be completely immune to Telepathy by speeding up their thoughts, ala Barry Allen vs Black Lantern Martian and Wally vs Grodd.

Look above.
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dredeuced

@czarny_samael666: Flash was specifically punishing Inertia? What's the point of the statement "forced to stare[...]at the ghost of the man he could never be," if he also stole his ability to think?

Flash has shown cognizant and consistent control over the speed at which others think. He's helped other JLers think super fast multiple times, speed stealing is just his speed lending power in reverse.

And like I said, this is doubly irrelevant, as DC speedsters have shown immunity to telepathy before.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dredeuced said:

@czarny_samael666: Flash was specifically punishing Inertia? What's the point of the statement "forced to stare[...]at the ghost of the man he could never be," if he also stole his ability to think?

Flash has shown cognizant and consistent control over the speed at which others think. He's helped other JLers think super fast multiple times, speed stealing is just his speed lending power in reverse.

And like I said, this is doubly irrelevant, as DC speedsters have shown immunity to telepathy before.

How can he decide about it? He is stealling speed, not having molecular manipulation.
scyven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By scyven

Apocalypse can control himself at a molecular level the Flash simply can't hurt him...he can speed blitz until the cows come home but in the long run Big A finds a way to slow and kill Mr. Quick

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dredeuced

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dredeuced said:

How can he decide about it? He is stealling speed, not having molecular manipulation.

What? He controls kinetic energy. If he wants to stop your body from moving but allow your brain and eyes to work, he can do that. He's been shown to control the speed of electricity before, ala:

No Caption Provided

I don't get why you're saying he can't do it.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CalebHara

@scyven said:

Apocalypse can control himself at a molecular level the Flash simply can't hurt him...he can speed blitz until the cows come home but in the long run Big A finds a way to slow and kill Mr. Quick

Actually, he would find a way, and it would probably take him less than a second to do it.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By tensor

Flash ftw.Only chance apocalypse would have is with prep.

scyven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By scyven

@CalebHara:MMM no I really don't think so

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RulkFTW

Flash wins this.He's way too fast.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DireDrill

Again, explain how Gorilla Grodd can give the Flash trouble then why not Apocalypse. Gorilla Grodd would be crushed by Apocalypse without any issue.

I don't think that Speed Stealing would work on Apocalypse. His powers give him specific control over his molecules meaning nothing can control them but him. He can't be transmuted, he can't be molecularly manipulated Has the Flash ever speed stolen someone who can control their own molecules? I would need a scan of him speed stealing someone like the Atom before considering it possible. Can the Flash speed steal another Flash without that Flash's consent?

Also, show me the Flash Speedblitzing an opponent he knows nothing about because that seems out of character.

apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate because flash is too fast for apocalypse but flash can't hurt apoc

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypse4873: are you HULKSMASH? The guy who said Hulk solod despite all odds? Because you seem to be the same thing with a new account and character xD.

If not I'm sorry bro,

Also Flash 10/10

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Look so apoc can defeat d-day so he can beat superman and flash can't get through apocs force field so yeah

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a random encounter Flash

With prep time Apocalypse

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@leo-343 said:

@apocalypse4873: Flash can hit harder than Superman. He can and will harm Apocolypse.

There's zero evidence Flash can hurt Apocalypse nor get past his celestial armor which has withstood attacks from Thor black bolt & more unharmed since Flash doesn't have that axe that can hurt Apocalypse.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc can't take him without prep.