Flash vs Adult Franklin Richards (Read Op)

• 89 results
Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Barry Allen (composite using all pre-crisis, post crisis and post flashpoint feats) bloodlusted as is Franklin. Any means to take the other person out is totally fine, time travel, bfr, everything is allowed. Fight is until the other person is dead with no way of ever returning. Who wins??

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CaM_CaSh

Before Franklin is able to warp reality, Flash has already killed him. However if Franklin does get to put flash in his own universe, Flash vibrates out of that reality (like he was able to do in his early Pre Crisis days) to wherever Franklin is then finishes him off.

Richards doesn't have the reaction time.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Lmao....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash: Using that logic Barry would be able to beat celestials

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come to me My Barry...Quickly I need a beer, Vamanos what are you waiting for? Is this a joke lol Barry couldn't beat Galactus let alone the one who made Galen a Herald.

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: he beat down Anti-Monitor lol so why not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash: What? Barry never beat the Anti Monitor he just stopped his machine, have you even read COIE?

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: Beat down the Anti Monitor. I didn't say the attempt was successful. Barry wins anyone who hasn't got the durability to handle being blitzed or the reaction time to counter him. Same goes for Wally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash: Based on your Logic Barry is the most powerful CB character

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: no lol. Anyone with the durability to handle anything he has to dish out wins him, or with prep time, or any REAL cosmic entity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash said:

@all-father: no lol. Anyone with the durability to handle anything he has to dish out wins him, or with prep time, or any REAL cosmic entity.

So using your logic Barry would beat IG Thanos, by BFRing him before he uses the IG

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#13  Edited By KrleAvenger

Franklin already stated that his powers work in span of a yotosecond, which is even above Hunter Zolomon. Then again, Composite Flash beat the shit out of the Spectre in Brave and the Bold, when he became a ghost. But that is just because Pre-Crisis heroes are broken. Without inconsistent Pre-Crisis feats, Kid Franklin solos every Marvel and DC speedster at the same time with zero effort.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KrleAvenger

@cam_cash: That's BS. Barry never defeated the Anti-Monitor and unless you count his Pre-Crisis outliers, which mostly all Pre-Crisis DC heroes have, he is not doing shit to Franklin or Celestials. Barry and Wally can beat anyone who doesn't have impressive durability or reaction time speed? Yeah great. Then Franklin uses his reality warping abilities to make himself more durable than Adamantium and faster than Hunter Zolomon. I mean, we are talking about the guy who one shotted a Celestial and turned Galactus into his Herald after bringing him back to life. The character who was stated to be a large threat even by the Celestials, who are so powerful they can literally create life? Talk about Flash wank. Why dies Franklin need to bring him to his Universe in order to win? Even if Barry vibrates into another reality, Franklin will just teleport to that Universe as well.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash: Wally cracked the anti monitors armor in his slow days, why not Barry

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: What do you mean by "slow days"? Wally hasn't been slow for years when that story came out. Unless I missed something, you are talking about Flash Vol. 2 #150. Wally wasn't slow since issue 79, and then gained ridiculous power upgrade in issue 100. Also cracking Anti-Monitor's armor is not the same as coming close to beating him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol franklin richards changes the way that the speed force worked since the beginning of time

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: all high end feats are classed as 'outliers' aren't they lol. Only low-end feats are allowed on Comic Vine. Anyway, it all depends how the situation plays out. Of course if Franklin sees Barry coming then Barry has already lost but if Franklin gets blitzed by Flash immediately what can he do? By the way, you can't be calling Barry's feats outliers and then mention feats performed by Franklin that were only able to be done using prep time. He isn't getting prep in this situation he would have to think at attosecond speeds about what he is going to create to counter the flash, he has no time time to waste against bloodlust Barry ... literally not even a microsecond.

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: No. first reason being because Thanos would be durable enough to handle what is coming to him and second reason is because the gems would allow him to know that Barry is coming which will allow him to think about using the IG before the situation occurs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash said:

@krleavenger: all high end feats are classed as 'outliers' aren't they lol. Only low-end feats are allowed on Comic Vine. Anyway, it all depends how the situation plays out. Of course if Franklin sees Barry coming then Barry has already lost but if Franklin gets blitzed by Flash immediately what can he do? By the way, you can't be calling Barry's feats outliers and then mention feats performed by Franklin that were only able to be done using prep time. He isn't getting prep in this situation he would have to think at attosecond speeds about what he is going to create to counter the flash, he has no time time to waste against bloodlust Barry ... literally not even a microsecond.

Franklin's powers operate at a yoctosecond, which is faster than both a attosecond and a microsecond

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KrleAvenger

@cam_cash:

all high end feats are classed as 'outliers' aren't they lol. Only low-end feats are allowed on Comic Vine.

Yeah right, I never said that. Honestly the only reason why Barry has a chance is because of his showing from Brave and the Bold #72, where he turned into Spectral Flash or something like that and beat the shit out of him, to the point that the Spectre had to escape. Impressive showing, but still pretty debatable since Spectre is a jobber. Although based on his dialogue he was afraid of Barry when in his Spectral Form so I don't know. Maybe the showing is more valid than I thought. Maybe Composite Barry is capable of beating Franklin. But not because he can blitz him, but because of that crazy showing in that comic.

Anyway, it all depends how the situation plays out. Of course if Franklin sees Barry coming then Barry has already lost but if Franklin gets blitzed by Flash immediately what can he do? By the way, you can't be calling Barry's feats outliers and then mention feats performed by Franklin that were only able to be done using prep time. He isn't getting prep in this situation he would have to think at attosecond speeds about what he is going to create to counter the flash, he has no time time to waste against bloodlust Barry ... literally not even a microsecond.

Oh God, not this again! First off, not a single Flash has consistent attosecond speed feats. When they say attosecond, they mean they can see/register things and events that last for an attosecond orless. That shows how fast their brain, eyes and perception is. Not speed.

No Caption Provided

"I can percieve events...". He never said "I can move in span of an attosecond". There is a different between moving at certain level of speed or having perception good enough to register something fast. For instance, can we regular humans see the plane flying at high speeds? Yes we can. Does that mean we can move as fast as the plane? No of course not. That is the different between our perception of time and our speed. The Flash's mostly operate at picosecond level and Barry's most impressive raw speed feat is on femtosecond level. Not attosecond level.

Second, what prep? Franklin never had any prep. At least not the kind you are suggesting. Franklin was preparing for that event with the Celestials, but it's not like he use that prep to weaken the Celestials or increase his own power. Everything Franklin did during Hickman's run was under his own power. He wasn't doing something like Batman or Iron-man. To use prep and preform feats he couldn't without it. Everything he did was under his own power.

Third, yes, Franklin can indeed react to Barry's blitz without any problem. Not only because he is a reality warper who's powers are beyond stuff like "he is getting blitzed and KO'd", but because Franklin stated that his powers work in span of a yotosecond. Plus, Franklin stated that reality is what he wants it to be. If he wants to be faster than the Flash, he will be. Simple as that.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tomkatie

@cam_cash said:

@all-father: he beat down Anti-Monitor lol so why not

Flash didn't beat Anti-Monitor. Anti-Monitor wasn't even with him when Flash stopped the cannon.

OT: Only way Barry kills Franklin is before Franklin can react. Otherwise Franklin snaps Flash out of existence.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash: franklyn has shrugged off attacks from celestials on all sides and has comic awareness he would know the attack is coming way a head of time .

jeez i thought i had seen it all when i had to defend galactus but franklyn richards is even more silly.

can't wait for flash vs living tribunal that one will be fun

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KrleAvenger

Flash is not beating an experienced adult who as a kid with psychic blocks created a universe twice, on accident. The only way for him to kill Franklin is to travel back in time and prevent Reed and Sue doing their thing, unless Franklin stops him. Then again, that would just create an alternate reality where Franklin was never born and there is still a reality where Franklin exists, so he still sends all the speedsters into the Speed Force and depowers Hunter Zolomon because he feels like it.

This is not even Flash wank anymore. This is just speed wank overall. Everyone who has speed beats everyone. Because speed is way more powerful than the ability to create the Universe.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin wasn't sure how fast his powers work. He suggested TWO DIFFERENT speeds in the same panel. He wasn't specific. He was just implying that his powers work VERY FAST. Plus Character statements, on their own, Don't mean much.

Franklin can warp reality to his will as long as his brain is functioning. If Barry KOs him before he can think then realistically, Barry should win.

ABC logic doesn't work. Franklin > Galactus > Flash doesn't prove that Franklin> Flash. Because Franklin is human, he may have weaknesses that GALACTUS doesn't have.

I usually pick Flash to win against most humanoid beings. But NOT Against Franklin. Franklin wins the majority if not 10/10.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cergic

@krleavenger: Indeed. But at that point the wank claims that 'speed' reaches a point where the speedsters manipulation instead affects time due to the stupid high speed affecting time, making speedsters, according to the wankers, OP due to time manipulation. But if we follow Speed/Flash-wankers logic they would consider thanos grandpa Kronos the be all-OP top dog since time manipulation is his thing.

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CaM_CaSh

@all-father: @krleavenger: @comic_book_fan: Flash sends Lucifer for Tribunal lol, he isn't a problem. ANYWAY my attempts to defend Flash are over. Franklin's 'yoctosecond' brain (which I did not know Richards' brain could process at) is the factor that will make Flash go bye bye. It's good to be an 'overall speed wanker' on these kind of threads. Reality Warper vs Superhero will always end with the Reality Warper stomping the superhero but regardless there has to be 'that guy' that defends the inferior character ... in this case, I am 'that guy'.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my its the speed blitz again. Why is there any battles when there is only the speed blitz option available. Universal realitywarper < Speedblitz wins. Oh so simple. OH why does it not go like that in the comics, oh why.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I just mean he got faster since then, and Barry can certainly replicate the feat

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Yeah, and Sentry has the power of a million exploding sun's and is stronger than Molecule Man at full power. We have one character statement from Franklin that says picoseconds as well as yoctoseconds and no feats to back it up. Honestly, composite blood lusted Flash immediately blitzes Franklin at several octillion times the speed of light and rips his brain out of his skull and his heart out of chest.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KrleAvenger

@khaoseater: You are bumping a mismatch while at the same time replying to a 2 months+ old post to a user who doesn't even remember this thread, even less cares about it (me). Flash never ran octillion times the speed of light. At least it was established how fast Franklin's powers are. Yet you are claiming Flash will do something he never proved to be capable of doing. Good job.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: wait wasted you seriously think any flash stands a chance here lol come on Wally and Barry together couldn't win

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: lol just no doubt all the flashes stand a chance let alone one..the wank is amusing flash dies, if he's lucky Franklin makes him a Herald

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: He just said Franklin wins 10/10 (more like 100/10 hehe). No reason to spam more unnecessary comments on this thread. Just let it die. It only makes the Flash look like a laughing stock.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: This is composite Barry Allen. All pre crisis, post crisis and post flashpoint versions together. I could make an argument that he has infinite speed by comparing him to Superman who in the silver age was pulling bs like that. Now don't get me wrong, Franklin is definitely more powerful than Flash, but his physical abilities aren't naturally high enough to resist Flash without self enhancement. If this was in character, I'd give Franklin the win 10/10, but this is blood lusted Flash. Franklin at the very least would need to increase his abilities to a level where he could resist the Flash first. You also conveniently ignore that Franklin doesn't have a single feat that gives him yoctosecond reaction time, and even in that scan you're referring to, he also said Picoseconds, which is so comparatively slow to yoctoseconds or even attoseconds that he might as well not even be moving at all. Give me one scan of Franklin showing attosecond reactions and I'll concede. If you cannot, however, composite blood lusted Flash wins.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KrleAvenger

@khaoseater: I've read all of Barry Allen's appearances, even Pre-Crisis ones. I'm aware of his feats. And honestly, feats are not everything. Speed shouldn't be a problem to someone who depoweredHell-Lords while being like 2 years old, accidently created alternate timelines twice while his powers were limited, played with Solar Systems as a kid, brought Galactus back to life and turned him into his Herald, killedCelestials, recreated the Universe, controlled Galactus... Based on logic, not a single speedster could do anything to someone like Franklin. I don't care if he lacks reaction time speed feats. The dude is literally beyond the concept of speed and physical laws. Of course, you don't have to agree with me. You are entitled to your own opinion, so let's end this pointless discussion now. And please, don't tag me on dead threads again unless I said something recently on a thread that is not, well, dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Why would you ask me that on a thread like this?

I'll just go to your QnA thread then, I can't really grasp how old you would have to be to read every one of Flash's appearances.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, but Flash is not beating a reality warper without some serious plot on his side.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Fine. I'll make this my last post. Feel free to reply or not. The crux of my post is that this is an extremely situational won for Barry that allows him to defeat someone way outside his weight class because of these specific conditions. In character, even with silver age nonsense feats, I'd give it Franklin, since Barry is a nice dude that doesn't rip out your brain 0.00000000000000001 seconds into a fight. Additionally, Franklin canonically does not possess anything more than regular human strength, durability or speed. He can give himself those attributes of course, but he doesn't naturally possess them Supes or Thor. If Franklin consistently showed the ability to act on yoctosecond speeds, or even picosecond speeds, I'd pick him. However, he doesn't. If it was always completely impossible to beat people outside of your weight class, there wouldn't even be an Earth in marvel because Galactus would've eaten it years ago or some other person would've destroyed it. Technically, it is the Flash's fault speed is such a big deal, because his existence necessitated other power houses in his universe to have at least comparable speed to not become completely useless. Marvel doesn't have a speedster on his level, so they don't need to exhibit this level of speed. All of that power is useless if the person you're facing not only has the power to kill you, but also possess the speed to kill you before you can even think to use it. That's why Flash is damn near invincible on this forum.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash speedblitz gg

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Franklin erases him.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online
killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 killbilly  Moderator

Franklin blinks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

HIs powers can run on autopilot and he can negate other powers, Are there any powers Flash has that can hurt Franklin?

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming that both are waiting for a referee to say "Fight!"..... umm, I don't understand how this isn't a speed contest? Also, I'm not suggesting that either one would win at this point although I do have my opinions, but, there aren't any feats that suggest that either are immortal prior to the fight unless Franklin made himself "immortal" somehow before Barry/Wally could get to him? Just a suggestion.

I have to write a college paper. I wish someone would speed blitz me honestly, I hate writing essays. It's all subjective nonsense usually based off of proper grammar and evidence. Gee, I can't wait..... sounds like a fun time to me. Kind of like this thread honestly.